Just What They Wanted

Story Info
She gave her brother what he wanted and got what she craved.
10.6k words
4.58
459.2k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(note: This work of fiction is an entry in Literotica's Winter Holiday Contest. Your vote and any comment will be appreciated.)

*

Nervous, horny and half-naked, Kelly Layton peeked through the open bedroom door. Inside, her kid brother lay stretched out on his unmade bed, reading a paperback.

But he's no kid, thought Kelly. Not anymore.

Though still just eighteen, with his athletic build, dark hair, eyes the same color blue as their late father's, and a smile that could get him laid in a convent, he looked all man. In the past, having such a hunk for a brother made her feel proud. Now, looking at Jason sprawled on his back with nothing on but his boxers, the only thing she felt was incredibly turned-on.

Thanks to the crappy weather, things had been slow at the store. She'd waited on the handful of customers, tried to read, even did some stocking, but it seemed like she always wound up staring out at the weather, thinking about sex. That's one reason she was horny, but not the only one.

She'd dropped out of college after the fall quarter to help run the family's small country store. That let her mother move in with Aunt Connie to take care of her and the kids. The car wreck that almost killed Connie had left her needing months of rehab.

Coming back to quiet, rustic, boring Moss Point meant giving up the wild parties and wilder sex life she loved so much. But Connie had always been more like a fun-loving big sister than her aunt, so Kelly didn't mind, much.

The problem was her hometown might be a great place to grow up or grow old, but could be hell on earth if you were out of high school and unmarried. The few single guys her age were all losers or creeps. Most were both. Besides, local guys always became so damn possessive.

All that, plus a sexual dry spell during finals meant she hadn't gotten laid in weeks. To make matters worse, she'd broken her last vibrator and now her fingers were about to wear out. If she didn't get some action real soon, she might become the first person on record to die of horniness.

That's why she now eyed Jason with more that sisterly interest. She wanted sex, not a lifetime commitment. Who could be better as a no-strings-attached lover than her own brother?

Tonight had seemed like the perfect opportunity. As a senior in high school and a jock, Jason stayed busy. But thanks to the unseasonably early winter storm, all school events were cancelled and their mother had decided to spend the weekend at Aunt Connie's. With their stepfather, a long-distance truck driver, somewhere out on the west coast, she and Jason had the place to themselves this evening, and probably for the rest of the weekend.

Next week, after the storm passed, all the Christmas crap would get in the way. If she wanted to seduce her kid brother, and she sure as hell did, it was now or never.

She thought it'd be easy, Wrong. After supper, she tried to get Jason's attention by stepping into his room wearing her short, terrycloth bathrobe to let him know she was about to take a shower. He looked over, said okay, and went back to his book.

Next time she wore bikini panties and one of Jason's long t-shirts. She leaned against the door, crossed her newly-shaved legs, and asked if he wanted anything from the kitchen. Her reward had been a quick glance and a no thanks.

Back in her room, Kelly plopped down on the bed to re-think the situation. Since moving home, she'd noticed a change in Jason's manner. It came and went. Still, she recognized the signs. Her kid brother had the hots for her. But if so, why'd he keep acting like he wasn't interested in fooling around?

Maybe the idea of incest turned him off, or maybe she'd been wrong about Jason wanting her. After all, she probably wasn't his type. He and Shirley Matson dated for ages before they broke up. Though a total, stuck-on-herself bitch, with her thick mane of blonde hair, pouty lips, long legs and body to die for, Shirley had the looks to back up her attitude.

Kelly, on the other hand, had no illusions about her own looks. With her so-so boobs, big butt and freckles, she was no beauty. Still, she managed to nail most guys she really wanted. So, if she was right about Jason being interested in her, then tonight's failures had little, if anything, to do with looks. The problem had to either be shyness, or the incest taboo.

Whether the thought of some family fun bothered him or not, Jason was a healthy guy and had been checking her out. Odds were his teenage hormones would overcome any shyness or incest hang-up if she could ever get his undivided attention in a sexual situation. With that accomplished, making him see her not just as his sister but an available and very willing female should be a snap.

After two failed tries, however, it seemed obvious more direct action would be needed to get his mind off that damn English assignment and onto her. For just a second, she considered pretending to see a Peeping Tom. She'd scream, run into his room buck naked, and jump into bed with him. But knowing Jason, he'd jump right out, grab his pistol and rush out into the storm after the guy. Besides, she wanted to try another plan first. But if it didn't work—who knew?

That's why she now stood outside the open door to her brother's bedroom showered, shaved, with just a bit of make-up around her eyes, and her strawberry-blonde hair brushed out. Except for a dab of perfume, she had on nothing but Jason's long t-shirt.

With arms demurely at her sides, the t-shirt's hem covered her patch of reddish pubs. But since nothing else had worked, that would soon change. After taking a deep breath to settle her nerves, she stepped into the room, said, "Jason, I need your opinion on something," and strode over to the side of his bed.

He glanced away from, "Great Expectations," then did a quick double take and turned his head for a better look. His eyes trailed up her thighs to the impossibly short hem of the t-shirt and then on up to her face. When their eyes met, he gave her that soul-destroying smile. "If you want my opinion on your outfit, I think it's great. But the skirt may be a little short for the Moss Point social scene."

It was a nice line, maybe even a bit flirtatious. Encourage, Kelly gave him a big grin. "Why, I do thank you, kind sir. But what I really wanted to know was what you thought about my hair. I've been letting it grow. Do you think it looks better down, like I've got it now?" She shook her head, sending her shoulder-length hair swirling.

"Or do you like it better up, like this?" With one fluid motion she raised her arms, gathered her hair in her hands, and then pushed it to the top of her head. As she'd known, the gesture lifted the bottom of the t-shirt several inches above her silky bush.

The moment her muff came into view, Jason's face turned red and his cock sprang from his boxers. Seeing it, Kelly's stomach fluttered and she felt her own face flush with excitement. It looked long, thick, and inviting. What's more, it seemed to be bobbing with anticipation and pointing right at her snatch.

She and Jason looked at it, and then at each other. There was a confused, embarrassed little grin on his face, but he didn't try to cover up. With her hands still raised, Kelly nodded at the new arrival. "You and your Christmas elf seem to like my hair better this way."

Jason's eyes snapped into focus. "Well, to be honest, it wasn't your hair up there that got my, got our, attention. It was the hair down here."

The book had vanished. He reached out, then hesitated and looked up at her, as if asking for permission. She nodded. "I couldn't think of anything else to get you for Christmas."

"It's just what I wanted," said Jason, as the back of his fingers stroked her pubs. "But what about you?"

Kelly shivered at the touch and her knees almost buckled. This was going to be good. "Well, your Christmas elf would be nice."

To keep from falling and to give Jason better access, she spread her legs a bit and then leaned against the side of his mattress. She wanted to say something, but couldn't talk. All she could do was stare down at her brother, who had eyes only for her pussy.

They watched his fingers explore the converging line of her thighs, the sensitive skin beneath her pubs, and the damp, swollen lips that marked the entrance to her churning pussy.

When a fingertip slipped inside and gently brushed against her clit, she shuddered. "Oh, damn it, Jason. Please, don't make me beg."

He tore his gaze away from the curly bush just inches from his face and looked up. "Make you beg? This is like a dream. I mean you're my sister. I can't believe you really want to."

"Want to? I don't just want to, I need to—right now."

"Oh, God, so do I. It seems like forever since Shirley and I broke up. And having you so close, I thought I'd die."

This was too much. She and Jason had both been horny and wanting each other but afraid to make the first move. It might have been funny if she wasn't about to explode. "Well, I may still die if we don't get started."

Not waiting for any response, she crawled onto the bed and mounted Jason. He thrust his hips upward, but missed. She gave him an indulgent look. "You're a lousy shot. Stay still and let me help."

With well-practiced ease, she reached between her thighs, grabbed his thick shaft and then lowered herself until the cockhead slipped into place. Kelly wanted to savor the moment, but she couldn't wait and slammed her hips downward.

As her brother's beautiful boner rushed into her long neglected pussy, Kelly let out a groan of pleasure that, moments later, tuned into ecstasy. The deep, powerful stroke triggered an all-consuming, erotic explosion. With a cry of, "Oh shit, yes!" she surrendered to the climax. Waves of passion raced out from her pussy. All sense of time or place vanished.

At the height of her orgasm, she felt herself being lifted as the exquisite object triggering her passion claimed even more of her body. Then something warm erupted inside her, and she felt nothing but pure bliss.

Kelly opened her eyes and looked down at the almost anguished expression on her brother's face. She contracted her pussy around his dick, trying to milk it dry and increase both his pleasure and her own. Jason's up-thrust hips trembling, turning his dick into a hard, flesh-and-blood vibrator.

The marvelous sensations set-off another orgasm that rocked her body, mind, and maybe even her soul. It was one of those fireworks and shooting star deals. She began to lean forward. But Jason pushed her back. The increased pressure inside her pussy left her gasping with pleasure and pain. Her body thrashed about on Jason's unyielding dick. Just as she began to recover, he lowered his hips only to launch them back up, shoving even deeper into her panting body and sparking another erotic explosion.

By the time the room started coming back into focus, she was lying on Jason's chest, trying to regain her senses. Though still a little disoriented, she recognized the wonderful feel of a stiff cock gliding back and forth inside her hot juicy pussy. With a surge of joy, she realized her brother was still hard and wanted more. So did she. In fact, she wanted to take everything that marvelous young cock of his could deliver.

The next time was slower, easier, more sensuous. They even started kissing. As she'd expected, Jason proved a good kisser. Having his tongue exploring deep inside her mouth while his cock did the same inside her pussy was such an incredible turn-on. What made it even nicer was his long fingers massaging her bottom and squeezing the cheeks of her ass while he kept rhythmically pumping his cock back and forth inside her pussy.

Most of the time, Kelly liked to set the pace when making love. It wasn't a matter of dominance or submission, just a desire to make sure things got done right. That's why it surprised her when, at some point, she found herself letting Jason take over. It was a sensuous feeling, almost luxurious, having him direct the action. He might be younger and less experience, but she sensed he was a competent, caring lover. And there was something else, something special she couldn't quite identify. But it was something more than just his being her brother.

Whatever the cause, once the holidays were over, most of the time it'd just be the two of them at home. In a way, they'd be like live-in lovers. Even if he proved to be less than great in bed, there would be plenty of time for him to improve. Kelly sensed they both wanted this and were in it together. And that made the whole thing extra special.

That was also how Jason's fantastic dick felt inside her pussy. She wanted to check it out so bad. But right now it was doing too good a job to stop. Kelly shuddered with pleasure and her body contracted around that hard thick piston pumping away inside her.

Jason must have sensed her growing passion. He began using deeper, faster strokes. From deep inside her insatiable pussy, a growing heat began radiating. Then Jason squeezed hard on the cheeks of her ass while slamming home every inch of his unyielding cock. Kelly whimpered and clung to her brother as another mind numbing orgasm took control of her body.

It might not have been as powerful as the earlier ones, but it seemed to last forever. Each time she began to recover, Jason would hammer back into her, sending new waves of passion rippling across her body. It seemed like a long, glorious time before he showed any mercy. Or maybe she was too exhausted to feel anything else. But the climax finally ebbed away, leaving her spent and, oh so content.

Tremors still raced through her body. She'd been in this same position for, how long? Who knew when they'd started or what time it was now, or cared? But she did need to stretch out. With Jason's help, they rolled over together. She sighed and wriggled on the bed. That's when she noticed he was still inside her, still hard, and still wearing his boxer shorts.

To confirm what she already knew, Kelly contracted her vagina and felt it clutch around a very hard shaft. "I'm not believing you."

Jason smiled, and returned the compliment. "It's as much your doing as mine."

She felt a mixture of disbelief, excitement, and pride in her brother's staying power. "Well, however you're doing it, I'm still willing. But, you gotta get rid of those disgusting drawers."

Jason laughed and said, "You drive a tough bargain." A moment later he held a pair of wet, sticky boxers.

"You're a man of many talents Mr. Layton. Now, where were we?"

The shorts sailed across the room and landed with a damp, plop. He looked down at her and then flexed his hips, sending his cock deep into her pussy. "Were we here?"

"Oh, yes. Oh...." Her voice trailed off into a sigh as Jason plunged his hard young cock deeper into her tingling pussy, then began hammering into her with an almost maniacal fury. The sensation was so intense, so exquisite, it was hard to even breath. All she could do was wrap her arms and legs around his straining body and urge him to fuck her even harder.

He ran his fingers over her face and then into her hair. Using it to direct her lips to his, he attacked her mouth. She received the assault with an open lips and a darting tongue. Their kisses were hungry, primal, and erotic beyond belief. Once again the combination of her brother's tongue and cock working together triggered an orgasm. The pleasure was excruciating. She gasped and shuddered under the impact of Jason's unrelenting attack and the passion it had unleashed.

The aftershocks of the orgasm seemed to go on forever. In part because Jason never stopped or even slowed down. If anything, he was pounding into her with even greater ferocity. Each stroke seemed deeper and more violent than the one before. But even as she urged her brother on, a small part of her mind felt serene.

At the height of her last climax she'd felt the strangest sensation. She and Jason weren't just two people screwing; they were two people making love as one. Because it'd come to her that she had an intuitive awareness of her brother's inner thoughts.

Back when she was on top, apparently in charge, she'd felt herself turning over control to Jason. Now, even though it might look like he was trying to screw her into a coma, she sensed he was putting her in charge. He wanted nothing more than to be a force of nature, free of all self-imposed restraint, hurling himself into her willing body. And while she was the grateful recipient of that passion, he wanted her to be its conductor. Their minds were working as one.

It was a shared consciousness and very intimate. She'd felt something similar when she'd been a kid and hidden in the dark, watching her mother and father make love. It had made her feel safe and happy. Then her daddy died and so did the feeling.

Years later, it had been re-kindled by Craig Dickerson. Only with him it was both spiritual and outrageously physical. Now with Jason, she felt it once again, felt it sensitizing every cell in her body. As Jason assaulted her body with an animal-like ferocity, their mental connection super-charged the experience.

She'd just experienced another mini-climax when the constant pounding stopped. It was disorienting. She said nothing while her legs were lifted high and wide, very wide. Jason pushed them so far apart her muscles and ligaments began to protest. Before she could decide what to do or say, Jason pulled back until only the head of his glistening cock was still in place, then he slammed back down.

With her legs spread-eagled, Kelly could feel the flared cockhead hurtling deeper and deeper until, just as their bodies met, it hammered against her cervix. The pain wasn't unbearable, but it wasn't fun. "Oh, shit. Not so deep, Jason. Please."

Once again, all movement stopped. He looked surprised, concerned, maybe even embarrassed. With great care he lowered her legs. "Sorry, Kelly. I mean, I wasn't trying to hurt you or anything. That was just something I'd read about and though it'd be fun."

"It didn't hurt that much, honest. You're just mucho man, especially with me in that position. I could have taken it. But I might have been sore and out of action the rest of the weekend. And we wouldn't won't that, would we?"

Jason looked relived and a little startled, as if he hadn't realized they had the entire weekend to make love. As he shook his head, Kelly felt something sliding out of her pussy and then heard a little plop. In his concern for her, Jason had lost his erection.

She wiped his sweaty face and smiled. "So now we know how to deflate that thing. Come on, let's hit the shower."

#

After a lot of poking, prodding, and teasing, they managed to disentangle and get off the bed. Before he could pull her out of the room, Kelly noticed the sheets. "Whoa. Halt. Stop. Sorry, but those sheets have got to go."

Jason protested but she remained adamant as only a somewhat fastidious big sister can be and began stripping the bed. Perhaps it was seeing her doing this basic household task in the nude that silenced Jason. And while he might have been tempted to stay and watch her bending and reaching, he hustled out the door. After stopping in the bathroom long enough to turn on the shower, he headed to the linen closet and retrieved new sheets.

They had the same size, double beds. As their practical mother liked to point out, that made buying sheets a snap. However, Jason insisted on white while Kelly had assorted pastels. Working together, the clean white sheets and pillowcases were soon in place. A minute later, they were in the big, walk-in shower.

A brief struggle for control of the soap ended with Jason winning. To celebrate, he began a very thorough job of lathering up Kelly's body. Defeat never felt so good.