Layla and Ben Ch. 02

Story Info
Layla discovers her love of rough anal sex.
983 words
37.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the first time I tried it. Some of the black guys had been with had wanted to but I'd never wanted to before. Of course, that was what was great about Ben. He'd brought out a whole new side to my sexuality. He'd made me realise I was born to be a white man's fuck-toy. I'm a 25 year old British black girl of Jamaican descent. My boyfriend, 30 year old Ben, is white British.

Ben was waiting in bed for me as I brushed my teeth in the bathroom. "Honey," he called out from the bedroom "could you bring me a glass of water please?"

"Yeah, OK!" I shouted back. When I'd finished I crept downstairs to the kitchen, poured him a glass of water and made my way back upstairs. As I stepped into the bedroom, barefoot and wearing nothing but a short, silky pink negligee, I tripped up and spilled some of the water. Ben sat bolt upright in bed.

"I think, young lady, that you'd better get that mopped up immediately!" he snapped.

"Of course." I answered. and headed to the bathroom for a cloth. I went slowly, my heart racing, knowing that this was the start of some kinky fun. I had no idea, though, just what was going to happen!

When I arrived back, Ben was standing by the bed, naked and with a huge erection. I began to shake in anticipation knowing that he was about to do something fun! I knelt down and began wiping the spilt water up with the cloth. When I had finished, Ben gave a fake cough.

"Now," he said, sternly "bend over the bed!" I did as i was told and walked over to the bed, leaning forward over it and spreading my legs apart. That way, I was giving him easy access to my pussy, offering it to him on a plate.

I felt Ben walk up behind me. Everything went still and silent for a moment, then there was a searing crack as Ben slapped my arse. It took a second or two for the feeling to sink in, and when it did I gave a little cry of surprise and delight.

"What do you think I should do with you now then?" he asked. I struggled to answer through my heavy breathing. My heart was pounding!

"Please fuck me!" I gasped. Ben chuckled.

"You'd like that, would you?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me please!"

"I dunno, I might just have to not fuck you as punishment!"

"No, please fuck me!" I cried in desperation "I want to feel that white cock of yours inside me!"

Ben grabbed me by the upper arms and pulled me towards him, standing me up. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear;

"Take this silly little negligee off then and get on your back!" Again, I did as I was told. I turned to face him, and slipped one shoulder out of my negligee, then the other, and let it simply fall to the floor. I then climbed onto the bed and lay on my back, with my legs apart. Ben climbed on after me and lay over me, between my legs, and began kissing my lips and neck. I began to feel my pussy moisten, and as Ben ran his hands all over my body, tweaking my nipples and caressing my thighs, the juices were actually dripping from my pussy and down my arse.

Ben began to rub his dick along the length of my pussy, and I began to breathe heavily, anticipating his thick, white cock sliding into my tight black hole and stretching it..........

With a single powerful thrust, Ben buried his cock balls deep into my arse! I yelped in a mixture of pain and surprise and almost jumped up! I looked at Ben's face to check if he knew what he'd done, but he just smiled and winked! "You said you wanted my cock inside you," he laughed "well now it is!"

I lay there in a slight state of shock as he slid his heavenly member in and out of my hole, and as the initial pain subsided, an overwhelming sense of pleasure overtook me. Here was Ben, I thought, penetrating me in such a way as to dominate me even more than ever before! My pussy was well and truly gushing now, lubricating Ben's cock as it stretched my arsehole.

Because of the position we were in, we could make eye contact. Ben never looked away from me, enjoying every second of watching my face as he sodomised me. He kept it nice and slow, with a rhythm that only slightly sped up as he approached orgasm. He'd pull his cock almost all the way out of me before plunging it back in again.As I saw in Ben's face that he was close to the edge, I felt my own orgasm drawing near. Ben winked at me again and placed his thumb on my clit, rubbing frantically to encourage me to cum.

As the feeling of euphoria tore through me, Ben plunged his dick deep into my arsehole with a last almighty thrust, and shouted "Oh, shit, I'm going to cum inside your arse!" He let out a satisfied grunt. I could feel his cock twitching as it spilled its seed deep into my bowels. We both lay there, in the throes of orgasm, and as they subsided, Ben gave a little shake to spray the last few drops of sperm into me. He pulled his cock out of me and came up to give me a kiss. I could feel his warm, sticky sperm dribble out of my well used butt as I turned to kiss and cuddle him.

"I love you." I said, breathlessly. "And I could definitely do that again!" Ben grinned.

"I plan to!" he said.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
definitely more

So damn Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE MORE MORE !!!

More Please ! I love this story

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Nice Writing

Why stop Ben & Layla have alot of things to Try. like Public sex, Having her ex-Boyfriends seeing her with him. and Having her Pierced or Tatooed to mark her as His.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your stories .

More would be nice . I'm looking for a Ben , myself . Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i like your stories...

please keep them coming.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
A Good Man Is So Hard to Find Hot black girl hooks up with sexy white boss.in Interracial Love
Cynthia Two white jocks teach an uptight black girl a lesson.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sexy Sistah Likes Her Trash White Black social worker finds satisfaction with hung redneck.in Interracial Love
Breed A white man breeds a black woman after flirting at work.in Interracial Love
More Stories