Just the Three of Us

Story Info
A long awaited threesome fulfilled
998 words
3.84
122.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple years of chatting and exchanging extremely erotic pictures and fantasies, it was time for us to explore our innermost fantasies. This is a weekend that the three of us would never ever likely to forget.

I scurried around the house getting last minute details in order before setting out to what I was hoping would a very memorable meeting of my life.

We had decided to meet in a small town just off the interstate in northern Kentucky since that was about half way for all of us.

During the hour and a half drive, I couldn’t seem to get the vision of this couple out of my head.

They are an early to mid-40’s couple. He is handsome with a very nice build, grey hair and beard. She is slim with long sexy legs, hauntingly erotic eyes, beautiful blonde hair and a very nice ass.

I have to be honest that she was the one I was most interested in, and he is just an added bonus. I have spent many nights masturbating just at the mere thought of being with them.

I drove on, letting my imagination run wild and free. I can feel the heat starting to rise between my legs and I slid a hand underneath my skirt, touching my bare skin. I spread my legs slightly letting my fingers dance in my dampness.

I arrived at the motel at 6:00, about an hour earlier than we had planned. I checked in and told the lady at the desk that a couple would be joining me for the weekend.

“Okay.” She said. “We have you booked in a one bed room. I can switch you to a double-bed room if you like.”

“No… one bed is definitely what we want.” I told her with a wink and seductive grin. She winked back, smiled and gave me the key.

At 7:00 the phone in my room rang and the sultry voice of the desk lady told me that “the rest of your party has arrived.”

“Send them up.” I replied and I quickly hung up the phone and checked myself in the mirror.

I started to tremble with anxiety as I answered the door. “Hello, come on in,” I said.

The “wife” hugged me as walk in, and as she took me in her arms a sudden rush of heat coursed through my body. She pulled me closer, letting her hands run down my back stopping just below my waistline. Then, she gave me a gentle kiss on my cheeks as she slowly released me.

It was his turn now, I pulled him close and judging by the firmness I felt against his crotch as I hugged him, I knew that it was definitely going to be a very hot weekend.

We sat down at the table and talked for a while. I could not seem to take my eyes off of her. She was absolutely gorgeous in her shorts and tank top.

When I could not stand it any longer, I reached over and caressed her thigh. “You have the sexiest legs I have ever seen,” I said and that broke the ice.

“Thanks,” she replied, leaning forward she placed both her hands on my knee. “I have been waiting for this for a long time.”

She leaned closer letting one of her hands slide slowly up the inside of my thigh, as our lips met in a slow seductive kiss for the first time, we knew that it was time to go to bed.

I sat down on the end of the bed, as she stood in front of me and started to undress. I lied back and did the same.

When I felt her naked body against mine for the first time, I came very close to having an instant orgasm. Her freshly shaven moist pussy was pressed hard against my thigh and the heat seemed to rise between our bodies as we kissed and fondled each other into pure ecstasy.

I found my way on top of her, softly kissing the nape of her neck. A soft moan of pleasure escaped her lips as my lips found their way to her nipples. I took her nipples in my mouth, gently biting them while my tongue teased the tip of each one. I felt her legs spread beneath me and I slowly started letting my hand move down her stomach. Her hips thrusted upward to meet my hand as it found her smooth mound.

Her breath quickened and her moans became louder as two of my fingers easily slid inside her. My fingers fucked her slow and deep, taking her to the edge. I needed to taste her, feel her.

I moved between her legs, spreading them wider. I felt her hand grabbing the back of my head pulling me towards her and as my tongue touched her clit tasting her wetness, moans of intense pleasure flooded the room.

As I continued to pleasure her with my tongue, I felt her husband’s hands grab my hips. Without a single touch, a wave of heat flooded my pussy as he slid his cock deep inside me.

Loud moans erupted from my mouth as he fucked me harder and faster.

“Oh God, fuck me!” I screamed. I could feel my stomach tighten; I was getting very close.

I slid three fingers deep inside her, finger fucking her fast and hard. The screams of pleasure filled the room as she and I came together. My orgasm continued in waves as his cock was thrusting deep inside me. When my entire body stated to quiver, I felt the hot rush of liquid deep inside my cunt. The scent of her sex along with the sensation of his cock buried deep inside me sent me into the most riveting pleasure I have ever felt.

And as we all collapsed onto the bed I said, “Just think…we have the rest of the weekend to enjoy.”