Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet

Story Info
Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.
5.7k words
4.46
179.9k
222

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

*

It had all happened so fast. I had been in the front row of the Vancouver Astoria watching Katy Perry sexily gyrate on stage and then I had been pulled up over the black steel guardrail and guided towards the stage. I took three broad strides up onto the large stage joining the band, the dancers and the sexy singing starlet.

It had all happened so fast. She, she being Katy Perry, had grabbed me by my shoulders and forced her lips on mine to the rapturous applause of my fellow concert goers. She grinned and winked at me and playfully pushed me away and I was whisked away by the staff and concert promoters.

It had all happened so fast. I was ran through the busy backstage area and guided to a large particular dressing room that had a large red oak door with a big golden star in the middle. Must be Katy's I figured. But that wasn't where I was before I came on stage. That didn't make any sense! I could hear the steady slam of bass resound through the building as the last few chords of 'I kissed a girl' slowed to a stop.

"Thank you Vancouver!" Katy screamed out as the show came to an end. I had seen plenty of rock shows end before so I could imagine the scene. Katy taking a bow as the coloured lights came up and showed off the rest of the band and the back-up dancers.

"Katy! Katy! Katy!" The crowd chanted back as the show finished. However, I was kept in the dark as to what was actually happening. I had had little direction since walking backstage. There was a simple 'Through here sir', 'What's your name? Kevin?' and 'Excuse me' but that was it. I'd been thrown inside the room and was staring at the door. Had I been kidnapped? If I had been, my captors had picked a very public place and admittedly a rather strange place to do it.

I looked around the room, it was large and desolate but there was a large locker on the side of the room, which the door was open slightly. I pulled the door open and saw several costumes that Katy had worn during the show. Maybe since I'd been picked by Katy to kiss her on stage I had been selected for a meet and greet with her? That seemed much more reasonable than I had been kidnapped. Smirking, I turned around and saw that there was an en-suite shower block for whoever was using the building. The Astoria was a popular music venue, many musical bands played here so I suppose that made sense. Peeking in the block, I could see several cold, sterile shower heads that pointed to the middle of the room, there was a drain in the middle and the whole block had a sterile white set of tiles that looked similar to every other bathroom I'd seen before. The door opened and then closed as I turned to face the sound, snapping out of my daze.

There stood Katy Perry, her hair was wet with sweat from the show but despite that, she still looked so glamorous. She was still clad in the attire from the show, she had on a pair of knee high black leather boots that matched her silky black sheer stockings that ran up to her waist and they attached to a red and black waistcoat that she had on. The waist coat had three glittery buttons that ran down the middle and kept the fabric tight around her terrific waist and pushed her magnificent jugs upwards. The waist coat had a long tail at the back that dropped to a broad point just below her ass and had covered up the back of her underwear. What I had seen during the show, it looked like she was simply wearing black hot pants, but they had two glittery red hearts on either side of the briefs. Her hair was back to being black and was in curls that sat just above her shoulders, she had on an alluring shade of dark eye shadow and bright pink lips that with my earlier experience, I knew tasted of cherries. Just like the song! I noted to myself as I stepped back into the room to face Katy.

"Looking to take a shower?" She said with a warm, winning smile as she briskly walked into the room.

"No I was just..."

"Snooping?" Katy offered a big grin on her face.

"Snooping." I confirmed, matching her big grin. She smirked and walked into the room a little further, there was a pretty girl with her but Katy soon dismissed her with a nod of her head. The girl smiled and made her way out of the dressing room, leaving the two of us alone in there.

"Kevin right?"

That's me. "Right."

"Katy Perry." She said a warm smile on her face as she offered her hand for me to shake.

"Oh I know!" I said with a big grin, taking her hand in mine I kissed the ridge of the knuckle making her smile.

"Well, welcome to my dressing room!" Katy beamed, making a broad sweeping motion with her hand.

"Yeah... Uh... Thanks for taking me back here. It's a really nice place." I said, making polite conversation, a little unsure as to actually what to say. What can you say when you're face to face with one of the most desirable women on the planet?

'Hey, you've got great tits?' Yeah, that'd go down great Kevin. I said to myself with an inward smile.

"Eh, it's OK. With locker rooms, I think it's the company that matters. Don't you?" She asked with a smile. Her tongue slowly ran its way along her lips, almost like she was trying to tease me. But, that would involve her flirting with me wouldn't it? That couldn't be the case!

"Sure, I bet they're not much fun if you're just by yourself." I shrugged, looking at her with a pleasant smile on my face.

"Well, it can be fun. But it's better if someone else is here." She grinned and cast a sexy wink over at me. She walked over to the fridge in the corner of the room and bent down on her knees, opening the door she pulled out a bottle of water. Twisting the plastic lid to the right, Katy took the lid off and took a quick swig of the water.

"Mmmmm! That hit the spot!" Katy said with a grin. Offering the water to me, I politely declined it. She nodded and took another swig. "So, I bet you're wondering why you're here right?"

That I was.

"Yeah, I am a little bit... Not that I'm not happy to be here of course!" I quickly added, not wanting to screw up meeting Katy Perry and miss out on the chance to hang out with her.

"But of course!" Katy stuck her tongue out at my lightly but soon went back to a pleasant smile on her face. "You're here because whenever I pick someone out of the crowd I like to keep them back here so I can... Talk to them." Katy seemed to pause, almost as if she was trying to select the right word to use. Katy grabbed hold of a gun metal grey chair and unfolded it; standing it in the middle of the room, she sat down and smiled as I grabbed a blue one. I unfolded my chair and sat a couple of feet away from her, but I was pleasantly surprised when she pulled hers a little closer to mine. Her sweet perfume smelt of cotton candy and it wafted up my nose as she turned to face me. She slowly crossed her legs so I could observe her sexy, stocking clad legs as she peered at me.

"Well, that's fine with me!" I said with a smile, I was honest too. I really did want to talk to Katy Perry. Sure, I could have been another person in her memory she'd soon forget but still I was going to hang out with Katy Perry! Screw the numbers!

"Cool. So... Normally guys your age are here with their girlfriend or their kids... But you're here by yourself?"

"Heh. Yeah, I've always liked pop music. I'm like, the only one in my group of friends who haven't sank into rap music, rock music or dubstep. I just think that pop music's fun... It could be due to the fact that I'm in theatre too."

"You're a theatre kid?" Katy asked, sipping on the water again.

"Yeah, and I've heard it all my life!" I said with a groan, extending the 'all' in the last sentence. "A closet case! Homo! Just because I like to sing and dance." I frowned, before grinning at Katy and rolling my eyes playfully. I found it all to be pretty primitive that I still got homophobic taunts in the twenty first century. So what if I liked making outfits and the way the silk felt in my hands? I could have fucked every one of those moron's girlfriends if I wanted to.

"Are you gay?"

I coughed and shook my head rapidly. "No! Absolutely not! I've had girlfriends since getting out of college!"

Katy grinned and raised her hands in a 'no harm done' type fashion. "OK sweetie. I was just asking!"

"Not that there's anything wrong with that of course. That lifestyle's just not for me, you know?" I added, not wanting to appear bigoted after Katy asked me if I was gay.

"I know. So, this happens every night and I pick someone out of the crowd to hang out with me. Tonight, I chose you. Do you know why that is?"

"My award winning smile?" I offered, smiling as Katy laughed.

"Close. You're different. You can carry yourself with such confidence it seemed to shine out of you when you were down there in the front row."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I like that. Gets me hot!" She said with a big grin, shifting a little bit in her seat. Standing up, Katy started to push the glittery buttons through the holes in the fabric of her waist coat. After all three were loosened, she shrugged off the jacket and smiled at me as she clad in front of me in just her bra, panties, stockings and boots. She quickly closed the gap between the two of us and placed her left foot on the chair in front of me. Bent at the knee, Katy leaned forward and slowly unzipped the boot from the left side of the leather footwear. The zip hit the bottom of the boot and she slowly lifted her dainty foot out of it, kicking the boot to the floor, Katy repeated the process with her right foot. She grinned and took my hands in hers, placing them on her soft, silky thighs she guided my thumbs under the fabric of her stockings. Sweat started to form on my brow as she giggled and helped me slide the sheer underwear down her legs.

The stockings came off of her feet and remained in a pool of fabric at the bottom of the steel, cold chair. Now, clad in only her bra and panties Katy stepped off of the chair leaving me alone with my boner.

"I'm taking a shower. Want to do my back?" As brazen as that! She unclipped the back of her black bra and dumped it on the floor, however with her current position in the shower block I couldn't see her front. She stopped and bent over, hooking her thumbs in the waist band of her black panties, she slid them down her sexy legs and kicked them away. While I'd seen her ass in certain candids from forums like Celebfanforum and on TMZ, pictures don't do it justice. She stepped under the first nozzle and twisted the steel knob on the wall, dropping her head downwards, the warm water splashed against her sexy body making the star groan in pleasure.

Katy reached to her right side and pulled out a bottle of shower gel, she cast a look over her shoulder at me and winked sexily. Keeping the bottle at arms length, she quickly squeezed the bottle making the clear liquid shoot out almost like it was a load of jizz and it splattered against her chest. She then started to rub the shower gel into her amazing chest, I could see the soapy water start to run down her body and into the large circular drain in the middle of the room.

Depending on who you ask in my group of friends I'm either an idiot or a moron. Contrary to those options, I'm not. I can tell you that because my shirt is now off and my pants are undone and my boxers are down too. My seven inch erection was pointing upwards and begging for attention. I stepped over the pair of black panties that were now getting soaked from the warm jet of water that beat down on the cold tiles of the bathroom.

Moving my hands forward, I could see them shake lightly. Christ. I'm about to have sex with Katy Perry! I put my shaking hands on her hips, instantly I could feel how warm and soft her skin was. Katy lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at me, her black hair was wet with water and made her look even more desirable.

She took my hands off of her and she spun around. It was then I got to see her in all her naked glory. Her large, soapy breasts hung proudly, her nipples stuck out begging for attention as the water splashed against her. The water streamed down her tight, perfect body and started to mingle with her tiny strip of black pubic hair that resided just above her pussy's lips.

She then put my hands on her ass and linked her arms around my neck. She pulled me down into a passionate kiss, her large tits pressed up against my chest as her lips smacked with mine. Our mouths soon opened and our tongues started to mingle with each others as we started to French kiss each other.

Almost on instinct, my hands squeezed her large, delicious rump making the sexy 'Hot and Cold' singer moan into my mouth. Breaking the kiss, Katy started to plant kiss after kiss on my lips before moving to the left of my face and she made her way down to my neck. Her hands followed, they ran down my body and soon found their way to my butt cheeks. She lightly dug her nails into my round ass cheeks and smiled when I groaned at her actions.

"And just why am I the one getting clean here? Let's clean you up too." Taking her mammoth breasts in her hands, Katy pulled her tits apart and then wrapped them back around my cock. Keeping them wrapped around my pole, she started to rock them up and down massaging my knob with her tits. The soapy water on her tits actually made the sensation of a tit fuck actually felt pretty good. But, she could probably use my cock like it was a chew toy and I'd still feel pretty good.

"You like this Kevin?" Katy asked, as she continued to slide her large tits up and down while they were wrapped around my cock.

"I love it." I admitted as she started to increase and then subsequently decrease the bounces of her tits around my cock. She smiled and nodded her head, lifting her entire body up and down off of the cold floor she increased her tit fucking. She pushed her large breasts together, squeezing my knob with her large tits. I groaned as she carried on sliding her large jugs up and down and then inwards like she was milking my cock.

"You men are all the same aren't you?" She teased, sticking her tongue out teasing me. "Well, maybe you should fuck them a little harder?" And with that, Katy bent backwards and my dick fell from her valley. She then motioned for me to follow her, walking over Katy's body I then squatted and took Katy's tits in my hands. Keeping them together, I started to slide my dick in and out of Katy's chest moaning as I did so.

Katy sexily licked her teeth and watched as my dick slipped out of the top of her cleavage. Her soft tongue slipped out and sexily flicked against the head of my cock making me groan out in pleasure.

"Want me to suck your cock Kevin?" She asked as my eyelids grew heavy with pleasure as she made more and more contact with my dick's head.

"Fuck! Yes please!" I groaned, climbing off of Katy I was surprised when she pushed me against the wall of the shower. Taking my dick in her hand, Katy stroked my shaft slowly before she moved into my groin a little closer to my nuts.

Satisfied with the warm-up act of a tit fuck, Katy took my shaft in her hands and started to stroke it lightly while she licked at my balls. She took care of my left one first, her tongue probed at my sac, pushing against the ball inside it. She then moved onto the other one, repeating the process of toying with my nuts.

Then, she opened her mouth a little bit wider and put the whole sac in her mouth. It seemed weird, seeing someone with as much star power as Katy Perry taking my sac in her mouth like she was some sort of porn star. Not that I was complaining of course. With my sac inside her mouth, her tongue was still jabbing and probing as her hands continued to jerk and stroke at my hard dick.

Her soft tongue pressed against my balls and felt so good as it moved around my fleshy sac. Not really looking for anything in particular as it moved around without prejudice. Her warm mouth certainly added to the pleasure as her hands moved up and over my shaft. I groaned and looked to the sky as she moaned on my sac, the vibrations adding to my pleasure. Some pre-cum made its way out of my head as she savoured my nuts in her mouth.

Taking my nuts out of her mouth, she stopped stroking my cock and licked at my dick's head. Tasting the pre-cum, Katy pulled away, the strand of the gooey liquid sticking to her gorgeous lips and to the tip of my cock. She cast a glance up at me and smiled. In a soft, erotic tone, she whispered to me.

"You're going to want to watch this baby." Katy then opened her mouth and took my shaft in her mouth. Sucking on the head lightly, she slipped down a bit as she started to suck my cock. She got to about half way down, and made a show of how it looked like she couldn't go down any further.

She started to produce more and more saliva, it spilled out of her mouth and hand down each side spilling all over the base of my dick and running onto my large, swollen balls. 'God, she's so messy.' I thought to myself as she started to move back in and go down on my dick. Covering more and more of my shaft, she made one last push and swallowed all of it. All of the my cock was buried in her mouth, I could feel the back of her throat as it lightly jabbed against it.

Somehow, her mouth opened a little bit wider and her tongue snaked out and flicked against my sac. Resuming her process of tonguing my balls, it felt so good as she flicked against my sac, her mouth buried with my cock deep inside her mouth.

She pulled off my dick and looked up at me, as I brought my head down we made eye contact and she smiled. Opening her mouth, Katy lightly smacked the large organ against her open mouth and cheeks making sure to slap all of her spit against her pretty face.

Groaning, I cursed aloud as she stopped smacking it against her face and sat up a bit. She bent over my lap and slapped my wet dick against her nice, large tits rubbing against her hard nipples. Another bubble of pre-cum ran out of my dick's head as she rubbed the now wet head against her tits.

Getting back onto her knees, Katy opened her mouth and started to suck my cock again. Surely aware that I was going to blow my load again, she seemed to get off on that as she bobbed up and down for five or maybe six passes. I'd lost count in the waves of pleasure that was running through my body. She made another quick pass and sat back a little bit.

She stroked at my member and smiled as I groaned at her touch. Deep throating my member again, she slipped right to the bottom of my shaft and let her pretty tongue slide out and smack against my sac, tonguing it for just a second.

My cock twitched in her mouth as my hips started to rise up off of the wall of the shower block. I was ready to cum and she knew it. "You ready to cum Kevin?" She asked, stopping all stimulation as she looked up at me.

"Shit yeah. I'm ready..." I groaned, trailing off at the end as my head fell backwards.

She nodded and put her mouth over my shaft. Unleashing another torrent of saliva she moaned around my shaft as it ran down both sides of my dick. The spit absolutely covered my cock, it even ran down onto my balls but that gave her a chance to play with them for a bit. Licking up some of her own saliva, she then came back up and hovered over my dick.

12