Kinky Reversal

Story Info
Husband submits to his wife.
4.3k words
4.14
143.7k
12
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

I slid deep into my wife's core and she pulled the ring that penetrates my nipple with her teeth. I bucked out and back in, my movements pulling the small bit of sensitive flesh even harder. My orgasm was augmented by the pinching pain that telegraphed to my balls and I exploded inside her. She felt the throbbing and groaned with her responding climax.

As we wound down from our pleasure Molly laid her head on my chest. Her hand smoothed its way over the nipple she had so recently tortured. "You know, wearing these rings is an expression of a desire to be submissive, at some level at least. I'm sure you've noticed from all your porn surfing that most people into BD/SM wear some kind of piercing – usually multiples."

"Yeah," I replied, "and a lot of people NOT into it wear them too."

"Still, you are into some kinky stuff. I've noticed that about you." I looked at her face. She was grinning. I rolled back on top of her and pinned her hands to the mattress. I gave her a nudge with my cock (The ring surrounding its base had maintained most of my erection) and another, until I found her entrance and slipped into her once more.

"Me!? It was you who set me on this road, dear," I said archly. It was mostly true. At least it had been she who had been open to the things I'd previously fantasized about. She'd introduced me to sexual spankings. Together we sacrificed our anal virginity. She let my cock be the first up her ass and it was my first ass as well. Then I let her – no, I asked her – to invade my tight butt hole with tongue, fingers and a dildo.

"Maybe we play with a little S and M, but we tried bondage – remember? What a joke that was!" I'd tied her wrists one night and then her ankles, though she tried to prevent her legs being tied. Once I got her immobilized, however, I couldn't decide what to do with her. Anything I might want to do to her body, she already allowed with full participation. I tried to fuck her ass but it didn't work. Where she might have helped me, she was tied. We ended up laughing about the whole thing.

"We tried tying me up, but not you. Maybe I'd like a turn. Remember how I never used to like spanking somebody?" I nodded. "Well, now I do. I love to have you stretched over my lap and a paddle in my hand." That was true. I'd originally asked her to spank me so I could understand her desire to be paddled. The first time I called it off after three swats. It just hurt. On a later occasion, I just gritted my teeth and let her go on. By the end of it, I was raising my ass for the next blow. I even asked her for more when she stopped. I suspect it's something to do with endorphins.

I considered her suggestion. I said, "Well, I suppose we could try it, but we will need a safe word...and you have to promise to respect it." I was still inside her and I had continued to give her long, slow strokes as we talked. The subject excited me – of that there could be no doubt. I was as hard in the sheath of her flesh as I'd been earlier. I leaned down and kissed her, pushing in fast and hard. She growled into my mouth and bucked against me on the next stroke. She bit my lip and I bent to seize a nipple in my teeth.

Somewhat later we stood together under the warm spray of the shower. I soaped up her back and fleshy ass and set to scrubbing her skin and probing between her half moons. "So what do you think you'll do to me when you have me tied up?" Notice the usage here: I didn't say "if I let you," I said "when". I'd already consented and the fact wasn't missed by Molly's quick mind.

"Hmm...I don't know. I'll think about it and get back to you. Besides, I might want you to be surprised." She pulled away from my probing fingers as they began to push into her tight rosebud. Turning, she picked up the soap and lathered my hairy chest and belly. She used both hands to wash my cock and balls. "I'm sure there will be something to do with your ass, though, don't you?"

"Um, well, yeah, I suspected you'd include that."

"You mean you hoped I'd include that," she rejoined. "I know you, Dan Miller. You love it when I fuck your ass for you. I just wish I could have a real flesh and blood cock for a day to let you see how it feels."

"Why stop halfway?" I asked her as I turned and she began on my back. "If you can have a cock, why shouldn't I get to have a pussy for the same day? Then I could get the best of both worlds. You could fuck me in front and in back." We embraced, the silver rings in my nipples flirting with her erect nubs. After the kiss, I added, "Maybe we should try some Tantric sex. I guess there is some sharing of sensations there if you do it right." She grasped my flaccid cock gently.

"Oh, you do it right just the way you do it. I don't think I could stand much more intensity." I kissed the top of her red-blonde head. "But isn't that kind of an extended...teasing, I guess you'd call it? You know how you're supposed to get all inside and just sit there?"

"Well, I think you're supposed to do more than just sit there. I mean you're supposed to maintain eye contact and think nothing." I moved out of snapping towel range when I added, "That shouldn't be hard for you." She chased me into the bedroom and I let her sit on me. Then she leaned down and kissed me hard.

"You're lucky I know you were kidding," she said.

A couple of weeks passed. We were both busy at work and she had a project due that Friday. We made love often enough to prevent either of us complaining. I cooked and she did the dishes. We watched the news and a few favorite shows. We paid bills. In other words, it was normal life. Then I came home a little later than usual that Friday. I'd gotten a phone call just before leaving the office and then the traffic was worse than usual. I walked into the house and found a cold beer waiting for me, sweating on the kitchen counter.

I picked up the beer as I called for Molly. Then I saw the note. 'Please strip naked and have a shower downstairs. After that, come up to our room and knock on the door...Molly.' There were two hearts intertwined below that. I'd pretty much forgotten our conversation about tying me up. I just smiled, thinking that she was feeling 'frisky', as they used to say on some TV show. I took the beer to the guest bathroom and obeyed the instructions. I love drinking a beer in the shower. The contrast between the warm liquid outside and the cold liquid going down my throat fascinates me.

I padded up the stairs, brushing my hair roughly into place. I obediently knocked on the door. "Close your eyes," Molly's voice was muffled by the closed door. I did it. I heard the door open. I knew she was peeking to see if I was looking. Then I felt the air swirl as she opened the door fully. She moved past me and I felt some filmy fabric brush my side. She looped a blindfold around my eyes and tied it tight at the back. She pressed my head forward and told me to open my eyes. "Can you see anything?" she asked.

"Not a thing," I replied. It was the truth. If I could have seen, I'm not sure whether I'd have lied or not. Now I didn't have to make the choice. Suddenly the light bulb went on in my head: she was going to do it! She was going to tie me down! Here was my test. Would I go through with it? She led me into the room.

At the edge of the bed she turned me around. She gave a little shove and I sat down, bouncing a little on the mattress. "Slide back and lie down," she said. I did. I knew roughly where I was and that the head of the bed was to my right. When I found the pillows I stretched out comfortably. I heard Molly moving around the room and then she took my left hand in hers. She stretched my arm out to its full length and I felt something being looped around the wrist. She repeated the same thing on the other side. I cleared my throat in a stagy manner.

"Aren't you forgetting something rather important?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"The safe word: we didn't decide on one."

"Oh. Well, pick something you like then."

"Shit, I don't know."

"Shit? You might just say that anyway at some point."

"Ha, ha...how about...oh...Rosebud?" I suggested. Maybe I was thinking ahead. She would no doubt soon be at my rosebud, after all. I know I wasn't thinking about Citizen Kane.

"Fine," she said, and she picked up my left foot by the toes. She looped her prearranged ties around both ankles and pulled them tight. She had me spread-eagled on our bed and I was at her mercy. I felt her weight on the bed and she lay down next to me, sliding her body against mine. I noticed that she'd stripped off the nightgown, or whatever she'd been wearing. She was as naked as I was. "Now: why were you so late tonight, Dan? Is there another woman?" Her fingers played with my right nipple ring. When she asked the question she gave it a rough tug. I winced.

I explained my tardiness. She rose up off me and I felt her reaching for something to the side. She stretched my cock ring over the head of my dick. It wasn't fancy – just a standard 1 ¾" "O" ring from the hardware store. It was a sweet agony for me as she rolled it down to the base of my swollen cock. I'd learned to put it on well before I started to get hard. She finally got it where she wanted it and straddled me. She took a nipple ring in each hand and began to tug them...sometimes together, and sometimes she alternated. She lectured me as she rode me.

Meanwhile, her juicy cunt was sliding around over my cock and balls. If I was turned on, she was dripping with desire and anticipation. That made me harder, naturally. She slipped back and forth, all the while pulling and pinching my nipples. I writhed under her, wishing I could touch her in return, but the ties held fast. She reached under her crotch and raised my cock so she could slip it into her pussy. She impaled herself and squeezed me tight with her inner muscles. She must have been practicing.

She fucked herself for a few minutes, telling me how 'naughty' I'd been to be late without calling her. "In fact, it was such a naughty thing to do, you need to be taught a lesson," she whispered as she leaned close to my head. I got a chill down my back. It was a rare occasion that I was interested in being spanked. I wasn't sure I wanted it right then. I had the safe word, but I didn't want to spoil the pleasure Molly was obviously getting out of all this. I decided to play along – for a while at least.

"Please, Molly..." I began, letting a begging tone enter my voice.

"That's MISS Molly to you tonight, slave!" she retorted. I sighed.

"Yes, Miss Molly, ma'am," I said obediently.

"Lose the 'ma'am' shit, slave. Miss Molly will do fine."

"Yes, ma'...I mean, Miss Molly."

"That's more like it," she said and rose abruptly off me. My cock slapped against my belly with a wet sound. She left the bed and I felt her loosen my ankles. Then she told me to raise my legs straight up. I reluctantly obeyed. She pulled both legs tight at once and tied them off somewhere over my head. Now she had me in the classic "diaper" position. She claimed to hate it because it made her so vulnerable. Everything you have is exposed and available for harassment and attention.

She got on the bed down below me. And I next felt her mouth surrounding my cock. She eagerly licked and slurped up her own juices – something she avoids normally. She moved her mouth down and I inhaled sharply. "Don't worry," she said. "I know how sensitive these little 'eggs' are. I'll be gentle." She licked down the crease that separated my balls and gently nibbled the bumpy skin of my scrotum. That was nice. I let my breath out and relaxed.

She moved down farther and rimmed my puckered opening. She didn't go in yet, she just teased me. Her tongue moved to my left cheek. She licked and kissed it all over and then did the same to the right side. My legs were starting to tingle. I hoped she wouldn't delay things much longer. I got an idea. I took a deep breath and let it out. I thought about what I was about to say. I said it.

"Please, Miss Molly, spank my ass. I need to be punished." She gasped and it sounded like she might have gotten a thrill out of that. I laid it on thick. "Please paddle me hard to help me remember next time." Jesus, that sounded lame in my ears, but we were playing...weren't we? The thing is, as soon as I heard my words, lame though they were, I really wanted it. I wanted that sharp sting. I wanted to be where I was then: completely helpless at her punishing hands.

She purred at my begging. I felt her rise again and she left the bed completely. Then her hand stroked across my damp cheek. The hand lifted and came down in a light swat. It was a tease. I tensed for the real swat I knew would come. She rubbed the other side and gave it a slightly harder stroke. She rubbed both sides and gave each a sharp, hard, smack. I jumped a little and felt the ties grip me.

She began in earnest then. Her hand rose and fell, over and over again, each time filling the air with a sharp smacking sound. I breathed as slowly as I could; jumping each time she swatted me. Maybe it was my helplessness. Maybe it was my saying it out loud – begging to be spanked -- but I was falling into it. It gave me a weird pleasure to submit to Molly. I loved her and I knew she loved me. I could do this for her. I knew she'd never really hurt me, and I always had the safe word.

She dropped a swat onto the tender space behind my balls. I lifted my hips as the sting spread through me. She gave me another in the same spot and then pried my ass open – not a difficult task, given my position. She swatted me with two fingers, right against my sensitive opening. I hissed and groaned – letting her know it felt good. She leaned to the side. The next thing I felt was the leather paddle stroking my tingling butt. I braced myself.

The paddle rose and fell. "Smack!" it said. She tortured me, hesitating for what felt like a long time. Then she laid them on, one after the other. I had forgotten to count the strokes and I'll never know how many she gave me. All I knew was that, by the time she stopped, I had long since passed the "wall", moving through the pain to the pleasure that lay behind it. I writhed and pulled against my bonds. My feet had fallen asleep. She released my ankles and tied them at the foot of the bed again, but she crossed my legs. Then she untied my hands and told me to turn over.

I rolled over and she again secured my wrists. Both sets of bonds were noticeably looser this time. She wanted me to be able to move some, I guessed. She brought some extra pillows and pushed them under my hips. Then she told me to lift my hips up and she covered the pillows with a folded towel. My cock – which had only then re-entered my thoughts – was rock hard and drooling its clear fluid. Before she let me lower my hips, she leaned forward and jerked it toward her, sucking just the head of my cock, to get it all. "It's time for me to fuck that hungry "man-cunt" of yours, Danny," she said. The tone of her voice and her choice of words gave me a thrill that passed down my spine. I shivered a little bit.

Once my hips were propped up on the pillows, she tightened the bonds on my ankles. I felt the cooler air washing across my sweaty ass hole. I wanted her inside me. I wished for her to have a hot, fleshy cock sticking out obscenely from her feminine crotch. I heard some rustling next to the bed. And then I felt the cool lubricant as she spread it around and into my hungry ass. I couldn't hold my hips still. I was such a slut right then. I didn't give a shit. I just wanted to be fucked, and hard.

Finally I felt her mount the bed. Her fingers went into me and out again. They slid around and swirled into me. I relaxed as much as I could. She added fingers until she felt I was ready for something larger. I felt the rubbery tip of her favorite vibrator pressed against me. I blew my breath out hard and felt the tight ring of muscle relax. She pressed forward and it popped into me. She pulled it out and inserted it again. She did that three times before she pressed farther in. She pushed and pulled, sliding more and more of that purple dildo into my ass. Then I felt the 'balls' pressing into my own balls. She was fully inserted.

She set the vibe on low and began to fuck me with it. She was saying something about my 'offense', but I wasn't really listening. I was lost in the sensation of being penetrated; of being invaded in my most private place. Gradually, she increased the speed – both of the vibrator and her hand. She used the vibrator a while and then carefully slipped it out of me. She quickly got into position between my legs, replacing the smaller vibrator with the head of the big, strap on dildo I'd bought – I'D bought, mind you – for her to use on me. From actual measurement it was both longer and thicker than my cock. Yet, since I was already stretched out, it slid in with little difficulty. She let her weight settle on my back and she gave her hips a little pull-push movement. She began sliding out an inch or so and back in. I was getting used to being filled up. I gave a groan and backed against her on the next thrust.

She made a pleased sound and lifted off me. Her hands gripped my hips as she started to fuck me for real. She would slip almost completely out before plunging all the way back in. Her speed increased and she was soon fucking me as hard as I've ever fucked her. I whimpered and felt my orgasm close in on me. My cock, I realized, had lost its rigidity. But that didn't stop my climactic feelings. I was centered on the waves of pleasure emanating from Molly's thrusting, thrusting, thrusting cock inside me.

Then I let out a loud groan and I spilled onto the towel under me. Molly felt the increased tension of my sphincter and she gripped the back of my hair, pulling it sharply. My head tipped back painfully, but it fit the situation. I was totally content to let her do as she would to me.

She slowed down and my overly sensitive hole stung as she began to pull out. When she was free of me, I ached for her to put it back in. In my mindless pleasure I heard my own voice. "Please...please, Miss Molly! Please fuck me some more!" She hesitated only a second before slathering another glob of the lubricant into my wide open hole. Then she shoved back into me all at once and hard. Her 'balls' slapped loudly against my crotch. She pressed hard into me as she reached up to release my hands. She pulled out a bit and then shoved in again. I felt her lean away and then my ankles were freed. I rose up, fully on hands and knees. I joyously grunted each time we slammed our bodies together. Again I wished that her cock was hot and genuine. I wanted to know how it felt for it to explode, spilling its load deep in my rectum.

She reached again and pulled the blindfold off. Moving my legs apart, she told me to turn over. I gingerly worked my body – careful not to let the rubber cock slip free of my ass – around until I was on my back. I pulled the pillows out and shoved them away. The room was lit with several candles, their flames fluttering in the breeze from the air conditioning. I looked at my mistress/wife and smiled at her.

She leaned forward and we kissed, moving from a gentle, loving kiss to a hard and passion filled one. Her breasts rubbed across my rings and she broke the kiss. She lifted her torso up and slid out and back into me. "Tell me again what you want," she breathed.

"I want you to fuck my brains out with that big...slick...thick cock of yours, Miss Molly," I said. I lifted my legs high and held them wide apart with my hands.

"I think I already have, you slut," she said. "Tell me again," she demanded.

"Please fuck me," I whimpered.

"Again!"

"Fuck me!"

"Again!" She was punctuating her demand with a full thrust each time.

"Fuck me!" I was yelling, and so was she. We have neighbors, but I wasn't thinking of them. I couldn't have cared less whether they heard me.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers
12