Kat's Boytoy: The Party

Story Info
Kat and Ben are invited to a kinky party by another Esper.
10.3k words
4.64
61.9k
33

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

Ben was running down a corridor, through an empty house that seemed to just keep going. No matter how many doors he opened, or how many hallways he found, he could not seem to find any exit. I smiled and laughed as he ran around in circles, while I followed behind, a ghostly figure always just at his heels. He'd given me a merry chase, but his efforts were futile. This was a castle of my own creation, and no man could escape its twisting confines if I did not desire it. I chased him until he could run no more, and he finally collapsed onto his hands and knees, gasping.

I smiled and walked around to the front of him. He looked up and swallowed hard as he beheld my completely nude form. My body was too much for his mortal senses to bear and he shivered as lust rose quickly within him. Within seconds, he was utterly entranced, helpless as I leaned down and cupped his face in my hands.

"Poor little boy, no escape for you," I said. I smiled wickedly at him. "You're all mine now. Once my spell is complete, you will belong to me, body and soul."

"N-n-no!" he whispered, fighting me with every ounce of his will. "You won't... take me..."

I laughed and leaned forward, kissing him. He moaned in utter rapture, his body trembling, as my mere kiss filled his every nerve with pleasure. I pulled away, and he all but hung in my grasp, gasping for breath. I could see his cock straining to escape his pants. I laughed, and with a wave of my hand, his clothes vanished, leaving him as naked as myself.

"Fight me as much as you like," I said sweetly. "In the end, you will submit to me."

"I w-won't..." he said. "Y-you won't... b-beat me!"

I chuckled, and leaned close, whispering into his ear. He shuddered as my breath tickled him. "Well, then, I propose a little challenge. If I make you cum with just my kiss, you will be mine. But if you can resist, I suppose I might give you another chance to run."

Without waiting for a reply, I kissed him again, and he let out a loud moan. He brought his hands up to try and push me away. However, he could not bring himself to do so, and instead he clutched at me. He was shaking, hips bucking, as I continued to kiss him, overwhelming him with inhuman levels of pleasure. He tried to fight me, he really, did, but it was too much, too fast, and despite straining with every once of his will, his submission was inevitable...

***

With a tremendous yelp, Ben lurched awake just as he came, splattering his semen all over himself, a few shots even hitting his face. When his orgasm finally subsided, Ben raised his head, dazed, trying to get his bearings. He was lying on my bed in my new apartment; I was sitting in a chair next to the bed, watching him with a huge smile on my face.

"Good morning, lover," I said with a laugh. "Have a pleasant dream?"

"Holy fuck," he croaked. "What was that? Did you make me dream that?"

I nodded. "I've gotten pretty good at this dream control stuff. And since you ate me out so good last night, I thought I'd give you a treat this morning." He blushed and I laughed. I leaned down and licked the drops of semen off his face and gave him a deep kiss. He reached up and threaded his fingers through my dark hair, returning the kiss with gusto.

"That was incredible," he said, dreamily, when we finally parted.

"You always say that," I teased.

"Only cuz it's always true!"

"You have a point there." We laughed and kissed again. I reached over and handed him a hand towel to dry himself with.

He stood and stretched, looking at the clock. Eight in the morning. "Oh, shit," he said. "Good thing you woke me when you did."

"Not going to be late for class, are you?"

"No, I got an hour, but I keep forgetting it's a longer trip from your apartment," he said. "I hate to shoot and run, but—"

"Go on, then," I said with a smirk, giving him a swat on the butt.

I watched him get dressed, and when he was done, he gave me one more long kiss, before taking off for class. I watched him go, feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Four months had passed since I had taken on Ben as my submissive lover. As an Esper, I possessed psychic powers and had used them to seduce and play with Ben after I realized he not only had a submissive streak, but also a massive crush on me. My first attempt had been a little, well, overly aggressive; I psychically took control of him and dominated him without really giving him a chance to consent. But afterwards, we talked it over, and decided we really did want to continue our sexual relationship.

It was rather amazing, if I do say so myself. Ben let me try all sorts of freaky things on him, using my powers to enhance our sex life in ways non-psychics couldn't even imagine. Still, in all honesty, sex was more or less the only thing we got together for. We liked each other well enough, but we figured out early on a real romance wasn't really going to work. And yet, we were still exclusive with one another, at least with sex. When I thought of him sleeping with other women, it grated me; I knew the thought of me sleeping with other men likewise bothered him. It was strange like that; exclusive, yet not committed. Intimate, yet uninvolved. Aside from a first couple of awkward dates, we didn't even bother hanging out when we weren't fucking any more. And yet, when I was with him, I felt comfortable. I felt good. Maybe we didn't talk much, but then, funnily enough, there wasn't much that had to be said. We enjoyed one another sexually, and that was all we needed.

Still, sometimes I fancied what it might be like if we could work out something romantically. And then I'd scold myself for being silly. I didn't have time for romance; time spent being romantic was time we could spend fucking! I chuckled at the thought, and got up to do the day's work. I didn't have any classes today, but I did have some papers that needed to be done by next week and I was a little behind. As I settled in to type away, I suddenly heard a knock on my door. Instinctively, I extended my psychic senses to see who it was before I'd even stood up. I was rather surprised when I received a telepathic message as I did so.

<Hi!> came a chipper, female voice, telepathically "speaking" directly into my head. <My name is Jasmine. I'm an Esper, like you!>

Another Esper? Aside from my family I'd never even met another psychic before. <Uh, hi> I said hesitantly. <Hang on a second.> I stood and went to the door, peeping through the eyehole. A girl almost as tall as me, with curly brown hair smiled back at me, looking me right in the eye through the lens. I pulled open the door, and said, "Um, hi. I'm Kat."

She giggled. "Yes, I know."

"So, can I help you?"

"Well, not really, I just wanted to introduce myself. I think you and I are the only Espers in this whole town!"

"Yeah, you're the first I've run into."

"Well, what a coincidence we're neighbors then! I live a couple floors up."

"Really? For how long?"

"A couple months," she said. "I know you've only been here a couple weeks, yourself."

I cocked an eyebrow at her. "How'd you know that?"

She giggled. "Well, let's just say you and your boy toy put on quite a show."

I think I actually blushed a bit. "Um... w-wait, what?"

She giggled again. "You haven't exactly kept your thoughts under wraps when you two are going at it."

I suddenly realized what she meant. I'd never had a problem unintentionally broadcasting thoughts to others, even when lost in the throws of passion. However, an Esper could still pick up unguarded thoughts, and I'd never bothered creating a psychic screen when Ben and I were having our little sessions. Jasmine had no doubt caught a front row view of everything we'd been doing.

I blushed again, deeper this time. "Oh! Oh, my." I wasn't sure what to say. "I'm sorry?"

Jasmine smiled warmly at me. "There's nothing to apologize for," she said. "I rather liked what I saw."

"Um, let's talk about this inside." I let her in and she wrinkled her nose at the heavy scent of sex. Ben and I had been at it for quite a while last night. But never mind that now. "So, you were deliberately watching?" I said.

"If you make no effort to not be seen, I won't make an effort to not watch," she said with a shrug. I suppose I could not fault her logic there.

"Actually, your little sexcapades are the reason I'm here," she said.

"I'm sorry. I'll put up a screen to block the signals."

"No, no, not that," she said. "I've seen how kinky you two are, and, well, I think we're rather alike, you and I. I, too, have a pretty active sex life, and I also like to be the dominant one." She tapped her forehead. "I suppose it's natural, when you have this kind of power."

"I suppose," I said.

"So. I was wondering. Would you be interested in joining a little gathering that I have with some of the Mages in town?"

I blinked. "There's Mages in town?" Mages were people with magical powers, quite different from my own psychic abilities. I'd only known two before in my life, both from a family I used to live near years ago. We didn't exactly get along, and to be honest, they had always unnerved me. Mages could do things Espers couldn't even hope to accomplish with their powers.

"You bet!" she said with a laugh. "They're all cool. Man, you need to get out more; isn't it lonely being the only superhuman you know?"

I scowled a bit; to be honest, I'd never given it much thought. But, I suppose, it would be interesting to get to know some other "supers" outside my family. "Well," I said slowly, thinking it over. "I guess it'd be cool to meet up with some others. What kind of meeting is it?"

"Well, basically, it's a monthly party the Mages put together, and I got invited into. It's something of a dominant/submissive kink party. The mages and I bring in some normal people we are masters off, and we have, shall we say, a good, intimate time together."

I blinked at that. "Wait... so... you're inviting me to a sex party?" I looked at her a little incredulously. "Um, wow. That's, uh... Well, I'm flattered, I guess, but I don't even know you."

Jasmine frowned. "I guess that was too sudden. I apologize."

"Um, well, I just... I mean... I dunno. Ben and I are kinky, sure, but... I mean, we're not into the group scene thing."

"Well," said Jasmine, "you don't have to play with any of the others. I can let them know you're a couple, and you two can just watch for a night. Actually, that would probably be best, give you a chance to get to know the others a bit first, get a feel for the situation."

I thought it over, and Jasmine just watched me expectantly. "I'd have to talk with Ben first," I said.

"Of course, of course," said Jasmine. "If you want to just come by yourself, as well, that would be fine. If Ben does come along, he'll still have to participate in few ways."

"Like how?" I eyed her suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing major," she said, smiling reassuringly at my expression. "We just make our subs play nude waiter," said Jasmine. "We keep them naked and excited all night. But as for actually touching and teasing, we can leave Ben alone if you want him to yourself. Though if that's how it'll be, I'm afraid I'll have to insist the other boys will be off limits to you. Fair is fair."

"Hmmm... well, like I said, I need to talk to him. Even if he doesn't show."

"I understand," said Jasmine. "Sorry, I realize this is probably kind of creepy. I tend to be overly forward. Just, uh, consider this a sort of club invitation. I'm not trying to stalk you or anything." She grinned a little sheepishly. "Actually, uh, I feel kind of awkward being the only Esper there. So, it'd be nice to have another. Not that the Mages are bad or anything, just, you know. I feel like the black sheep."

It kind of was creepy, her just coming out and proposing this to me. Then again, was I any less creepy when I all but raped Ben when I first tried to seduce him? Maybe this was just how it was with Espers. Having psychic powers tended to make personal boundaries a little harder for us to acknowledge. And hell, speaking of Ben, our relationship started off pretty much just as abruptly. I decided I'd give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

"Consider me intrigued," I said. "On one condition: quit peeping on us."

"You got it!" said Jasmine, smiling brightly. "Hope to see you there. Hopefully, by the end, you two can loosen up enough to have a little extra fun." Jasmine winked.

"And if we don't?"

Jasmine shrugged. "If it's not for you, it's not for you. It's not like we'll hold a grudge." She grinned as she looked me over though. "I think you'll enjoy it once you see it, though. And Ben, well, I think he won't mind if you don't."

"Well, we'll see," I said. "Thanks for the invitation."

"Sure thing," said Jasmine. "You know where to find me when you decide."

"Sure," said Jasmine, turning to leave. "Oh, and one more thing," she said, when she reached the door. "I won't insist on it, but we usually don't let our boys cum for a while before the party. If you do decide to come along..." She grinned at me.

"I'm sure that won't be an issue," I said, with a smile.

TWO

Ben swallowed hard as he thought about it. The idea of being naked and hard, serving several beautiful, powerful women excited him even more than he thought it would. He grew very hard at the idea, but looked at me with hesitation. "I don't know," he said. "I mean... we're not... this isn't going to turn into seeing other people is it?"

"I don't know," I said, truthfully. I held his hand. "Whatever happens, I'm not going to toss you aside. You'll always be my number one boy."

He smiled and kissed my hand. "Well, I mean... we aren't committed, right?"

"Right," I said. "So this should be okay." Neither of us sounded completely convinced, however. I cleared my throat after an awkward silence. "Well, either way, the first session would just be observing. If we don't like it, we don't have to go back."

"Yeah," he said. "Yeah, I think I'd be okay giving it a shot."

I squeezed his hand affectionately. "Alright," I said. "I'll let Jasmine know." Then I smirked and reached down to caress his hard cock through his pants. "But remember. If we go along, we should follow her advice."

Ben looked at me ruefully. "Come on... ten whole days? That's longer than usual."

"That'll make it more fun!" I laughed. I leaned forward and kissed him deeply, withdrawing my hand. "Tell you what, I'll be nice and not edge you at all before hand. But that doesn't mean we won't have sex." He swallowed hard as I stood and slid down my own pants. He grinned as I did the same with my panties, removing them at a slower, teasing pace. I sat back down in my chair, legs spread; Ben eagerly kneeled before me and proceeded to go down on me.

***

True to my word, I didn't touch or tease his cock at all for the next ten days, and did not even let him masturbate. Having him give me oral every night, however, certainly affected him well enough. By day ten, the poor boy had a nice set of blue balls.

Finally, the day of the party came. It was set at the house of a Mage named Andrea. As we approached the house, I could feel the lust radiating from it before we even pulled into the driveway. I tried to make a quick mental scan to see what I could expect, but there was a psychic or mystical haze of some sort acting as a privacy screen, not letting me peek in. I'd just have to wait until I was inside.

I parked the car, and looked to Ben, who was already hard as a rock. I smiled and took his hand. "You ready?"

He smiled at me and nodded. "Yeah," he said. "This should be interesting." He leaned close, and I joined him in a deep kiss.

"Okay," I said. "Just remember, this'll probably be a lot rougher on you. If anything happens you don't like, if it gets to be too much, you let me know, and we'll leave. Okay?"

Ben kissed me again. "Yes, mother," he said.

I smiled. "Alright, then, son, come along." We went up to the house, both nervous, but excited. As we got closer to the house, I noticed I was also getting more aroused, just from the aura of excitement radiating from the house. Ben was as well; I realized the aura wasn't just from the excitement of the people inside. This was an actual, deliberate broadcasting of arousal intended to affect others. I couldn't tell if it was a psychic broadcast or a magic one; it might have been a bit of both. Ben, lacking any innate psychic or magical defense, seemed to be affected a lot stronger than I. I could practically hear his cock throbbing by the time we got to the door.

I rang the door bell and after a few moments, it swung open, revealing Jasmine in a set of sexy black lace lingerie. The brunette smiled brightly at us, and Ben's eyes went wide at the sight of her. I suddenly felt a little silly, having shown up in rather modest jeans and tee-shirt, and wondered if I'd be the only one. But then, I hadn't been planning to invite the other men at the party to scope me out, either. "Hi, Kat! So glad you could make it!" She gave me a hug, and then turned and winked at Ben. "Ready for a night you'll never forget?"

Ben swallowed nervously and nodded, trying not to look too intently at Jasmine's curves. "Yes, ma'am," he said. "Thank you for the invitation."

Jasmine chuckled, then went over and kissed him on the cheek. Ben flushed, and tried not to feel a little jealous. "As polite as he is cute! I can see why you want him all to yourself." She laughed, and waved us in.

Ben let out a small gasp as he stepped into the foyer, and I could sense his arousal spike up nearly three times in intensity. I almost flinched as I entered as well. The aura of lust had been strong coming up to the house, but in here, it was so thick, I could actually "see" an ethereal haze in the air with my psychic senses. I actually had to raise my mental defenses some to keep it from overwhelming me.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," said Jasmine, smiling a little sheepishly. "There's a few arousal spells and some psychic aphrodisiac fields flooding the house. It's mostly to tease the subs for the night, but also to keep everyone generally in the mood."

"Jeez," said Ben, looking a little dizzy. He reached over to me to steady himself. I could sense his blue balls were aching sharply, and his cock was actually so hard it was hurting a little. I looked to Jasmine, but she caught my concern before I voiced it.

"Sorry, here," said Jasmine. She touched Ben's shoulder and a moment later, Ben seemed to relax a bit. "We have it cranked up a little higher than normal, since we got more guests than usual. That should halve the effect for you. Better?"

"Y-yeah," said Ben. "I think I can handle this." I noticed his cock was still throbbing harder than it had been on the porch, but he seemed to be managing it for now. At least, the ache had subsided.

"Okay!" said Jasmine. "Now, then. You know the rules. Clothes off!"

Ben swallowed and blushed. I expected him to hesitate, but boldly, he went through with it. In fact, he stripped rather quickly. I realized various spells drenching him with lust probably made him desperate to be nude, if only to free his cock from the discomfort of his now too tight pants. Jasmine and I watched as his cock sprang excitedly from its cloth confines, ready and eager to play, completely ignorant of what it was getting itself, and Ben, into. As if to illustrate the point, stripping did not ease any of Ben's tension; if anything, being naked now made his cock throb even more intensely.

Jasmine took Ben's clothes, and set them on a set of small shelves, where I noticed several more sets of clothes were filed away. "Okay then, follow me, you two," said Jasmine. The way the house was laid out, the foyer opened to a short hallway, affording some visual privacy from the rest of the house, although we could hear people talking and laughing, and some light music playing. However, only a few feet away, there was a doorway opening up into a dining room, and just past that was a large living room, where everyone was gathered, sitting around on several couches or chairs, or standing and chatting.