Judith & Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Judith shares David with her friends.
6.6k words
4.47
108.7k
18

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
838 Followers

Chapter 6: Friends

One afternoon around Judith's eighth month she had some of her new friends over. She had me busy serving the drinks and canapés I had made, but I overheard them talking. "It sounds like the ideal arrangement, dear," one said enviously.

"It is," Judith said. "I keep David home to look after the house while I look after my clients during the day."

"But at night when Ms. Working Woman gets home, I hear her boytoy keeps the mommy-to-be very happy," another voice added lecherously.

"I know what part of him keeps her happy, too. I hear your stud has a 10 inch dork." said a third voice. "You must go out of your mind when that monster slides into you."

"It's mutual," Judith replied smugly. "David does have a very satisfying prick, but frankly, he is a genius with his tongue. Of course, I keep him pretty well nailed down, too."

"I'll bet you do, as much as you like to fuck and be eaten," they all laughed.

"Is it true he's actually your sex slave?. Your Adonis will do whatever you tell him?"

"I don't like the word 'slave,'" Judith said, "but yes, he's completely in love with me. He goes nowhere and does nothing without my permission."

I was angry at this humiliating description of our relationship, but realized it was close to true.

"You can make him do anything, anything at all?"

"Yes."

"Could you make him fuck me here in front of you and the others?" the voice continued.

"If I wanted to," Judith replied matter of factly.

"I don't believe you. Do it."

"You want me to make David to screw you right here and now, Ruth?" Judith asked.

"Have you even know of a time or palace I did NOT want to be screwed?" The women all laughed again, knowingly.

"What do you say, June?

"Sure, Judith. I'd love to see Ruthie dear getting her gears oiled right there on the floor. We know how much the poor thing NEEDS it," she added a little spitefully.

"It will turn me on, terribly" agreed Alicia. "But I've got a boyfriend coming over tonight. Is he ever going to get a shock when I pounce on him!"

"Very well, I'll do it. -- David," she called out.

I had been listening, but pretended not to hear. "David, *darling,* come in here," she called again with a voice I had to obey.

I walked in and stood close to Judith. Se took my hand. "David, I'd like you to get to *know* Ruth," Judith said. The choice of verb was not lost on me. "Ruth is a dear friend. Have a look at her. Tell me honestly, do you find her attractive?"

I looked the woman over. She was perhaps a little younger than Judith, and in fine shape. Although not as voluptuous as Judith even before she had me get her pregnant, Ruth was good looking and wearing a fairly daring mini for a woman her age. I guessed she was hot. "Yes," I answered truthfully.

"Good, because Ruth has a little problem. Like all of MY friends," Judith grinned, looking around, "She is a pretty highly sexed woman. Until several weeks ago she had a very satisfactory boyfriend, a young man whom she had giving her the regular reamings she needs. Now they have broken up and since then ... well she hasn't been getting laid very regularly. As you can imagine just by looking at her, she's getting pretty desperate. She needs a man in her to give her a good fucking. I want you to help her out by making love to her this afternoon."

"Why don't you come over and sit by me, handsome," Ruth smirked. "I may want to devour you, but I won't bite."

"But Judith?" I protested. "Another woman? Here?"

"Why not darling? You've admitted she is attractive. Ruthie needs some cock. We are all friends. The rug is thick and comfortable. I'm proud to show my friends the beautiful young man whose prick keeps me so well satisfied. Ruthie's friends would enjoy seeing Ruth getting what she needs from a stud in action. And you don't mind the audience, do you Ruth?"

"If he's got a prick the size you say he has, Judi, I'd let him fuck me in the Orange Bowl!" Ruth growled lecherously. The other women all tittered.

"No, Judith, this is humiliating. I won't do it!" I protested.

"Yes, darling, you WILL do it because she will arouse you." Judith spoke softly and looked deep into my eyes. Her voice seemed to come from inside my head. "You have looked at Ruth with desire, David. You won't be able to resist her! You are gong to fuck Ruthie because she is a very sexy woman and she's ever so hot to trot!"

There was an almost predatory gleam in Ruth's eyes as she regarded me "Ruth is out to turn you on; you will succumb to her, whether you like it or not," Judith whispered. "You can't help yourself, darling. Look at those big boobs. You can't take your eyes off of them, David." Ruth had unbuttoned her blouse and was caressing her breasts.

"Look at her long shapely legs. She is wearing her skirt short so she can make men stare at her. Look, she is hiking her skirt so you can see more of her. You can't keep from peeking between her legs."

Judith 's hand was on the bulge in my pants now. "Ruth is getting you horny. Her sex is working on you, David. She makes you want to fuck. Your prick is getting hard, my darling. See how she has her skirt almost up to her crotch. She wants you, too."

"Now go over and sit by her." Then Judith dropped her voice so only I could hear. "She's a very sexually frustrated woman, honey, who needs a man bad. I want you to give her the pleasure she has been missing. She thinks she is a dominant woman, but I want you to make a submissive out of her. Make out with her. Get her good and horny. Toy with her until she looses control. Then when you've got her good and ready, I want you to fuck her senseless."

"That's a good boy." Ruth smiled as Judith gently pushed me toward her. I went and sat down obediently by her side, unable to keep my eyes off her tits. She lightly placed her hand on my crotch. "Oh, .... I like what I feel down here, David. I know just where and how to put this equipment to work. Let's not waste time. I see you like my boobs. They seem to have you in the right mood. Well, I don't have my blouse unbuttoned just to let you moon at them. Why don't you get me out of my bra and start fondling me?" she said and took me in her arms. "I'm a hands-on, user- friendly woman," she laughed.

She didn't laugh long. As we kissed I reached in her blouse and unhooked her bra. It fell away easily and I took her big titties in my hands. She moaned softly and squirmed with pleasure as I began to massage her tits and tweak her nipples. "Oh, darling! Not so fast! What are you doing to my boobies? Oh, I love it; it's beautiful," she gasped, almost fully aroused after only seconds.

"These breasts are so lovely, Ruth, so big and sensitive" I said, obeying Judith's instructions to arouse the woman and give her as much pleasure as she was capable of. "Any man would be lucky to get his hands on a woman like you. I did not know you were so hot, Ruth, such a totally easy female."

Her eyes were closed and she lay back helpless in my hands. "Feeling up these tits turns you on, doesn't it? Your breasts are getting so hard, Ruth. I am going to kiss these nipples, so erect and aroused. I'm going to play with you until I make you crazy for sex."

"Oh, yes, David. You really do a job on a woman's breasts. I want to fuck you all night."

"No, Ruth, you are not going to be able to fuck; you are going to GET fucked. These beautiful, sensitive breasts, Ruth, are on fire. You are too hot to do anything but receive pleasure. And I'll bet a woman like you is beautiful and sensitive down here too," I continued and pulled up her dress. "And you love for men to play with you, don't you, even though it only gets you hotter and more desperate for me to give you the release you need."

She moaned her assent.

I smiled as I slipped my hand under the waistband of her skirt, "Why Ruthie, you randy trollop. What is this I find when I put my had between your naughty legs? You don't have on any panties, you deliciously depraved hourie! You left your pussy open and undefended." I slipped a finger into her pussy and began wiggling it. "Going bare makes me think you've just been hoping some man would get his hands onto your pleasure point, haven't you?. Why, all a man has to do is run his hand up your leg and bingo! He's into your snatch."

She winced with pleasure when I touched her clit.

"You know what a man can do to you, when he touches you down there, don't you? You knew what could happen and you wanted it to happen and it's going to happen! Oh, Ruth, you're getting so wet down there. This pussy it ready for a prick! You want to be fucked!"

"Judith! Help me! Make him stop. He's really gong to fuck me!"

"Of course he is, Ruth, like you've never been fucked before!. That's what I've trained him for."

"I wasn't serious. I never dreamed he really would!"

"You said you wanted to get screwed. If you don't want him in you, you make him stop."

"But how can I? His fingers all over my clit feel so good, I don't want him to stop. He's going to make me Aggggg!" she screamed when the orgasm hit her.

"Then stop complaining, you silly girl. Spread your legs, woman! Get ready for that beautiful cock in your pussy and enjoy getting laid by a pro," Judith taunted.

"Look at that expression on Ruth's face." commented Alicia turning to June beside her as they watched me getting ready to put the wood to Ruth. "That woman knows what she's about to get and she's in heaven! Those hands of Judy's stud must be magic. Did you see how quickly he turned Miss Fat 'n Sassy into a puddle of silly female desire? The woman went into a crazy rut almost as soon as he started working on her boobs"

"They don't call them our boobs for nothing, honey. If a man like him got his hand on my breasts, I'd be panting for his prick, too." June replied gaping.

"Looks to me like you're panting for it anyway, June dear," Alicia said, a mischievous smile spreading over her face.

"God, yes! The minute I saw him take out his cock I felt my panties get wet ...."

"You poor dear," Alicia said with feigned sympathy as she put her arm around her friend. "You must be so horny. Maybe you'd like me to help you get some temporary relief," she continued and started to unbutton June's blouse.

"Alicia, what are you doing? Stop pulling open my dress! Get your hands off my ... Ohhh!" June gasped as a bolt of pleasure shot through her.

"Your tits? Don't you want my hands on your pretty titties, June? Seems to me you rather like it, you randy cow!" Alicia smirked as poor June squirmed with pleasure.

"You really enjoy having your boobies pawed, don't you June, baby? Look at the way these nipples stand up when I tweak you." June's breath came in gasps. "My, my, you are going into heat, June, baby. I bet I know something else you'd like me to play with. Let me get you out of your skirt, darling," Alicia ordered.

"No, stop!," June protested, but she complied, helplessly.

"That's right! Open up for me baby and, so I can get my hand between your pretty little legs better. Why June darling! Your undies are sopping wet! Your cunt is leaking and I haven't even touched you yet." That wasn't quite true. Alicia was fingering June through her panties. "Watching Ruthie get laid has you climbing the wall. You must need to orgasm pretty bad. Well, let me slip my hand in your pussy and help you out."

As Alicia started to diddle June and quickly brought her to her first screaming orgasm, I concentrated on Ruth. "Don't be afraid, Ruth." I said. "The fun is only now about to start. You are just starting to get nicely turned on. I've diddled you good until you really need to get laid. Fingers are nice, but you need something longer and thicker between your legs to really satisfy you. You need a man-sized prick to penetrate your cunt and fill you full of fuck," I continued as I slid my prick into her wet, wet pleasure hole. "That's just what you're going to get."

"Oh ... Oh, yes! ... Put it in me. I want your big cock in me. Fucking feels wonderful, but ... but... please pull out before you come, please. I haven't been taking my pill. This is my middle week. If you shoot the jizz in me, you'll knock me up!"

"No wonder you are so attractive," I hissed. "There is nothing sexier than a fertile woman. And it explains why you suddenly wanted to get fucked so bad. I like screwing a woman who is ready to get pregnant. I'm going to enjoy knocking you up, my dear!" I said over her whimpered protests. "I'm going to get you pregnant just like I did Judith."

"No, no!" she whimpered but the bucking of her hips belied her words.

"You're getting exactly what you wanted, honey," Judith interjected. "You knew what day of the month it was when she asked me to make David screw you. "And if you're not on the pill, it can be no accident. You knew you'd be screwing around even without having your boyfriend to put it to you like clockwork. If you get pregnant now, it's because you want to be."

"Of course she wanted it," agreed Alicia, having finished finger fucking June to unconsciousness. "I think she got envious of you in your cute maternity dresses and decided she wanted to flounce around with HER tummy poking out, too, and to hell what the other partners say."

"Well, whether she wanted it or not, she's about to get it now," Judith laughed. "When my stud unloads his balls in her he'll get her so pregnant she'll waddle like a duck. Our Ruthie is headed to the maternity ward. After all," Judith smiled and patted her bulging tummy." Look what he did to me in just one night."

"What a change for an aggressive, in charge corporate lawyer, eh?" remarked Alicia. "Look at Ruthie, out of her mind in a helpless rut!"

"It just shows you what a cock of the proper magnitude can do to us, my dear. You can't blame her. You'd stay home fat, barefoot, and pregnant all the time, if that was the only way you could have that prick in you every night! Fortunately, I get the cock, but he stays home." Judith gloated.

"Oh, yes, Ruth, you like getting fucked, don't you?" I continued over their kibitzing. "You'd like to have your cunt full of cock. Now tell me that you want me to pull my prick out of you. Tell me you don't want me to keep putting it deep, deeper and deeper into your pussy until I come," I whispered as I continued fucking her.

"Look at the size of that dork. He must tickle her tonsils every time he rams that tool in her," Alicia giggled.

"Reminds me how got it is to have him in me!" sighed Judith.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, keep fucking me good, but don't come ... but don't stop," blubbered Ruth. "Oh, but it feels so good. You're so big! I'm going to come! I'm coming! I'm coming! Ai.... Ai.... Ai...."

"You will enjoy being pregnant, Ruth. Your tits will get bigger; your hips will get wider. You will be sexier and raunchier. You will have to get yourself a man quick and you won't be able to be very choosy. You will have to take the first man who can satisfy you. He may make you stay at home, but you'll do it so he can take care of you, especially take care of your need to fuck. Unless, of course I stop," I said and slowed down slightly. "Do you want me to make you pregnant?"

"NO! Noooooh, Yes! Just don't stop fucking! You can jizz me up. Go ahead, I don't care! Give me your cum. Pump me full. Blow me up with jism." She was totally delirious now. "I'll make babies for you, I don't care. Get me pregnant! Make me as fat as a sow. Just don't stop fucking me! Don't stop! Ai..... Ai.... Ai!"

When she felt me unload, Ruth's moans rose to a banshee scream that slowly dissolved into soft whimpers of pleasure as continued to pump ballful after ballful of jism into her ravenous pussy. Then as my cum began filling her cunt, the tension of her terrible arousal relaxed. Her eyes closed softly and she slumped unconscious.

-- o --

"Well done, David. You really put it to her. You must have pumped enough cum into Ruthie to keep her out for hours," said Judith as I caught my breath. "She hasn't had a man screw her like that in a long time, I guess. When Ruthie finally wakes up she'll be one contented lady."

"Contented, my ass!" sniffed June who was now fully recovered from her seduction by Alicia. "After the kind of screwing she got, she'll demand to be banged again, first chance."

"Can she afford to have a baby at this time of her life?" I asked, now a little chagrined at what I had done.

"Of course," Judith replied. "She's rich as sin and heard the biological clock ticking. That's why she kicked out her boyfriend; he wouldn't do the deed. Ruth has been pestering me for weeks to let you make her pregnant. If you didn't nail her this time, you'll just have to try again. All that 'please don't come in me, please don't make me pregnant' was just part of a little drama Ruth dreamed up to increase her pleasure."

"But I'll admit it's given ME a wonderful idea," June injected. "Play acting has its advantages. I think it would be fun to be a horny housewife who goes down on a sexy but naive door-to door sales hunk. What do you say, David?"

"I'd say, 'no,' of course," I replied stiffly. "Judith wouldn't like it and neither do I."

"Says who? What about it, Judy?" June asked.

"Do I get to watch?" Judith leered.

"If you don't mind seeing another woman seduce your man."

"I don't have to worry. His prick always comes back to me."

"Do you agree, Alicia?"

"Oh, hell. I am already at full boil from watching him go at Ruthie and getting you off. I don't know if I can take any more. You guys are going to kill me. But ... what a way to go! Sure."

"Well, I refuse! You are all sick!" I protested.

"Don't be so huffy, darling," said Judith. "We're just girls that want to have some fun. And playing with big sexy boys is our favorite game."

"I won't do it, I tell you!" I protested more vehemently.

"Excuse me for a few minutes, girls. I am going to have to take David to our room for a 'little talk.'"

"Oh oh!" June hooted. "We know what kind of talking you're going to do!"

"I'll bet he'll come back with a big grin on his face when you finish him. Can we watch?" Alicia asked with a smirk.

"No, some things between a woman and her man are private. Besides, I don't want you to know all my secrets for keeping him on a short string." She winked at the women and crooked her finger at me. "Now come here, David."

I had no choice but to follow her to the bedroom. She closed the door. "I want to explain something to you, David."

"But Judith, I ..."

She silenced me with a kiss and began pushing me backwards toward the bed "I think you will understand me much better on your back with your eyes closed and your prick up inside me, darling. You were skating close to defiance of my wishes. I think I need to deepen your conditioning just a little."

"Judith, don't humiliate me this way, please!" I begged.

"In bed, David," she repeated and began to remove her clothes. "You must learn that you must do whatever I tell you. And the best way for you to learn that is to remind you that you that I can fuck you anytime I want to. You are so horny for me right now. So lie back, darling, and let me have your prick. When we have our little talk you, are going to be in a receptive mood!."

Soon she was on top of me, her protruding, pregnant belly almost blocking my view of her swollen, bouncing tits as she rode me to heaven.

-- o --

When Judith and I came out of the room a half hour later, I was Sam, a health food salesman. I went out, stood on the big front porch [the hall] and rang the bell

"Good morning, Ms. Beech," I said when June came to the door. "I'd like to talk to you about Vita-Life."

"It's Mrs. Beech, for all the good it does me," she snarled. "Come in and tell me about Vit-E-Life," said June who had switched into a simple but very short frock, very sexy. The game no longer seemed so stupid.

vargas111
vargas111
838 Followers
12