Kinky Adele Mummy Fucker

Story Info
A kinky affair with Adele and her family.
1.3k words
3.73
85.6k
5
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in love with a married women is so rewarding. Wet dreams about Adele Howells is one of the rewarding pleasures left in life. When this fantasy became true, a warm and satisfying glow engulfed my body. Her husband Tony was not aware, that is sexy wife was texting me, as we chatted at the same table, in the local cafe.

I hope by describing Adele to you, that you will also feel the urge to fondle your private parts and that includes any female readers if they wish. Adele Howells was forty seven years of age. A year younger than me. Tall, slim, with short, jet, black hair. A long, thin nose, with thin, red lipstick lips, smiling on her pretty face. Adele had lovely firm breasts. Not too large, but big enough to have a lovely fondle and squeeze. Adele had a tight, cute ass, which begged to be fondled and mounted.

Her husband Tony had provided her with a large house. They were not short of money and this was evident, as Adele always wore expensive clothes. She never failed to turn me on, with her kinky laugh and the kinkiest, cutest smile I had ever seen. I knew that I wanted Adele to be my posh tart. Her pretty daughter Francesca was eighteen years old and turning into a pretty sex machine, like her mother. As I chatted to Tony, my cock stiffened up at the thought of a kinky affair with his pretty wife. It would not be easy to keep our affair secret, but I was so in love with Adele, nothing was going to stop me.

It was a cold Saturday morning in December. I waited for a reply to my text from Adele. My eyes were undressing Hayley, who was serving behind the counter. Her sexy, blue apron was making me feel very hard. Tony was chatting to me about work. Under my breath I was saying, that he was a boring twat and that all I was interested about, was having kinky sex with his wife and daughter. Hayley was in her early twenties, with long, blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Her eyes met mine and she coaxed me into a room, behind the counter.

Holding Hayley as tight as I could, then lifting her off the ground, we snogged for about five minutes. My hands rubbed against Hayley's blue apron, fondling her lovely, round breasts. Hayleys tongue was now in my mouth. She then lifted up her black skirt. My hands stroking her black tights, pulling them down a little. Hayley Davies was wearing a black, satin thong, which I licked slowly. Hayley moaned with pleasure.

"You are a dirty slag Hayley, " I mumbled, as I ran my tongue over Hayley's moist thong.

Hayley laughed and whispered, "I have customers to serve, tongue, fuck me you bastard. "

Pulling her thong down with my teeth, my tongue licked her tight, hairy pussy. Hayley screamed with ecstasy, as my tongue darted in and out of her slit. We then had another wet snog. Hayley got dressed and I returned to Tony. Then to my excitement, the return text from Adele arrived. Her daughter Francesca was playing hockey and would I like a lift to watch her play. Saying goodbye to Tony and licking my lips at Hayley, I left the cafe for Adele's house.

When Adele opened the front door to me, she looked like an angel from heaven. Her white, satin blouse, buttoned tight against her inviting breasts. Her tight, white trousers, holding her cute ass in place. She had a sexy, cute smile on her pretty face. My cock was rock hard with excitement. Adele was wearing a small, flowered, silk, scarf around her neck. Her thin, red lips, had fresh, painted lipstick applied to them. Tony Howells was a lucky man. It was only fair that he shared his pretty wife with me. Adele held my hand and led me into the living room,

"Please sit in my husbands armchair, " said Adele.

"Thanks Adele, my very pretty princess, " I replied in a breathless voice.

Then to my delight Adele's daughter, Francesca came into the room. Francesca Howells looked a very sexy eighteen year old and Adele had told me she was a virgin. To be the first to break that virginity, was a very exciting prospect. She had inherited her mother's good looks. She was kinky sex available on a stick. She was wearing a tight, white, hockey top and a very short, navy, pleated skirt. Her navy, knee length socks made me dribble at the mouth.

"Hi! you must be my Mum's boyfriend. Coming to watch me play? or just look up my skirt, to admire my navy, blue panties. By the way a pervy, sissy, cannot go to a hockey match dressed like that. My old school uniform is hanging behind my door. Put it on especially for me. You will look nice and cute in that, " said Francesca, as she giggled like a schoolgirl.

Adele told her to hurry up, or she would be late for the match. Adele undressed me and dressed me up in Francesca, s school uniform. Adele and Francesca had the same white coats, with fur around the collar. They both looked so pretty in them. I was told when Francesca was playing, that I could borrow her coat.

"Doesn't he look lovely Francesca?" Adele said.

"Dirty Little pervert, " Francesca replied, in a giggly voice.

We got into Adele's car. I went in the back with Francesca and gave her a cuddle. Adele let out her sexy, infectious laugh.

After arriving at the hockey pitch, Francesca put her warm coat around me. To my horror, I recognised one of her team players. Stacey Jones worked with me in my office. She was a tall, pretty girl, with long, blonde hair and the same age as Francesca. Adele put her arm around me and took great pleasure in wiping my nose with her dirty, paper hanky. I am sure Francesca was teasing me as her panties were on permanent show. I had an enormous erection in my Francesca school, cotton panties. Adele and I were enjoying ourselves, snogging and sharing her hanky. Adele didn't mind taking chances and even talked to her husband on the mobile, as her hand slipped up my school skirt. There was one moment when Adele blushed and let out a loud laugh. Francesca scored the winning goal and I ran on the pitch. I gave her a big hug and a sloppy, wet kiss. Stacey then recognised me and gave me a wave. The game was soon over and Adele and I celebrated by snogging heavily, in front of everyone. Francesca gave me her sweaty panties as a present and I sniffed and licked them in the car on the way home. When we arrived at the house, I was shocked to find Tony asleep in the armchair. Adele told me not to worry. She had drugged his food so he would be asleep for ages. Adele whispered to me.

"My husband will become part of the family kinky orgy. "

To my shock, Adele undid Tony's trousers and pulled his cock out of his pants. She stroked it and in a couple of minutes, it was rock hard. Francesca made me go down on my knees and I felt myself getting aroused. I took Tony's cock in my mouth and sucked hard on it. Soon Tony Howells warm, spunk was spurting into my mouth and I was drinking Tony Howells dry. Adele and Francesca were delighted. When I had drank every drop, I gave him a wet, hard snog on the lips. Adele and Francesca could't stop laughing. This was the start of a very kinky relationship with the Howell's family.