Kristine Comes to Visit

Story Info
Will his marriage survive after the ex-babysitter stops by?
4.9k words
4.54
159.2k
76
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short courtship, Mara and I married in a small ceremony with only a few close friends and family members present: her mother, my mother and father, her brother, and of course, my son Luke.

Luke was 11 years old now, not the best age to go through such a large life change as getting a new stepmother, but then again, is there ever a good age for that? In any case, he was clearly feeling better than he had just after his mother died. He was performing better in school, and he seemed to be bonding with Mara. The two of them would play video games on the weekends while I put in extra hours at the office. I was amazed at my new wife's skills on the xbox. I hadn't played video games since I was a teenager at the arcade. Mara had apparently learned from an old boyfriend. When she told me this, I merely raised an eyebrow – I didn't ask too many questions about her old lovers, and she didn't ask about mine. I was relieved not to have to tell her about my past partners, especially about my brief affair with the 18-year-old babysitter, Kristine, who I hadn't seen in more than a year.

I had to break off all contact with Kristine after we fucked in a bathroom at TGI Fridays while I was on my first ever date with Mara ["see Kristine at the Restaurant"]. That incident seemed like a sordid memory to me now – I couldn't believe that my life had ever been so out of control. Then again, Kristine was like no other teenage girl I had ever met: her face was as innocent as her mouth was filthy.

Oftentimes, even without wanting too, I would lie awake next to Mara and remember Kristine on her knees in front of me, begging me to come on her face as she stroked my cock. Sometimes I would go to the bathroom to jerk off before I could fall asleep. Mostly, I tried not to think about Kristine, because I knew she was bad news for my marriage. I was relieved that I hadn't heard from her, or heard anything about her for so long.

On the night of our first wedding anniversary, that changed.

We hired a babysitter, and headed to our favorite sushi restaurant. Mara was in a frisky mood that night – she wore a short black dress and red lipstick and eye shadow that made her look slightly tawdry. This, I soon learned, was her intention. She licked her lips suggestively as she lapped up the miso soup. She flipped her hair flirtatiously and rubbed my leg under the table while we waited for the rest of our food. As she got up to go to the bathroom after we had eaten, she leaned down and whispered in my ear: "I can't wait for our REAL anniversary celebration, honey."

This was about as forward as Mara ever got. While she was willing to experiment in bed, she had definite lines she would not cross. I was mainly satisfied with our love life, but never felt as uninhibited as I had the two times I had been with Kristine. Still, Mara was an attractive woman, and I counted myself lucky.

That night, we paid the babysitter, kissed Luke goodnight, and headed to the bedroom. After a few minutes of heavy kissing, Mara dropped to her knees and slowly unzipped my pants. Her movements betrayed the fact that she was still not totally comfortable giving head, but I knew she wanted more than anything to make me feel good.

She pulled out my cock and took it into her mouth until I was completely hard. Then she started stroking it with one hand while she cupped my balls in the other hand. While I couldn't complain about getting a blowjob from my wife, it seemed a little routine. After a minute or two of sucking, she came up for air and said "Let me know when you're about to cum, honey." I nodded.

She continued for another few minutes, stroking my cock almost mechanically with one had while she sucked on the head. I closed my eyes and couldn't help but picture Kristine on her knees in front of me, her full lips moving over my cock while she moaned deep in her throat. I immediately felt guilty. After all, here I was, happily married to a wonderful woman willing to give me head, and I was still lusting after an 18-year-old who I hadn't seen in years! But my guilty feelings were no match for my cock.

I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming as I imagined Kristine bobbing up and down on my cock instead of my wife.

"Honey, I'm almost there," I said.

Mara took my cock out of her mouth and continued to stroke it gently while looking up at me.

"Where do you want to cum?"

"On your face," I blurted, and as I said it I knew it was the wrong answer.

Mara turned bright red.

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that, honey."

"Yeah, sorry, never mind." I felt myself blush as well.

"How about on my chest?" she asked, wriggling partway out of her dress to expose her ample breasts.

"That'll work," I said, embarrassed at my moment of candor.

She went back to work on my cock, and in another minute or so I was back on the edge of cumming.

"Here I go."

She took my cock out of her mouth, looked up at me and smiled half-heartedly as she jerked me off all over her chest. I had to admit: she looked simply wonderful with her tits covered in cum.

After I had caught my breath, I said, "That was great honey. I'm sorry about asking –"

"Don't worry about it," she said, blushing again.

I returned the favor, making her cum with my mouth and then with her favorite dildo. We didn't discuss my inappropriate request as we cuddled together under the covers.

"What a nice anniversary," said Mara.

I agreed.

After a few minutes, Mara got up to pee, and I decided to check my e-mail.

When I opened my laptop, I couldn't believe my eyes. Between an e-mail from my boss and a forward from my senile uncle Harry, there was a message from Kristine Schmidt. The subject line said "Hi Mr Richards." I knew I should delete it immediately, for the sake of my marriage. I sat there looking at the subject line for a few seconds as I heard the toilet flush and Mara begin to wash her hands. I had mere moments to decide what I was going to do.

What could I do but click it? A window popped up and a large photo began downloading. There on my computer screen was Kristine, smiling at the camera, on her knees, in her bra and panties, strings of cum across her forehead and cheeks. She had lost nothing of her youthful radiance, but looked like an absolute whore.

"Hi Mr. Richards," read the text of the e-mail, "Did you miss me? I'm back in town for the weekend. Would love to see you sometime. I have such great memories of the two of us together... XXO Kristine."

I closed the window quickly and deleted the message as Mara returned to her place beside me in bed.

"Anything new?" she asked, snuggling in close to me.

"No," I said, my voice almost shaking, "just another conspiracy theory from Uncle Harry."

Mara fell asleep in my arms that night, but thoughts of Kristine kept me awake almost until daybreak. I knew that I should tell Mara right away what was going on. It was the only way to protect myself. What if Kristine told her for me? She was a great lay, but she was hardly worth destroying the stable home that Mara and I had built for Luke. Still, I didn't want to have to answer the uncomfortable questions about the nature of my relationship with Kristine. After all, she had been my babysitter, and only 18 years old at the time we were having sex! Mara would never trust me around a sitter again if she found out. I decided to pretend like nothing had happened. I did not respond to the e-mail, but I didn't mention it to Mara either.

The next day was a beautiful Saturday. Unfortunately, I had to finish a project for work. Luckily, I could work on it from my home office. After breakfast, Mara and Luke sat played xbox in the other room while I logged onto my company website and started auditing the monthly purchase orders. It was tedious work, but it had to be done every month. After and hour or so I took a break and went in to check on my family. They were sitting at the kitchen table eating sandwiches and chips.

"Hi honey," said Mara, "We were just about to go to the park. You want to come?"

"I'd love to, but I've got at least an hour more of work to do here."

"Too bad! You can come and find us later if you want. We're going to practice batting at diamond."

"Sounds like fun. I'll try to join you two later," I said, kissing Mara quickly on the mouth and Luke on the forehead.

I watched the two of them saunter down the driveway in the direction of the park before returning to my desk.

After I had been sitting at my desk for another fifteen minutes or so, the doorbell rang. A terrible thought ran through my mind – could it be? I was afraid of the answer. I went to the door, opened it, and felt my blood pressure increase to what must have been an unhealthy level.

It was Kristine, dressed in a lime-green sundress that barely covered her ass, with décolleté that almost reached her nipples. She did not appear to be wearing a bra. Her luscious dark hair was parted in the middle and formed into two pigtails.

"Hi Mr. Richards," she said, smiling at me.

For a moment, I was speechless.

"What do you want?"

"What do you think I want, Mr. Richards?"

"I think you're a homewrecking little whore," I said, and was almost stunned at my own coarse language. I had never been this furious, or this turned on in my life.

"I never claimed to be anything else," said Kristine, stepping up inside the house. She pressed her chest next to mine, stood up on her toes and gave me a peck on the cheek, just as she had done two years ago in the restroom.

"I know that your wife and son are going to be gone for a while," she whispered, "so just relax ok?"

She pushed further inside.

"You little slut," I said, furious with myself for being unable to simply tell her to leave.

"Yes, I am a slut," said Kristine, reaching down to feel the bulge in my pants, "what should be done with a slut like me?"

I pulled her by the arm into my office and slammed the door. Driven by a mad passion, I took off my belt and shoved her towards my office chair.

"Mmm...that's more like it Mr. Richards," she said.

"I'll show you what sluts like you need," I said, doubling my belt in one hand while I turned her around and made her kneel on the chair. He ass stuck out invitingly. She was wearing a lime green thong that matched her sundress.

"Oh Mr. Richards," she said, bent over my office chair with her ass fully uncovered, her sundress in a bunch on her back, "remember the night that you spanked me?"

"How could I forget?" I said, winding up to smack her with my belt.

She yelped as my belt left a red streak across her ass.

"Mmmm, Mr. Richards, you know how to get a girl like me hot."

"I'm going to make sure you learn your lesson," I said, smacking her other cheek with the belt, surprised at my own sadism.

I noticed she was rubbing her pussy as I spanked her, while using the other hand to support herself on the chair.

"Mr. Richards," she said between smacks, "Did you like the picture I sent you?"

"Yes," I admitted, rubbing her ass with one hand while I smacked the other cheek with my belt, "whose cum was that on your face?"

"One of my boyfriends'," she said between moans as she rubbed her pussy.

"You have a lot?" I said, pushing her hand away and feeling her pussy for myself.

"Mmm hmm," she said, pulling down her thong so I could have better access to her pussy, "four or five of them, Mr. Richards."

"But college boys are such wimps," she continued, playing with her nipples as I smacked her ass and rubbed her pussy, "they all say they're in love with me."

"I bet they do," I said, slipping two fingers inside of her. I was surprised to find that she was as tight as she'd been two years ago.

"How does a slut like you keep her pussy so tight?" I asked, dropping my belt on the floor.

"Kegels."

"Of course."

"Does your wife do them?"

"Don't mention her again," I said, and smacked her ass sharply with my hand.

"Ooo. Sorry, Mr. Richards," she said.

"Get down on your knees you little slut."

Kristine got off the chair and knelt on the office floor, looking up at me with the same expression I remembered from my living room two years ago.

"Take out my cock."

"Yes Mr. Richards," she said, unbuttoning my jeans, pulling my zipper down, then my boxer briefs. A look of delight lit up her face.

"It's just as big as I remember, Mr. Richards."

"Yes it is, Kristine. As long as you're here endangering my marriage," I said, tugging on my own cock, "I'm going to use you like the slut that you are."

"I hope you do."

"Put it in your mouth," I commanded.

She took my cock between her full red lips.

"Deeper."

She struggled to take the entire length of my shaft.

"Keep going."

Her face began to turn red, but I felt the head of my cock enter her throat. After holding it there for a minute she pulled it out and gasped for air.

"I knew you could do it. I'm sure that's not the first time either."

"No, Mr. Richards."

She looked up, her face flushed and smiling mischievously.

"But yours is the biggest I've ever taken."

"You say that to all the guys."

"Yes, but this time I mean it."

She took it into her throat again. I looked out the front window, hoping that Mara and Luke wouldn't return early.

I gasped as I felt my cock enter her throat once again.

"God you're a slut."

"I've never denied it." She started licking my balls.

"You filthy little slut," I said, stroking my own cock as she sucked on my balls.

I smacked her face with my cock before shoving it back into her mouth.

She gagged a bit and swallowed it again.

"That's a good girl."

"Make me take it, Mr. Richards," she said when she came up for air again.

"You know I will."

I slapped her face again with my cock and grabbed one of her pigtails. She smiled up at me.

"I thought you would like them, Mr. Richards."

I grabbed my cock and guided it back into her mouth, savoring the feeling of my shaft gliding in and out. I grabbed her other pigtail, fucking her mouth by pulling her into me by the hair. She moaned on my cock as it went in and out. I cast a glance out the window and down the driveway to be sure no one was coming.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth again.

"I'm going to coat your pretty little face with cum."

"Mmm," she moaned as she licked my balls.

I stroked my shaft a few times over her face. She smiled up at me.

"Let me do that for you, Mr. Richards."

She grabbed my shaft in one hand and played with my balls with the other.

"Come on," she said as she stroked my cock, licking the head with her tongue, "I want you to coat my face with your cum. Make me look like the slut that I am. I want to walk down the street with your cum on my face. I want to be marked as your whore."

"Jesus you have a dirty mouth."

I was no longer able to hold back. I felt a tremendous orgasm building in my balls. I knew this would be one of the biggest loads I had ever shot in my life. I was so overcome by lust I didn't have time to consider the consequences of betraying my wife in our own home. I grunted and shot several huge ropes of cum. The first hit the computer keyboard, landing in a straight line across it. The second fell in a diagonal line right across Kristine's face. The third hit her forehead and reached down to her chin. The fourth coated her lips, and the fifth spurt hit her neck. To my surprise, spurts six and seven coated her breasts.

She took my cock back into her mouth and began to suck it dry. It was then that I heard the back door slam and Mara and Luke enter in high spirits, chatting to each other affably.

"Fuck," I said, looking down at Kristine, who was absolutely coated in my cum, "get in the closet!"

Kristine stood up and ducked into the small supply closet, pulling the door closed behind her. I frantically pulled up my pants, zipped and buttoned them, but only got my belt halfway on before Mara opened the door.

"Hey, honey, we're back!"

"Hi."

"Did you get something on your pants?"

"Um, no, why?" I looked down at my jeans. There was,

undeniably, a cum stain on them. I saw Mara glance behind me. Her eyes fell on the computer keyboard. She walked into the room.

"You should clean up after yourself better if you're going to do this kind of thing while I'm gone," she said, taking a Kleenex from her pocket.

"I don't mind if you look at porn," she was working on the stain on my pants now, "but I don't necessarily want to know about it."

"Sorry."

"That must have been some video for you to shoot all the way onto your keyboard," she said, heading to the computer. She moved the mouse to deactivate the screen saver, but all she saw was a spreadsheet. She then clicked over to the web browser, which was open to my company's home page.

"Well, at least you kept the inside of the computer clean," she said.

"Yeah, I –"

"Look," she said, looking at me, "I want to please you in bed, it's just that last night –"

"You don't have to explain."

"It just caught me off guard, you know? But I promise we can try it sometime."

"Only if you want to."

"I want to make you feel good."

"Thanks, honey."

I kissed her.

"I've got to finish up in here. Actually, I have to go to the office later, but I should be home for dinner," I said, thinking of Kristine in the closet.

"Ok, babe. Luke and I will entertain ourselves."

"Great, hon." I kissed her again and shut the door behind her as she left. Only then did I see Kristine's lime green thong crumpled in a ball on the office floor just under the desk. Had my wife looked down for even a moment, my marriage would have been in serious jeopardy.

Kristine opened the closet door. Her face and chest were free of cum once again.

"I cleaned myself off," she whispered, "you tasted wonderful."

"You almost cost me my marriage you little slut," I whispered, picking up the thong and handing it to her.

"You almost cost yourself your marriage. I didn't force you to do anything."

"I'm getting you out of here."

"How?"

"Through the garage. Do you remember the way?"

"I think so."

"Good. Go out through the dining room and get in the Prius that's parked there. I'll be out in a few minutes."

I handed her the key.

She slipped out the door and down the hall, away from where Mara and Luke were playing xbox.

I tidied up my office for a moment, cleaning the computer keyboard and making sure there were no more telltale traces of semen on the furniture. Then I went to the living room to say goodbye to my family.

When I got to the garage, Kristine was waiting in the passenger's seat.

"Let's get one thing straight," she said.

"What's that?"

"I love playing the slut. But that doesn't mean that I'm to blame for ruining your marriage. Let's stop the double standard crap. The woman is always the slut and the man is either an innocent victim of seduction or some kind of stud for getting her into bed. That's bullshit."

She had a point.

"Let's just admit to ourselves that we have explosive sexual chemistry," she continued, "and have a good time."

"Agreed," I said, and pulled the car out of the garage after raising the door.

Kristine slouched in the seat so she was invisible from the outside, and stayed there until we had turned the corner and were out of sight of the house.

"Where to?" she asked, once she was sitting up and buckled in again.

"They have security guards at the office on weekends," I said, "and I can't risk going to a hotel."

"Let's go to my place. My parents' place I mean."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, they're gone for the weekend."

"Can I park outside?"

"Better park in the garage. I can open it with the code."

Kristine directed me to a large house in a subdivision only a few miles away from mine. She jumped out of the car and keyed in the garage door code. I pulled inside, then followed her into the adjoining kitchen.

12