Just Walk Away

Story Info
Wanting the good life and the right woman. What happened?
14k words
4.49
100.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

A big 'Thank You' to Estragon for making this a much better read. This story could have been in a number of categories.

*

It's been over a year since I just walked away from my relationship of a year and a half with my girlfriend. Angie and I met when I was in a male dance review. I was twenty-two at the time. She seemed special to me. I guess I should go back and tell you a little about us.

My name is Jack Holder and I'm originally from Newport, Kentucky. I now reside in Cincinnati, Ohio. In high school I played sports and did get a couple of offers for a baseball scholarship. I wasn't really college material, and just not really interested in playing ball.

However, I did love working out and wished I could own my own gym someday. My Uncle Ralph owned a gym so I guess exercising and being in shape was in my blood. With my shirt off I actually had the six-pack abs and muscled thighs that you see on some of the guys that work out.

They don't just appear; it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to get a body in shape. I've worked out a minimum of three times a week ever since junior high school. Even during the summer I worked out at my uncle's gym. I told him I wanted to own my own gym someday. It made him smile; he was like a second dad to me.

Both of my parents were teachers and my sister, who is three years older than me, went to college and became a teacher also. When I told my parents that I wasn't going to college they were a bit disappointed in me. I did tell them that someday I would own my own gym and be a teacher of proper exercising.

Upon graduation my Uncle Ralph offered me a full time job in the gym. I readily accepted it; I was going to be doing what I always wanted, only I wanted my own place. Uncle Ralph told me to save up my money and some day I would be able to open a gym.

He taught me most everything I needed to know as well as paying me a decent wage, but I wanted to live on my own and after paying my bills I wasn't saving much. I was now twenty-one and one day a good-looking women, probably in her forties, came into the gym. She said she heard about me from some of our clients. She asked me if I was interested in making some extra money.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"I run a business, it's an all male revue. We do a lot of private parties and mostly some special gigs. I'd like you to be one of our dancers."

I had to laugh. "Lady, I'm not a dancer."

"Jack, my name is Hillary Bottoms and you really don't have to be a dancer. In fact there is very little dancing. You just have to look good and move around stage and flirt with the ladies."

"I don't think so," I replied.

"Jack, you would only have to work on Fridays and Saturdays. You will be paid three hundred dollars a night, plus tips. Believe me, you can make a thousand a week easy. We'll teach you everything you need to know. Are you willing to give it a try?"

Six hundred a week plus tips! That was almost double what my uncle was paying me. I thought for a few minutes and figured I could save up enough money in a couple of years to start my own business.

To make a long story short, I accepted her offer. I did have to sign a two- year agreement. Hillary said a lot of guys left her hanging and going with other male revues after she had trained them. She invested time and money in her employees, that's why she had two-year agreements. After two years we could re-sign or leave.

I had my Uncle Ralph look at the terms of the agreement and he had his lawyers look at it. He smiled at me.

"What is it, Uncle Ralph?" I asked.

"You do know that there will be a lot of ladies vying for your attention. The best advice I can give you is to treat all women special. They may not all have perfect bodies but they all deserve to be treated with respect. By the way, condoms are a necessity in the business."

"How do you know so much about what women want, Uncle Ralph? You've been married to Aunt Mae for over twenty years."

"So you know, before I met your aunt, I worked in an all male revue also. It's not something that we talk about. Your mom, my sister, considered me the black sheep of the family.

"I learned a lot about women. In fact some of the heavier or not as good- looking women often are a lot better lovers. It's like they try harder and enjoy it more," said Uncle Ralph.

My Aunt Mae was a good-looking woman but probably not anything overly special. I do have to say she had one of the best personalities of all my relatives. They had three kids, my cousins, and they all really seemed happy. I would always remember what my Uncle Ralph had told me.

Uncle Ralph and I agreed on Friday and Saturday hours for me to work. Those evenings I would be doing the male revues. No one but Uncle Ralph knew about my side job and I was able to keep it that way.

****

I was very nervous at first but Hillary was right. All I had to do was pretty much strip to the music and shake my ass. I was proud of my sculptured body and really didn't mind showing it off. I did have to spend some time in a tanning booth and also oil down my body to give it a different look.

I started with full male revue shows, which contained ten of us. All these guys really had some nice bods. Hillary said I fit right in. I became friends with some of the guys but we were never close. They shared a few of their secrets; it was more bragging than it was sharing, but I took it all in; it made me even better.

After two months I was ready to do some of the more private parties. Hillary had some strict rules when it came to the ladies. We weren't supposed to touch them during our performances but if they wanted to party afterwards we could go for it.

Many would touch us during our performance by putting money in our g-strings. The g-strings were nothing more than a pouch over our package and a string to hold it up and for the ladies to put tips in.

We actually did have some performances where we would have a small sheet to block what the women in front of us were doing. As I said, we couldn't touch them at that time but they sure as hell touched us.

I loved it when I would bare my cock and I would hand them a can of whipped cream and they would spray a little on my cock and lick it off. I was young and bold and I have to say I loved it.

I should tell you that most of our customers were housewives out for a good time, or friends and families attending bridal showers or other parties. As my uncle had told me, most were not super models but they did everything they could to please us male strippers. That was what we were, male strippers.

I have had more sex in the two years I was a stripper than most men have in a lifetime. I would say eighty percent or more of my sex partners were either married or divorced. Sometimes it bothered me having sex with a married woman but I always told myself that they initiated the sex and besides we were lucky if we ever saw them again.

I know it kind of turned me against marriage, being with all these married women. I never really had a steady girlfriend or felt in love with anyone. I guess I thought about finding that special woman, but now I wondered if there was any such thing.

I should tell you that we also did a lot of college parties. Of course the women were younger but not necessarily better. They wanted the sex but knew they didn't have to try as hard. It was just all about sex with these college girls and I did my best to please them.

About two months before my two-year agreement with Hillary was up, we did a college sorority party. It was being put on for the graduating seniors. Of course all the grades were invited. It was there I met Angie. She was a good-looking woman. Blonde, blue eyed and stacked like a brick shithouse.

Where did that statement ever come from? How is being compared to a brick shithouse even a compliment? Anyway, Angie was a beautiful woman. She came up and put five dollars in my g-string. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was infatuated with her. It never happened to me before.

When I did my whipped cream routine she didn't even use the whipped cream. She just took my hard cock in her mouth and very sensually sucked the head. I did everything I could not to come. I had to make her the last participant in my routine.

As the party ended she came up to me, smiled, and asked me if I would like to go back to her house with her. She shared a house with four other girls but each had her own bedroom.

When we got there it wasn't five minutes before we were having sex. It started by her taking out my cock and taking most of it in her mouth. In the next few minutes we both got naked. She had one beautiful body and I wanted her. She sat on the edge of the bed. I pushed her over on her back and stood at the edge of the bed.

I lifted her legs and held them up with my hands. I pushed my hard cock into her. It was one of the few times I didn't wear a condom. I don't know why, I just wanted in her so bad. I fucked her hard and put her legs on my shoulders. I wanted my hands free to play with her breasts.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm coming!" Angie was yelling.

I pushed into her hard and felt her pussy grip my cock as I came. I held in it her until her spasms stopped. After we both came she moved to the center of the bed and asked me to lie next to her. I wasn't used to staying around after having sex but I wanted to stay.

"Jack, I need you to know that I'm not that kind of girl. I don't pick up men and bring them to my house. I never have sex on the first date and here I am with you and it's not even a date."

I didn't know what to say. As I mentioned I usually had sex and left but with Angie it was different. I can't say I loved her because I hardly knew her but I did have some new feelings that I can't describe. We talked for a good half hour and I wanted her again and told her so.

She laughed as she mounted me as I lay on my back. This time my hands were free to gently rub her breasts as she rode me. I felt something special with Angie that I don't recall feeling with any other woman.

After coming for the second time we both needed to clean up. We got in her shower together and ended up having shower sex. After cleaning up again she invited me to spend the night, which I have never done before, but with Angie it was different.

The next morning she introduced me to her roomies. They had all been at the party the night before and were shocked to see me. They couldn't believe that Angie brought a man home with her. I guess we must have started some good rumors.

I asked her out for breakfast and we talked about her. I wanted to know everything there was about this woman. I had feeling that I've never felt before.

Angie was to graduate in a month. She was from a wealthy family in Kentucky and attended the University; she was a Kentucky Wildcat all right. She told me she was getting a degree in Business Management and already had a job offer at an insurance firm. I think her dad helped get her the position. He was a wealthy businessman and had a lot of contacts.

I told her that I would be leaving the male revue in another month or so. I told her I worked in my uncle's gym and was saving up enough money to buy my own business.

Angie still lived with her parents even though she was twenty-four. She didn't have many responsibilities and she liked having servants help her when needed. Of course during the year she lived with the girls at college.

Hillary asked me to stay on but I told her, "thank you, but I need to get on with my life". Besides there was a woman in my life now and I didn't think she would appreciate me staying in the business.

Angie and I continued seeing each other after her graduation. I was back working for my uncle and told him about Angie. He wished me luck but tried to explain that we were from opposite sides of the tracks. Our family was middle class at best, and hers was from money. Uncle Ralph said he knew the family, not personally but being in business himself he knew a lot of people. I did think Uncle Ralph knew more than he was letting on.

Angie and I started dating but we lived forty miles apart. She wasn't going to move and I couldn't afford to. We got together at least twice a week. We almost always ended our date with sex. She would come by my apartment and we would just let it happen. She said she loved me every time we got together. On one date I told her I wanted her to meet my parents.

I know she was a bit skeptical but this all had to happen some time. My parents liked her a lot. My older sister and Angie got along but my sister, who was now married, told me it wouldn't work out. I got pissed at her but she told me blood and water don't mix well. Did my sister just call us water?

About a month later I told Angie I needed to meet her parents if we were to become a couple with any kind of future. She did ask me over for Sunday dinner and I met her parents and younger brother and sister. Her parents treated me nice and asked a lot of questions. I did my best to answer them truthfully.

Angie told me not to mention that I was in the Male Revue or that's how we met. We didn't want to stray too far from the truth, so we told them that we met at one of the sorority parties. That wasn't too far from the truth. I did tell them that I had attended the party with friends since I didn't go to college.

When I told them I hoped to someday own my own gym, Mrs. Lockhart seemed a bit surprised. I told the Lockards that I now worked for my Uncle Ralph. Mrs. Lockard seemed a bit disturbed. Afterwards Angie told me that her parents were very protective of her and like most parents wanted the best for children. They hoped that some day she would meet that special person and have a family.

We dated a lot after that but rarely did I see her parents. Then one day I told Angie that I found a gym for sale in Cincinnati. It was an extra twenty-mile drive from where I lived in Newport, Kentucky. Angie was happy for me and we went out and celebrated.

We had been going together for over a year and the sex was great but I wanted more. I wanted to see Angie all the time. I told Uncle Ralph that I was going to ask Angie to marry me and move to Cincinnati with me.

He looked at me and said, "Jack, there is something that I have to tell you. Mary Lockard and I met when I was in the Male Revue. I fell for her like a ton of bricks. As you can see, Angie takes after her mother. Of course her mom's name was Bailey at the time. I actually asked her to marry me and she told me she couldn't because her parents wanted her to marry someone with money.

"She cried and said she did love me but it would never work. After that day she started dating Eugene Lockard and they were married a year later. Jack, I don't want to see that happen to you. You're like a son to me and I've never told that story to anyone. I can't tell you what to do but be careful."

I was rather shocked at what Uncle Ralph told me but I was either going forward with Angie or going forward on my own. On our next date I asked her to marry me. She stared at me and after what seemed like an eternity of silence, she said, "Jack, I love you, I really do, but I can't marry you right now. Let's just continue dating till you get your business going."

I knew it was her way of saying her parents wouldn't approve of us getting married right now. If my business succeeded they might think differently. I didn't push the issue; what was the use? I told her I would ask her again in a few months when my business was even better.

I couldn't see her but maybe once a week after opening my new gym. I had to spend a lot of long hours there, rather than pay out more money for extra employees. My business was thriving and four months had gone by. I would meet Angie every weekend for a date and lots of sex.

I thought I'd surprise her and go see her at her office on Friday. I told one of my employees that I would be back Sunday and to take care of the business. I left for Kentucky and arrived just as Angie was leaving the building. She hadn't seen me yet, and of course she wasn't expecting me to be there.

I had my reports from the bank showing my business was successful for her parents to see. I also had a ring in my pocket. I was going to ask Angie to marry me again. I was waiting by her car when she came out but she was with another person and they walked to his car instead.

I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Up to now we hadn't ever argued, let alone her being dissatisfied with me. I got in my car and followed them to the Ramada Inn. I stayed back and watched them enter the building; they both had an overnight bag.

My worst fears were met when they went by the check-in counter and right to the elevators. They must have already got their reservation. The Inn only had three floors so I rushed to the stairwell up to the second floor. I looked down the hall and saw them entering room number 226. I wasn't sure what to do. I must have stood there for five minutes. I thought that maybe I should just leave. Angie and I had a date the next day and maybe I could let her explain.

I couldn't help it when I knocked on door of room 226 and a moment later Angie opened the door. "Jack, what are you doing here? Please, you must leave; we can talk tomorrow."

I glanced in the room and didn't see her male friend. "Please, Jack, we'll talk tomorrow." She had tears in her eyes.

"No, Angie, we'll talk right now." The bathroom door opened and I heard a man's voice.

"Who's at the door, Angie?" he asked.

"Umm, just a friend. He saw us come in and stopped to say hi," answered Angie.

I didn't go along with Angie. I pushed the door open and walked into the room. "What do you want?" asked the man, whom later I found out his name was Nicklaus. He was probably ten years older than Angie.

I grinned even though it was a sad grin. "I came here to propose to Angie. I thought we were in love but I guess we were just fuck buddies."

"I think you better leave," said Nick. "She doesn't want to see you anymore. Look Buddy, you lost I won. Take it like a man and leave."

Angie was sitting on the bed crying. I guessed this guy was from money. The type of guy her parents wanted her to marry.

"Listen, whoever you are...."

"My name is Nicklaus Smith. I manage the agency where Angie works."

"I don't give a flying fuck what your name is or how much money you have. I was just going to walk away but your high falutin' attitude pissed me off." I walked over and hit him hard in the mid-section. He doubled over and fell.

I looked over at Angie, who told me not to hurt him and I said, "I hope you're happy with your choice in life. I don't ever want to see you again." She continued to cry. "By the way, tell your mother that my Uncle Ralph said hi." Angie looked at me confused.

She looked up at me as I walked out the door. I decided to stop in the bar and have a stiff drink or two. I sure the hell needed it. As I was on my third drink I saw Angie rush out the door and get in a taxi. Her friend Nick wasn't with her.

I got in my car and headed to see my Uncle Ralph and let him know what happened. I still don't know how I didn't get a DUI.

"I'm sorry Jack, I really am. I wished it could have worked out for you but the deck was stacked against you from the beginning."

I told my uncle what I said to Angie about saying hi to her mother from him. He just laughed. "I liked her a lot too, Jack. Some things are just not meant to be. I did meet your Aunt Mae and we've had a very happy life together. Hopefully the same thing will happen to you."

Chapter 2

I pent the night at Uncle Ralph's. He didn't want me driving. I ended up going to work on Saturday. I knew it was over between Angie and me. I wouldn't be seeing her that evening. It was a week later that I got a call from Angie.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers