Katherine Ch. 12a

Story Info
Katherine redeems herself.
1k words
4.47
42.3k
3
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,603 Followers

CHAPTER 12a Katherine redeems herself

Note: I don’t know what happened here but somehow the end of chapter 12 of the series got cut off. Thanks to the reader who wrote to point that out. Here is the tail end of Chapter 12.

Quimmaster

Katherine was relieved when she heard the knock at her door. Closing the kitchen door, she stopped in the hall to check herself, in the mirror. She looked good. Katherine greeted me with a huge smile and a nervous look on her face. She was so relieved that I had come. She slid her arms around my waist and kissed me. She was so thankful when she felt my arms wrap around her body and hug her to me. She raised her lips to mine and kissed me passionately, relieved that her exile was over. I felt her gently rub her pussy against the hardness in my crotch and then, taking my hands, led me into her apartment.

"Please forgive me." she said. "I've been miserable all week. I know I..." she said as I put my finger to her lips. I handed her a bouquet of roses and pecked at her lips. Katherine did not reply, except to wrap her arms around my neck and to kiss me passionately.

"I'm so glad you are here and I am so sorry for being so stupid last week. It'll never happen again. I promise." she confessed, as she led me to the plush sofa.

"I know. Why don't you put these in some water?" I smiled at her as I sat down.

She took the flowers and disappeared into the kitchen. As she took care of the flowers, she glanced up at Sandy's suspended body. "Soon." she whispered.

When she returned, she placed the vase on the mantle and then stepping around the corner of the wall, to the counter where Sandy was tied, but outside of my view, she proceeded to pour me a glass of wine. She looked beautiful wearing the flowing satin robe. With the sash tied so loosely in a bow, the collar opened accentuating her swelling breasts and the skirt opened as she walked, showing off her shapely legs. I was pleased and Katherine could tell.

As she handed me the wine, Katherine sat down beside me on the sofa and turned her body, raising her knee onto the cushion and parting her firm thighs before me. "I am so glad you are here." she said as she stroked her finger tips across my thigh. I smiled at her and she placed her hand on my crotch and began to caress my cock.

Placing her glass on the coffee table, she turned her body a bit more and her fingers reached out and opened the front of my pants. Her long fingers reached into my shorts as she grasped my rigid tool. Having retrieved my cock, she began to stroke it and then leaning over, she lowered her mouth to suck on me. As I felt her lips encircle my cock, I let out a moan and Katherine was encouraged further as she sucked hard on my shaft. Katherine's mouth was indescribable. Her lips and tongue were talented beyond belief. Her fingers reached between my thighs and massaged my balls through my pants as her mouth pleasured my cock.

Sandy sat suspended and blindfolded on the bar but clearly able to hear the noises emanating from the living room. Her own juices began to flow as she anticipated what was in store for her. Reluctantly Katherine lifted her mouth from my cock and then sliding off the couch stood up in front of me. Reaching down to the sash of her robe, she slowly pulled on the end until the knot opened. Pulling on the lapels, she slowly opened the front of the robe, revealing her magnificent body. Her nipples were rock hard as she let the robe slide off her shoulders and slip to the floor.

Katherine looked magnificent as she stood naked before me. She leaned forward slightly until her hands rested on my knees and her beautiful tits swayed in front of my eyes. I reached up and caressed her breasts as I smiled at her. Smiling back at me, she pressed down on my knees and slowly sank down to the floor, kneeling between my legs. Sitting back on her knees, she reached down and began to slip my shoes off and then undress me. I helped her a little and once she had my pants off, she once again leaned forward and sucked my rigid shaft back between her talented lips. I moaned deeply as she licked and kissed my cock. Her fingers slid under my thighs and her long fingernails began to caress my balls. I slid forward to give her greater access to my balls as she continued to suck on me.

Easing my cock from between her lips, Katherine raised herself and stepped up onto the sofa. Straddling my thighs, the young beauty lowered her pussy onto my cock. Carefully she guided the tip of my shaft between her swollen pussy lips and then holding onto the back of the sofa, brought her hard nipples to my mouth. I sucked her tit into my mouth as my fingers wandered over her back and ass.

Katherine was so excited that she ground her pussy hard onto my cock and I felt her love muscles begin to massage my cock. She stroked her fingers through my hair and then pulling my lips away from her nipple, tilted my head back and kissed me passionately as her pussy grasped at my cock. Katherine pressed her tongue deep into my mouth as she kissed me. Then she sucked my tongue into hers and moaned deeply as her cunt continued to pleasure my cock.

Both of us groaned and grunted in sexual abandon as Katherine ravaged me. Sandy heard all of it and her own body continued to juice as she became even more aroused by what she heard and imagined was going on. Katherine's hips ground against mine and she continued to pump her cunt up and down the length of my shaft.

"Would you like to cum in me now or would you like to save it for your surprise?" she asked. I looked at her questioningly. "I told you on the card I had a surprise for you. I think you'll like it." she said.

"OK." I said. "Surprise me."

To be continued…

Please vote and send your comments.

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,603 Followers