Just Say 'Thank You' Ch. 1

Story Info
How far will a politeness lesson go?
5.2k words
4.7
158.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further! Stop Reading This Now!!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * *

It was an odd set of circumstances that set me up to fulfill my fantasy. Noni was a friend of my daughter, one year younger. They did many of the same school activities, so going to watch my daughter at school events gave me the opportunity to see Noni on many occasions. Sometimes we'd even pick her up or drop her off to save her folks a trip. I always looked forward to seeing her, in her short adolescent skirts showing plenty of leg. I watched her grow from a cute young girl to a beautiful and sexy young woman. Unlike her flat-chested mother, Noni had a pair of tits that would make your palms sweat. I wondered what her folks thought of her stunning form. Did her dad walk around with a constant erection? Did her mom have chest envy?

Noni liked hanging out at our house more than my daughter liked going to hers. It was just as well. Every visit gave me the chance to see her, clothed but feeding my fantasies.

A few weeks after Noni, my daughter and some friends went out for Noni's eighteenth birthday, I heard laughing and crying coming from my daughter's bedroom. I had to investigate to see what was wrong. My daughter and a friend were laughing while Noni sat on the carpeted floor, sobbing. Her breasts bounced as she cried out loud.

"What's going on?" I asked in a father's tone of voice.

"Noni is so silly, Dad."

My daughter explained that Noni was crying about the ending to a movie they had all recently seen but not as a group.

"Every time she thinks about the ending, she starts crying," my daughter said.

Between laughs, my daughter and her friend decided they needed to go somewhere. Noni wasn't given the opportunity to come along. I guess the duo felt that was her punishment for being so juvenile.

I looked around the house and quickly identified my opportunity. My wife was out and my daughter and her friend had just disappeared, leaving me with the object of my long-term lust.

I hung arond the doorway of my daughter's room. Noni's sobs became wimpers until she finally stopped. I walked into the room and offered her a hand up. This was not completely selfless, as I got a good glimpse of her cleavage down the front of her round-scooped shirt. Her breasts were large and heavy, and I started to get aroused. We stood just a couple of feet apart. Now, Noni is mature physically but still has a way to go, emotionally. I'd never heard about Noni dating anyone, and I'm sure I would have heard something through my daughter, if only as gossip. I wiped away some residual moisture on her cheeks. Noni startled at my touch but let me dab the tears away.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

'Yeah, I guess. It's just that when I think about . . .," she started.

I could see the moisture beginning to accumulate in her eyes again. It only took a moment, and the sobbing resumed, along with the tremors that shook her whole body. I took her in my arms, to comfort her. I felt her breasts press against me. I hugged her from the chest up. I didn't want her to feel my erection and be scared away. Her head rested on my shoulder. I rubbed her back with one hand and stroked her hair with the other. For me, the experience was quite erotic. She even smelled sexy. I pulled back, her head coming off my shoulder.

"Now, please don't start again. Let me kiss your tears away."

With that, I kissed her cheeks, just under her eyes, slowly, one at a time. She was so surprised at my conduct she stopped thinking about the movie.

"Noni, I've known you for a long time. Soon, you'll be going off to college. There are many things you need to know, but let me tell you about a very important one."

I hadn't let go of her, and she wasn't resisting.

"The most important lesson a young lady can learn is to accept a complement."

"What?" she asked.

"It's hard enough for a boy to get up the nerve to speak to someone as attractive as you . . ." I started.

"Me? Oh no, I'm not pretty."

"See, that's what I'm talking about. It isn't just young women like you. I don't think I know three women of any age who know how to graciously accept a complement. Your reply just now started an argument. Oh, well maybe just a disagreement. Anyway, it's a distraction. As I was saying, once a boy gets the nerve to approach a beautiful young woman like yourself . . ."

I put my finger to her lips to stifle an interruption.

". . . the last thing that young man wants is for the young lady to disagree."

"Okay, so what do you think I should do?"

Noni was willing to engage in a discussion on the topic. I enjoyed standing there, holding her loosely in my arms, having an intimate conversation. I wanted to plant my mouth on hers, stick my tongue down her throat, and pull her ass towards me so she could feel my erection against her belly.

Instead, I continued talking.

"It's easy. Just say 'Thank you' when someone pays you a complement."

'That's it? That's pretty simple. I can do that."

"Well, you couldn't do it a minute ago. You made a fuss when I called you attractive, and would have done it again when I called you beautiful."

"But I'm not attractive or beautiful . . ."

I wanted to press my groin into hers to show her how wrong she was. Instead, I kept talking.

"See, you're doing it again. There's some famous saying about beauty being in the eye of the beholder. If someone thinks you're beautiful, you should accept their opinion as a complement and say Thank you. Willing to try an experiment?'

"Like what?"

Noni had her guard up despite our proximity.

"I'll pay you complements, and you reply with a simple 'Thank you' to each one. But that's the only thing you can say. No fighting or arguing. Jusy say 'Thank you.' Okay?"

"All right. I'll try it."

"Good. Noni, you have a very pretty face."

"Uh, thank you."

"That wasn't so hard, was it? You have lovely eyes."

"Thank you."

"And a classic nose.'

"No, my nose is all bent and crooked."

I viewed it as classic Roman.

"The rule, Noni, the rule."

"Okay, thank you."

Her voise was brusque.

"People won't believe you if your Thank you is delivered that way. Now, where was I? Oh yes. You have sensual lips."

Before she could say anything I pressed my lips to her, gently but firmly. Noni was stunned at the hint of passion I delivered. I couldn't help myself and pushed my tongue past her lips and teeth. Noni pulled her face back quickly.

"You don't have to push your tongue down my throat to complement my lips, do you?"

"You're right, Noni. I'm sorry. I apologize."

"Thank you."

I figured I'd screwed things up by moving too fast.

"Let me try again, please?"

"Okay."

Her tone was gentle. I didn't know if it was the apology or the kiss. I kissed her again.

"Thank you."

I guessed it was the kiss. Her arms encircled my neck as she brought her mouth to mine. The kisses got wetter and sloppier. I wanted to move on but Noni was happy to be kissing up a storm. Who was I to complain? Her breasts pressed even tighter against my chest. When she'd had enough, at least for the moment, she pulled her face back. Her expression was much different now. There was an expectation in her face. Her breathing was more rapid, as her chest rose and fell. I felt it against me but I looked down to be sure. What a nice view.

"I know this is a little forward, Noni, but it's difficult for me to ignore your breasts. I bet they're magnificent."

"Thank you."

"But I really can't be sure. Can I get a better look?"

"No way! You'll just have to use your imagination."

"Why not? I mean, seeing you in your bra wouldn't be any worse than seeing you in your bikini, would it?"

I knew from hearsay that Noni wore bikinis to the city's swimming pool, although I had never seen her dressed that way.

"No, I guess not."

The rest of her answer took the form of her backing away and pulling her shirt over her head. Her bra was doing yeoman's work, keeping those two succulent mounds of flesh contained.

"I was right, they are magnificent. As much as I can see of them."

I took her back in my arms, hugging her against me. We kissed again. She was really enjoying that part. I almost couldn't stop her from mashing her lips against mine. I backed away a little. I ran one finger from her throat down into the valley between her breasts. She looked down to watch what I was doing. I repeated the motion with two fingers, caressing the side of one tit. Once more, giving the other breast equal time. Noni's face was taking on additional color. I moved my hands up, holding them a couple of inches away from the sides of her breasts. She stood there, looking at my hands, back and forth. In a gesture of expectation, she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. I moved in and took her bra-bound breasts in my hands, rubbing toward the fronts and then back towards the sides.

"Ooh, thank you."

Soon Noni was leaning into my hands, putting more pressure on my touching and rubbing. Noni was getting more excited by the moment.

"And if memory serves, you have very shapely legs."

Noni was in jeans that weren't so tight as to confirm my comment. I knew from previous circumstances that Noni's legs were shapely and muscular from sports.

"You want me to take these off?" she said.

I nodded, perhaps too vigorously.

Noni undid her zipper and pulled her jeans past her hips. Leaning on me with one hand on my shoulder, she slid the pants down her legs and kicked them over to the side.

"I remembered right. Those are beautiful legs."

"Thank you."

I took her back in my arms. This time I pulled her close, so that my erection pressed against her belly.

"Uh, Mr. Marcus, is that what I think it is?"

"I told you I think you're beautiful and sexy."

"Me? Oh, sorry, thank you."

I took a step back to look at her. She was standing there in just her bra and panties.

"Noni, you have a lovely figure."

"Thank you."

"Would you take off your bra, please? I really want to see your beautiful breasts."

This was a decision point. Noni might put her shirt back on calmly and tell me our little experiment was over. Or she could run from the room, screaming about me being a pervert and a molester, and rat me out to her folks. Or she might continue to cooperate.

"I'd be too embarrassed. Besides, it's not right, getting undressed in front of you."

I closed the distance between us and held her around the waist. Her skin was so smooth.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed. It's not like I'm some stranger. We've known each other for a long time. You can trust me. Besides, I can't complement something I can't see, now can i?"

The argument was lame but Noni was at least a little turned on and intrigued. My erection pressing against her didn't hurt.

"Okay, but just my bra."

It was clear that Noni was thinking two steps ahead despite her lack of experience. She reached around back and unhooked the thick latch. The bra stayed in place, clinging to her chest. Only when Noni moved the straps from her shoulders did it come free. Her chest muscles were strong, and her breasts moved only slightly lower on her torso.

"I was right. Magnificent breasts with perky nipples."

"Thank you."

I used the same back and forth motion with my hands, this time unobstructed, adding the rubbing of her nipples with the palm of my hand on each pass. They got noticably harder.

"Your breasts are full and firm."

"Th,th,thank you."

Noni was getting turned on by the bare breast massage. She wasn't the only one. I was fully hard now.

She stood there in only her panties, arms across her chest hiding her breasts. It was my wet dream. I wanted to pull her down to the carpet, rip off her panties and fill her pussy with my dick. Instead, I kept talking, although now it was getting very difficult.

"You know, this isn't right."

"What do you mean? My getting undressed? But you asked me to!"

"No, I mean that you need to be able to give complements as well as receive them. The young men you'll go out with will be flattered. They'll need the reinforcement. Try it on me."

"Okay, Mr. Marcus, you have a nice face."

"Thank you."

"And nice hands."

"Thank you."

They went back to her breasts, now squeezing them more than caressing them. Blood moved forward to her nipples, which were standing out farther.

"You know, you're still dressed. I'll run out of things to complement."

This was going better than expected. I took off my shirt.

'Your shoulders are broad."

"Thank you."

'I bet you have nice legs too."

This was a good sign. Noni was fully engaged in the experiment now.

"How can you tell? I don't think you've even seen me in shorts."

"Well, you can fix that. And that will even things up, won't it?"

Noni was right. I unbuckled, unzipped and dropped my trousers. They joined hers in the growing pile of discarded clothing.

"Well, they're not bad, just a little banged up."

Bang was right, just not yet. She was right about my legs, but I had to play the game too.

"Thank you."

I opened my arms and she stepped closer. This time it was Noni who opened her mouth and temtatively slipped her tongue in my mouth. Soon our tongues danced as if we had been lovers all of our lives. My erection was just two thicknesses of cloth from touching her naked flesh. Noni felt my obvious erection making my jockey shorts stick out in front. The expression on her face changed to one of discomfort. My hands moved inside the back of her panties. I caressed her smooth round buttocks, pulling her close to me. My penis pressed against her navel, just inches from its desired location. I slid one hand lower, in between her thighs. Noni was damp, maybe just as excited as I was. I wanted to slide my finger inside her pussy, but refrained from such a direct assault. Being subtile had gotten me further than I had imagined when I started this game. I pulled back from our lip marathon and tried to adjust my erection in my underpants.

"You know, I've never seen an erect penis. I'd like to complement you on yours but I don't know what to say."

"Well, you could say I was long, or thick, or hard, or . . ." I explained as I pulled my jockey shorts down off my crossed legs. My erection jumped up as I moved the underwear past my thighs.

Noni crouched down to get a better view.

"Oh, it is long and thick and . . ."

She reached out and took hold of it in her smooth hand.

". . . oh, hard and hot!"

"Thank you."

"Is it painful? Should I do something?"

Oh, this was glorious! She was asking for guidance. Well, I wasn't going to disappoint.

"No, it doesn't hurt but it could use some attention. You can stroke it gently, if you'd like."

Noni kneeled down in front of me. She moved her hand up and back clumsily. I took her hand and showed her how to stroke my erection from the base all the way up to the sensitive area just behind the head.

"You do that well for your first time."

"Thank you. How does it make you feel?"

"Oh, Noni, it feels marveous. But I don't know how much longer you can do that without me having an orgasm."

"Oh, should I stop?"

"You could try something else."

"Like what?"

"Well, you could lick it."

"Oh yuck. That's gross."

"Oh no. It can be a very sensual experience. And it's a good alternative when your date wants some sexual intimacy. It can take the wind out of his sails, so to speak."

Noni looked at my penis and then into my eyes and then back at my penis. The touch of her lips tentatively on the head of my erection almost made me cum right then."

"Use your tongue and suck it. Pretend its a popsicle."

Noni didn't need any more direction. The feeling was delightful. I let her decide how much to take into her mouth. The last thing I wanted was to scare her away by forcing her to choke on my dick.

She soon got tired of the sucking and sat back on her heels. I enjoyed looking down on her swaying breasts.

"Thank you" I said.

It was least I could do. I was close but hadn't come. It was a good thing. A load of sperm in her mouth would have freaked Noni out.

"Do people do it the other way around?"

For a minute I thought Noni was asking about anal sex. Oh my! The look on my face must have caused her to explain.

"I mean, do men put their mouths on women's privates?"

"Oh yes, all the time. No, not all the time, but you know what I mean. I bet you have a delicious pussy."

Noni stood up and put her fingertips on the sides of her panties. She toyed with the garment, moving it up and down on her hips and belly, never exposing anything. I wondered if I was being teased.

"Oh, Mr. Marcus, I don't think I can do this. We've done too much already."

Time to back off.

"Okay, Noni. Maybe you're right. I certainly don't want you to feel pressured or uncomfortable. Come here."

We were back in each others arms. I stroked the back of her head. She hugged me tight. My bare penis drew random patterns on her belly. I moved my hands and massaged her buttocks outside of her panties, squeezing them and pulling her hips tightly against mine. I stooped just enough to place my bar erection between her thighs. Down to one layer of cloth. The pressure of my erection against her groin probably wasn't comfortable. She spread her legs just a bit, allowing my erection to slip in between her thighs. I continued holding and rubbing her ass and back and head. I stroked up and down her sides, touching the edges of her breasts on the way up and down. I was runnning my hands all over her body. At the same time, I rocked back and forth, my erection stroking her pussy through the meager material. Noni's movements began to match mine, and she tightened the grip of her thighs on my penis.

"Oh, Mr. Marcus, it feels strange. It's like an itch and I want to scratch it. What's happening to me?"

"Have you ever played with yourself, down there?"

"Well, sure, I mean, doesn't everybody?"

"You're just a little more excited this time because it's someone else, not your own fingers"

I was making a guess.

"May I see your pussy now? I can help you with that itch."

"I don't know. This is really embarassing."

"You're embarassed? I'm standing here, stark naked in front of one of the most beautiful women I've ever known with an erection bobbing in front of me, and you're embarassed?"

Noni smiled. The comment broke the tension. I moved a half step to the left. With my right hand, I fondled Noni's left breast, hefting it and rubbing my palm over her nipple. I moved my hand down her chest onto her stomach and rubbed there for a moment, slowly going lower. At her panties, which were riding lower due to her fidgiting, I slid my hand inside, ruffling her pubic hair. Still lower, my hand found her cunt, hot and wet. I cupped her sex in my hand, just holding it. I felt her cunt throbbing with an elevated pulse. Oh man, this was heaven. I had only dreamed of this moment, and now it had come true. My middle finger dipped between the fleshy folds, taking a sample of her juice. I resisted the temptation to slide my finger into her cunt. Instead I brought that hand up to my face.

12