Lake Superior

Story Info
Girl Friend has Surprise for me!
1k words
4
18.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened in the summer of 2008 when I was living in Duluth, Minnesota. My girlfriend and I took an evening trip along the south shore of Lake Superior to see our favorite band and we got lucky on the way home!

Dana and I hadn't had an evening alone for a while and were looking forward to a nice car ride to our venue for the evening for dinner, great show, and to just spend time together. We headed out to Bayfield, WI to watch the sail boats and have dinner and drinks before heading to the show that we had been looking forward to. Of course we were both very excited to see each other and were flirting pretty hard and she had my cock hard before we even got in the car to leave!

During the car ride we caught up on the weeks activities with each other and tried to have some sort of normal conversation and I could tell that she was having a great time teasing me with her tight shirt and her large breasts showing off her hard nipples and cleavage...she reached over and grabbed my hard cock through my pants and whispered in my ear that she had a surprise for me on the way home later that night. She was wearing her sandals and a short little skirt that showed off her nice legs and was basically looking very hot and knew I really enjoyed it.

The show was great, I was enjoying the other guys and even the girls watch Dana dancing. I knew they were jealous of how comfortable she was with her boyfriend by her side knowing that she was going to get lucky tonight. She would rub up against me and and tell me how lucky I was and how great it was going to be later that evening, basically everything she could do except jump me right there to turn me on. It was pretty obvious that my cock was hard and starting to leak but it was dark enough that nobody seemed to notice or care.

We finally had enough to drink and thought that we should be heading home. It was a beautiful clear night driving along the south shore of lake Superior when I thought that it would be nice stop by Cornucopia and walk on the beach in the moonlight. I parked the car out of the way and we made our way to the water with the waves crashing on the beach. There were several picnic tables on the beach in the soft sand. I picked one and had Dana sit on the edge while we twisted our tongues together. I worked my way in between her legs as we laughed and giggled about what was happening. I had her bra unhooked in record time and was working on getting her tight shirt off when I was running my hand up the inside of her thigh to feel her wet puss. She quick grabbed by arm stopping me and told me that was part of my surprise.

Dana was rubbing my cock through my shorts while she squirmed on the picnic table while I worked on her neck with my tongue. I was able to get my left leg up on the bench of the picnic table so she could get at me easier. She worked her right hand up my leg and finally was able to grab my cock that was leaking precum and hard as a rock. She removed her hand after a few minutes and started to unbutton my shorts and dropped them to the sand. She was panting hard now with my hard cock in her right hand and her left hand cupping my balls. All this time we were kissing and moaning and she finally broke the kiss and asked if I wanted my surprise. She took my right hand and started to work it up her thigh up to her soaked panties. She then let go and told me to touch her pussy. When I moved the warm, soft, wet material aside I didn't feel her normal hairy pussy, I felt a tightly trimmed pussy. She had trimmed her puss with my beard trimmer that I left at her place the week before she said!

Since she knows that I LOVE to eat pussy I have been asking her if she would like to have me trim her puss but she never really seemed that interested. I think it was more out of defiance of every other one of her friends that have been waxed, shaved, or trimmed that she liked her hairy pussy the way that it was. She finally got my attention when she pulled my hard cock toward her wet slit and rubbed it up and down her stubbly lips. She loves teasing the sensitive head of my cock but this was too much. She grabbed my head with her left hand and drew my ear to her mouth and stuck her tongue in my ear and then bit my ear lobe gently. She was breathing heavy now that it was as loud as the lake. She whispered in my ear if I would like to fuck her trimmed pussy and I sorta mumbled something that sounded like yes. She raised her hips up to meet the head of my cock and guided me into her wet, warm puss. We stayed that way for a while before she started to move on my cock and had me moved inside her. It didn't take long for her to scream into my shoulder with an intense orgasm that I could feel squeeze my cock. She got off the table and dropped to her knees and slid her lips around my wet cock. I felt her hand around the back of my neck as she pulled me down to her face to taste her lips, my cock, and her pussy. She told me to cum in her mouth because she wanted to taste me. That took about 20 seconds for me to unload in her mouth while she kept sucking and swallowing and moaning.

We quickly picked up our clothes got in the car and hurried back to my apartment. Where we showered and then I spent the next couple of hours enjoying her new trimmed lips. She said that it was much more sensitive and really liked the feeling of her lips being exposed.

Such a joy to remember good times!