Kinky Punishment: She Deserves It!

Story Info
Her cautionary tail, uh, tale, has a moral without scruples.
841 words
2.59
28.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romantic Raza,

Today, as soon as you entered the door, I greeted you, "Namaste, Razaji. Welcome home my dear Shiva." You were in no mood to play my kinky sex games; however, and shouted at me angrily, "Shut up you little kinky mischief. Do you know how you've embarrassed me?"

"How? What?" I stammer, but again you silence me with a command. "Silence, witless waif. I'll have to teach you not to pester our professional office male box with your silly female email." You seat yourself on a stool. "Drop your dress and panties, naughty nymphet, then lie face downwards across my lap, so I can paddle your posterior until you lean proper respect for busy businessmen." You order sternly. Of course, I obey instantly, trembling before your righteous masculine rage.

Placing your right palm on one of my ass cheeks to gauge the point where your spanking swing will smack me, you notice how smooth and warm my golden skin is, much softer to the touch and paler in color than my long sexy legs with the beautiful calfs and rounded thighs. "How I'd love to have Kinky's tender thighs warming my cheeks as I taste her honey with my thirsty thrusting tongue or her incredibly luscious legs wrapped around my back and spurring me onwards like a jockey riding a thoroughbred Arabian . . ." You quickly derail this train of thought before it highballs past Judgement Junction and Discipline Depot several stops on down the line to Infatuation Station or some other destination where you'll punish me with a tongue lashing of my womanhood that I'll never forget followed by thoroughly pummelling my pussy with your potent penis until I beg you to never stop. Whew! It's a good thing you've got yourself under control again now, Randy Raza. "Let's get this over with, disobedient damsel."

You tell me. "This is going to hurt me just as much as it hurts you, but it's my painful duty to rectify your wrong behavior."

You draw your right hand far back behind your head then bring it down, accelerating to full speed, with all your power behind it at the end of the long arc. SMACK! "Itai!" I cry, moaning and snuffling back tears. Your palm is stinging from the shock, so you know my poor little battered oshiri must be warming up with pain. Fascinated you watch for the echo of your palm on my assaulted ass cheek. Will it redden into the shape of your masterful hand? You lean forward for a closer inspection of the damage. Suddenly, before you can stop yourself, you kiss the same spot where you struck me mere moments ago. "Uh, oh." You think, trying to regain dominion, but it's far too late. Grasping one of my legs firmly in each of your strong hands, you spread them apart so that you can see my cute chaste cunny. To see it is to love it is to kiss it, so you do so ardently, first kissing my labia delicately, next spreading them apart with your thrusting nose and probing gently into my vagina with your tongue, then slowly circling with your nose, lips and chin. "Oh!" You've got me moaning again, you bad boy.

Now you're determined to really give me a lesson to remember, aren't you, Rapacious Razaji? You let your tongue rest for a moment in the vestibule of my vagina before you thrust in vigorously trying to lick my Grafenberg spot. Rivers of pussy juice flow forth as I cum helplessly in your face. You gulp down my crystal clear cunt cum as eagerly as a new born babe taking his first meal from his dear mother's breast. "Dhanyawad, Maa!" You thank her, remembering your first sweet taste of a woman. Fastening your pink lips to my labia, you kiss me deeply again and again, then nibble and suck on my shy clitoris until it stiffens and throbs while triggering yet another orgasm and deluge of my juices in your face. That'll show me! "O.K., Kinky, sit up on the stool." You direct me into the position where you know I'll be at your mercy for as long as it takes. Sitting comfortably before me, you set my feet to your shoulders, clasp my waist, stick your tongue deep into me and prepare to lick and suck and fuck me with your face for as many hours or even days as it will take to make sure that I'll never, never, never be such a wicked Kinky again.

P.S. (Personal Sauciness)Well, to tell the truth, Razaji, I can write only to (secret web address), but I can't keep my autoresponder from sending replies like that vacation message back to whatever address it receives email from, because it's a merely mindless answering machine, so you'll just have to professionally refrain from sending me personal email from your office address, ne?

A word to the wise ... Be discreet!

* Butt DO Send FEEDBACK with your Addy for my Quick Response! *