Katie's First Time

Story Info
Secret wishes become real life.
1.8k words
3.05
42.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers

Katie always wanted to have a man who could make her think she's the only lady in his life and his bed. At 25, she was shy, and plain. While her twin sister, is a beautiful, outgoing, and sexy. The men are always calling the house or stopping by. She stayed away, because Sally said the guys were uncomfortable when she came into the room, they couldn't believe that she was so ugly, and Sally was so beautiful. So she stay away when the men came over. At night Katie would leave the house and walk out by the lake. On this night she decided to take a blanket and some food, she wasn't coming back for a while Sally had a man spending the night.

Laying the blanket out, she put the food on the edge and lay down to watch the night sky. Closing her eyes, she didn't hear him come up. "I haven't seen you out here in a while." he said. She look up, but didn't know who he was. "I only come out when I need a break." she told him. He sat down next to her on the blanket. "Do you mind if I join you?" he ask her. "No not at all, uh, Who are you?" she ask him. "Oh, I'm sorry, My name is Ben. I live next door to your dad." he said. "Hello Ben, I'm....." she said. "I know your Sally, right" he said. Before she could tell him she wasn't he pull her to him and kiss her.

Laying down he pull her on top of him and his hands explore her body, pulling her clothes off one by one. Taking one tit in his hand he lower his mouth and lick and suck on her nipple, rolling her under him he made his way down her body and back up to her lips. Taking her mouth in a deep passionate kiss he move his hips in line to enter her pussy with his cock. She felt his cock pushing inside of her, trying to move away, because she knew that he would find out that she wasn't Sally. He grab her hips to hold her in place and he plunge into her. "AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!" she scream.

He was to far gone to notice he had just entered a virgin. He pump his cock into her hard and fast. He slip his hand down to slip a finger between them rubbing her clit, he could feel her muscle tighten around his cock. Lowering his mouth down on her nipple again, he suck on it, then change to the other nipple. When he was ready to cum he thrust deep in side her pussy and left his cum there. Pulling out, and standing up, he hope he gotten her pregnant with his child. Figuring it would be the only way to get her to marry him, cause she would never believe that he wanted her Katie, and not Sally.

Katie open her eyes when he had left. Packing up her stuff she went home. Walking into her room, she told Sally to get the hell out of her room and go fuck her boyfriend in her own room. After they left, she slam the door and went to bed. The next morning she went about her business as usual, leaving for work at 8 and coming home after 5, fixing dinner then going to bed. This was her life for the next three months, that is until she got sick, and went to the Doctor. What she didn't know was that Doc. was also Ben's brother.

"Well Miss Sellers, Your pregnant, I'd say about three months along." Doc. said. "Are you sure, I mean It only happen once." she told him. "I'm very sure, Are you going to be alright Miss Sellers?" he ask her. Nodding her head she told him yes, then left the office. He watch her leave the office, picking up the phone. "Hello, Ben yes she just came in and yes she's pregnant.....just left....okay bro see you later, good luck." he said.

She's been sitting in her car for over an hour, not seeing anything. Finely she gets out and walks up to the door. Walking into the house. "Katie, is that you honey?" her dad calls out. Taking a deep breath. "Yes dad it's me." she yelled back. "Come into the Den, please. we have company." dad said. She went into the Den to find dad and Ben sitting talking. "Ben's been waiting for you to come home." her dad said. "I needed to talk to you if that's okay with you Miss Sellers." Ben said. She nodded head yes. They walk outside to the porch.

Sitting on the swing, "What did you want to talk with me about?" she ask. "Katie I wanted to invite you to my house for dinner tonight." he said. She got up and walk down the steps, walking to the lake. Ben followed her, when she stop in the spot where he had made love to her. Walking up to stand behind her. "Katie, I knew it was you i made love to right here in this spot." he told her. "How did you know?" she ask. "I've known from the beginning, whenever I came over you were never home, Sally said you left to go to town. While Sally had her men over I would talk to your dad, he told me that you sometimes go to the lake late at night for peace and quiet. So I waited for a week before you show up that night." he told her.

"I have something to tell you Ben. I'm pregnant." she told him. "Will you marry me?" he ask. Knowing that if her father found out she was going to have a baby, and not being married he'd killed her. Maybe not really kill her, but he would be mad as hell. "Yes Ben I'll marry you, this weekend." she told him. "We can get married tonight if you want, I have all the paper work ready." he said. Looking up at him she nodded yes. "I'll pick you up at 6, dress for comfort." he said, lean down to kiss her.

Going back into the house she went up to her room, packing an overnight bag she place it by the door and went look over the rest of her stuff. She didn't really want anything but the things her mother gave her so she pack them also. Everything she own fit in three suitcases, and when she left tonight she wasn't coming back. Carrying everything downstairs and sitting them on the porch. She went in serech of her dad, finding him in the kitchen she told him she was getting married and moving to Ben's house tonight. He told her he knew Ben had told him when he came to talk to him this afternoon. Checking the clock, she saw it was 5:45, Ben would be here in 15 minutes so she waited out on the porch.

"Where are you going Katie?" her sister demand. She didn't say anything. She got up when Ben pull up, Sally grab her arm to stop her. "I ask you where you think your going?" Sally demand. "I think you better get your hands off her right now Sally." Ben said. "Oh and what are you going to do?" Sally said. "Sally get your ass in this house now I'm hungry, and it's your turn to fix dinner."their dad told her. "All my stuff is there on the porch." Katie told Ben. Helping her into the truck, then he went back to get her stuff.

He watch her from the livingroom window. His wife, she was so beautiful standing there in the sunset. "Katie, are you feeling okay?" he ask her. Turning she saw him standing behind her. "Yes just a little over whelm that's all." she told her. Wrapping her in his arms, "Lets go inside there's a storm coming, and it's going to be a big one." he told her. They were in the middle of eating when the lights went out. "Always happen, the back up will kick in." he said. No sooner he said that, the lights were on again. "Ben do we have to eat, I'm not very hungry right now." she ask him. " No we can eat when ever you want to, but please make sure the baby had enough." he said.

She got up to take care of the food, but he said to let him do it. Walking outside on the back porch, she sit there. When he was done he wet out to. "Ben I've always wanted to stand out in the rain, Is it safe enough to do that?" she ask him. Taking her hand in his they walk out into the pouring rain. Closing her eyes she tilted her face up to the sky. The water was cool, but warm at the same time. Ben watch her, the rain soaking her. Her white T-shirt was on the color of her flesh, he saw her large, round, ripe tit's, with nipples in little beads. He felt his cock stir. She look so sexy that he couldn't stop himself, reaching out he trace a line from her neck down across her titties. Opening her eyes she saw the flames in his eyes, and his head lowering.

His kiss sent her body into a melting pile of wax. He took a nipples into his mouth, sucking he move his hand down finding her hot pussy was already wet. She move her hand to his pants, trying to unbuckle the belt she had to use both of her hands. Pushing his pants down, she felt his hot cock fall into her hands. " Katie we need to get inside, so I can get inside you." he groan into her ear. "Oh God Ben, I want you right and now. Can we please." she said as she kneel in front of him and then she lick his cock head. He lost it then, he didn't care if any one came upon then fucking. He enjoy hr mouth a little more then he'd take to the ground and fuck her. "MMMMMMM.....SO GOOD................TAKE ME DEEPER.......AAAAAAHHHH........GOD KATIE SUCK ME." he grunted.

Pulling out of her mouth, he push her to the ground and layed between her spread legs. Moving he push his cock into hr wet, hot pussy. Leaning down he kiss her as he roll her on top. "Oh Ben, Your so big." she cried out. "Katie ride me. I can't move or I'm going to cum, and I want you to cum with me." he told her. He held her hips and he show her how to on him. When she stared moving, he reach up and squeeze her titties, pulling them to his mouth.

honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers