Kate

Story Info
Dad, have you ever fantasized about me?
3.9k words
4.57
138.7k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone call came just after I turned off the light and shut my eyes. Or, so it seemed. But when I looked at the bedside clock it was almost 2:00AM. My wife turned on her light and picked up the phone. Her voice changed from anxiety to annoyance and then back to what would be considered normal for two in the morning. I understood from her side of the conversation that Kate, her daughter, needed a ride home. The designated driver had become a designated drinker and Kate knew the rules - no driving with anyone who had been drinking. Before my wife asked, I was rolling out of the bed and getting dressed.

"Thanks honey - I'll make it up to you."

"'k, sexual favors are warranted." I replied groggily. "Where's the vixen at?"

"She's with Angela at the White Rabbit - you'd better hurry because it's closing time and they're getting kicked out."

'Ok," I said, pulling on my jeans. "I'm off - go back to sleep."

The White Rabbit was a little bar that the kids liked to go to - a pretty good venue for funky indie bands - about a 15 minute drive. It was a pretty balmy spring night so I wasn't worried about Angela and Kate freezing while waiting outside the nightclub but I was worried about the seedy neighborhood. I sped up. Driving through the quiet streets on a warm spring night and thinking of Kate and Angela at the night club gave me a twinge of nostalgia and made me think of nights in my past when I'd be out at night clubs like the White Rabbit.

Kate and Angela were best buds and had been since public school. I don't know why though, because they are different as night and day. Angela, a very pretty 19 year old tall, thin, blonde, is anything but an angel. When I say tall, she's like 5' 11" - she could be a run-way model. She was always pushing the line and causing us to worry that she'd end up getting Kate into trouble. But Kate was always pretty level headed. I guess they made a good pair - Kate was Angela's better judgement and Angela challenged Kate and took her out of her comfort zone.

Kate is my step-daughter - I had moved in with her mother Sarah when Kate was 8 or so. I had watched her grow up through her tom-boy stage and into a stunning 19 year-old. We were always close and enjoyed each other's company. It did not take me long to think of her as my daughter. Her real dad made half-hearted attempts at staying in contact during the early years but that trailed off as the years passed. At 5' 8", Kate is a bit shorter than Angela but she had always been into competitive swimming and track and field and now she had a beautiful well-toned athletic body.

I pulled up to the front of the night club and saw a group of boys chatting with Kate and Angela. I did a double take when I saw what Angela was wearing - a super tight and super short little black, strapless dress and lace up "fuck-me" shoes. Yigh. No wonder the boys were hanging around. Kate was wearing a really pretty flower print cotton dress that suited the spring night - very elegant and sexy in an innocent way. Her shoulder length brown hair fell free - normally she had it in a pony tail. She looked gorgeous.

I rolled down the window and called them over. Angela got in the front and I could see Kate roll her eyes as she got in the back.

"Hi, Tom," Angela slurred as she leaned in close, "you didn't have to come. We could have gotten a lift with Jim and his friends."

"I don't think so." I heard Kate mutter from the darkness of the back seat. She sounded a bit miffed.

"Hey Tom," Angela said playfully, "why don't you drop Kate off first and then drive me home. Maybe I could invite you in for a nightcap."

I looked at Angela with my eyes raised. I heard a humph from the backseat as my "I don't think so." echoed Kate's words.

Angela smiled at me seductively as she curled her long legs under her. "I had to try..."

"Tom, can you help me with this seat belt, I can't get it to work." Angela looked at me innocently, making half-hearted attempts with the buckle.

I sighed and leaned over Angela's lithe form. I stole a glance down her cleavage and breathed in her perfume as I pulled the strap over her and snapped the seatbelt home. I had an impulse to lean down and pull her into me but restrained myself. Before I could shift back to the driver's seat, I felt Angela's hand on my leg. I know I should have moved her hand away but I let it stay. She looked into my eyes coyly and then moved her hand up and cupped my cock.

"Hmmm, nice." she purred.

I thought so too but I looked at her sternly and placed her hand back into her lap.

I heard, "Can we get going, please!" from the back seat.

I tried to keep my eyes on the road and away from Angela's long legs that she had pulled up as she sidled into the corner of the seat. She had taken off her shoes and her dress had hiked up so that I could see the outline of her red panties. I started to think that maybe I should drop Kate off first.

"So, Tom, do you like my dress?"

"Um, yes very pretty." I answered noncommittally.

"Do you think it's sexy?"

"Yes, very sexy." I answered, my throat a bit dry. I heard Kate huff from behind me.

"You sure you don't want that night cap?" Angela asked again.

"Jesus, Angela - will you just shut up." Kate's icy voice came from the back seat.

The rest of the drive to Angela's house went by in silence. Angela winked at me as she got out. Kate got out and helped steady her friend. Angela gave Kate a big hug and I could see Kate shake her head as she hugged her friend back. Holding Angela's shoulders, Kate turned her towards the house and gently pushed her towards the front door. "Go and sleep it off, kid."

"G'nite, Kate. Goodnight, Tom," Angela called out as she made her way to the door. "pleasant dreams."

Kate got in beside me. I waited until Angela was safely inside her house before I pulled away.

"God she pisses me off sometimes." I heard Kate say.

I chuckled in an embarrassed way. We drove in silence for a while.

"So, do you think she's sexy?"

"Uh, yes - she's very pretty."

"She wants to jump you. She thinks you're hot."

I have to admit my ego puffed up a bit with that.

"Hmmm, well it's not going to happen." I said.

"That's good. All my friends think you're hot."

"I'm twice their age."

"Doesn't matter."

I could hear in Kate's voice that she had been drinking a bit too.

After a few minutes she asked, "Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Kate, I don't think a dad should be having this conversation with his daughter."

"You're not my dad - you're my step-dad."

I looked over. "Kate - I am your dad. And I love you."

"Ya, I love you too dad." A pause, then "But do you think I'm sexy?"

"Kate - you are very pretty." I replied a bit exasperated.

Kate responded dejectedly, "That's not the same thing. You don't think I'm sexy."

"Ok, ok, yes, I think you are very sexy." I said trying to cheer her up.

Silence, then very quietly... "Have you ever fantasized about me?"

"Jesus, Kate - I'm your dad!"

"Please, tell me? I want to know." she pestered.

"Alright, yes. I have fantasized about you." I blurted before I could think better of it. Oh shit, that wasn't very appropriate, now how am I going to get out of this, I thought to myself.

Kate brightened up immediately. She looked at me slyly and said with a laugh, "You perv! I'm going to tell Mom."

"Oh no you're not!" I said in mock sternness, still very uncomfortable with this conversation.

"Ha! Yes I am... unless...," she paused and looked at me pointedly, "you tell me your fantasy."

"Christ, Kate, I'm not going to tell you that."

"Oh come on, Dad, please. I want to know. It's ok, I won't be mad, I just want to know... please..."

"Ok, ok, just a sec." I said resignedly.

The truth was, I had fantasized about Kate fairly regularly. It always left me feeling a bit guilty but I rationalized that it was innocent and that any guy who lived with a beautiful young woman would have to be dead not to at least think about the possibility. I wracked my brain for the most innocent fantasy, nothing too incriminating.

"Ok, sometimes when I have a shower in the morning, I fantasize that you join me."

"Ahhh," said Kate inquisitively, "and then what do we do?"

"Well, you stand with your back to me and I help you wash your hair." I started off pretty innocently.

"Ok, and...?"

"And then I wash your back."

"Uh huh?"

"And my thing..."

"You mean your cock?"

Strange feeling to hear your daughter say that. I could feel myself getting turned on. "Ok, my cock. You push your soapy wet ass onto my hard cock. You gently push back on me and it slides up and down between your ass cheeks."

"Hmmm," Kate murmurs.

"I slide it under you so that it is between your legs and we move back and forth under the warm water with my arms wrapped around you."

"Hmmm, I bet that feels nice."

"Uh huh, and my hands reach around and cup your breasts."

"Hmmmm..."

I was losing myself in this image. I continued a bit hoarsely, "And then my hands slip down your front and slides over your tummy to your..."

I stopped. Whew! What was I doing? I could hear Kate moan quietly.

"Don't stop" she breathed. "Then what? What next? What do I do?"

I shook my head. "No, Kate! That's enough. I can't believe I just told you that."

"It's ok, it's nice." she closed her eyes. "I like it." she said dreamily.

There was silence for a while and then Kate said, "It's Saturday morning, Mom has left to go shopping or something and I want to see if you want to go biking with me. I enter your bedroom and hear the shower going in the on-suite bathroom. The door to the bathroom is open and so I walk over and look in. I see you through the glass of the shower stall with your back to me. I admire your body and think how attractive you are and how much I love you. I'm enjoying watching the water cascade down your back and off your ass and I'm thinking that I'd love to join you. I can feel my nipples start to harden. I lean against the door frame and without thinking I put my hand under my tee shirt and squeeze my nipple. My other hand slides inside the waist-band of my pajamas and I move my fingers over my pussy."

Kate pauses and shifts in her seat. I find that I'm gripping the steering wheel really tightly. Quietly I murmur, "then what?"

Kate laughs and says, "see, you are a perv!"

"Ok, I'm leaning against the door and playing with myself and feeling really naughty. I close my eyes for a second and when I open them, you're staring at me through the glass. Your eyes are wide and you've got a stunned look on your face. I have a moment of panic and then I figure, what the fuck. I walk into the bathroom and pull my tee shirt over my head. I push the pajama bottoms off and kick them into the corner. You're covering your cock with your hands while I slide the door of the shower open and join you under the warm water."

I look over at Kate and our eyes meet. She's got a mischievous look on her face. I'm in a turmoil. I've never considered that Kate would think of me like I do of her. I realize that our relationship has completely changed.

"Kate, I think you should stop." I say. "It's a really nice image and I love you and I think you're incredibly sexy but we can't continue like this. I'm your Dad... "

"Step-dad."

"And I'm married to you mom and I would never do anything to jeopardize that."

"I won't tell."

"Kate, stop. I should never have let this conversation get to this point. I'm sorry."

"Fuck. Do you know how horny I am?", she said with a laugh.

I laughed with her, "Well, I guess that's something you'll have to deal with yourself."

"You'll probably be waking up mom when we get home."

"Ha, maybe. Or maybe a cold shower."

"Do you want me to join you?"

We laughed again. A few minutes later we pulled into the lane-way of our house. I turned off the car. I looked at Kate. She smiled and mimicked Angela, "Can you help me with this seat belt?".

As I leaned over to unclip the belt, I felt her breath on my neck. Then I felt a very soft kiss as her lips grazed my skin. "Dad?" she whispered.

"Yes?"

"I won't tell Mom... But, uh, would you kiss me goodnight?"

"Kate, enough." and shook my head again.

I got out of the car and quietly closed the door. I walked to the passenger side and opened the door for Kate. I held her hand and walked her to the front door thinking again how beautiful she was. Just as we reached the door, I turned her towards me. I pulled her close. I leaned down and our lips met. Very chaste. Almost like a dad would kiss his daughter.

Almost.

I broke off the kiss but Kate's arms held me tight. I looked into her eyes again. They were wide with, what? passion, love, fear? Her tongue licked her lips and she looked up at me. I should stop I thought. But I didn't. I leaned down and kissed my daughter again. My lips parted and I felt Kate's tongue slip between them.

I pushed Kate back against the wall of the house. Her leg wrapped around the back of mine and I felt her body move against me. She could feel my hardness against her. I heard her moan as I kissed her more passionately. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. I felt the hardness of her nipple through the fabric of the dress. I realized that I was shivering. God, I felt like a teenager. Kate released her hold on me and started to unbutton her dress. Oh god, no, I thought. Stop her! But I watched as the buttons slowly popped free. I could see the dress start to slide away and expose her beautiful young breasts. The dress parted and slipped from her shoulders. She looked so young and so innocent standing before me, her breasts held by a low cut bra. From the pale light of the streetlamp, I could see goosebumps on her skin.

I held her wrists and gently pulled her hands from the buttons.

"No, Kate," I breathed, "we've got to stop..."

"No, I don't want to stop," she whispered and tried to free her hands.

I held them tighter and pulled her arms up over her head. Her leg wrapped around me again and pulled me in to her. I couldn't help myself. I leaned down and kissed her again, our mouths open and our tongues entwining. I let go of her wrists and her arms circled my neck. My hands slid down her back to her waist. I pulled her in to me and ground my hard cock against her. I could hear Kate gasp as we kissed. With my right hand I reached into the unbuttoned dress and gently let my hand rest on her breast.

I pushed the lace cup of the bra down and held daughter's breast in my hand. I gently squeezed her nipple between my thumb and finger. Kate moaned and pushed into me harder. I broke off our kiss and leaned down to kiss her neck.

I felt her hands fumbling at the zipper of my fly. Then I felt the warm flesh of her hand reach in and hold onto my cock. Oh yes, I thought. And then, oh no!

No! I came to my senses with a sudden flash of panic. I reached down and pulled her hands away.

"No Kate, stop! We have to stop!"

"Oh fuck...", Kate whispered a curse of frustration, "No, please don't stop. I've wanted this to happen for so long."

"No Kate, we can't do this. I'm so sorry I let this get so far. God, Kate, I'm so sorry."

I held Kate tightly in silence for a few moments and then let her go.

"You sure know how to ruin a moment." Kate said dejectedly. She started to reach for the door handle again, but I stopped her. I could see a hopeful look in her eyes.

"No, Kate - you have to button your dress. Your Mom might be up."

She laughed and said, "And you don't want her to see what a perv her husband is."

I smiled guiltily and said, "Yes, I don't want her to see what a perv I am."

She smiled and then started fumbling with her buttons as I forced my hard cock back into my jeans and tried to close the zipper. As she turned to open the door,

my hand drifted down the side of her body to rest on her ass. I felt her push back and wiggle just before she entered the house.

------

The little vixen I thought, as I undressed and got back into bed.

My thoughts were spinning and sleep was the last thing on my mind. I was going to have to come to terms with what had just happened. I sidled up to Sarah and felt her spoon lovingly into me. My cock swelled against the satin of her nighty and I pushed it between the cheeks of her ass. I reached over and held Sarah closely.

She'd kill me if she knew what just happened. I loved her so much, I couldn't bear the thought of losing her.

I felt Sarah's ass push back against my cock and she pulled my hand over her breast.

"Hmmm," she said sleepily. "You're pretty hard. Did those nubile young things get you all turned on?"

You could say that, I thought. "Well, Angela was hitting on me pretty blatantly."

"Ah, she's pretty sexy, don't you think?"

Not this again, I thought.

"And what about Kate," she continued, "she's becoming a very sexy young woman."

Involuntarily, my body moved against my wife.

"Ah, you do think she's sexy."

"Uh, well she looks just like you." I said as my hand squeezed her breast.

"Hmmm," Sarah moaned. "You ever think about Kate?"

Oh boy, I thought. "Uh, what do you mean?" I asked guardedly.

"Well, she's a beautiful young woman, how could you not think about her? It's ok, I don't mind."

"Ya, well, I guess, every now and then." I said nervously.

I heard Sarah giggle. "You sound pretty guilty." she said as she pushed her ass back against my cock.

"Oh, daddy," Sarah said in a mock little girl's voice, "I love the feel of your big cock on my ass."

"Sarah..." I said reproachfully - I couldn't believe what my wife was saying.

"But I'm not Sarah," she continued, "I'm Kate. And I want to feel my Daddy's cock in my pussy."

Jesus! My heart was thumping. Sarah, rolled over and grabbed my cock. "Oh, daddy," she cooed, "please fuck your little girl."

"Sarah..." I said again.

She squeezed my cock and said in her girl's voice, "My name is Kate."

She leaned down and swirled her tongue over the head of my cock. Then she took it into her mouth and sucked.

"Sar... uh, Kate!," I moaned. "Oh, fuck Kate, don't stop!" I whispered.

Sarah lifted her head and looked at me mischievously, "Oh, does daddy like having his big cock sucked by his daughter?"

She grabbed my shaft with her hand and started to pump as she bobbed her head on my cock.

"Oh fuck, Kate, slow down, I'm going to come" I warned.

Sarah stopped and said, "Oh, I'd like to taste Daddy's cum, but I really want to feel his big cock in my pussy."

"Kate", I said as I leaned over and kissed Sarah.

She pulled her nighty up to bare her pussy. "Oh Daddy. I'm so wet."

Her legs wrapped over mine and her hand guided my cock to her pussy. "Fuck me Daddy," she whispered as she straddled me.

"Oh Kate," I responded and Sarah groaned as she slowly slipped down onto the full length of my shaft. God, she was so wet. Sarah grabbed her satin nighty and pulled it up over her head. I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands. I pulled her down and sucked on her hard nipple as she moved her pussy up and down on my cock.

"Oh Daddy, your big cock feels so good in my pussy." she said breathlessly, "I want to feel you come in me".

I held onto Sarah and rolled her over on to her back. I was consumed by lust as I pistoned into my wife.

"Dad, oh, Dad," she grunted in unison to the pounding "Dad, don't stop, oh, I'm coming", Sarah moaned as she wrapped her arms tightly around me. As I came, I pushed deep into my wife and muttered, "oh Kate!" into Sarah's hair.

We held onto each other for a while until our breathing slowed. Then Sarah lifted her head and looked at me quizzically. She laughed and said, "That was a bit kinky. I haven't come like that for a long time."

I looked at her questioningly. "So, do you think I'm a perv?" I asked.

12