Know Me

Poem Info
192 words
4.33
5.5k
00
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing what my powers are, its hard for me to say. Just what I'll be on the morrow or what I am today.

It has dawned on me that life is learning, a journey far and long. Sometimes its hazy and confusing, for each soul sings its own song.

My song may not be of beauty, it might be dark or white. The current of my essence, is strong and filled with might.

A warriors soul, a lovers heart. My true self isn't easy to impart. Waves of darkness lap at the shores of my eyes.

I feel the throes of conquests won, revel in old enemies cries. Vanquished foes, neutralized threats.

This warriors heart suffers no regrets. Side by side, at the heart of me,one side soft and gentle, the other makes enemies flee.

Part of me revels in the spray of an adversaries blood, gushing o'er my face. Part of me sees laughter and a gentler human race.

One side has dark and smoldering eyes, they lock on conquest and conquer their domain. The eyes of the other side are mischievous, and tear with laughter time and time again.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this Poem