Kinky Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
A young lady pushes herself with toys and desires.
985 words
4.44
132.3k
75

Part 2 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

I pushed my fingers inside and felt the vibrator about 2 inches inside me. That meant the vibrator was 11 inches inside me. Deep and scary. I managed to get hold of the end and slowly pulled it out. I move it about inch or so out but I could feel the mushroom head starting to pull at the entrance of my womb. I remembered the shape and whereas going in was easy coming out would be much more difficult. The flange was meant to tease and pull on the out stroke and this definitely what was happening. I tried for about 20 minutes but all I managed to do was fuck myself and orgasm. My juices were causing things to go from bad to worse. I just could not get a decent grip. I was getting frantic and scared. I am contemplating go to the hospital. What else can I do?

I had a brain wave, I can get some string and make a loop and link it over, the vibrator is quite nobbly, I could push the hoop over the end and pull. This will tighten up and I can use the string to pull. I put a robe on and waddled downstairs. I found by the time I got to the bottom I could walk without being bowed legged. It seems what is inside of me doesn't show on the outside.

I found some string. Not very thick and didn't look to strong but it's all I had. I went back into my bedroom and cut a piece of string and made a loop. I placed a leg on the bed and hung on the side of the base of the bed and pushed the string inside, I carefully felt for the vibrator and pushed the string over the end. I had to ensure the loop wouldn't slip when pulled tight so I to put more fingers in up around the side and go deeper. I got the string on as I orgasmed again.

Once I recovered I pulled the string but I couldn't pull hard enough, the string kept slipping because of my juices. I was getting desperate. Another idea the base of me bed is a wooden frame I could tie the end to it and pull. I placed a chair at the bottom of the bed and put on foot on the chair and the other on the bed. I bent at the knees and tied the string.

Now it was now or never. I slowly raised myself up and I felt it move. It was coming out. I was delighted. As I straightened I felt my cervix expand and the mushroom head did it's worse. I was sweating and I could feel a huge orgasm building. I just had to get it past my cervix and I will be home free. I strained and pushed, my womb was reluctant to give up its source of joy and I was fighting for control. I can feel it at the widest point.. Nearly there and the string breaks!! this sudden release shoots the vibrator but inside of me, only even deeper, my legs are shaking, my stomach, womb my whole body is cumming, I can't seem to stop, I fall onto the bed and let my body take over, my mind is gone to the pleasure/pain and I hump the bed, pillows anything to keep my myself cumming, I am lost into this world. What have I done to myself!

I must have passed out as it's dark outside, I smell of sex, I am sweaty and full. I love this full feeling I want to grab hold of the vibrator and fuck myself but of course I can't and this thought starts to bring me back to reality. Slowly I come down and start to think again. The last attempt seemed to work I just need thicker or more string.

The thought of walking downstairs to look for something thicker sends a dread through me. No I have enough string and it nearly worked, I just need to use more.

I slowly prepare things; I cut three pieces, create the loops and open my legs. I push my fingers inside and can just feel the end of the vibrator. It seems it had slipped further inside of me. Not sure how far maybe 4 to 5 inches. I didn't want to dwell on the thought just need to get it out. I loop ond around and slightly tug it. The vibrator moves a little and makes it easier for the other loops.

I shakily stand on the chair and bed again and tie the ends. I look at the broken string already there and shudder. I raise myself up and the strings start to do their job. I can feel the bulbous head pulling back. The head is at my cervix again. I can feel my juices building again and I know I will cum again and start to cry. I am so worried that this won't work or I fail by cumming before it's out. I feel it at the widest point and hold my breath. And then it passes my cervix, it's out of my womb and I stand straight up and the vibrator falls out of me. I collapse onto the bed as I orgasm, I am crying. I have never cum so had or so much and I know something sinister has entered my mind. I know there will be a repeat and it scares me so much. What have I done! That was thick nasty and deep. My last boyfriend knew I liked toys but this was completely different level. I knew they would call out and taunt me now, I can make you cum. I have been in your womb, when will we play next? I fall to sleep with nasty dreams.

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers