Just One Hour Ch. 03

Story Info
Blackmail for both, the final horrid truth.
9.2k words
4.38
129.3k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

Debbie had dialed the police station desk three times. Each time as a voice greeted her she had hung up. The note dropped through her letter box was proof surely? But she'd not wanted anyone to know, hadn't she? Just forget about the whole thing, but now this. She was about to dial again. Then the phone rang.

"Hello," she said her head confused.

"Hi Debbie; it's nice to speak with you again."

She nearly dropped the phone. It was him the filthy black thug. It was the one who had sent her the note. He didn't wait for her to begin a volley of abuse, instead began to talk about her parents. He knew they were out, he knew all sorts of details about them. His manner was as calm and as menacing as ever. The note he explain wasn't an invitation it was an order.

"Let's not argue about choice honey, you haven't got any. Be at that address at 4pm and maybe when you return your house and family won't have burnt to the ground."

Debbie shivered in disgust. "You can't keep doing this." She shouted down the receiver.

The phone went dead.

She read the note again shaking her head. "Hi Debs meet me at the station; I would like an hour of your time. B"

Across town Stacey had refused to speak to her husband for the third time that day. Her mother made excuses for her once again and then hung up. The past four weeks had been like a nightmare. She remembered the face of the ambulance driver when he'd been called that evening; their embarrassing story of a sex game gone wrong. She was so ashamed; the hospital A&E nurses applying jelly and tugging, their faces saying a thousand words. But she couldn't tell them the truth instead she had just laid there red faced. Now she had her disgraced mother still tutting to herself a month later. She'd not spoken to her husband for three weeks, made up a pack of red faced lies to everyone and now this. She read the note again. The note described her younger sister in menacing detail before giving instructions where to meet, signed B.

That afternoon Debbie stood in her long raincoat, skirt and boots at the bus station terminus. She looked up and down the busy street.

"What was she thinking off, this was crazy."

She turned to hurry away when she heard the pap of a horn. Across the road was a black pick up, an unmistakable shape at the wheel.

Stacey looked at the clock as she had hundreds of times that day as she agonized over what to do. It was past 4pm. She'd made her decision she had decided to say fuck you. She was scared but they wouldn't hurt her sister would they? Her mobile rang; it was the Boss and he was very impatient.

"Stacey lets not fuck around, take your cute ass and get in the van parked outside. Do it now, and don't speak to anyone. Her sister walked in from college as the phone went dead.

"Hi sis there's a big black guy parked over the road he say's he knows you. Seemed a bit creepy? Said he knew me but I don't remember him." Suddenly all the young blondes resolve had been washed away.

Two minutes later Stacey opened the van door easing her thin waist and ample butt onto the seats. The Boss smiled to himself then began to drive. Stacey just sat there like a statue. She was dressed in t-shirt and jeans, sexy sling back sandals on her feet. Her freckled face was tense, lips tight shut. The Boss didn't want to talk and drove the van a few blocks down before pulling into an alley.

"Get in the back." He ordered.

Stacey nervously got out and turned the rear door hatch. As the doors opened the horrendous zipper face of the Mask leered out his muscled arms reaching to grip her wrist. She gave a yelp of fright seeing another figure, a young booted woman sat in the corner hands tied a cloth sack over her head. The Mask pulled her inside slamming the door shut. She struggled but he bound her hands. The other girl writhed at the sounds of the struggle till finally Stacey's mouth was taped and a bag put over her head.

The van began to speed away to its destination. In the humid dark rear of the van the Mask leered and gloated at his captives.

"That's right two of you this time. Your both so lovely and fuckable, and both so accommodating."

He laughed as he stroked Debbie's booted leg. He traced up to her jumper.

"We've got lots of games for you two to play together." He laughed again seeing both bagged head tense in realization. "Yes that's right girls, you're gonna get hot and horny with each other."

His hand went to Stacey's jean zipper. "But don't worry we'll play as well." He unbuttoned her waist top then slid the zipper down. Debbie could hear struggling and grunting. She shifted feeling the person next to her been man handled. The Mask had Stacey's trousers all the way off her, sandal heels looking sexy on her bare long legs. Stacey groaned through her taped mouth as she was pushed on her back her thighs being forced out wide against her will as she had experienced once before.

The Mask paused to turn to the covered head of Debbie. "Don't worry you hard titted bitch, it'll be your turn soon enough." His finger tugged aside Stacey's white small panties. "Now then Stacey what shall we fuck you with?"

The Mask held her panties to one side both his thumbs spreading her labia teasing her clit. Stacey wriggled the gag and head sack still in place. He twisted a fore finger into her hole, turning it back and forth like he was clearing out her tube. Stacey could feel his familiar fat finger tickling inside her but could do nothing like usual.

"How had she ever got herself into this mess?" She thought to herself trying to ignore his pussy attentions.

Suddenly Debbie felt the hood been tugged off and she blinked and shook her hair from her face.

"Might as well let you watch," sneered the face masked man.

He was in a one piece boiler suit with nothing underneath, his hairy arms and neck looking as greasy and unwashed as ever. The crooked zipper mask made him look like some freakish evil clown the leather always looking shiny and wet. She could see the bare long legs and ultra waif body of the other girl. It was strange but now she seemed even surer she knew her. First she'd heard the few words and startled cry when she had opened the back door. The girl had a bimbo type voice a little nasally, reminiscent of her sisters best friend. Now the girls figure matched and Debbie's guts turned in embarrassment.

"Oh fuck it can't be, no it's can't!"

Her eyes widened in horror as she saw what the Mask had in his hand. It was a cordless pistol grip screwdriver. The type you use to screw shelving together with. On the tip where the interchangeable bit should be the Mask had fashioned his own device. It was a long dildo. One that looked like a man's cock, flesh colored with life like ribs. It was stuck or attached in some way to the chuck head. The dildo drooped as the Mask held the pistol grips like a weapon the rubber shaft been very soft and malleable. The Mask gave a quick press of the trigger and the cock began to spin at maybe four or more revolutions a second the length straightening out to a more firm rod. "Whhhhrrrrrrrrr!"

Debbie tried to shout but could only release muffled grunts. Stacey herself tried to move but was pushed back down her hood still thankfully on. The Mask barked an order.

"Open up you little bitch. Com, on I know you've taken a lot bigger than this." He spread her lips taking his finger off the trigger the rod coming to a stop. He pressed the motionless tip at her tight little entrance.

The narrow man type cock eased into Stacey's pussy the girl tensing a little.

"What was it? It felt soft but long, was it his cock? No, no it can't be, more like plastic."

She moaned as the length continued in deeper and deeper. "Oh god what is it?"

Debbie couldn't look away from the pinned girl, her thighs wide apart, the power tool cock almost all the way in. The van rumbled along and in the poor roof lit half light she saw the Mask's zipper mouth dribbling spittle as he delighted in his little game.

Stacey bucked as the rubber tip nudged her cervix. The Mask pushed again to make sure, and then he pressed the trigger again.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Stacey convulsed in surprise her pussy shuddering to a confusing spinning intruder. The whine of the device told her as much as the rotating sensation in her shaft; the rubber cock vibrating against her walls as it spun with the forceful power of a fully charge battery. "Mmmmmmmm!"

The Mask marveled at the blurring shaft as it made the young woman's lips and clitoral hood vibrate in time to the electric hum. He twisted the gun higher knowing the cock would bend inside her but still keep spinning trying to straighten back out.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

He pushed his hand under her head sack tearing the tape from her mouth.

"Ooohhhhh! Uggh, uuggghh oh, oh, ohh, Jesus! Ugghhhhhhh no, no, oooohhhhhhh!"

He wanted to hear her shriek as her insides heated up with the friction.

Debbie blinked in disbelief the man twisting the drill like he was trying to force a large screw into some plank.

"Oooohhhhhhh uggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!" Came the high pitch sweet voice

"Oh my God it is Stacey I'm sure!" Debbie, her mind swimming with embarrassment and fear.

The Mask was now fucking Stacey with the spinning cock. Pumping it back and forth in her slit; his other hand pressed on her flat tensed tummy pinning her down.

"Whhrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

"Hmm. Hmmm. Yeah, yessssss come on that's it baby ooooohh get you real loose." He twisted the cock up her hole in a spiral fashion widening her pink slit. "Yesss your pussy remembers doesn't it. Not as prim and tight as it was a few minutes ago."

Stacey's arched her back her legs pushing up to try to relieve the penetration. "Awwwww fuck stop ugggh no more, no more uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!" The thing felt like he was drilling into her only the flexibility of the plastic stopping the whole humiliation turning into an awful injury. "Gggggggg get it out of meeeeeeeeee!"

The Mask slowly withdrew the spinning member. As the extracted length grew longer it began to flex and shudder showing the power flowing through it. The tip flicked hard against her pussy lips, the dildo no longer held in place by her fleshy walls before it straightened again and slowed to a stop. "Awwwwwwwwww, thank god!"

The man pulled her sack up enough to re tape her dry panting mouth before turning to Debbie. He pushed Stacey onto her side her fat round ass looking up at the other bound woman. The Mask steadied himself as the van continued to move through the busy streets. His hand slowly peeled back Debs mouth tape and she gulped air her wide sensuous lips still retaining most of her bright red lipstick.

She saw the rubber cock up close pushed against her lips and shook her head in panic.

"Oh no ohhhh mmmgggggg!"

The Mask pushed the wet rubber into her mouth pushing her tongue down her cheeks instantly pinching trying to halt its progress. She could taste Stacey's musk along its length and she felt she would be sick.

"That's it slowly does it, a little more." The Mask held the back of her head as he injected her mouth with this thin flexible dildo. He pressed the trigger the shaft beginning to spin.

"Mmmmmmggggggggggtttttttttt!"

Debbie's mouth became a vibrating teeth chattering explosion; the rotating cock pressing on her wet gullet.

"Suck it, suck harder that's it." The rubber was rubbing her tongue furiously and she felt as he angled more he would bore straight down her throat. "Eigggggggggggggg!"

He pulled the spinning cock from her lips the spittle flying everywhere like a shaggy dog shaking itself after having a bath. Her eyes flashed in terror the spit over her nose and high cheek bones, ruby lips glistening. "Oh, oh, oohhhh!"

He leaned back to Stacey ripping of the bag from her head, the cute blonde rolling over to snatch a view of what was happening. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Oh god." She thought. "Oh no, no, not her of all people!"

Sat facing her looking pale but still immaculate was the refined snooty face of her best friend's sister. Debbie shook her head angry that all her plans to keep her story quite were now thrown out of the window.

The hairy Asian unbuckled the front flap of his boiler suit as he peeled Stacey's tape from her mouth.

"Debbie! But what, how?" The blonde chick stuttered in embarrassment.

The long haired brunette glared back feeling in total humiliation the rubber cock resting on her lap, the shaft having been sucked clean of Stacey's juices.

She shook her head in disbelief at the girl's questions; as the Mask eased his hand up under her skirt to pull her knickers over her boots. "Who gives a fuck how or why you stupid bitch." She answered in a condescending school mistress manner feeling her material snap between her thighs. . The back of the van was damp and hot the air thick with sex. The masked man banged on the driver cabin wall.

"How long?" He shouted.

"Long enough." Came the growling reply.

"Good," he grunted opening the boiler suit flap completely and beginning to jerk his erect hairy slug. "When ever you're ready, ladies."

The Boss could hear the grunt and moans from the airless hold of the van. He was a little envious but he would get his turn soon enough. The streets had become more run down and in a few minutes he would be back on his turf.

In the back the Mask had dragged the bound girls into the positions he required. He had ordered them both to shut up although neither felt like talking to the other anyway.

Debbie was on her knees face down skirt hitched over her ass. The masked was knelt behind her one hand on her round firm butt the other holding and directing the dildo power tool. He was slowly pumping it into her tight pussy Debbie wanted to open her legs wider to ease the penetration; but the Masks knees were either side of her calves keeping her legs closed.

"Uggggh, ugh, ughhhhhhh, ughhhhhhh!" She moaned biting her lip face cold on the metal deck, her dark brown hair tied back in a Stacey type pony tail. The rotating cock was like nothing she had ever felt before.

He groaned with pleasure as his pistol grip hand pushed and twisted the vibrating dildo in and out. He noticed the similarities in the girls, both with long tied back ponytail hair, both so slim with fine turned asses and legs. He knew Debbie had the fuller figure hips and tits; but there was also something about the tiny frame of Stacey's which made him want to stick his cock so deep up her she'd snap in two. He'd pulled the sweet blonde to her knees arms still tied behind her back. Now as he tool fucked Debbie doggie fashion Stacey head was bent into his lap taking his upright cock in her mouth.

The Mask only had to raise himself slightly at his knees to pump up into her hot throat. He didn't even need to keep a hand on her neck only occasionally tugging on her ponytail to angle her lips and mouth to give him greater pleasure. "Ohhhh uggggh, yesssssss ah, ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh!"

Stacey could hear the whirr of the power tool and Debs vibrating teeth chattered grunts. She kept her eyes closed slowly bobbing her head sucking on the dirty meat.

"Mmmmgg, mmgggg!"

His cock tasted sweaty, the saggy foreskin peeled back allowing her lips to fit snugly under the unwashed rim of his helmet. "Slurp! Slurp! Slurpppp!"

Next he rolled Debbie onto her back sliding the wet bendy member back into her slit. He'd greased the thing before starting and now Debbie's lightly haired hole was glistening with whipped gel her pink flesh looking tender and moist.

"Oh, oh not more ugh, ughhhhhhhhhh!"

The cock began to spin again the tip humming on her nerve endings; but at least now she could open her thighs wide, knees bent, boots still on like some back street hooker.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugggggggggg!"

In this position she realized the cock could burrow deeper still, her walls no longer gripping and refusing complete entry. "Ugggggggggggggg! Shit!"

She could see Stacey pause while the Masked had repositioned Debbie then obediently go back down on the man's spittle covered rough bell end. The Mask thrust up and Stacey her hands tied baulked and gave a startled expression her blue eyes wide as the cock rubbed up to her tonsils.

"Deeper bitch, swallow more ugggghh!"

He twisted the pistol grip up, the dildo widening the brunette slit as he slowly retracted the thing from her. "Uggggghhhhhh Jesus! Uggoooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Plop!

It finally came out the Mask holding it upright, pointing it to the ceiling like a real pistol.

He took Debbie's leg then her wrist tugging her towards him as Stacey continued to service his rod. Debbie lolled about in the van her head on his chest, finally balanced back on her knees. She could see the back of Stacey's head as she bobbed on the man's cock a few inches below her chin. The Mask pushed the dildo back into Debbie's mouth the grease and juices smearing on her ruby lips as he slowly eased the trigger.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

Pumping the cock back and forth Debbie gulped and gagged; but now more used to the vibrating rod on her tongue and teeth.

She was almost grateful when he released the trigger tossing it aside. Pulling the blonde sluts head from his cock he forced Debbie's wide mouth down around it.

"Ugh, now your turn Debs uggggghhhhhhh!"

She slurped and coughed as he bucked. Stacey was also coughing and whimpering a little the drool from her sucking dripping onto her lap.

"Ugh yessss baby, oh your tongue feels soo hot ugggh. That's its baby taste that dirty spunk hole. Uggghhh, not long now uggggh!"

His pre-come was awash on her lips and inside cheeks. Stacey had done a good job of bringing him to near climax. She saw the blonde freckled face below her as the Mask made Stacey suck on his balls the light pink lips of the girl chewing around his hairy sack. All this while the van rock and bumped to its destination.

"Ugggggggggghhkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!"

He erupted like a fountain into Debbie's throat. The wad hit her tonsils making her convulse, the second shot a hosing of runny filth over her tongue. She tried not to gulp but failed a big glutinous sample sliding down her gullet.

"Ugggggggg! Cough! Splut!"

Her head came upright, Stacey's also as she yelped, the Mask tugging her blonde locks up so she faced Debbie. "Ohhhh!" Stacey gasped as if in surprise at the sight; Debbie's chin dripping spunk her red lips spattered with chunks of semen.

"Kiss!"

The Masked barked pushing both women's heads together just above his chest. They tried to resist their lips smearing together the stink in their nostrils tender soft flesh touching.

"Uggg ukkkkk!"

They both coughed in unison Debbie the more animated shaking her head violently in revulsion. As their lips parted, Stacey's eyelids fluttered in some type of horror spasm; Debbie spitting a mouthful of the dirty mans come over the freckled nose and wide eyes of the bimbo blonde. "Ugghhhhhh, oh, ugh, Eieeeee no Debbie!"

Stacey shook her head trying to clear her face, almost too shocked for words.

"Uggh you bitch, why, why?"

The Mask was laughing though now less interested in them. He stood to dress himself banging on the side of the cabin again. Stacey the spunk trickling down the side of her nose coughed again trying to make sense.

"Why are you acting this way?" She spluttered at Debbie. "I've done nothing to you. It's not my fault you're here. Why are you pretending like I'm responsible?"

Debbie didn't answer as she panted trying to clear her airways of the man's spunk. She knew Barbie girls like Stacey were always responsible. Acting coy and innocent never standing on their own two feet, always needing a man. It was stupid tarts like Stacey who let men think they could get away with stuff like this in the first place. It didn't matter to Debs that she'd just as obediently sucked the man's cock. No nothing was ever Debbie's fault; but Stacey, well as far as Debbie was concerned that silly bitch had always been asking for this.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers