Kenny and His Cousins Ch. 01

Story Info
Jan: "Mind if I sleep in your room tonight?"
1.3k words
160.8k
87

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers

I was an incredibly cute baby.

At least that's the way my parents tell the story: I was so cute when I was born 19 years ago that they had my sister Penny less than a year later, and two of my aunts also became pregnant around the same time my mother did.

And this week it was all coming home to roost, so to speak, because my two cousins, Jan and Eve, were staying with us for the weekend.

All of our parents were going out of town for a few days -- some older relative we "kids" had never even met was getting remarried -- and while we were all old enough to stay home alone, Eve's parents thought she seemed sort of apprehensive, and they arranged it that we'd all hang out together for the weekend in order to allow her to "save face."

By "all," of course, I mean the three girls. I was basically on my own while they stayed in Penny's room doing the whole acting-silly, eating-junk-food, gossip, and watch sappy movies thing. At one point I did poke my head in and say "Hey, 1962 called, they want their pajama party back."

"Fuck you," Jan called back.

Sandra Dee never said "Fuck you." At least not in the movies.

The girls were all wearing long t-shirts. Eve was on one of the beds, her legs enough apart that I couldn't help seeing her powder-blue panties from the doorway. I closed the door quickly, before she realized.

I went back to my room and messed around with the computer for a while. I updated my Facebook status as "spending weekend in women's prison," to which two of my friends almost immediately responded with "likes," and Jan responded with "Fuck you."

I suppose checking Facebook pages is another thing Sandra Dee never did during her early-60s pajama parties.

I chatted for a bit with a girl I'd recently met online, which got me a bit horny. We hadn't exchanged photos of any kind yet, but tonight, I imagined her wearing powder-blue panties.

After we said our goodbyes, I spent some time on an erotic stories site, then stripped down to my briefs and climbed into bed, looking forward to a nice jerk-off session.

And then a knock on the door.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" It was Jan.

"Sure."

She came in and sat at the foot of my bed, adjusting her t-shirt (one of mine, actually; Penny had appropriated a bunch of them to wear as nightshirts) to keep it from riding up too much. "Your sister fucking snores," she said.

"I wouldn't know," I said. "We haven't shared a room since I was four."

"Your sister fucking snores, and I'm in the fucking sleeping bag tonight."

"That sounds fucking awful." I said.

"Are fucking making fun of me?" she asked, pretending to be angry.

"Fuck no," I said.

"Anyway, can I crash with you here?"

We did have a couch in the den in the basement, but that's probably less comfortable than a sleeping bag.

"That would be fine," I said, "but you can see I don't have a guest bed like Penny does."

"I'm okay sharing. I trust you."

Which normally would be okay, except I had a boner the size of... I don't know, what ever it is they say boners are the size of. "Wait," I said, as she started to lift up one side of the blanket, "this might not be a great idea. I'm wearing my underwear."

"So am I."

"No, I mean that's all I'm wearing."

"You're saying I have to take off my t-shirt if I want to sleep in your bed?" she asked, in a shocked tone.

"What? No, I didn't mean --"

"Oh, you're just too fucking easy," she said. "I'm just messing with ya. Seriously, I've seen guys in their underwear before. And less. If I catch a glimpse of your skivvies, I won't go into a faint."

The t-shirt hiked up to about her navel as she climbed into bed, but she was under the blanket too quickly for me to really see anything.

I moved to the side of the bed. She shifted closer to the center. "Kenny," she said, "what are you doing?"

"Giving you room, obviously."

"Well, you're going to fall off the bed. And I don't want to fall off the bed on my side. Come on, it's not as if we've never shared beds with anybody before. And we're not radioactive, it won't be the end of the world if our bodies touch.

I moved closer to the center of the bed, and we lay side by side, on our backs. She obviously hadn't pulled the t-shirt back down, and I could feel the silkiness of her panties against my bare leg.

This was not helping the erection situation.

Shifting her arm to get into a more comfortable position, her hand accidentally brushed against it. I groaned, as quietly as I could. She brought her hand back to my cock and touched it again, very briefly. "Kenny, is that because I'm in bed with you?"

"No, it was like that before you came in."

"Oh! So I interrupted you just when you were planning to..."

"God, Jan," I said, "do you think it's possible you can make this situation even more uncomfortable?"

"I don't know," she said, deliberately ignoring my sarcasm, "I guess I could if I tried." She turned her back to me, pressed her ass against my boner, and wriggled a bit.

"Oh shit, no," I said, losing all control, trusting against Jan's ass as I soaked my briefs with cum. I actually had to catch my breath when I was done.

"Well, at least you got to finish," Jan said in a cheery voice she was obviously faking. Then more seriously, "I'm sorry, Kenny, I didn't mean all that to happen. I didn't fuck things up between us, did I?"

"No," I said, "things just got... a bit carried away."

"I'll say."

"But we didn't really cross any lines, did we? Not any really big ones, right? So I'm okay if you are."

Jan smiled. "Thanks, big cousin. We should get to sleep then."

Honestly, I thought she'd go back to Penny's room at that point. Or take her chances in the den. But instead she turned onto her side and settled in to sleep.

#

I woke up around 6am, spooning Jan from behind, my hard cock nestled firmly between her legs. We were both still wearing our underwear, but her t-shirt was on the floor next to the bed. My briefs felt freshly wet, and I suspected I'd dry-humped her and cum again in my sleep. In either case I was rock-hard again and clearly on the verge of cumming against her now.

Of course I could have checked to see whether I'd already cum on her by feeling the crotch of her panties, but that was an extraordinarily bad idea.

I managed to get out of bed without either waking her up or seeing her naked breasts, gathered up a fresh set of clothing, and walked out to the bathroom to change: the last thing I wanted was for Jan to wake up just as I was naked in my bedroom, which was one of the few ways this whole situation could get even worse.

Turns out there was another way, though: as I got to the bathroom door, Penny was just walking out. "Is this Casual Saturday?" she asked. "Since when do you walk around the house in your underwear?" And then before I could say anything -- what could I say? -- she noticed that my cock was not only hard, but pointing straight up, the head poking through the waistband of my briefs.

Her eyes widened. She obviously wanted to make some snarky comment, but never got past "Ummm," before dashing back to her bedroom.

MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please finish the story.

Or have a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

This story should definitely keep going

Gary_AlexanderGary_Alexanderabout 11 years ago
Re: double-entry and future chapters

I just checked the original file I'd sent Literotica: everything was fine, so I can't figure out where the glitch occurred. I just re-named and resubmitted the file, so hopefully the correct version will be live in a few days.

Also, I submitted the second and third chapters a few days ago, so they should be going live very soon. The fourth chapter is almost done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Double Entry (ahem)

Gary,

I'm getting two identical copies of the story. You're off to a great start, but maybe repeating yourself isn't necessary; I got it the first time. ;>) (Just kidding.)

Gary_AlexanderGary_Alexanderabout 11 years ago
Re: "Double Entry"

I only see it listed here once. My guess it that Literotica screwed up and then corrected their mistake, but not before you saw it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories