Just a Plain Fucking Story

Story Info
She said they were only friends.
1.3k words
3.59
81.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites and other collections, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post and/or distribute my stories, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author. You may not make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

###

We were only friends. That's what she said many years ago, "If you have any hope that we're ever going to be more than just friends, then we can't even be friends." We had been friends ever since.

We had just returned to her apartment after spending a day together. We had gone to Ikea to buy some stuff for her home office, then we went to a steakhouse for dinner, then to a movie to seeEyes Wide Shut. We were walking up to her door when she said, "My arms are full, do you have your key?"

I thought,Huh? I don't have a key to her place. What's she talking about?

I answered, "I, uhm..."

"Oh, yeah," she replied, "Use my keys, they're in my front pants pocket."

Oh? Now she wants me to put my hand in her front pants pocket? This is getting weird.

I haltingly pushed my fingers into the front pocket of her tight-fitting jeans. I couldn't help feeling the warmth of her skin as slid my hand all the way into her pocket to grab her keys. I got them, pulled them out, and unlocked the door.

Later that night, we were in her bedroom sitting on her bed watching late night TV as we sometimes do before I leave for home. In all the times we've hung out together like this, I've never tried to make a move on her. Then she yawned, put her hand across my back and rested her head on my shoulder.

The next thing I knew, we were kissing. Then we were groping. It all happened so fast! Before I had time to think about it, I had one of her nipples in my mouth -- then the other. She was lying on her back and I slowly crawled down her body. I sucked on her navel for a while. Then I continued my downward trek. I came to her public hair, which I nibbled on and swirled with my tongue for a while. She started pushing on the top of my head to keep going, so I moved down between her legs. I started licking and nibbling her inner thighs, switching back and forth.

"Oh yes! Tease me! I love it!"

I sucked and licked her thighs for a while until she grabbed my hair and pulled it up. I knew what she wanted, but I didn't give it to her just yet. I licked up the mounds outside her pussy, across her pubic hair, and back down again.

"C'mon, can't you find the target?" she yelled.

She had a short temper and was very impatient, and I could tell that I was overdoing my teasing. But I've had my fill of women tell me that they love to fuck and to give head, but after we've slept together a few times, they turn into sacks of potatoes in the sack, expecting me to suck them off but refusing to reciprocate. I answered, "Before I do that," I said, "you have to do something for me."

"Okay, sure," she agreed.

I stood, grabbed her by the ankles, and spun her around 90( on her ass so that she was lying sideways across her bed. Then I walked around to her head and leaned forward. She opened her mouth to admit my cock, and I leaned all the way forward. Then I arched my back and lifted my feet off the floor so that my full weight was supported by only my crotch on her jaw, pushing my cock deep down her throat. I was so hot and ready to explode that I didn't need much more to set me off. She started to gag and buck, and that was the only stimulus I needed. I felt the pressure build inside me and my cock start to throb, pumping wads of cum down her throat. Her gagging on my cock, squeezing its head so tightly with her throat muscles kept me coming and coming longer than I normally do. Wow!

Finally, spent and satisfied, I rolled off her.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?" she lit into me.

"I was fucking your mouth -- that's what! Don't worry, I'll make it up to you."

"How?" she asked.

I walked back around the bed and returned to work on her pussy.

Again, I started by teasing her mounds out of her pussy. Then I shoved my tongue between her tight pussy lips. She was so wet then. Pussy juice was practically flowing out her pussy hole, and stuck my tongue up her pussy hole and sucked it up hungrily. Then I licked up the inside of her pussy, up over her clit, then back down again. I licked more juice from her pussy hole, then up and over and down again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she screamed, apparently forgetting her rage a moment ago. Once again, she grabbed my hair and pulled my face hard into her crotch. Obligingly, I started working her clit. I swirled my tongue around it, flicked it, and sucked it. At first, I sucked it gently, but after a while, I was sucking it hard, pulling it deep into my mouth with suction.

It didn't take long for her to start moaning and bucking from pleasure. I continued sucking on her clit as she came, but more and more gently. I kept her coming continuously for several minutes before she finally bade me to stop.

With panting breath she then urged, "Come up her and put it in me."

My cock was harder and bigger than it has been for a long time, and I crawled up her body and slid it into her soaking pussy. Having just come a moment ago, and with her pussy being so slippery without much friction, it took me a longer to come than I normally do -- yes, I'm one of those guys with a hair trigger. But that worked out great because I was able to last way longer than I normally do, giving her a long pussy fuck. I could feel her come again and again as I pumped her. Finally, I came into her pussy as she came in one last mighty thrash milking the last drop out of my cock with her pussy muscles.

Exhaustion finally overcame me, and I flopped down on top of her.

"Hey!" she said, "you're crushing me."

That's what womenalways say to me after I go limp on top of them after fucking -- so I rolled over onto my back, pulling her on top of me.

She stayed on top of me and we kissed again, and again, and again, until she settled her head down next to mine and fell to sleep.

I didn't sleep well that night. Even though she was much smaller and lighter than I was, her weight on top of me made it a strain for me to breathe after a while. Yet, I wouldn't have changed a thing. Even though I couldn't sleep, it feltso good to feel her sleeping on top of me.

Maybe we'll be more than just friends from now on.

- END -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers