Kinky Secrets

Story Info
A young lady pushes herself with toys and desires.
3.7k words
4.47
293.6k
279

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers

Dildo panties! Is this what I'm looking for? Ever since I started doing naughty things. Using toys to add excitement to my day has been fun and since I thought about using my toys in public has led me to search the web for inspiration.

The benwa balls inside my pussy as I walk around the house has had an effect on me. Since the day I bought them from the Susan's 'Toy Party' last month I have been having a lot of pleasant days. My sexual appetite has risen and I have a smile on my face the days I wear them.

These days I am looking at ways to have more inside me. I want to have that full feeling but just not sure what I can use. That is until I found out that there are knickers you can buy that has a built in dildo. Just the thought gets me wet and my nipples hard. So here I am looking at the web searching for them. I do wonder what has got into me as I just don't see myself like this but I can't deny wearing sexy secret things inside me make me feel. My thoughts go back to the web and there are a few that look like they will fuck me as I walk from £ 20 to a Dildo pants costing £400! Way outside my price but wow they look huge and mean. Now there is a pair that I found in my range which are clear and made of latex. The dildo is 5 inches long and about 1 ½ inches thick. The thought of pushing it inside me and wearing latex, not something I ever thought about but more I do the wetter I am getting. I might even buy the expensive ones at this rate!

Enough day dreaming time to place the order. Once I did this I sat back and thought about where i am going with this. Ok it's not harming anyone but me a 22 year old ex swimmer who's a bit big on top and a saucy backside, well I am a bit shapely but that's what happens when you go from swimming for hours on end each week to nonexistent. Swimming was hard and the competitions do require dedication so a break I thought would do me good. Well my social life has taken off but my body is suffering a bit.

When Susan asked if she could hold an adult toy party at my place I thought a few drinks with friends and let my hair down so why not. Things went well for Susan and where I was too embarrassed to buy something in front of my friends who seemed to be having a whale of a time and buying all sorts of toys and lingerie. At the end of the evening Susan added up the sales and making a big play said 'take your pick using your home entitles you to a treat'. I looked at everything and just didn't know what to choose. Susan was waiting, in the end I put my hand inside a large box of toys, rummaged around without looking and pulled a package out. I quickly placed it to one side and said thanks. I was too embarrassed to look at what I had picked in detail and sort of glanced and placed it into a drawer.

When everyone had left and Susan had packed all the stock away into her car, she pecked my cheek with a kiss and said I hope I have fun with the gift and will loosen up a bit. This got me thinking what did I pick?

I opened the drawer and brought the package out, didn't look sinister I chuckled to myself. Now that I was alone I was braver and thought why do I act so embarrassed with my friends but alone have lots of sexy, wicked thoughts! Back to the package, I studied it in detail and found it was benwa balls. The description in bold said wear in public and cum discreetly. I laughed quite a statement. Me wear something so daring in public! No chance I thought but in private hmmm? (Little did I know where they would lead me)

I opened the package and they were balls joined with string with an odd weight that moved inside each ball. I thought go on be a devil try them out after all I have to clean up and it may help make the process a bit less boring. So there I am looking at these balls, getting wet and I noticed my nipples were getting perky and big ( I have huge nipples, nearly an inch in size and these have been a source of embarrassment when swimming and have to wear pads to obscure them when in my swimming costume) and the padded bra which had been doing it's job well all evening I could see was now failing to hide the definite bumps now appearing. Time to see what these are all about so I thought curtains are closed, I'm all alone so off with the bra.

So here I am standing in my dining room, naked fom the waist up, my 36C tits out and my nipples getting hard. I had in the past had very kinky thoughts of wondering what they would look like pierced like my belly button but there is no way I could cover them in everyday clothes. I still wonder where these thoughts come from, me with studs or a ring through my nipples joined by a chain to pussy. Looking at my nipples I could have both! There I go again these thoughts of piercings all over my body has done it again. My nipples are hard and my pussy is really wet. Well no need for lube. Right lets open this package. I washed the benwa balls thoroughly and marvelled at the way they moved in my hands, like a life of their own. That must be that odd weight inside of them.

I opened my jeans and slide them down. Next came my knickers. I bent over at the waist and pushed my backside out. Being an ex swimmer meant I was flexible and quite easily while bent over run my fingers across slightly hairy pussy lips and noted how wet I was. Hmm these are turning me on more than I thought! I placed the benwa balls at my pussy and slowly pushed them inside. First one,then the other. Take about an odd feeling but once they were in they seemed right at home. I took the excess string and placed it one side. I will need this to take them out later. Using my fingers to dig them out or going to the hospital and have a nurse trying to get them out wasn't something I wanted to happen (but the thought did make me wetter! Why does that turn me one!)

The balls are in so I stand up give a wiggle and do my jeans up. All seemed fine. It was at the moment I started to walk that did the damage. That was the moment I was hooked on being fucked in public, private anywhere! When I took that first stride the balls inside me moved and sent exotic shock waves through my pussy through to me clit, up to my nipples. I was going to love the cleaning chore I had to do.

As I moved around the room, picking things up, bending over, straightening up, all these movements sent shock weves through me and I was loving it. The thoughts through my mind. I look normal but my insides were jelly. I am walking to the kitchen balancing china and I think I am going to cum before I get there. These thoughts with the balls was just to much I dropped the dishing and my knees buckled. This just reinforced what I now knew. I loved to cum while looking on the outside your normal typical woman but on the inside wearing kinky, cum fucking toys. Pictures going through my head of wearing these benwa balls, a soaking pussy and my nipples having a chain on them so that I could pull it while walking. I came again! I lay on the floor around the broken dishes wondering what is happening. Am I this kinky! Do I have these repressed thoughts and feelings?

After a few minutes I gingerly pick myself up and I am just shattered. The benwa balls are still doing their job. I stand there looking at the mess at make an attempt to clear up but my nipples are hard and my pussy is soaking. I smell of pussy and the front of the jeans are wet and I can see a stain forming. As I move I realise I am not finished yet. Bugger the dishes time to get these off and get my vibrator out. I step over the mess and head upstairs. The movement is driving me crazy and when I near the top of the stairs I can feel I am about to cum again. My knees buckled and I collapsed as I near the top of the stairs. I managed to stay where I fell and cum again. So there I am top of the stairs my arse sticking out as I move my hips to squeeze the benwa balls. What I must look like from the bottom of the stairs. If there was a dog down there it would have been on me in no time. "Where are these thoughts coming from", am I so repressed that in my moment of cuming even the thought of being fucked by a dog turns me on? I need some me time, lots of me time.

I lay on the stairs recovering, thinking to myself 'girl these are so good'. I undressed taking care to slip the balls out of my pussy without touching my clit. I don't know if I could take it cumming again.

After a hot shower it was time for bed. My dreams were about wearing kinky clothes, using toys and being fucked. When I woke I had a sheen of sweat over me. As I stretched my 5 ft 7" body out and parts of my dreams came back to me. These thoughts were not me, where are they coming from. It frightened me how I could cum so easily and so hard. I never had sex close to what I experienced last night and this feeling of losing control besides making me nervous was also making me wet.

As I ate my breakfast I thought why shouldn't I have some fun! I am 22 not 102 years old with a cracking body, well not as good as it used to be when I swam for my local club and region but still pretty good. And if I decide to wear some things or have a toy inside me as long as I wasn't hurting anyone why not?

With these thoughts in mind I picked up the benwa balls and thought am I really going to push them in my pussy again? My nipples were getting hard again and I could feel my pussy lips pumps with blood and open a little. It seems my body was saying yes and my mind was made up. I pulled my knickers to one side and slowly pushed them inside. They did feel strange but once I put the knickers over them and took my hand away there was no telltale signs that I had them inside me. The string I had bunched and pulled it up between my bum cheeks. I thought later I better cut it a bit shorter as there does seem a bit too much.

So here I am standing looking out of the window and afraid to move. Thinking about last night and the way they moved when I walked filled me with trepidation. Slowly I walked over to the fridge and I felt them move and jolt. My pussy spasmed a little but not as bad as last night. As I grew more confident I started to move easier. My hips sort of rolled and the balls moved around inside my pussy. This was going to be a fun day.

By the time I showered and dressed I had cum three times. Not big ones but enough to put me into a sexual haze. The day drifted by I Cleaned up the broken dishes, tidied up and done the laundry. By the afternoon I had cum multiple times. I was a state all day. My nipples were hard, my knickers were soaking and I smelt of pussy. As I daydreamed through my day I thought these balls are going to be used a lot more.

Love these balls.. and by the evening it was time to take them out, my little button hard and sensitive, just right for a vibrator but my jeans are soaking. I had a soak in the bath and leisurely played with my clit and thinking of where to go from here. Do I want to continue and have fun but this staining of my jeans will not do, not a good look. I have a naughty side and do like to push boundaries, I haven't had fun like this for a while. I do have my old swimming costumes maybe they will help. I fought hard to keep my fingers off my clit and only just managed it, feeling very horny and needed something big and hard to finish me. Little do my friends know but I have always enjoyed toys and bought a few mail order but I wasn't' about to broadcast these facts. I have always been the prim and proper lady but the things I have would make them blush.

First though I need to look at my swimming stuff. I dug through my old costumes and found a few that were still in good condition so I tried the first one on. One of my favourite competing suits, well fitted at the time to help to glide through the water, I pulled it up over my legs and up over my shoulders and pushed my breasts into the costume. I looked into the mirror and I felt it was tight and looking into the mirror the reflection made me look hot, slutty and well obscene. My breasts were pushed hard together, my nipples without the plaster covering I used to wear sticking straight out and between my legs cutting into a camel toe. I knew I had got a bit bigger but it seems I have put on more than I thought.

I did look hot and sexy and my juices were starting again. Is this me, my bum pull tight and high with a peachy shape. I ran my hands over my body and the feelings were really making me hot. Time to slow down girl, I thought for a moment and remembered I purchased a long legged swimming costume that cost a small fortune but I couldn't wear it at the time as it was slightly too big, maybe now it would fit. I dug around for it and pulled it out of the drawer. I took off the costume I was wearing and thought I need something inside me. These benwa balls have got me hot. I got my vibrator and thought this will do just right. It's a bit on the big side being 9 inches and thick but the thickness I love and the bulbous mushroom head had a lip so when I pushed it inside me my lips would engulf it. I have never taken it past 7 inches as it comes up against my cervix and bumping it really sets me off. With this though I knew if I put it inside me with the suit the little bit of pressure against my cervix would soon get off.

I pulled the suit over my legs and it took about 10 minutes just to get over my thighs. These types of suit are always difficult but ideal for racing. I have put on a little extra weight as it never used to be this tight phew; I rested on the bed and grabbed the vibrator. I reached down inside the suit with it and slowly pushed it inside me. The head is wide and does take some doing. With some moving and stoking and the wetness the head slipped in and the rest past my lips with ease as I am so wet. I switch the vibrator on low. Pulling the suit over my arms and over my shoulders pulls the suit very tight to me, like a second skin. I can feel the head of the toy pushing in deeper, I stood up to stretch and work excess over my thighs and body up so I can move and the suit pushes the vibrator deeper into me. I can feel the bulbous head against my cervix. My legs start to shake, I can't control myself, I had to grab hold of the couple of inches sticking out and hold it tight against my clit. I started to cum and realise there is more pressure than I normally have against my cervix as the suit is constantly holding the vibrator tight and with my slippery juices hanging onto the vibrator is not easy. I slowly come down and realise the pressure isn't as bad as I thought and I can handle it.

I relaxed for a few minutes enjoying the vibration and pressure, I 'm glad the vibrator iwas on low as this would drive me crazy. I stood up again and try and zip up the costume and felt the insistant pressure against my cervix and felt a jolt! Did the vibrartor gain a purchase at the head of my womb? The vibrations are making it hard for me to discern and with thsis constant pressure that didn;t sem to ease I couldn't really tell. I thought it must be alright there is no way I can take it any deeper, is there? I was starting to scare myself and contemplating backing off as if it went inside how would I pull it out wondered, some doctor will have a tale to tell. But the the hornyness won out, after all the head is too wide.

Zipping up was proving to be difficult as the zip is in the back and the pressure of the suit from the sides was stopping me doing it. I hooked a coat hanger like the old days but again trying to pull the sides in as well was not working . I pulled the sides around to the back and pulled more of the suit up and felt more pressure on the vibrator. If the head wasn't so big I think it would be inside my womb already.

There is a hook on my door so I placed a chair under the hook at stand on it. I reason once zipped up I can just reach behind and unhook the zip tab. I hooked the tab on and slowly descend off the chair, the suit is now pulling in from the sides and I can see in the mirror my tits are being pushed right out and my nipples look hot and kinky.

As I come off the chair I have about a foot to go and the bloody thing slips and fall the last foot. This pulls the suit from the bottom up into me and then there a gasp and my thighs shake. My vibrator has disappeared! My cervix is on fire and I cum. I orgasm so hard and don't seem to be coming down, I am having multiple orgasms, I frantically claw at the vibrator to pull it back as I have realised with the build up of pressure and the last jerk of the suit was to much for my poor cervix and the bulbous mushroom head of the vibrator had passed through into my womb. But I couldn't grip the vibrator, there was nothing for me to grab! The last two inches were now deep inside me. I frankly grabbed and clawed and only succeeded in switching the vibrator up higher. I lost it again at that moment. Here I was in a lycra skin tight suit hooked to a door with a 9 inch vibrator inside my pussy right up inside my womb. My lips had closed around the vibrator and I had no way of getting at it in this current state. I said I wanted to be hot inside and nothing showing out. Well I got my wish as I have a swimming suit that I can wear swimming but inside I am being royally screwed. When the vibrator pierced my cervix I saw stars but now I am on cloud 9. I am Cumming and I need to get control. I wiggle enough to unhook myself and fall onto the bed. I don't know why I have cum so hard as the pain of the stretch in my womb seemed to be making feel I was on fire.

I am going crazy, the vibrations are inside me real deep, the tightness of the vibrator has stretched me, my nipples are rock hard and I can concentrate to get the zip undone. I am having a sensory overload. I hump the bed, I run my hand over my body, I squeeze and pull my nipples and I can't get hold of the vibrator. My last thought before I passed out was can I go bigger!

When I woke the vibrator had died but I could defiantly feel it's presence. I gingerly reached behind and used the coat hanger to manage get the zip down. All this movement was threatening to set me off again. I was enjoying the sensations though. I pulled the suit off and thought phew that's the hard bit done. I spoke too soon the vibrator hadn't moved at all. I need to get it out!

pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers