Just the Six of Us Ch. 15

Story Info
Mike, his sisters, and the voice in his head.
10.9k words
4.82
605.8k
357

Part 22 of the 37 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,255 Followers

Just a few quick notes before you get to the good stuff. First, this chapter is a long one, and was the most fun to write, so far. You won't be disappointed.

Secondly, There are many, many more chapters coming. I've got a lot of great ideas for what the family is going to be facing.

Thirdly, I'll be putting updates as to what I'm doing, when I submit stuff to Zex, when I submit stuff to literotica, generally just keeping you guys informed. All of these updates will be in my profile, which will change every few days. I was using the comments section, but Literotica still hasn't gotten all the bugs worked out and some readers can't read past the first four.

Lastly, thanks to ZexWizzard, the edits and additions make my work what it is.

Chapter 15

Mike fell into a deep slumber after his and Sarah's encounter. She snoozed beside him, wrapped up in his embrace and sticky with sweat. She awoke an hour later and glanced at the clock. It was supper time. She reached over and pushed her brother's shoulder.

He groaned in his sleep. "No more pickles." he slurred, and began snoring.

She giggled and leaned close to his head. "Okay, no more pickles, but what about the weasel?"

He snorted and shifted in her bed, "Weasels love pickles."

She giggled again, got out of bed and headed for her bathroom. Her brother was so much fun to mess with when he was sleeping. In the past, she'd always loved to see what nonsense she could prod from him while he was dreaming, and hadn't remembered about it for quite a while.

Reaching into the shower, she turned on the hot water and then the cold, but only a small turn for the latter. Hot showers had been her absolute favorite pastime until now. Fucking her brother was a recent development, but it had replaced showers at the top of that long list.

She thought back to their encounter a few hours ago. She'd known that he'd eventually lose control of his desires, and had hoped that it would be her that he would lose his inhibitions to. She hadn't realized to what degree he'd been resisting their torments though, and his out of control reaction had surprised her. He'd been so worked up, so horny. All semblance of restraint had escaped him after he'd come back from his run with Emma. God only knows what she had done to him.

She could actually sympathize with Mike. She'd begun to see her youngest sister in a different light after their threesome. Emma had certainly come out of her shell in the past few weeks.

She'd gone from a shy athletic tom-boy, to this sex-crazed, alluring little succubus that could easily get whatever she wanted from whatever target she chose for the object of her affections. That could be dangerous under anything other circumstances than the family relationship they all shared. As it was, it was simply proving to be quite entertaining, and most enjoyable.

Stepping into the shower, Sarah grabbed her loofah, filled it with soap, and then ran it across her breasts and stomach. She closed her eyes and thought back to that night. She'd never thought that'd she and Emma would ever had done what they had together. At the time, it had just seemed so right, so natural, almost like it was the next logical step.

The best feeling that night, to Sarah at least, was feeling Emma's tongue slurping at her pussy, while she was slurping right back at Emma's. The memory caused a twinge of excitement to course through her body and Sarah closed her eyes, rubbed her loofah downwards, then across her stomach to her pussy.

That'd not to say that she didn't absolutely relish the feeling of Mike's full cock length pounding her into orgasmic oblivion, she did. But Emma's tongue had been so warm, so velvety and smooth, yet so muscular and probing as it entered her crevice. She'd desperately wanted to feel it again since then, but was concerned about how to approach it, or if she even should. Emma sights seemed to have been locked on Mike ever since he'd been denying them.

'That poor, silly puss-hound,' she thought as her mind drifted back to Mike. Denying one horny determined woman was dumb enough. But the cocky little shit had tried to deny three extremely horny women, hell bent on feeding the addiction they had acquired, fucking him. He'd never had a chance. Truth be known, she was surprised that he'd lasted as long as he had. The next few days would prove to be fun, and she was already wondering when she'd get her next chance with her virile younger brother.

She put the loofah down and let the hot water wash the soap away. Reaching down, she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and quickly reached for a towel. She opened the door and reentered her room. Heading to her dresser, she pulled on some panties, and then reached for her brother's shirt that had been tossed to the floor. Lifting it, she brought it to her nose and inhaled. His scent was of course embedded in the fabric. She smiled and quickly pulled it on over her head and smoothing it out. She pulled the cover up over him and quietly exited her room, shutting the door behind her.

"My turn?" Emma asked, from the couch in the living room.

Sarah chuckled and smiled at her younger sister, then headed over and took a seat beside her on the couch.

"He's pretty exhausted right now, and still asleep." she said, hugging her sister close. She pulled back and looked closely at Emma. "I'm sure he'll be up for more in a little while, maybe after supper. We've done a real number on him."

"From the sounds of things earlier, I'm gonna guess he did just as good a number on you." Emma said, with a mischievous grin. "You two shook the whole house. I came down to check on the commotion, figured out pretty quick what it was, but was afraid ya'll were going to come crashing through the wall before it was over."

Sarah couldn't help but blush and giggle. She and Emma were sitting close together on the couch, arms around each other, Sarah's hand twirling idly in Emma's braid.

"Yeah, I even thought it was a possibility at the time, but didn't care." Sarah said, smiling and leaning gently forward to kiss Emma on the lips.

Emma smiled as Sarah leaned forward to kiss her. She too had hoped their one encounter hadn't been a spur of the moment fling between the two of them. She'd loved the feeling of being eaten out by her own sister, and loved returning the favor.

Sarah pressed her moist lips gently against Emma's and sighed happily as she felt her return the kiss, pushing her tongue tentatively into Sarah's mouth. Emma giggled and pulled back a second to kiss her cheek.

Looking up at her oldest sister, she smiled. "I was hoping that our little 'after Michael romp' wasn't a once-in-a-lifetime event," she admitted, drawing a grin from Sarah.

"Me too!" she said happily. "I've been so worried that it was a spur of the moment thing and I'd never get another chance to be with you again."

Emma grinned and pulled her sister back close drawing her lips to hers. Their soft lips parted, and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Moving from her lips to Sarah's neck and around to the other side, she allowed Sarah to take the lead and kiss her back. It was several long minutes before they broke their embrace, smiling, playing with and leaning against each other bodies.

"He's sleeping," Sarah said, drawing them back to the previous conversation. "He's really give out from attacking me. I don't know what you did, but it pushed him over the edge."

Emma giggled and blushed, winking at her. "Well, we went on that run and I promised him he could have me if he could catch me. He wasn't thinking straight in his condition and it probably wasn't easy, running with a hard-on."

"Emma!" Sarah scolded. "You didn't."

"I sure did." Emma laughed and nodded. "I guess he forgot for just that little while that I've always been the faster than him. He never really had a chance. I guess it was a good thing though, it pushed him over the edge and now we can all get back to taking our turns and enjoying him again."

Sarah laughed and leaned close to her, drawing her face up with her hand and kissing her again. Then she stood, and headed to the kitchen to see if Beth was planning on cooking or not. She grinned when she looked back, seeing Emma slipping into her bedroom, not being able to wait for Mike just to wake up.

'Well,' she thought, 'it's been several hours. Maybe she'll get lucky'.

******

Sarah's door clicked closed behind Emma, and then clicked again as she locked it, then walked quietly over to the bed. Mike was muttering something about pickles as he snoozed, flat on his back. Emma quietly pulled her shorts off, immediately followed by her top, bra and panties, and then quietly pulled the sheet off of her snoring brother.

She quietly admired his smoothly muscled, sleeping body for a few moments before quietly climbing in bed beside him. She lifted one leg and put it on the side of his head, and scooted the other close to the other before bending down and gently sucking the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked gently, running her tongue over the tip, tasting the saltiness of his cum and Sarah's own feminine juices.

"Mmm," she moaned. 'So good,' she thought.

Beneath her, Mike shifted around and began to slowly come to. His cock was faster than he was, and soon it was rock-hard and pointing straight up at her, her mouth and tongue still polishing the head and lathering its shaft, their warm velvety texture brushing up and down repeatedly.

Finally, he groaned and woke up, placing his arms around her waist and pulling her pussy downwards onto his mouth. She gasped aloud as she felt his warm tongue enter her and start to push deeper before exiting again and running up to her clitoris. "Oh god," she muttered, before pulling his cock back into her mouth and running her tongue along the head again, sucking gently. She pulled it deeper into her mouth and felt it hit the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, but resisted the urge to pull back, and began to force her head lower, pulling him deeper into her mouth and almost into her throat.

"God..." he muttered, "good to see you, Emma," he said from beneath her. She reached around and pushed her hands underneath his hips. Using them for leverage, she pulled herself downward. She felt his cock pushing against the muscles at the back of her throat and suppressed another gag. After a few seconds, she was finally able to force her muscles to relax and suddenly, he was in her throat.

Mike groaned audibly, arching his back in pleasure as she deep-throated him. She leaned to her side and extricated him from her mouth, turning over and pulling him on top of her before pulling down on his hips and pulling him back towards her mouth.

"I don't wanna hurt you," he said, concerned that he'd start to choke her from this position.

"Don't worry about me. Just give me that big fella. I'll tap you if I need you to pull out and off." she said, "You just keep stabbing that monster down my throat."

She quickly arched her neck upwards and engulfed the head of his cock again. Turned on by her attitude and what she wanted him to do, he quickly dove back into her pussy, broadening his tongue and brushing it flatly against her clitoris.

She pulled down on his hips and felt his cock brush once again against the back of her throat, as it began pushing on the muscles located there. It entered much easier than before, and she rocked back and forth slightly at the base of his cock as it rested in her throat. He groaned again on top of her, his mouth locked on his twin's pussy. His tongue bathed her crevice up and down, his cock gently extracting and plunging again into her throat. Suddenly he pulled himself up and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

He grabbed her hand and stood her up, pointing towards the door and winked. She smiled and moved quickly, standing at the door with her palms pressed against it, her hips poked outwards and her ass dancing invitingly for her brother. He positioned his engorged member at her pussy and grabbed both sides of her hips, rubbing the head up and down her slit, eliciting a moan from her. Her perfect ass was intoxicating and he found himself staring at it lovingly for longer than he expected.

"Damn it, stop teasing me Mikey, please." she said, wiggling her hips and pushing backwards trying to find his cock.

"Sorry, I was just momentarily entranced by your perfect ass," he said, brushing his cock up her slit again.

"Maybe we can try that some other time, but right now, I need to feel the big guy inside me. Fuck me, Mike."

He was shocked at her dirty talk, but it spurred him on and he plunged his cock into her, causing her to toss her head back and gasp in pleasure. She felt so tight, so muscular down there and so smooth. He gently began to thrust forward, both hands on her hips as she pressed hers firmly against the door. He began to pick up speed, his hips slapping quietly against her ass as he thrust his shaft deeply into her. She moaned and tossed her head back, a growl escaping from her throat as he pounded into her, and her back at him. He felt her pussy begin to convulse in an orgasm and she began to gasp and even stutter, "O-oh, (GASP) g-g-g-god."

She arched her back and gasped in pleasure, waiting for her orgasm to pass, but her brother continued to jackhammer into her. The orgasm continued, causing her pussy to contract and relax around his cock, drawing it into her forcefully. Finally, her orgasm subsided, but her brother seemed content to just keep pounding away. Every thrust that plunged deep into her caused thousands of prickles of pleasure to course through the walls of her vagina and sent them rocketing throughout her body, causing her to moan repeatedly time after time, thrust after thrust.

Finally, Mike began to feel an orgasm building and began thrusting even harder, slapping skin against skin as his dick began pounding into her, causing her to gasp in pleasure as his seed finally emptied into her waiting channel.

She felt his hot semen splash into her insides and smiled, loving the feeling of his furiously thrusting hips slapping against her and the feeling of his convulsing cock. Finally spent, he eased himself out of her and stumbled back to the bed. She stood upright and moved to lie on the bed beside him.

After a few moments of heavy breathing, he turned and leaned in to kiss her. "I thought you said I had to catch you first," he chuckled.

"Well, we can still do it that way, if that's what you want," she said, smirking at him. "But I'd have to let you catch me, and what's the fun in that, if you know you can't?"

"Yeah, and I think I can do without anymore torment anyway," he said, kissing her again.

They lay there for several minutes catching their breath before she rose and grabbed her clothes, quietly heading for the door. She turned and blew him a kiss, then smacked herself on her naked ass and winked at him before shutting Sarah's door behind her.

He just chuckled and shook his head, rising from the mattress and turning, putting his feet on the floor and running a hand through his hair. He briefly wondered if Danni would attack him like those two had.

'Nah, she'll see how tired I'll be tonight,' he thought.

The voice was leaving him alone, he realized, and briefly wondered why. Then, all of a sudden he remembered that he'd lost the bet.

"I'm still here bro. I'm just enjoying the scenery, soaking up the atmosphere and saving up for tomorrow."

'I think we need to establish some rules about tomorrow,' Mike thought.

"Rules my non-corporeal ass, you'll do exactly what I tell you to do, no questions asked, that is the only fucking rule."

'Dude, we've got to have some kind of guidelines. I can't just do anything you say.'

"Don't you be trying to wiggle out of our bet, you pussy."

'I'm not trying to get out of the bet. I'm just saying we need some reasonable parameters is all. I don't know what you are gonna suggest, even if you are in my own head. But if you tell me to go jump into traffic, I can't very well do that. I'd be dead and you'd be...,' he stopped. 'Well, I don't know what the hell you'd be, but I'd be dead and you'd have no one to pester, that's for damn sure'.

"I wouldn't tell you to kill yourself, dumbass. I'm not a demon. I'm part of your own mind, an inner voice as it were. Your inner voice, that just happens to be a demented pervert."

'Rule number one, you can't make me seriously hurt myself. Rule number two, you can't make me hurt my sisters.'

"Do you really think I'd jeopardize our supply of pussy? Are you fucking crazy? You just started fucking them again! Damn, you're such an idiot."

'Whatever. Rule number three, nothing illegal.'

"Hold it, how illegal?"

Mike scratched his head and thought for a moment. 'Had thoughts along those lines, did you?' If the voice told him to chug a beer, he could probably do that, or maybe try and buy some.

'Misdemeanors and higher are out of the question, unless it's like, trying to buy beer.'

"You hate beer, dumbass."

'Exactly, which is all the more reason for you to try and get me to buy some.'

"Dude, I'm a part of you. Why would I want to make you do something you hate? Shit, all I've ever done is to try and get us... you laid. I'm on your side, fool."

Mike realized that the voice was more or less right. It was crazy and completely out of line most of the time, but it had never really caused him any real pain, mainly just embarrassment on the one hand and annoyance on the other.

'Fair enough,' Mike thought. 'If you can follow those three rules, then I'll do whatever you suggest tomorrow.'

"Fair enough, but you don't have anything to worry about. I'm not out to get you into trouble or cause you to injure yourself, or especially our pussy. I've only been trying to get us laid."

There was a knock on the door then.

"Oh, get the Magnificent One ready! It's time for round three!" "Mike?" came Beth's voice from the other side of the door.

"Yeah," he called, "just a second."

He leaned over and flipped on the light, quickly pulling on his shorts and underwear. The room still smelled like sex, but there was nothing he could do about that.

"Supper's ready," she called. Mike could hear her as she moved back towards the kitchen.

"Damn it, she's such a fucking tease."

'She's just calling me for supper, be nice,' he thought.

"No, she wants your cock, dude. Even if neither of you have realized it yet."

Mike decided to ignore the voice again, standing and pulling on his clothes. He stopped at Sarah's bathroom and checked himself in the mirror. Satisfied that he didn't have any damning evidence on his face or shirt from the day's activities, he ran a comb through his hair and headed for the kitchen.

Danni came bouncing down the stairs as he entered the kitchen, a peculiar smile on her face. Mike knew then that'd he and Emma had been noisy, almost as much as he and Sarah. Danni came over to him and hugged him, kissing him on the neck and wrapping her arms around him in a warm hug that lasted for several long moments.

"I hope you've saved enough of yourself for us," she whispered and pulled back to wink at him.

Mike smiled and leaned close to her ear, "I'll always have enough for you."

She giggled and moved to help with supper.

The meal was quiet that evening. Mike was voraciously hungry and didn't waste precious eating time talking. The sisters were oddly quiet, though, which was a rarity.

"Probably saving up for later. That's a good sign dude."

They'd always been yammering away during supper, and he briefly wondered why they'd decided to stop talking now. It had to be due to recent events. They might all know that three out of four of them were sleeping with their brother, but that didn't mean that it was suitable for dinner table conversation.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,255 Followers