Just This Once…

Poem Info
871 words
4.29
7.4k
00
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awesomejoe
Awesomejoe
17 Followers

Baby being inside of you is what I love the most…

Such warmth of wetness surrounding the pulsations of my dick…

Can surely have a man like me always hard in thoughts of you…

I know what the mornings can bring from a moment spent with you…

But baby…

“Just This Once…”

I long to feel your body pressed against mine as we lay naked together…

The feel of your soft nipples pressed tightly against my chest…

So that I can feel our hearts beating strong that gives way to “love”

Damn I love it when you get nice and wet in thoughts in what I am about to do to every sensual part of your body…damn baby…

“Just This Once…”

I am yearning at the thoughts of kissing your nipples…

Feeling your body arch upwards at the softness of my kissing them…

Watching your body warm up as your skin heats up with desire…

Damn I can hear your moans start to fill the room…

The thoughts of knowing that we won’t have to go any where…

We’ll have all night to indulge in every fantasy that your body has waited for…

Feeling you getting wetter and wetter to release the lust in you…but I can’t escape

The feelings of…

“Just This Once…”

I long to fuck you in every position that both of our bodies can handle…

I want you to show me just wet you are for me as you play in the pleasures of your love zone…

Damn the thoughts of you playing with your nipples right in front of me…as you beg me to stroke my dick even harder for you…

I am anticipating the wants to have your sweet pussy on my lips to taste…

Just to feel your soft hands lock me in place as my tongue has its way with your wetness…tasting all of your sweetness…

I want to see your body shine by candlelight…as your body continues to heat up in a lovers sweat…as I kiss you all over…but baby…

“Just This Once…”

I want to see the sexual lust on your face…as you throw your head from side…

Telling me how everything feels good as your body rocks out of control…from the passions you are feeling at that very moment…

You know baby? Those feelings of wanting to cum so bad that you can taste it…

Damn like I said before I want to fuck you in so many ways…

Watch you ride me from on top…

Look in your eyes…as you feel me on top of you just watching the lust in your eyes as you feel the veins of my dick milking your pussy lips as your wetness coating my dark shaft…

Baby the thoughts of me working your pussy from behind watching my pole slap hard and deeply into you…as your hips smack hard against my pelvis, makes me want to stroke myself even more…because that’s how bad I want you…

“Just This Once…”

I want the love games we play to last all night until we both pass out from sheer pleasure…me fucking you and you fucking me back…

But baby the one thing I long to do the most is taste your wet pussy on my lips…

I love the feel of your legs resting on my strong black shoulders…

The way your body moans out of control as my tongue works on your swollen clit…

Hitting all the right places of your love zone…

The way your wetness spills forth soaking face and my chin as your hips rise up and down…

I just love it when your pussy invites my tongue to have its way with you…

It feels so good to be invited without hesitation…

But nothing feels so damn sexy than the way your body trembles as you get close to Cumming…

I love the feeling of your soft hands locking my head in place…as your hips adjust to the most sensitive feelings of wanting to explode on my lips…

I know that “Just A Moment with You” expresses the best of my love…

But damn it baby…

“Just This Once…”

I want to release the freak in both of us…

To bring forth pleasurable moments that will leave a hunger in both of us to do it again…

I want every single moment that you find yourself thinking of me to keep you so wet in thought…

That before our next rendezvous you’ll find yourself playing with your pussy in thoughts of fucking my dick…or riding my tongue…

I want to watch the sun rise in your eyes…

As you feel the veins of my dick wake you up to bring “good morning” to your wet swollen pussy lips…

I long to watch you lay there…with your heart beating strong...

Your body sweating a lover’s sweat…from last night’s moments in love…

As I get up to fix you breakfast in bed…

As you smile from moments just passed…for “Just This Once…”

I long to give your body all the moments of me that you were waiting for…

That will leave a longing impression on your heart and soul of our next moment to do it all over again…“Just This Once…”

Awesomejoe
Awesomejoe
17 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Poem