Katherine Ch. 16

Story Info
Sandy is taken in the office again.
1.9k words
4.47
67.3k
5
0

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers

This is one of a series. I suggest you read them in order.

CHAPTER 16: We enjoy Sandy in Katherine's office

Katherine told me over the phone that she would be out of town for the weekend for her parents' anniversary party. I told her I would drive her to the airport and stopped off at her office early. When I arrived, she was in the middle of giving an interview and I sat down to wait. Her secretary smiled at me and then went about her work.

After several minutes the door opened and Katherine ushered out a young high school kid. "Steven, we'll be in touch by the middle of next week." she said with a smile to the young boy. He was a little shy but overwhelmed by Katherine's beauty. It wasn't hard to understand why.

Remembering my last visit to her office, Katherine turned to her secretary and said, "No interruptions please. You can go when you're done and have a good weekend." The secretary nodded with a polite smile.

Katherine held out her hands and ushered me into her office, closing the door behind her. She spun around and wrapping her arms around my neck kissed me deeply as she pressed her body firmly against mine. My hands caressed her back and then slid down over her firm asscheeks as I pulled her tightly to me and my cock rubbed against her moistening love nest.

"Do we have time for a quickie?" she asked.

I looked down at my watch and smiled at her. "For a quickie and then something special." I said. Katherine reached down for the buttons on her blouse and began to open it.

"I said, 'only for a quickie'." I teased her. Katherine reached up under her skirt and slid her panties down and remembering my last visit, placed them in her purse. She was glad she'd remembered to wear the stockings I'd given her. She could feel the cool air swirl around her pubes as her loins began to juice.

"I'm all yours." she smiled at me. "Where would you like me?" she teased.

"Well, we don't want to mess up your clothes too much." I teased. Taking her hand, I led her to the front of the desk and sat her down on the edge. Pressing her shoulders back, I helped Katherine ease her body back until she lay flat on the desk. I raised her feet onto the two chairs in front of the desk and gazed down at her luscious body. Placing my hands on her knees, I slid her skirt up the length of her thighs. Katherine shuddered as she felt my fingers graze against the soft skin of her inner thighs. I lifted her skirt up around her waist and gazing down at her soft love bush, could see that her pubic hair already glistened with sexual excitement. I let my fingers tease her love nest and then I stepped back and retrieved my cock.

Leaning over her body, I slid my ramrod between the soft folds of her wet pussy and was able to slide in with virtually no foreplay. She was unbelievably wet. Katherine gasped as my cock filled her aching pussy and I felt her powerful muscles clamp tightly around my cock, her face was filled with lust.

I began to rock in and out of her sweet pussy as Katherine rotated her hips and squeezed my invading shaft. I leaned over her body and placing my hands on the desk top, kissed her deeply as my cock thrust deep into her loins. It did not take long for me to feel my balls begin to boil and I thrust deep into her beautiful body once again. Katherine's body was filled with lust and her breathing became heavy as the first of her orgasms rippled through her beautiful body. I continued to pump into her tightness as orgasms rippled through her body every few seconds.

I knew that Sandy's office was at the other end of the building and that it would take her several minutes to arrive once I called her.

"Call Sandy," I said as I brought my hands up to Katherine's breasts and began to tease her hard nipples through the soft material of her blouse. Katherine reached over and pressed the intercom as my pinching her nipples began to have an effect.

"Sandy?" she called her voice filled with lust.

"Yes." came the quick reply.

"Come in here will you?" Katherine asked as I thrust deep into her body and she gasped, very aware of the lust in her voice.

"I was on my way out." Sandy said.

"He's here." she gasped as I thrust deep into Katherine's body and a powerful orgasm rippled through her loins. Katherine was out of control but trying desperately to maintain it.

"I'm coming." was the response as she shut off the machine.

"She's not the only one." I quipped as I thrust deep into Katherine's tight pussy and filled her beautiful body with hot cum. Her own body let go with a powerful orgasm as she felt my seed splash against the walls of her seething pussy. I continued to thrust into Katherine's gushing quim as she rocked her body back and forth to meet my every thrust. Slipping out of her body, I helped her up and quickly explained what I wanted her to do. I then went into the bathroom.

There was a knock at the door and Sandy entered. She looked around for me but realized that this was part of the game. She looked up at Katherine and could see that her face was filled with sexual excitement and contentment. She was ready.

"Over here." Katherine said pointing to the side of the couch. Sandy sat down on the edge of the arm and then Katherine pressed back on her shoulder and the dark haired beauty lay back until her shoulders rested on the seat cushion. Her full breasts filled her bra as her hips were raised over the sofa arm. She adjusted her hips slightly so her ass hung over the edge of the arm but her feet still could not quite reach the floor and they dangled in mid-air.

Katherine lifted her foot over Sandy's head and placed it carefully on the seat cushion. Sandy looked up to Katherine's open thighs and could see her crotchless panties and the cum oozing out of her friend's tight pussy. Katherine's skirt hung over Sandy's face so that when she lowered her pussy to Sandy's eager mouth, her face was covered by the soft material.

As she lowered her pussy to Sandy's lips, both women let out a deep moan. Katherine felt Sandy's tongue slip between the folds of her seething pussy and her friend tried to suck out all of the cum that filled her beautiful, young body. Sandy's tongue snaked in and out of Katherine's quivering pussy as she positioned herself above Sandy's hungry lips. When I heard the two young beauties moaning, I entered the room.

Sandy's legs continued to flail about in the air as her skirt rode up on her firm thighs. I waited and watched as Katherine's face was filled with passion and she was very conscious of my watching her. When Sandy's skirt had finally worked its way up around her hips, I stepped forward and reaching under her skirt ripped her panties away. She screamed into Katherine's juicing quim and the results were instant. Katherine creamed again and then Sandy dove back into her pussy to drink all the sweet nectar she could reach. I looked down at Sandy's bare pussy and then smiled at Katherine as I reached down and grabbed Sandy's open thighs.

Pulling her legs apart, I thrust my cock directly into the young beauty's tight pussy. I had no trouble sliding right in as her loins had been flooding ever since she got the call on the intercom. As I began to pump into her tight pussy, Sandy's legs were in a constant state of motion as her inner muscles tightened around my invading shaft. I placed my hands on the sofa arm and then leaning forward, kissed Katherine deeply as my cock continued to thrust into Sandy's tight pussy.

Orgasms began to ripple through her body and with each new wave, her tongue thrust deeper into Katherine's pussy providing her with yet another orgasm. The two women continued to writhe in passion as I whaled into Sandy's tightness. As I felt my own cum beginning to boil, I nodded to Katherine and she lifted her pussy away from Sandy's hungry lips and sat back on her knees, her pussy still only inches away from Sandy's mouth. She watched in fascination as my cock slid in and out of her friend's body and looking at my face, she knew I was about to cum.

Thrusting hard into Sandy's body, she too could feel my impending climax and she tightened her love muscles around my invading shaft. As I took my final thrust into her tight pussy, Katherine reached down to the hem of her skirt and lifted it so Sandy could see my face as my cock exploded in her pussy and her own juices let go to bathe my impaling cock.

"Oh, my God!" she screamed in surprise and passion as her body was bathed with the sweet glow of her climax. She remembered me well and now regretted how she'd missed out on so many years of this kind of fucking. Her arms reached up for me and I bent over as she locked her arms around my neck. Her legs wrapped around my hips and as I lifted her, Katherine helped her up. Once I was standing, she relaxed her thighs a little and she slid down firmly onto my cock.

"It's been too long." she quipped.

"And too little." I teased. She pressed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth as her arms squeezed me tightly and her thighs held me firmly inside her body. My hands caressed her body and then reaching under her thighs, I pulled gently on them.

Sandy released her ankles and stretched her legs down to the floor as her arms continued to hold on to my neck. Her feet did not quite reach the floor as she hung, impaled on my cock. Turning my body, I sat down on the arm of the sofa, where I had just fucked her beautiful body and Sandy spread her legs and bent her knees in an effort to keep my cock inside of her. She continued to kiss me as her hips ground against my still rigid cock. Finally, she lifted her body off of my cock.

Katherine came to stand beside me as Sandy sank to her knees and lowered her lips to my cum-covered cock. Her fingers reached between my thighs and tickled my balls as her lips wrapped around the length of my shaft and she sucked and licked my rod. Smiling up at Katherine, she turned her body and wrapped her arms around my neck. Kissing me passionately, I caressed her firm breast through the soft silk of her blouse as Sandy continued to suck on my cock.

Unfortunately, it was time to go.

To be continued…

Please vote and send your comments.

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers