KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 03

Story Info
The Extreme Climax of Kylie and Dannii's kinky games.
46.8k words
4.57
56.1k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
739 Followers

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

Lying in bed, he just enjoyed the comfortable feeling of relaxing in Kylie's large bed before getting up. He'd spent the night in it with both sisters, and after waking up and a little play between them all, they'd got up to make tea, coffee and have some breakfast. He was just lying in for a few more minutes before getting up, since he didn't need to rush or anything. About to get up, he looked up as Kylie breezed into the room, looking serene and with a light smile on her face, which widened as she saw him smiling back at her, in just her silk robe.

"Morning darling," she said with an exaggerated tone and a giggle, leaning down to kiss him softly as she slid her neat bum onto the bed. He felt her lip ring press into his own as her tongue piercings were wrapped up in his busy tongue. They were interesting to feel when kissing her, the D-ring in the tip and stud further back.

"Morning honey," he replied in an equally overstated tone with a grin.

"You know, I'm feeling quite hot and kinky right now," Kylie announced, raising her famously wonky eyebrow foxily.

"So what else is new?" he said, shifting in bed slightly to sit up a bit more. The sheets did nothing to help hide his cock, which was starting to swell.

"Nothing, but right now I mean really horny, think I need some action," she purred, licking her lips and standing up. His cock gave a surge as she stood up, giving a stretch so that her stiff nipples showed clearly through the thin silk fabric of her gown before reaching down to untie it. His eyes widened and he inhaled slightly as she let it drop, revealing her perfect, smooth body and luscious arse. It never ceased to amaze him how perfect she looked, and it always made her feel good to see what effect she had without trying. Giving him a sexy backwards glance, she walked over to one of her wardrobes, on the side of the large bedroom where they kept the units with their BDSM equipment. Kylie crouched down and opened the drawers as he leaned up to look at what was in it. A defined squeaking sound instantly made it clear it was rubber, and Kylie unloaded several items from the drawers before opening the wardroom itself and pulling out a large pair of boots. He stared at the beautiful footwear as she casually turned and stepped over to another nearby drawer, opening it and reaching in, pulling out her studded black leather 'Bitch' collar with its demeaning golden bell.

"Undoubtedly the best place to start," she murmured as she reached up and fixed the collar round her neck, doing it up snugly so it hugged her slim neck as the bell tinkled. She had mastered the slight lisp she'd gained from her tongue jewellery, back to her normal, sexy, sensual tones. Kylie never quite turned to face him, facing her units as she turned back away from him, showing off her sexy back and gorgeous rear as she bent down to pick up the first of her latex rubber pieces. His breath quickened noticeably, his cock hardening completely as she bent over before him, before standing up holding a single piece of moulded black rubber. She gave him another sexy sideways glance as she raised her arms up to hold it aloft, showing that it was a black rubber top, well bra basically. She let it slide down her arms to her head, where the stretching began. Reaching down, she stretched the material strongly, pulling out and down over her head to her shoulders, where she pulled it down so it was round her ribs and onto the swell of her perky breasts.

"Nice and tight," he mused, watching as she reached down to wiggle and tug it down over her chest, reaching into the cups to settle her breasts in the clinging rubber before edging it a little higher round her ribs so her perky breasts were squeezed and pushed up nicely.

"Just the way you like it," she purred, turning slightly to him so he could see her now sexily defined side profile.

"Damn right, and in rubber you're just perfect," he said with a smile.

"Wipe clean finish," she said with a sexy giggle as she turned away again, bending over once more. Kylie never bothered to bend her knees when she picked something up now, always liking to give him a show of her tight rear, which drove him crazy. Standing up with a wide piece of black rubber, other pieces dangling down she paused for a moment to release a button before lowering it and stepping into it. Sliding the black rubber up her perfect thighs, he easily realised it was a garter belt, though obviously different to her usual choices. She let out a sexy mumble as she tugged at it, wiggling her hips and ass to work the latex rubber garment up over her gorgeous bum, sliding it up onto the widest part of her delightfully accentuated hips. With a final few pulls, she settled it round her waist, and being wide it hugged every tiny change in her figure down over her hips. It showed off the lower part of her near hourglass figure, skin-tight to the flare of her hips before stopping just above her pussy. The garters hung down, awaiting something that he was sure was coming.

"There, what you think of this?" she said, turning and looking back at him with a genuinely enquiring look, her beautiful eyes wide.

"Be perfect when it has something to hold up," he said with a smile.

"Be patient," she pouted before giving a suggestive smirk, which made his erection give a powerful throb. He watched as again she bent over in front of him, her body giving a slight squeaking from the tight rubber garter belt, light shining off it somewhat from its smooth surface. His eyes took in her very lightly tanned legs, looking all the way up the back to her perfect bum, the bulge of her pussy just peeking through between her powerful thighs at him as she cheekily wiggled for him. She took hold of the last item of rubber clothing she'd picked out for her fetish outfit, or rather two items, since it was a pair of moulded black rubber stockings. He'd seen her wear them once before, but only then, and they weren't black. These looked so shiny and erotic that his heart rate picked up further as she threw one on the units, starting to roll the other in her hands.

"Can't slip into these beauties, not like my usual stockings," she said, giving him a knowing look. He knew what she meant, since more than once he'd put her stockings on for her, and countless times had removed them from her silky legs. Rolling the cool rubber up with a squeaking sound, she raised her left foot and pushed it into the black stocking, feeling it tightly enclose and wrap round her dainty foot. Wiggling it into place she got her toes into the end, before teasingly raising her leg and placing her foot on the unit. She heard his breath catch, making her smile as she enticingly leaned forwards and took hold of it, pulling back to slowly roll the tight black rubber up her sexy limb. He watched intently as she rolled out the stocking up her leg, fitting her as a second skin, black, shiny and strokable. Kylie finished rolling it out, having got it absolutely perfect, giving it a last few pulls to make sure it was fully up her leg before letting it go, giving a sharp snap onto her soft thigh that almost made him jump as it cut the charged air. Placing her foot down, she reached behind her to attach her back garter, easily clipping it on, giving him a glance as she attached her front garter without even looking.

"One down," she said, letting her pierced tongue push its D-ring out over her lower lip ring, catching it a second before flicking back over her full top lip. She got the other stocking, again rolling it up and pushing her right foot into it, wiggling her remaining bare leg sexily as she worked it into the clinging black rubber. He took in every detail of her getting into her rubber fetish gear. The way she moved so sexily, her little gasps and breaths, her arse pulled lusciously tight, breasts pushed up in the gripping one-piece black rubber push-up bra, her wide black rubber garter belt which helped to emphasize her perfect arse due to highlighting her figure, and then her sexy leg encased in smooth, skin-tight rubber which looked so strokable it was unreal. Kylie again placed her foot on the unit, reaching down and sliding the roll of fairly thick rubber up, encasing her leg tightly, feeling the pressure of it squeeze her slender leg as she fitted it to herself. She rolled it out to high on her thigh, like the other one, pressing into her soft skin just a couple of inches below her sweet, bulging pussy. She showily pushed down and stretched her leg a little, demonstrating her impeccable flexibility before putting her foot down and fitting the garters.

"So how does it look from back there?" she cooed, looking back with a sly smirk.

"Excellent," he breathed, unable to tear his eyes away from her small, perfect form, wrapped in the shiny, smooth rubber from her waist to the top of her arse, before garters continued down to her stockings, which ran flawlessly down her sexy legs.

"How about now?" she purred, crossing her right foot just in front of her left leg and bending straight over, leaning down past horizontal and arching her toned back so her arse was pushed out completely, crossing her arms to grab opposite ankles to assume the position, her pussy again just peeking at him as she started to sway slightly. After giving a choke, his eyes almost bulging out of their sockets, he found a strained voice.

"Perfection," he managed, simply unable to comprehend the vision.

"All that I want," Kylie said, standing up and turning straight round to him, showing off her pussy for the first time that day, which offered a surprise. She was shaved completely bald, her pussy lips clearly on show and exposed, golden jewellery showing slightly from her folds, which was a surprise since just last night she'd had pubic hair. In fact it'd been quite a feature of the evening, since him and Dannii had shaved it into a 'K' for a bit of fun, which had led to Kylie becoming very horny and needing her pussy eaten, which Dannii had happily taken upon herself, right before he'd taken her from behind, which was the start of a slightly hotter than usual evening for the three of them.

"I shaved it when I took a shower. I figured, if I was gonna be all smooth and neat, my pussy might as well match," she said with a grin, as if reading his mind.

"Looks lovely," he said with a smile as she reached up to slightly adjust her collar, making the bell tinkle.

"Sorry your K couldn't stay. Maybe another time," she said with a cute giggle, turning and sitting on the edge of the bed, reaching for the large boots she'd got out of the cupboard. They were knee high platform boots, sporting a four-inch heel and a two-inch platform under the front part of her feet. They were stiff black leather, formed to follow the shape of her legs. Five shiny metal rings were down the outside of each boot, held on by two leather loops top and bottom which linked them to each other, and then the sides of each ring had leather straps running from them which ran round into buckles, except for the bottom one which was on the side of her ankle and heel. A zip ran up the inside of each boot to do it up with, and the buckles then closed over the top so that the boots were strapped on tight for more vigorous uses. Kylie undid the right one, opened it and slipped her smooth, rubber clad foot into it, settling it for a moment before reaching down and drawing the zip up with her expert fingers, the typical sound breaking the tense air once more before she set about the four buckles.

Rapidly threading and pulling them tight, she let out slight noises from exertion as she drew the straps tight, them pulling firmly into the boots and her lower legs, pulling the rings tightly into the side of the leather footwear. He no longer attempted to keep his hardon from tenting the sheets of her bed as he watched her lean down to put on the left boot, efficiently slipping her foot in and pulling the zip up, deftly threading buckles and yanking them tight with quick flicks of her wrist. Doing the last one up, she gave it a celebratory slap and stood up, quickly hopping between both feet so that the sexy platforms thudded on the floor.

"Hmm, I've forgotten something," she mused for a moment, before suddenly seeming to remember it and opening her drawers once more. She rooted through for a moment, before triumphantly pulling out the things she wanted, which was yet more black rubber.

"Aha, definitely," Kylie exclaimed as she found them. She threw one of the long items up over her shoulder as she grabbed the other one, a glimpse letting him see it was a pair of long gloves. Kylie bunched it up and pushed her right hand into it, wriggling her fingers and hand into it before quickly pulling it back up her arm, the shiny black surface taking every contour and curve of her slender arm she pulled out the few wrinkles and rolled it right up to her shoulder, pulling the end out fully so it squeezed down round her arm, visibly pressing into her soft skin as she ran her hand down it, giving her arm a flex and approving look before moving to the other arm. Now wearing one glove things were a little trickier, since the smooth, slippery surface of the skin-tight black rubber meant her grip was reduced. She rolled the glove more this time, so she did much what she had at her feet, getting her hand into it and rolling the cool, clinging rubber up her left arm with a smooth, gripping motion from her right hand which smoothed out the glove completely till the end popped out straight near her shoulder, leaving both her arms with a second skin of tight black rubber.

Turning to face him, she lifted her right foot up and stood it on the bed, resting her hands on her knee and leaning forwards a little as he took her in. The rubber stockings hugging her leg perfectly, flowing down into the top of the hot platform boots, flowing up to frame her juicy, shaven pussy and lead into the gripping garter belt. Up the rest of her smooth stomach to her breasts, pushed up in the hot rubber before he looked up to her smiling, beautiful face, hairs hanging down loosely round it, giving her a ready-to-go look.

"So what you think?" she said, arching her back and pushing her chest out a bit more.

"Do you need any more of an answer?" he breathed, smiling and leaning back to indicate his hardon.

"Never have before," she giggled, turning away to grab a bright red lipstick, quickly applying it to her full lips for a ruby pout, which she demonstrated by turning to him and blowing a kiss as she capped it again.

"Gorgeous," he murmured, watching as she popped it back down and approached the bed.

"I'm not gorgeous, I'm totally hot," she said huskily, looking seductively at him as she walked round to her side of the bed. She reached down and took hold of the sheets, pulling them back before kneeling onto the side of the bed and sliding over next to him. Kylie threw the sheets back completely and threw her leg over his to straddle him, reaching down to fondle his saluting cock immediately with her cool, smooth hands, which was a unique and interesting sensation for him, that his cock eagerly responded to.

"Someone's keen," Kylie giggled, working her hands a little more briskly.

"Damn right I am," he said, reached out to slide his hands round Kylie's back, feeling the smooth rubber of the back of her bra.

"Good, cos I am too," Kylie said simply in her sexy Australian voice, holding his cock up straight as she raised herself fully onto her knees, shuffling forwards a little and pressing him at her juicy entrance, feeling her firmly held barbell rubbing at his cock before she let herself sink down and forwards, impaling herself on the healthy amount of his thick cock. They both groaned in pleasure as Kylie mounted him, her gloved arms and hands instantly reaching up round his neck as she sank down a bit more, leaning first to one side, then the other to free her rubber-clad, boot-wielding legs, which she pulled round in front of her at his sides, hooking them behind his back and pulling herself closer to him, squeezing his waist sensually as her pussy did the same to his cock. His hands immediately went down her back, over the smooth skin to the top of her garter belt, feeling down over it and the garters to find her perfect arse, squeezing firmly so she gave a breathy moan, right before both of them decided she should start bouncing. He helped raise her up as she used her strong thighs and shoulders to lift her diminutive form on his cock, sliding all the way up so the ridge of his head teased her lips.

As she moved up her spread his legs a bit more so she could get further down his shaft, which she dutifully did as she slammed down on his rock solid eight inches, taking most of it into her dripping, tight, squeezing snatch, an absolute paradise for him, able to feel just how feisty she was today. Her boots pulled into his lower back as her now warm rubber stockings pressed sensually into his sides, pressing down at his hips as she used it to lever herself up and down his cock vigorously, their humping rapidly building pace. Kylie leaned down and forced her lips on his, their kiss rapidly developing to a passionate, high-energy affair, their tongue battling one another for supremacy. She pulled away, leaving a messy lipstick smudge on the side of his lips, leaning back and offering her chest to him, which he happily went for, pressing his face to her presented cleavage.

"Mmm yes," she mumbled, closing her eyes and pressing her head into her firm tits with a hand, loving the feel of his hot breath spreading down her cleavage. He ran his tongue over her smooth, soft skin, planting some soft kisses as he went, doing his best as they moved her up and down on his cock. Her tiny, tight body took most of his cock in and out, his head pushing in deeply into her warm, wet pussy, fitting his stiff organ like a velvet glove. They fucked for a minute or so more, then Kylie suddenly letting go of him, falling back onto the mattress as she slid down his cock, giving a mumble as his cock suddenly pulled up against her G-spot. She ground for a moment, giving a quiet moan as she untangled her legs from behind him, pulling her legs out and up so her heels were on the bed, before abruptly pushing back, her sweet arse sliding from his hands and his cock being yanked from her pussy and springing up to hit his stomach, glistening with her sweet juices. He looked up surprised as she rolled over him back towards the side of the bed, dropping onto all fours and glancing back.

"I have to go and get Dannii," she said saucily, cocking her sexy eyebrow. He took in her hot fetish outfit as she turned and went to crawl to the edge of the bed, quickly leaning over and laying a hard spank on her arse, giving a resounding slap as she gave a little squeal, looking back with a foxy expression as she stepped off onto the floor.

"Thanks, but you can give me a proper spanking later," she purred, before turning to her drawers again, opening one and immediately seizing what she wanted, which was a shiny choke chain.

"Time to go catch the main course," she said with a suggestive flick of her eyebrows, before opening the bedroom door and disappearing out with a light rattle of the chain. He sat waiting for a couple of minutes, wondering just how hard it was gonna be to catch her younger sister in her house, since it wasn't that big and Dannii wouldn't be very far away.
Dannii wasn't very far away. In fact she'd just got out of the shower a few minutes earlier and was busy drying her hair with a towel as she walked into the main room in just her towelling white robe. Somehow Kylie managed to sneak up behind her in her hefty boots, loosening the choke chain off before suddenly dropping it over Dannii's head, pulling it up snugly as Dannii gave a yelp of shock and surprise, leaning back to look at her older sibling, eyes widening as she saw her rubber clad form. Kylie reached down to lift her sisters dark, damp hair out of the chain so it hung down onto her shoulders and back once more, before tightening the chain a fraction more on her delicate throat. Without uttering a word, Kylie led Dannii towards the bedroom, Dannii following obediently as her older sister to the bedroom.

Noj
Noj
739 Followers