Karyn Delivers My First Creampie

Story Info
Karyn & her lover provide husband with a birthday pie.
657 words
4.18
191.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first creampie was memorable. One year on my birthday, Karyn, my wife, and I woke up in the morning and were snuggling in bed. I had to fly out of town in a few hours on business. During this period in our marriage Karyn had a regular lover that she was seeing several times a week. (Also see my story View from the Stairs.) Up to this time they had been practicing "safe" sex - actually the not-so-safe-sex known as withdrawal.

Back to the birthday morning snuggling: Karyn was beginning to get worked up and sensual and she asked me, "What would you like for your birthday?" with a little twinkle in her eye.

Without thinking very long I replied, "I'd like a creampie before I have to leave today." She gave me a very curious look and asked, "A creampie? What do you mean?"

I explained to her that while I got packed for my trip, I wanted her to go over to her lover's house, make love with him, allow him to cum inside her and for her to come home to me with her pussy full of his cum. For my birthday I wanted to eat her "creampie" before my business trip.

She gave me a devilish grin and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely! It would be the hottest birthday present ever!" She jumped out of bed and through on a t-shirt, shorts and sandles.

"You'd better get packin', Honey." she said on her way out the door, "I'll be back in hour with your birthday present."

Needless to say I was really distracted thinking about what they were doing while I tried to pack. I think I had to buy a belt and tooth paste when I got to Dallas. About an hour and a half later I was packed, showered, shaved, eaten breakfast, horney, hard and with my head full of images of Karyn laying naked on her back, legs splayed wide, with her boyfriend pumping his load deep into her womb.

Just when I was certain my dick was going to explode, the front door opened and Karyn walked in. Her hair was a mess, her t-shirt was inside-out and she was looking at me with a big come-fuck-me grin. We practically raced each other upstairs to the bedroom.

In a flash Karyn was naked, on her back with her pussy at the edge of the bed. Her legs were wide open and her fingers had started to pull her pussy lips open. I was on my knees with my face between those soft beautiful thighs in half a heart beat.

I started with gentle laps of my tongue up one side of Karyn's pussy then the other. Then I dragged my tongue up the center of her slit barely penetrating between the lips. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer and I drove my tongue in as deep as I could and lapped away at her pussy. She was so hot and wet.

I could taste both of their juices but it wasn't nearly as much as I expected. A little disappointed, I stood up and plunged my dick into her pussy. On the first withdrawal I couldn't believe how wet my dick was coming out of her. I pulled out completely and discovered her lover's load was now almost flowing from her pussy. Karyn's pussy lips were soaked and a drop of sperm was forming at the base of her slit. I dropped back to my knees and dove into the most wonderful birthday present ever.

Nearly two hours later, sitting on my flight as it climbed Eastward, I was amused by the fact that I could still taste my wife and her lover in my mouth and the musky odor of their lovemaking had taken residence in my mustache.

Never again was a holiday or special occasion required for Karyn to bring the gift of a creampie.