Ladies Of The Night

Story Info
You are turned into a wicked naughty lady.
2.2k words
4.05
85k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my fantasies is to write erotic stories and would love for you to read it and see what you think. If you like it, please let me know.

(I hope you don't mind an erotic story, if you do, please don't read any further...)

Last chance, turn around , don't give into temptation...

Naughty, naughty... I tried to get you to stop reading. Nice girls don't read erotic stories. You know this story is about sex, but it's these types of stories that make your heart pound. It's ok, no one is around. Relax, read and enjoy...

Your standing in the middle of a room. You've been tied up by ropes hanging from the ceiling. Silk bands are tied around your wrists. Your feet have been secured on the floor. The only clothing you wear are a pair of white panties. A shadow reflects off the wall in front of you. The owner of that shadow is approaching from behind. Your heart begins to race. Resisting for a few seconds; you no longer can stand the creeping fear approaching you. Quickly turning your head, you see your would be attacker. The owner of the shadow is a very vigorous man. The Armani suit he is wearing beautifully accents his broad shoulders. You could feel the dynamism and intensity he brought with him. Those feelings are enough to make you scream, if it wasn't for his eyes. They are enchanting and disarming. One glimpse of his radiant blue eyes almost erases all fears. You turn your head away from the man and close your eyes. You concentrate on his footsteps and you hear them stop right in front of you. Opening your eyes, the intensity of his gaze hits you. He smiles and pulls out a feather from his coat pocket. He begins to trace the feather slowly across your body. You resist.

You tell him your a nice girl and you don't do these type of things. You believe in love. In your heart, you believe love is the one true emotion. It is why you have never been attracted to the color black. He continues to slowly trace the feather across your body. You tell yourself you will not give in, but the feather continues to glide just under your breast,down across the small of your back. Your nipples are becoming hard and your breathing is getting deep. You feel ashamed because your body is starting to enjoy the treatment. You have a very powerful inner voice. It is your greatest weapon. The good girl inside you has always been right. She has never lied to you. She stands in your mind as an angel in white. Her voice has always been your guide and that voice is now telling you how wrong this is. You again to tell him to stop. He gives you a wicked smile and continues to dance the feather softly across your neck, down past your breast, and stops right at your panty line. You gasp for air as he removes the feather. The man places the feather back in his pocket, and walks off. You can't get over how mighty and forceful he looked, yet he touched you so gentle. How could someone you didn't know touch you like that. You hear his footsteps and see the shadow in front of you getting smaller. He is gone, but he has done his job. He has ignited a growing need in your body. One the morally sound mind of yours has never felt. He has left you with questions.

Before you can gather your thoughts and compose yourself,you begin to hear a slow erotic beat pulsating through the speakers in the room. The lights dim and two beautiful women leisurely, rhythmically walk towards you. Their hips sway in unison with the erotic beats of the music dancing in the air. Straining, you pull to break the ropes that hold you but it's of no use. The ladies of the night are approaching. You have heard of them before. They are mythical creatures. The exact opposite of cupid. Instead of satisfying your heart with love, they fill your mind with lust. They blacken your heart with dark fantasies. In the stories you read as a child, they where supposed to be 4 women. In front of you there are only two. They wear black lingerie of silk, nylon, and lace. The color you despise the most is coming right at you, yet it's so hard not to stare at the black fabric glistening in the light. There is something so enticing. The good girl inside you says that only bad girls wear black. These women are up to no good and you must resist them. The women stop in front of you and whisper in your ear, "Relax. Don't fight us, it feels so good when you don't fight. Let us be your guides". Their voices are so pleasing to the ear. They whisper their words with sweet musical inflections. The women start teasing your body with soft kisses and light touches. The sensations are enough to make the hair on your skin stand up. You feel flush. The slow burn ignited within your body is starting to rise, it's growing hotter. If you don't do something soon, your not sure if you can extinguish it.

Again you try to escape, but the twisting and turning get you nowhere. The ropes are tied to securely. One of the women slowly starts to lick the tip of your nipples. The other brings out a vibrator, but she doesn't use it on you. She teases you with it. She just traces the vibrator across the outline of your panties. You try to be a good girl and resist but your body is trembling. The buzz of the vibrator is so close. The good girl inside your head is screaming out, "Resist!", but a new voice has also entered into your mind. It's a very naughty voice and she's so easy to listen to. The erotic music is slowly taking hold of you. You want to resist but the music sounds so good, so inviting. Giving in would be so easy. "NO!!!", the good girl yells out. You gather yourself for one last fight.

As the women continue to teas you, one softly, harmonically sings in your ear, "Don't listen to that good girl inside you. She has always lied. You will see. Being good is so hard. Tonight we're going to teach you what the opposite of love is. Your going to become a slut. Your going to become... just like us. A slave to sex." You try to scream out "NO", but it exits your mouth as a soft whisper of the word "Yes!" The women laugh at your response. The laugh sends a fervent thrill from your mind straight into your nether regions. You know love is right but carnal lust is starting to sound so good . Your body is starting to betray you, and your mind is slowly going with it.

The music grows louder and the beat becomes more erotic. Your body sways slowly with the pulsation. A smile begins to form on your mouth. The women continue to trace the vibrator around your panties, sweat is rolling off your forehead, your concentration is starting to fade. Rhythmically you move your hips in hopes to catch the tip of the vibrator on your now hardened clit. As the women continue to tease you, they start to giggle and you can't help but giggle with them. Love never made you feel like this.

All three of you are now dancing to the erotic beats washing over your body. Oh God what's happening to you. Then you hear the words that send you over the edge. In your left ear your hear one of the women whisper, "Are you ready to get fucked?" Your mouth starts to water. Your eyes have glazed over. Before you can answer, another two women walk into the room with the guy of your dreams. It's the other two women of myth, the final two ladies of the night. You watch as they lay the captured man against the floor and tie him down. You try to concentrate on the man, but the only thoughts you have are on that teasing vibrator and how close it is to giving you your sexual release. Suddenly the vibrator stops. The women untie you. Your free to run, but you don't.

The good girl screams inside your mind, "What are you doing? Don't give into this wanton sensuous carnal lust." You try to listen but you can't. Your guides are so be-witching, so seductive. You can't fight anymore. You allow each woman to grab one of your arms and guide you to the man tied up on the floor. They stop just in front of him. Your standing just above his face. His eyes are blindfolded. The women slowly slide your white panties off, you feel a cool wind hit your womanhood and it gives you shivers. A wicked giggle escapes your mouth. This is all so new to you, so risque.

The women again whisper in your ear. Their voices sing through your mind and you concentrate on every last delicious note, "This man has been naughty and must be punished". The women giggle and slowly guide you down on his face. You close your eyes in anticipation. You feel yourself going lower and lower... Squatting just above the man's face... Lower... You feel his hot breath. The sensation almost makes you faint. Lower... you feel his tongue glide across your wet womanhood. Oh my!!! Yes!! God it feels so good!! Inside your mind you hear the distant voice of the good girl you used to be shouting, "No!", but now you just laugh it off. That voice has always lied to you. How could you have been such a fool to listen to her. You have never felt nastier in your life and you love it! As the man caresses your clit with his tongue, the two women whisper, "That's it, let go...such a good girl. Introduce him to your pussy cat. How does it feel being a lady of the night. That's what your are now. The nice girl you used to be is gone. Ahh, doesn't that feel so good. Nice girls don't sit on faces. A nice girl wouldn't enjoy this. Oh... that's it baby. Don't let him stop until you've cum all over his face. You are now one of us. Rock those hips girl, yea that's it. Get naughty, make him lick your pussy. He needs to be disciplined. Show him how momma likes it. Oh, I know that feels good. Let him know your in charge. Your doing such a good job. That's it, relax and cum... Yessss... cum all over his face".

In the height of your lust you can barely make out one of the women picking up your white panties and replacing it with the sexy black lingerie. God you love the color black. White is so plain, black is so alluring. You can't wait to put on your new lingerie. You know you are one of them now. You don't recognize love anymore. Mind numbing dirty fantasies are what you crave. Even the good voice inside your mind is starting to fall under the spell. You see a picture of her in your mind slowly, cautiously removing her panties. Preparing to explore her womanhood for the first time. Once she starts, you know she will never stop. Soon, very soon, you will have just one voice. A wicked naughty voice.

The erotic music. The women holding you. Their whispers of sweet erotic dreams in your ear. The dirty action of sitting on a man's face. The tounge drawing circles around your hardened clit. It's all to much to take, a huge orgasm grips your body and you fall back on the floor. The four women gather around your fallen body and sooth you. They softly, gently stroke your smooth skin. Their hands run through your hair. You feel their soft kisses planted on your cheek all the way down to your toes. The four women grab the black lingerie and begin to dress you in your new outfit. You have never felt so sexy. The silk, nylon, and lace glide smoothly across your body. Each piece of black fabric caress your body in a different titillating way. You hear in your mind a voice. "I'm so wanton, so shameless. I'm so lustful. Yes, so nasty". Then a naughty giggle echoes through your mind. It is the voice of the good girl. In your mind she is all dressed in black lingerie. She is sitting on a plush leather love seat. Her legs are spread, she has pulled her black panties to the side. In her right hand she slowly slides a pink vibrator in and out of her wet womanhood, her left hand tickles her clit. A wicked smile runs across her face. She will never guide you the same again. You are now complete. You are a lady of the night.