Laura's Anal Experience

Story Info
She tries anal in the heat of the moment and loves it.
1.2k words
3.92
95.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was a great girlfriend and she was so good to me. She was a kindhearted person and was always there for me. No matter what I needed, she was there. Somehow she knew when something was bothering me or even how I was feeling before I said anything. She was the same way in the bedroom.

This story begins on the bed in her apartment, the bed we frequently shared. I was laying flat on my back. My shirt was already removed in a passionate make-out session. She was topless as well. She kissed her way down my chest until she made it to me belt. She took one hand and unbuckled it and slid my jeans down my legs, before throwing them in the floor. I always found it super erotic for a partner to undress me before giving me head.

I wear boxers and I have the kind that have the hole and no button. Even before she touched my member, I was hard. I was so hard that my dick was poking through the opening and standing at attention. Laura gave my boxers a tug and slid them off my body.

"Somebody's happy," she said. I smiled. I loved laying there watching her devour my cock. Her long red hair bouncing as she moved up and down my shaft. I loved to look at her eyes when she glanced up at me. She'd do this occasionally to just make sure I was enjoying myself and to ensure she was doing a good job. Those eyes were so seductive and sexy.

Laura had an amazing technique of giving head. She'd take her fingers and play with my balls while she started sucking my dick. She wouldn't take my cock in her mouth right away. She would play with it with her tongue. I loved that. She would take her tongue and lick around the tip. She would then just put the tip in her mouth and nibble on it. It was a huge turn-on when it lightly bit my dick. It wasn't enought to hurt too much, but it was enough to feel incredible.

After doing that for a while, she would take the whole thing in her mouth. I've never claimed to have a foot long cock, but it's not a minature hot dog either. She had a way of taking the whole thing in her mouth. She loved me to pull her hair while she had my dick in her mouth. She like me to pull on her hair and thrust me cock even deeper in her throat.

When that was finished, we laid together and held each other. We were spooning - we were both laying on our side and facing in the same direction. The mood was making my erect again. Normally, this is the time that we would make love, but it wasn't in the cards for the night. She was having her period and she told me that she would have to satisfy me in other ways. She'd already let me fuck her face and it was amazing. I knew she would do it again if I asked her, but I knew her mouth had to be tired.

So I laid there, with my arm around her, and my cock continued to grow. I couldn't help it. We were so close that my hard cock was now up against her ass and must have been starting to poke a little. As much as I wanted to thrust my throbbing cock into her tight, sweet ass - I didn't. She had told me before that she didn't want to do anal. I respected her decision. I think she'd done it before and it was extremely painful. I tried my best to pull my cock back from its current location, as it as only going to grow bigger.

Laura grabbed by hand. "Honey, what's wrong," she asked. She had great intuition and she had to know what was on my mind. She had to be aware I was struggling not to let my throbbing cock penetrate her petite ass.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said, still convinced it was out the question.

She paused for a minute. "You'll be gentle, right?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was she agreeing to let me fuck her ass? "Yes," I softly answered.

"You will stop if I ask you to, right?"

"You know I will, baby."

I no longer tried to hold it back. I pulled her close and we held hands as my dick started to go inside. Penetration was achieved, but it was only a tiny amount.

"Are you ok," I asked, before going any further.

"Yes. I love you, Eugene."

"I love you, Laura."

"You know what I would love?"

"What's that? Name it baby."

"I'd love you for to lick me where your dick is right now. Lick me so good and make it wet and then put it in me."

She laid across the bed and I began to literally kiss her ass. First, I kissed gently on the cheeks. Then, I worked my way to the anal region. Almost as soon as I started in that region, I could hear her moan. The more I licked, the louder she moaned. I parted her cheeks and licked her ass, sticking my tongue into the hole.

I stuck my index finger in her ass, just to see if it was lubricated enough and to get her reaction before sticking my throbbing cock in there. She squirmed a little, but seemed to enjoy it. She was laying face down on the bed so she couldn't see. "Is that your dick?"

"No," I answered. "That was my finger. Did it hurt?" I knew if the finger hurt that the cock would be torture for her.

"No. It felt really good. I'm ready to take your hard cock in my ass."

I couldn't believe how much she had opened up to the idea. She had refused the idea of anal before, but now I was getting ready to slide my cock in her ass. It was wet from my saliva and it slid right in. She let out a yell when it went in. She was on all fours on the bed and I was behind her.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

She started moving and wigging and backing into it. She wanted my entire cock throbbing in her ass.

"Thrust into me, just like you do in my mouth."

I was suddenly stopping to worry about how she was doing. It seemed she wanted more and more and more. She could still stop it if she wanted, but I could tell we were past that point. She wasn't just humoring me or experimenting. We were having full anal sex. By this time, my cock was completely in her ass and I thrust forward as she asked me to do. I held her just around stomach and thrusted.

She continued until I came in her ass. After it was over we laid back down, this time face to face. We made out so passionately. Her nipples were more erect than I had ever seen. She rolled me over and started to blow me again. She played with the tip with her tongue and gently bit my cock, and suck on it for a couple of minutes. Then, she stopped. She climbed on my dick and was in the cowgirl position. She was on her period, but she didn't care. The sheets had to be thrown away after that but it was totally amazing sex.

Who knew that she'd see anal as a major turn-on? We did it regularly after that night.