Kinky Criminals

Story Info
Burglers vs Super Heroine.
895 words
3.53
21.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Chapter 01: Burglary Duo are confronted by a Super heroine

It was a quiet Saturday afternoon at Majestic Jewelers, the sun had finally come out and much of the public took advantage of the good weather for outdoor activities.

In the store were the owner , her assistant and a security guard. The latter was there mostly for insurance requirements and had never had to draw his gun.

The owner was showing a necklace with sapphires to a well dress woman who had already selected a watch.

"It will look great on you" the owner enthused.

"I agree" said the woman. "I'd like to see it in the full length mirror."

"Of course behind the guard."

As the customer passed him, "The door opened and a tall man with a backpack came in." May I help you? the assistant asked.

"You may" the man responded drawing a pistol" Put your hands up."

The guard was reaching for his weapon when he felt something in his back." Not worth it on your salary," the customer told him.

"As you aware "The man said," this is a robbery."

"But where are our manners" his beautiful partner interjected. "I am Bonnie this handsome fellow is Clyde, but we are better known as the Bondage Bandits."

"No," the owner whispered.

"Don't be alarmed Madam" said the man assured her. "You will not be harmed, a bit poorer and you will lose a bit of your dignity."

"Now" Bonnie said sweetly" Take off your clothes.":

The trio obeyed.

"Not bad ladies" Clyde noted.

"You are not either" Bonnie said spanking the guards ass. "But I think you need to change occupations."

"Now Bonnie" he admonished.. "Ms. Carson we can do this is the easy way or the hard. You can indicate your top 10% products and will be out of here quickly or you can make us search in which case will leave with you tied up a in the safe overnight."

"The easy way." Carson said."

"Good girl."

"While she doing that" Bonnie said handcuffing the guard and than the assistant" I want to have a little fun."

All right "Clyde said indulgently. 'But make it quick"

Pushing the guard into the safe. Bonnie teasingly said. "Time for the law man to get a spanking followed by some foot worship"

"Sick," the assistant said.

"Don't be judgmental" Clyde said." Are you finished?"

"Yes" the owner responded.

"Now sit on the floor back to back."

Clyde quickly tied both woman together and than put a gag in each mouth. Then took a digital camera out. "For our collection."

"You will be in the prison facility collection," a new voice said.

**********

Clyde turned and faced a tall dark haired woman in black.

"Blademistress" he breathed.

"Clyde Darrow the third," she responded. You made a big mistake coming to my town."

You know what they say about brining a blade to a gun fight." he said reaching for his gun."

Faster than an eye could follow her whip flicked out knocking the gun out of his hands. "That's why I carry this. You have to adapt to the times."

"I agree" he responded cockily.

"This?" The heroine gestured at the two nude woman..

"Partly but modern technology has it's uses as well as having back up."

"You are going to jail." she said hauntingly.

"Actually I am going to have some fun" as Bonnie shot Blademistress in the back with a taser

"Well this an unexpected development" Bonnie commented striding over the fallen and helpless crime fighter.

"Lets close the store early, " Clyde said.

*************

While Bonnie closed the shades and locked the door. Clyde began stripping the Blademistress of her costume. Using handcuffs and ankle chain he restrained the raven haired Amazon.

"She is hot!" Bonnie noted who was still nude. "You need to take some clothes off too." she said to her partner.

"Of course" he replied kissing her. He reached into his bag and grabbed a vibrator. Ladies this would have been what had happened if you had not cooperated.. Please enjoy the show ."

"You'll pay for this" the Blademistress said.

"We would, we are that kinky" Bonnie said as she sat with her pussy over her foe's mouth.

"But why pay," Clyde said turning on the vibrator and going to work on the super heroine's pussy.

"When you can steal." Bonnie finish" Now start licking super bitch."

The alternating sensations were torture as she tried to breath with the blond smothering her.

"Come on cunt" you can do better" the blond taunted."

"She is cumin" Clyde said gleefully."

"So am I!" Bonnie screamed. "Keep going." She squired all over the crime fighter.

"Switch," Clyde said.

"You heard my man cunt!" Bonnie ordered threatening her with the whip" Deep throat it.."

"They don't make super heroines they way they used too."

"But we super villains improve," Bonnie noted

"Come on girl make me cum." Keith finally came.

Bonnie rose and kissed her lover" That was fun, I'd like to stay but we better make tracks."

"I agree but a few more touches" Clyde stuck a vibrating dildo in Blademistress' pussy and than put a ball gag in her mouth. "I set the camera timer for three,." As they both put a foot on her ass.

Bonnie grabbed the black clothes" More trophies."

To be continued...

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers