Kiss Me There

Poem Info
227 words
4.53
10.8k
3
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loganberry
Loganberry
12 Followers

Kiss me there.

Just there. Let your lips trace over that soft flesh, so tantalisingly close. Let me feel the warmth of your breath gently caress me as you sigh with anticipated pleasure.

Kiss me there.

Let me feel the first touch of your tongue wet those waiting petals. Let me absorb that tingle of delight and the tightening of muscle deep within me.

Kiss me there.

Oh yes, just there. As the softness gives way, letting you in to that deep waiting heat, full of hot scent and thick texture.

Kiss me there.

Hmmm, right there. Where the hard little gist of my womanhood peaks to your ministrations and the soft flutter of butterflies gives way to the pounding of eagles wings.

Oh Lord, kiss me there.

Let me feel the warm river of my essence turn to a boiling torrent, tormented into writhing passion by your perpetual stoking.

Kiss…me...there.

Ooohhh, god yes, just there. Let the waves of uncontrolled ecstasy pour through me, launching my being beyond the physical.

Yes…Yes, KISS ME THERE.

Don’t ever stop. Let me fight against the overwhelming power of that carnal rage, its lascivious desire devouring me as I wantonly give in to it; pulsing against your final assault.

O..O…there.

Spent. Shuddering. Let your lips trace over that soft flesh. Hhmm, if you kiss me there again darling, I’m yours.

Loganberry
Loganberry
12 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
MINKXMINKXalmost 19 years ago
Welcome to Lit

Heya Logan,

Glad you're here, grins. This poem is new to me, and of course, wonderful. I'm rereading everything else so I can vote! Once again, welcome to Lit!

MINKXMINKXalmost 19 years ago
Welcome to Lit

Heya Logan,

Glad you're here, grins. This poem is new to me, and of course, wonderful. I'm rereading everything else so I can vote! Once again, welcome to Lit!

spiritquakespiritquakealmost 19 years ago
Nice

Kiss me there starts with the obviousness of "where" but with each interlude it's growth allows you to ride along with a voyeur's delight.

Bridget69Bridget69almost 19 years ago
!

Wonderful mounting sensuality within the travels of lips' journey across skin.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailalmost 19 years ago
everywhere ....

might have been quicker <grin> nice poem~

Show More
Share this Poem