Lawn Guy

Story Info
Housewife ogles college lawn boy.
5.7k words
4.6
227.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers

Fictitious story about a woman writing an entry in a web forum. Search on VSFW and CFNM and you are sure to find the forum that I am referring to.

-----------------------

Hey. Great site. What a find. I thought I was the only one who had these kinds of thoughts. Actually, this whole internet thing is a very eye opening experience.

I've lived kind of a sheltered life, but I did have one CFNM experience I would like to share with you from a few summers ago. This experience even though it happened a while ago is still very vivid in my mind.

I am your typical suburban housewife. Married, two kids both away at college. I'm in my late 40's. We have a rather large house and a generous front and back yard. My husband works a lot in the office but shuns most types of physical work. So it was his idea to get someone to cut our grass. Like most things for around the house I was put in charge of it. I looked at the local services in the yellow pages, most ranged around 30 dollars a cut and that was on a once a week schedule whether the grass needed it or not. As fate would have it that when I checked my mailbox that day, there was a flyer for a local guy who cut lawns.

I decided to give him a call. We talked for a while. He seemed like a nice guy. He was a freshman in the local community college. This was a way for him to make money over the summer. When I asked him how come he was so much cheaper then the professional lawn services and what type of quality and dependability I could expect etc. He had a pretty feisty response, almost a tone of anger in his voice as he plunged into his sales pitch. He said he was a professional and not only could he undercut the prices he had better quality, more dependability and on top of it more flexible scheduling. He would cut the grass when it needed it. Lawn services rip you off he said, they will show up and run the mowers over the lawn even when there is barely nothing to cut etc. And he said could under cut them on prices because he owned the 'business' and because it was a small operation so he didn't pay taxes and have to have health benefits etc. He was going on and on and I finally said 'okay okay sorry, Just wondering. When can you come by, and do the lawn?'

'How's Thursday at 12?'

'Sure, I said'

When Thursday came and I answered the door I was a little taking back. This guy was really cute and he was very confident and polite. He really carried himself well. He had on your typical low budget college get up. Sneakers, socks shorts and a t-shirt. But he filled it out very well. He said he had some questions for me. I followed him outside. He asked about blade height, and should he should put the bags of grass etc.

I wasn't really listening I was just admiring his eyes. They were that shade of real light sky blue that you can get lost in.

As I was heading in he said, 'Ohh ya I forgot to ask. Do you mind if I take my shirt off when I mow. I like to work on my tan., it's one of the perks of my job. You know, exercise, fresh air, and I get to work on my tan.'.

'Sure', I said. He had such an easy going manner. Later I couldn't believe I said this. I am usually a shy person and I never flirt. But I found myself saying 'I guess that will be one of the perks of my hiring you' and looking him in the eyes I smiled. He seemed to blush. How cute, I thought.

When I went back inside curiosity got the best of me. I looked out the window just in time to see him peel off his shirt. My mouth dropped. He was really built. He had broad well-defined shoulders that went down to a slim stomach and I just realized that his shorts were pretty tight. They framed a nice rounded bottom. I watched his muscles flex as he fired up the mower and started working on the lawn. I felt really guilty standing here like a pervert watching this kid half my age sweating in the noonday sun. But inevitably my eyes snaked down to the front of his shorts. I noticed, either he stuffed his shorts, had an erection which he had strapped down or he was just hung like a horse. But there was a lot happening down there. I liked how each step he took is shifted just a little bit. My mind was mentally stripping those shorts off him. Did he have boxers on or briefs?

My god what is wrong with me, I thought. I tore myself away from the window. I felt really guilty. This was so wrong. I tried to watch some tv to forget about this. I'm sitting there in the family room and just as I was forgetting about this kid, he starts working on the back yard. There he goes, now he is covered in sweat. The muscles really flexing as he pushes the mower across the back yard. He was doing a great job too. The back yard has lots of obstacles. A tall fence, lots of trees and a swimming pool.

I have always been faithful to my husband I love him. But our sex life at that point in my life was not really that great. We seldom did it, and when we did I usually had to finish myself off. I am not the best looking lady, so my husband is not really the best looking guy either. But we love each other. I never really played around much before him either.

I didn't know what was happening. This kid in the back yard was really awakening things within me that I didn't even know existed. I said to hell with it and I sat and watched him. God my nipples were hard. Ohh this is so dirty I shouldn't. But my hand started rubbing them. Ohh my god I'm wet. That hadn't happened in a long time. I started rubbing myself. Inevitably my hand went under my skirt and panties. I was really enjoying this. What a show. This guy was nearly naked. What a nice body. My hand really working on my clit now. What did he look like without those shorts. oohh. My imagination working double time I imagined him pulling those shorts down and his cock springing free. Big hairy balls hanging low. Then him rubbing it as it grew into a deliciously long and thick piece of meat. Ohh god did I cum. When I came back down to Earth the guilt started setting in.

When he was though he rang the doorbell. I paid him and we set up a schedule of when he should cum or ahh come by and cut the lawn again. (god this kid was having an effect on me).

That whole week I couldn't stop thinking about him. I practically raped my husband when he got home, pretending I was with the lawn guy. As I rode my husbands cock, I felt guilty about thinking it was someone else's, but it really turned me on at the same time.

This pattern went on the next couple of weeks. He would show up and let me know he was going to start. Then as he cut the lawn I would watch him and masturbate. Mentally undressing him with my eyes. Then he would come to the door to get paid. Naked except for his shorts shoes socks and in his hand holding his shirt. I loved that close view of him. Covered in sweat and just in those tight shorts. I tried to stall him. I would try to engage him in conversation, but he politely would escape saying he was late for his next job.

The next time was, different though. As, I was about to say good bye, it was him that tried to initiate some small talk. Smiling, he said, 'Have you lived around here long?'

That led to a wonderful conversation. I would sneak glances at him every chance I got. He never caught me. But he seemed to give me a lot of opportunity though. For example he would look away or turn around and point to something, 'That used to be all corn fields over there' etc. Did this guy know how sexy he was, standing a few feet from me in just his tight shorts. Did he enjoy being on display for me? This was all definitely in my head I convinced myself and I needed to be in control. The last thing I wanted to do was scare this guy away. I was really looking forward to the next lawn cut. But he had such an easy going manner, that it was pulling the devilish side out of me.

We had talked for awhile. For being that young he was quite the conversationalist. We talked about everything. I tried to steer the conversation back to him. He was a football player and he swam in the off season to stay in shape. Ahh there was my in.

'I have to admit I was wondering how you stayed in such great shape', I said. To emphasize I blatantly gave him a once over. My god was this me doing this?

He blushed. 'Gosh thanks. I've always been self conscience about that sort of thing. Especially in swimming. You know having to wear a Speedo and all'.

My mind raced imagining him in a Speedo. How could a Speedo hide what he had. It couldn't. It would just display it, emphasize it. Kind of like how a low cut blouse emphasizes a nice pair of breasts. But it's not nude, it's perfectly acceptable in some public situations. What color was his Speedo? Would he have his cock pointing straight down forming a real big pouch. Or would it lie to the side kind of, so the fabric would cup his balls and outline his shaft with the crown definitely making an impression on the suit. And making an impression on all of the lucky gals whom might happen to be around to see it. What about after he got out of the pool? Did it cling to him? Would the outline of his cock and balls be clearly visible? My god what is wrong with me I thought.

'Ooh geez, you have nothing to worry about. I am sure that you would look magnificent in a Speedo. You don't have an ounce of fat on you anywhere.' I took the opportunity to really look him over now. 'You are very muscular. Your arms and legs look very powerful and your chest and stomach are perfect and well'. Hell I'm gonna go for it I thought. 'You have are really nice behind too'.

He is shifting, and very uncomfortable and blushing. I swear I can see the outline of his manhood under his shorts, or maybe it was just my imagination. And now blatantly staring at the front of his shorts I said rather huskily, 'And from what I can see you would look ... wonderful in a Speedo.'

Silence

oohh I felt soooo stupid.

But overcoming his shyness with his easy going manner, he made me feel better by saying, 'Ahh gee, thanks. That is really nice of you. That really helps my confidence out a lot. If I am more confident in myself, I will probably swim and play football better.'

'Definitely', I said. 'Confidence is crucially in any endeavor'. I said taking a step closer, 'But you feel confident mowing the lawn don't you?'

'Ya totally'

'Well, what really is the big difference between a Speedo and those shorts you are wearing?'. What had gotten into me. I was relentless. I was really enjoying being fully clothed and having this incredible specimen of manhood nearly naked in front of me. And then I'll never forget this. His bulge starts to grow. And grow. Because the topic of our conversation had switched to his shorts it gave my ample opportunity to ogle. We are both looking at it. I continue, 'In a Speedo you probably show a little more leg but that is about it, right?', 'Leg smeg, big deal,'.

But it was a big deal. And it was getting bigger all of the time. I saw it grow to a incredible size, it was about to poke out the bottom leg of his shorts when he took his shirt and strategically placed it blocking my view. He was really blushing now.

We had still been out in the doorway this whole time. 'Ohh geez I'm sorry where is my manners. Are you thirsty would you like some water or something?'

He said he had to get going. Walking out holding his shirt as best as he could to cover himself.

That week I had fresh material for my fantasies. Imagining him in that Speedo. Then I had a wicked thought. Why don't I go watch a meet? I chastised myself for even thinking that. But it was so exciting I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then I finally said to hell with it. I did some research calling the athletic dept etc. They had a home swim meet this Saturday. I mustered up the courage and went.

I hid in the stands. Tough to do because there was not many people there at all. I tried to sit by this little cluster of ladies sitting off to the side. I felt really stupid. But I was rewarded when I saw him. What a body. But my eyes instinctively gravitated to his...his... Ohh My god it was almost obscene. It looked like he had a kabasa in there. It was off to the side and he had two huge balls under it. I was right the suit only accentuated it.

As they were waiting for the race to begin a lady next to me struck up a conversation. 'Hi do you come here often?"

"No first time"

"Welcome, my names Jamie and this is Sheryl and Susan."

They all said hi.

Susan then said, "so do you have a friend or family member on the team or something? How did you find out about this?"

Cornered. "Ahh no I don't its.. I.. ah" ohh god how embarrassing she thought. I wanted to die of embarrassment, and leave.

But then unexpectedly, Sheryl blurted out. "don't worry about it. We're all here for the same reason too! Where else can you see prime young men prance around in Speedos! Look at them, not an ounce of fat on them anywhere"

Jamie motioned to my lawn guy and said " and that is Mike Thomas. ECC's big star!"

"Does he win a lot?"

Giggling they replied, "no, but he's still their BIG star"

Crack they fire the starting gun. And me and my new friends see them churning through the water. Eventually it is over and all of these fine young men our getting out of the pool. I think to myself I can't believe more women don't frequent these things. What a show. But my lawn guy was definitely the star attraction. Wet, the suit clung like a second skin. As he walked by us he had a towel drying off his head giving us a clear view. With his face covered by the towel, it was almost like he was saying I can't see you, so go ahead and look if you want.

And look we did. My god. Sure his muscles and everything else was great. But I had seen that all before. But his cock. Ohh my god the outline of his cock was clearly, CLEARLY visible. It went off to the side. You could now clearly distinguish where the head started from his long shaft, and his balls were so nice. It was too much for me, I had to leave.

Saying good by to my new friends, they said I should come out next week. That was a great summer. I made new friends and we had a lot of fun there. One time at the end of the season Sheryl was able to get us a tour of the locker room!!! That was amazing. The guys didn't seem to mind although they were takin back at first. But eventually they saw we were going to be there for awhile so they all eventually took off those Speedos to get in the shower. But that is another story.

I left and frigged myself silly when I got home.

Next week after he finished the lawn we made some more small talk in the doorway. But this time when I asked if he was thirsty he said, 'Sure thanks'.

A bolt of lust thundered through me which echo in my nipples and my special area.

He followed me into the kitchen.

'This is a real nice house you have. You keep it up nice and you did a wonderful job on the color schemes and all that stuff.'

Not only was this guy really cute. This guy was such a charmer. My husband never really appreciated all of the hard work I do to make the house nice.

Standing by the fridge we drank our water.

'Aaahhh, thank you very much. I needed that. Usually I bring my own water but I forgot', he continued. 'Hey did I see you a few days ago at my swim meet? Or was I just imagining the beautiful lady in the audience?'

'Geez, talk about dropping the bomb. I was shocked, first because I had been busted. ( I thought I had disguised myself with the hat and glasses but I guess not). And then geez, he was flirting with me!! Was he serious or was he just being his usual charmer self? god I was so embarrassed. It was my turn to blush.

'I stuttered for a second, I ah I um,' finally I said, 'Ok, I'll level with you. that was me.'

Again the easy going naive reply always made me feel at ease. 'That is great thanks for coming out. We can use all the support that we can get. The more people that come out the easier it is for the team to get funding from the school and what not. So, ah what did you think of it?', he said sipping his water, his eyes searching mine.

'Um well it was my first one. So it was a little confusing at first. But it was exciting (yes it was exciting I thought, reliving the vision of all of those nice young college men, prancing around practically naked dripping wet in their Speedos), ah exciting to see how close the races were and who would win. You did very well. You are quite an athlete.'

'Gosh thanks. I try my hardest. And I think you helped me with my confidence. I didn't even think about the Speedo really. I thought it was just like cutting the lawn. Not a big deal. And then I could focus completely on the race. Thanks. I owe you one'.

'No problem. I'm glad to help. But would you like my honest opinion?'

'Sure', he said.

'Well you should be totally confident you looked great in the Speedo. No you looked magnificent in the Speedo.' I said looking him over. Enjoying being fully clothed and comfortable in my own house with this nearly naked guy standing in my kitchen. My husband was away on business too, my kids were hundreds of miles away also. No worries. Not that there was anything going on, really. It was just the lawn guy getting a drink of water. Totally innocent. But still it might seem weird trying to explain it. But anyway. I continued on saying, 'You looked great except for one small detail.'

He seemed almost hurt. How could this incredible looking guy have such a fragile ego.

'Ahh what is it', he asked?

'Hey, don't get me wrong. You are a knock out. It's not a big deal really. It's just that, you tan in your shorts and then when you are in the Speedo that white skin really shows. It just looks kind of funny.'

'Ya I've thought about that. But I really don't have a place to layout in my Speedo. Well I could I suppose but I would feel stupid. If I had a place where no one could see me I suppose I would.'

'Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you bring your Speedo with you when you cut the lawn. After you are done with the lawn you can get an hour or two of sun in.'

'I don't know I would feel kind of funny'

'Ohhh come on. No one can see you back there. It will just be me'

'Yeh, I guess thats okay, but I still feel funny'.

'Don't worry about it. Actually I was about to layout by the pool myself. Why don't you go home shower and get your Speedo and come on over. There is still some good rays left.'

'Ok'.

My pussy was on fire, I couldn't believe this was happening.

When he returned he had his shorts and shirt on. I asked, 'Did you bring it?'. He said that he had it on under his shorts. I smiled and we went out back toward the pool.

We setup on the lawn chairs. I had my full piece suit on and hat and dark sun glasses. I watched him remove his shirt, shoes and then he seemed to get a little embarrassed.

'Don't worry about it I said. It's not like I haven't seen your Speedo before.'

He slid his shorts off. My god up close it was even more impressive. Limp it had to of been 5 - 6 inches, snaking it's way up to the top of the waistband but over on the side. His balls looked great. Big and full in the Speedo and on display for my gaze. Although I couldn't stare, I would just sneak glances.

He kind of smiled half unsure. then he sat down on the lounge chair.

We made some small talk.

Than I said, 'You know what, if you put sun block on the rest of your body except for the white part then it will even out faster'.

'That is a great idea', he said. 'But I don't have any'.

'Hold on, I do. I'll go get it'.

I returned and gave him the bottle. I watch as he rubbed the lotion onto his body. Arms, legs, chest , stomach. This was such a turn on. He struggled with his back and I said, 'Here let me help you with that'.

Touching him was electric. I rubbed it into his shoulders and back. I got him as best as I could then I asked him to stand up for a second. I did his lower back.. I took the liberty of reaching around and feeling his stomach for a quick second.

Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers
12