Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 04

Story Info
A day of shopping, a night of excitement.
16.7k words
4.84
23.5k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll enjoy this more if you read Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of "Kim, Lynn, and Me" first. If you like this, leave glowing public comments and votes of '5', please, and tell all your friends.

For new readers, the story so far: Lynn has come down from Anchorage to join Kim and me for a three-day weekend together. We'd never met Lynn in person, but we'd done things via the webcam and were all very close. Kim and Lynn hit it off fabulously when they met on Friday evening. Saturday, while in the middle of amazing sex with both of them, I proposed to Kim. In this chapter, it's Sunday and we're going to go shopping for several things, have an incredible dinner, and then Kim and Lynn… well, read on.

Readers of the rest of the series should be aware that there's a fair amount of build-up in this particular chapter. Hot and steamy action will be happening, I promise! It's just going to take a little while to get there. Enjoy the characters; the ride will be worth it.

I woke up alone in bed to a parade of smells. The window was open a little and there was the wet, rainy Seattle smell that I loved so much. Someone was taking a shower—Kim, judging by the strains of Gilbert and Sullivan—and a rich shampoo smell was floating down the hall. The smell of coffee greeted me and I smiled automatically. And underneath it all, there was the smell of hot sex from the night before. I reached up and scratched my beard and I could smell pussy on my hands and face. Ahhhh.

I stretched and rolled over. I knew that I should get up but it was all just too much work. I was tempted to take a nap and think about it a while longer. Face down in the pillows that smelled faintly of both Kim and Lynn, I was perfectly prepared to smother to death happily. Life was good.

As I lay there immobile, Lynn came into the bedroom. She must have showered earlier, as her hair was still a little damp. She was naked except for a beach towel wrapped around her ample waist, leaving her large breasts free. She had a large mug of coffee in her hand. In short, she looked like a goddess.

"Good morning, John," Lynn said. She set the coffee down on the nightstand near me and sat down on the bed. "Scoot over."

"Oh, you ask a lot of a man," I groaned, but I managed to roll over. Lynn lay down next to me and hugged me.

"At least Mr. Happy is glad to see me," she said, taking hold of my stiff cock and gently stroking me.

"All of me is glad to see you, sweetheart, but I'm moving very slowly. Trust me, though, my cells are jumping up and down in excitement. You just can't see it. But you look like a goddess. You come in here freshly showered, mostly nude, looking like I want to run my tongue over every square inch of you, and you even brought me coffee—" I lifted my head up slightly and peered at the cup "—with lots of cream." I picked up the cup and took a huge swallow and sighed. "You make wonderful coffee. This is a working definition of heaven for me."

"Actually, I could up the ante for you, if you like," Lynn said.

"I'm open to suggestions, even if my mind's a blank." Another sip and another sigh from me.

"Would you like me to rub your back?" she said.

"Oh, God!" I said. "I think I'm going to just melt into tears. Yes, please, honey."

"Roll over and I'll work on you."

"Just a minute, princess." I took one last swallow of coffee and set the cup down. Being so near to Lynn, a hot 'good-morning' kiss was also required. I squeezed her breast and she pulled my hand away.

"None of that right now," she said tartly. "We'll get all distracted and you'll never get a back rub."

"Well, all right, but just this once, you understand."

"Lie down!"

I adjusted myself face down on the bed with my arms out to the sides. Lynn removed her towel and straddled my hips. She leaned forward and slowly pushed forward with the heels of her hands on the small of my back all the way up my spine. I groaned. Lynn did this again a little farther out, hitting the muscles over my ribs this time. I groaned again.

"You like that, do you?" Lynn said. I groaned once more. "Having a tough time talking?"

"That feels so good that I've almost surrendered the will to live," I said. Lynn's fingers were digging into little hurty places between my spine and shoulder blades. I heard the shower stop. There was magic going on in my muscles and I must have drifted off for a few minutes, because the next thing I was aware of was Kim saying "Good morning, you two."

I propped myself up on one arm and peered over my shoulder and said "Good morning, beloved." Kim, like Lynn earlier, was wearing a colorful beach towel around her waist but her chest was bare. She still had a towel on her hair, but the effect was marvelous.

"You both look so deliciously tropical. Is this Native Bearer Day or something?" I asked.

"You won't find natives much barer than this," Kim said, leaning forward a little and cupping her breasts at us.

"I certainly hope that National Geographic shows up to record this for future generations," I said. Lynn's fingers found a particularly painful knot in my lower back. "Ow, that one's bad!"

"You love it, I know it," Lynn said. She changed her approach to rub the ends of the knot and I could feel it begin to relax.

"What are we going to do today?" Kim said, removing the towel from her head and drying her hair. There was silence for a moment while the ladies considered this. I was silent mostly because Lynn was now working the muscles right at the top of my rib cage and focusing on anything else seemed pointless.

"Well, I'm in the mood for shopping." Lynn said. "I only get to Seattle every few months and I love shopping when I'm here."

"What are you thinking of shopping for?" Kim said.

"I'm not quite sure. I think it's more of the pleasure of shopping. Clothes are always good, but there's nothing specific I need."

"I can think of something we need," I said. "I'd like to get a king-sized bed."

"Oh, that's an interesting idea," Kim said.

"I figure that we'll be able to sleep better in this particularly when it's all three of us. And it's a much bigger playground."

"You don't like the closeness when we sleep together?" Lynn said.

"I love the closeness, too," I said, "but I get way too hot if I'm buried under the covers for the most part."

"I noticed that," Lynn said. "Sometime in the middle of the night, you kicked off most of the covers on your side and I could feel a draft on my back."

"He always does that," Kim said. "It could be twenty degrees out and I'm sure that he'd have a leg out just to keep cool."

"Like a radiating fin," I agreed. "It's just a guy thing. We produce way too much heat and have to dump it somehow."

"Well, I'm not sure I mind all that much," Lynn said. "The cold made me curl up into Kim. Purely for warmth, you understand."

"No, I was quite pleased with the result, myself," Kim said with a smirk. I harrumphed.

"Then it's settled. We're looking at king-size beds today." I looked at the bed. "I'll have to move this one into the guest room, but that's okay, because I always needed a better bed there anyway."

"How about a trip to IKEA, then?" Kim said.

"Ooooh, I've never been to IKEA!" Lynn exclaimed. "Yes, please!"

"It makes for an excellent day of wandering around and there's always something totally unnecessary to buy even if you don't have something you actually want to buy," I said. "Half of my office is done up in IKEA accessories that I just didn't feel I could do without."

"And we can have the Swedish meatballs and lingonberries for lunch," Kim said.

"All good!" I said. "That's the first stop of the day."

"It's 8:30 now. Is shopping at IKEA going to take that long?" Lynn said.

"You always plan at least two to three hours for shopping there, just because there's so much fun stuff to look at," Kim said. "And if someone's never been there before, like you, you add an extra hour at least. And on top of that, we're actually going to be looking at beds, so we have something we have to shop for, and that can add time, too. It's always quite an adventure."

"Wow!"

"So we'll be there until lunch, easily," Kim said. "What's next on the agenda?"

"We might go to the gym," I said.

"That's not a bad idea," Kim said.

"I've got sneakers but I didn't bring anything to work out in," Lynn said.

"I've got an extra pair of gym shorts and John's got any number of t-shirts that'll fit. Interested?" Kim said.

"Okay," Lynn said.

"Good," I said. "I'd love to be able to show the two of you off at the gym. And you'll feel great. It's why I call Kim 'Thunderthighs'."

"You never call me 'Thunderthighs,'" Kim said.

"I could start," I said.

"Not if you actually want to get in between them thunderthighs again, meester."

"Yes, dear. Lynn, is there anything you wanted to do in the way of shopping since you're down here?"

"Oh, gosh, I don't know. Romping around the Southcenter Mall is always a great way to spend time, but I don't think there's anything specific, really."

"That's a good idea and IKEA's right near there, so we can make a day of it down there and depending on how zonked we are, we can work out late in the afternoon and get all jazzed up for the evening."

"What do we want to do for breakfast?" Kim said.

"How hungry is everybody?"

"I could eat," Lynn said, "But dinner last night was pretty rich and I wouldn't mind just toast and coffee."

"I'm about the same," Kim said.

"What if I jump in the shower and we head out for lattés and muffins or something?" I said.

"Perfect!" Lynn said. Kim smiled and nodded.

"Right, then, ladies. Um… there is one thing, though."

"Yes?"

"Were you going to get dressed?"

"Yes, you jerk."

"I'm truly disappointed, but I shall bear up." I kissed Kim for a moment, gave Lynn another, then hit the shower. As an afterthought, I hollered, "Would one of you two goddesses gather up the stray towels and start a load of laundry, please?"

"I will," Lynn hollered back. A second or two later, I heard a "No, I am not giving you my towel, you sex maniac!" from Kim. I chuckled and got into the shower.

By the time I got out, the ladies were mostly dressed. Kim was in the bathroom applying lipstick and as I exited, I bumped into Lynn, who came in and started brushing her hair. I got into jeans and a comfortable pullover shirt and went back to the bathroom and watched my two favorite women. Kim was applying mascara and Lynn was pulling her hair back and putting on her favorite hair gather.

"We won't go any faster for you standing there, you know," Kim said.

"Not a problem, beloved. Take your time. I get to stand here and look at you two gorgeous babes."

"'Babes?'"

"You would prefer mebbe 'hot babes', then?"

"It's a step in the right direction but it's not necessarily on the right road."

"Oh, I kinda like being a babe," Lynn said. "And a hot babe even more so."

"Very well, I suppose I can live with being a babe as long as it doesn't come at the end of a sentence like 'Get me a beer!'" Kim said with a sigh. She gave her mascara an appraising look in the mirror. She turned to me and said, "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat."

"Later. We'll never get out of the house, otherwise."

"Whatever you say, dear." Lynn finished her hair and looked at Kim.

"John's right, but you are, too." She looked herself up and down appraisingly and nodded at her reflection. "I think we're all ready."

I put out more kibble for Cookie and Furball, who were asleep on the back of the couch. At the sound of the kibble hitting the tray, Furball raised his head and looked at me for a moment, but food didn't rate high enough on his scale and he went back to sleep. I plucked my keys from the bowl they normally lived in and we exited.

The first stop was my favorite espresso shop, where we all got lattés and pastry. Cranberry-orange scones sounded appealing to me and Kim and Lynn both went for hot blueberry muffins. We got back in the car and slurped and chewed happily for a moment before heading south to IKEA.

It being Saturday, traffic at IKEA was already moderately busy. Lynn commented on this as we found a parking space.

"Oh, yes," I said, "IKEA's a popular place just to visit as kind of a tourist stop. Folks will bring their out of town friends just to see the place."

"Like us," Kim said.

We parked and entered the store. Lynn stopped just inside the doors and peered for a moment. Her eyes were wide. Kim and I had both been watching her, expecting something like this, and we laughed.

"And what's so funny?" Lynn said.

"You," Kim replied. "You were completely wide-eyed."

"I was, wasn't I?" Lynn said. "This place is very cool."

"Oh, wait until you see the main part of the store," Kim said.

"You mean this isn't?"

"Nope, not even by half." Kim said. "What you can see here is only a small piece. Actually, the store goes on for quite a ways after this, but as luck would have it, we're looking for beds first and they're right here."

We led Lynn over to the bed section. She was still goggling a bit and was anxious to head further into the store, but the different beds were fun to look at.

"Are you seeing any real contenders, Kim?" I asked.

"I see some beds that are interesting, but just not something I'd actually want to look at regularly."

"Well, it's kind of our first furniture purchase as a couple, which makes it a momentous occasion all its own. This is the bed we'll be sleeping in for quite some time to come."

Kim hugged me tightly and said, "I love you so much!"

I kissed her and said, "I love you, too, honey."

You two are really disgustingly cute at times," Lynn said with a snort. Kim motioned her over and we all hugged together for a moment. We broke apart and Lynn said, "People are going to talk, you know."

"Aw, what the hell, it's Seattle. They won't even notice," Kim said. Lynn peered around at the people nearby who had, in fact, taken no notice at all.

"Geese, that's funny," she said.

"Lynn, would you care to weigh in on what kind of bed we should buy?" Kim said.

"Um… how about that one over there with the clowns?"

"I can think of three good reasons not to do that," I said. "First, it's a bunk bed. Second, I'm am just certain that it doesn't come in a king-size version for upper or lower. And third, it's CLOWNS!" I said.

"You could've just said 'no', you know," Lynn said, pretending to be miffed.

Kim tugged at my sleeve and pointed. "Look over there!" she said. It was the same bed I had.

"I thought they discontinued that model a few years ago," I said. "Do you like the bed that we're sleeping in now?"

"Oh, yes, it's gorgeous dark wood and I've always liked sleigh beds."

"Me, too," Lynn said. "It's big and heavy and doesn't move around when there's lots of activity on it." Kim laughed at that thought.

"I hadn't thought about that, but you're right. I remember once I had a twin bed on a roller frame. I had someone over and we were going at it and the next thing we knew, the bed was two feet out from the wall. Heavy and immobile is good."

"Let me see what's up," I said. I flagged down a clerk and asked her about the bed. Apparently, it had been discontinued the previous year, but IKEA had brought it back a few months before because they had had so many requests for it. The bed was about the same as the one I already had, although the trimmings were a little different, and it was available in both king and queen models. Well, hot damn!

"Is this the bed you'd like from now on? It's the same bed I've got now, but it's bigger."

"Yes, definitely," Kim said.

"I really like it, honey," Lynn said. The clerk, who was in her early 20s, wasn't quite ready for the idea of the three of us together in the bed. We had all noticed that she was a bit startled. Kim and Lynn both decided to have a little fun yanking her chain.

"John, did you get the mattress and box spring here?" Lynn said, oh-so-casually lacing her fingers with Kim's. The clerk's eyes flicked to their hands then back up.

"Actually no, but there's no reason we can't get them here now. What I've got now is medium firm. Stay with that?"

"Yes, please." "Sure."

"I like it, too," I said, adding a little fuel to the fire we were roasting the clerk's sensibilities on.

"How soon can we get it?" Kim asked. She moved closer to Lynn and put her arm around Lynn's waist.

The clerk swallowed a little, but found her voice quickly. "Let me phone the warehouse and see. If they've got the mattress and box spring in stock, probably by Tuesday."

"Oh," Lynn said in a disappointed tone that I knew to be overly theatrical. "Is there any chance of getting it tomorrow, maybe? I'm leaving on Monday night."

"Uhhhhh…" the clerk stammered, trying to get traction in the conversation. "Umm, well, assuming everything's in stock and there aren't any problems, you could always pay the rush delivery fee and it'd be there tomorrow by 2 pm."

"What's the rush fee, ma'am?" I said.

"For a bed and mattress and box spring, it's 50 dollars."

Kim plastered herself to my side and said in her best wheedling tone, "Please?"

"I dunno," I said, picking up my cue. "Lynn's going to be back in town soon and we'll definitely have it by then."

Lynn joined Kim in snuggling up to me. "Oh, c'mon, John, you said yourself how much nicer a king would be. G'waaaaaaaan!" I glanced over at the clerk, who was continuing to be quite surprised at this interchange.

"Fifty bucks?" I said. She nodded. "Sure. Let's write it up." I looked down at Kim and Lynn. "Ladies, this'll take a few minutes of paperwork. Do you want to hang out here or have me catch up with you when I'm done?"

"We'll hang out," Kim said. Lynn nodded and smiled.

I accompanied the clerk back to the sales station. She got my name and address for the delivery and wrote up the sales slips for me to present to the cashier. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kim and Lynn looking at the other beds and poking mattresses. Arranging for the delivery tomorrow afternoon took a couple of phone calls, but I was glad to wait for it.

The clerk got everything printed out and handed me four sheets of paper clipped together. "This one's for the bed, this one's for the mattress and box springs, and this one's for the delivery. Give these to the cashier when you go through checkout. The last one's your copy and also has contact information for the warehouse and the delivery team. If you've got any problems, call the customer service number and they'll help you whatever you need. But I was able to squeeze you into the morning run and the bed should actually be there by noon."

"That's wonderful! Thank you very, very much. The girls will appreciate it for sure."

The clerk looked a little tentative and I could tell she wanted to ask a question. She finally said, "Uh, it's none of my business, but, uh…"

I figured I'd throw her a line and not let her flounder too badly; she had been enormously helpful after all. "Kim's my fiancée and Lynn's our girlfriend who just came into town."

"Oh. Thank you; I know it's none of my business…" the clerk started, but I cut her off and said "No worries, it's a little different for IKEA after all." The clerk looked relieved and said "Thanks. I was dying of curiosity. Have a great day shopping here, sir!"

"Thank you, again. You've been great."

I rejoined Kim and Lynn who were looking at children's beds in the corner. They were talking about something that stopped abruptly when I got near.

"What are you two supposed adults talking about?" I demanded.