Leah's Adventures in Porn

Story Info
A young woman's sexual journey.
18k words
4.74
95.1k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunupper
Sunupper
57 Followers

Chapter One -- Preparation

She was instantly awake. Today was the day. Her mind started exploring all the possibilities and a tingling started in her flat stomach. She smoothed her fingers down her sleek flanks and onto her hips. Damn it, she felt good -- fine hairs beginning to stand up on her arms, on her legs. She slid her palms over her belly and her fingers skimmed over her mound.

Today, Leah was starting an adventure into porn. Not for money, not through duress but rather for a deep passion.

Thinking back on her sexual experience, all that groping with sweaty, pimply boys weren't doing it. They'd been useful for figuring out the things didn't turn her on -- the fumbling, the needy exclusivity. The girls had been useful also -- Leah appreciated their different approach to sex -- but she hated the exclusivity, the bitchiness, the imperfections.

Porn on the other hand was just a turn-on. Those hard, perfect bodies, the gorgeous boys and girls, the intensity of being told what to do by an anonymous director. Leah particularly enjoyed the 'behind the scenes' videos and picture where she got to see that direction -- the need to hold a penis (or two, or three) in place (in mouth, pussy or bottom) until the perfect photo was completed. This was quite a contrast to the embarrassed disentangling after an over-hasty coupling.

The other thing Leah loved about porn was the organizing of content -- the categorization, the ability to carefully check off achievements. She loved thinking about the continuum: softcore; hardcore; solo; mf; ff; mmf; ffm; gangbang. She wanted to explore the variety: toys; facials; creampies and beyond. As long as it didn't impact her health, she was a willing explorer.

So today was the day. She was going for an interview / casting session with Indigo Productions. Leah had carefully explored all the possibilities -- she rejected ugly and plastic porn, she rejected the soft-core only production houses. Leah wanted beautiful porn that went all the way; ALL the way.

She'd carefully watched the casting videos so knew how to prepare. Yesterday had been quite a day -- the hair, the nails, the Hollywood waxing, the tanning, and the careful selection of clothes. There was going to be no uncertainty, no doubts. Just clearly spoken answers to the most intimate questions:

"How many boys have you fucked?"

"Six."

"How many at one time?"

"Two."

"Have you tried Anal?"

"Not yet but I want to."

"What are your fantasies?"

"I really want to experience 3 cocks slipping into my body together."

Leah figured that this was going to be fun!

Her fingers had been gently sliding over her mound, touching her clitoris as she thought about the day ahead. She knew for sure that several strangers would get to see her body -- she figured that at least one would likely get to try her out -- see whether she was serious about this. Her pussy was getting wet, her lips swelling with arousal as her fingers gently slipped into her slit.

Leah was stunning -- and she knew it: 5'9"; 120 lbs; gorgeous high breasts with stunning nipples that would puff up under the slightest arousal, smooth pinky-brown with a smooth transition from breast to aureole to nipple; honey blonde hair worn shoulder length -- most often in a high pony tail so that her neck was exposed; fine downy hair over her body, legs and arms; A smooth, hairless pussy -- she hated the feeling of hair covering her lips.

Her face was equally beautiful: fine features; blue eyes; pert nose; full lips and a smile... a smile that lit up her whole face and made everyone around her smile. She had been approached several times to try out as a fashion model but she just wasn't interested. Clothes horse just wasn't where she was; she wanted porn.

She pulled her knees up and slid her finger down her slit and gently slipped around her hairless anus, slipping around in her clear juices. She stretched upwards and had a small but intense orgasm and then stopped. She wanted to be clear-headed for the day ahead.

She pushed the sheet aside and stood up on the bed, stretched and caught sight of herself in the mirror. Damn, she was ready for this. She went into the bathroom and had a pee. As always, she just put a finger into the stream loving to feel the warm flow hissing from her pussy. She also had a pooh -- she needed to be clean everywhere! Although Leah had never had a penis in her bottom, she'd tried dildos and was more than comfortable about the possibility of anal sex; indeed, it was one of the things she was really looking forward to.

So before stepping into the shower, she grabbed the enema kit she'd bought yesterday and looked again at the instructions. She filled the rubber ball with warm water and squatted over the bidet. She used her fingers to penetrate her bottom and guide the hard plastic tip inside. She then squeezed -- and immediately felt the warm water pushing inside. Her legs actually started trembling with the intense feelings. The tip slipped out and then as the instructions indicated, Leah stood up and gently jiggled. The pressure quickly grew and she moved over the toilet to release a gush of liquid. It felt good! She repeated this 3 times -- the third time she voided over the bidet bowl to ensure she was now completely clean.

Now, Leah quickly showered and smoothed lotion over her body. She sprayed deodorant under her arms and just a quick spray between her legs. She looked at herself in the mirror -- she was going to knock them out!

Her new dress was on the back of the door. It was a light, flowery summer dress. Nothing tarty -- it was a dress that was classy yet flirty. The skirt was certainly short but long enough to be decent. Just as well since underwear was out of the question -- it would leave lines that would spoil the test photos. The top of the dress hugged her breasts -- if there was one criticism of the dress it was that the top was just a little tight... as her nipples swelled, they were tight against the fabric. The dress wasn't transparent -- but it certainly wasn't opaque either. If the sun or a bright light got behind her, Leah's body would be delightfully exposed.

The dress slipped over Leah's head and she then reached behind her back to pull the short zip up -- most of her back remained naked, making the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra obvious. She jumped up and down to see how apparent it was from the front. The movement made her breasts move but certainly not flop around. She looked good! She slipped on a pair of flats -- she was tall enough to not need heels.

The Indigo casting session was being conducted at the five star hotel just a few blocks from her studio apartment. This was an appointment that had been arranged after an initial e-mail exchange that had included a number of photos of Leah in various stages of undress.

As she got ready to leave the apartment, Leah found herself getting quite a buzz; that feeling of intense excitement, almost breathlessness. This was so different to heading out for a date or a party where you might get laid but in that situation there were no certainties and the end result was typically far from fantasy. This time, there was a thrilling tightrope; she was in control in that she was walking into a situation where powerful, perfect sex was an inevitable outcome; she was out of control since that sex would be directed by someone else.

As she thought through the possibilities she found her heartbeat rising, her nipples tightening and her labia engorging. The latter feeling really was intense; no panties meant that moist, warm lips were feeling the breath of air. She locked the door behind her and walked into the hallway. Every step was a step closer to her dreams. She ignored the lift, skipped down the stairwell and out into the street. She felt alive, every sense tingling with anticipation. Men stared, seeing a gorgeous woman clearly heading somewhere she wanted to go. Seeing her cheeks flushed and small patches of blush on her bare shoulders, most were thinking about the lucky bastard she was clearly eager to join for lunch, and probably more.

Leah was tuned into the glances and was enthralled by the idea that not one of the men would have dreamed about where she was actually going. So even before the interview she was starting to grow into porn; not one of the men realized that she was up for any one of the fantasies that flicked through their minds as they watched her. Indeed, they were thinking how shocked she'd be if she could read their thoughts about what they would get her to do. She was certain they'd be shocked if they could see inside her brain; thinking about that continuum, the variety of sex she was going to explore.

With all those thoughts running around her head, with her senses reeling, the walk didn't take long at all. She walked into the lobby of the hotel and walked over to the meeting board. She'd been told to look for 'IP Management' and there it was -- suite 3200 on the 32nd floor. She skipped into the elevator and rode up. For the first time she was nervous, but still turned on as hell.

As she stepped out, she looked out across the harbour and turned towards the door of the suite. It was fairly obvious that there were only two suites occupying the whole of this floor of the hotel; this was looking like the expensive outfit her research had indicated.

Leah paused at the door. This was it. Her nervousness had gone although she was still turned on. She knocked.

Chapter Two -- The Interview

Almost immediately, a stunning young woman opened the door and invited her in. "Come on in Leah, we've been looking forward to meeting you." She looked intently at Leah's face and looked slowly down her body. "I'm Wendy and I'll be looking after you today." There wasn't a hint of sleaze, of coercion, just an honest acceptance of Leah's choice.

Wendy was beautiful -- Leah figured out about 25 with blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5'5" with a lean athletic body. She was dressed in a short pleated skirt and a tight fitting tank top.

As Leah stepped into the suite she was impressed -- it was a tropical-themed suite with amazing views out over the harbour. The outer room of the suite was a seating area with low sofas around a coffee table. Only Wendy was in that room although through the door at the end, she could see photographic equipment with people moving around.

"First things first, do you want a drink?" asked Wendy. Leah was fine -- she wasn't thirsty and certainly didn't need alcohol to go through with this. Quite the opposite, she wanted to retain a clear memory of every detail. "Well how about we get some paperwork done then?"

They sat next to each other on the sofa with several pieces of paper paid out on the coffee table. "Okay, let's get the ID out the way so that we know how old you are." Leah handed over her driver's license; she had turned twenty-one the week before. Wendy entered all the details into the form and then got Leah to sign it.

"Paul's shared our e-mails with me so I know what you're wanting out of this experience," said Wendy "but I'd really like to be sure you know what's involved before I get you sign the consent and release forms." Leah nodded and Wendy continued. "These consent forms include different categories that essentially determine how far you're prepared to go."

"Yup," said Leah as Wendy continued.

"I know you've indicated that you're prepared to do anything that doesn't damage your health, but I need to make sure you fully understand each of the categories." Wendy continued "Some of these are fairly extreme for someone new to the business."

"Let's start by having you explain some of the things that are off limits, then we can just explore each of the remaining categories. Does that work for you Leah?" Leah sat back looking at Wendy. There really was no bullshit, no embarrassment; this was great.

Leah started to explain. "Look, I've been looking at porn for years now and I think I've seen pretty much everything. The only things I've ruled out are scat, bestiality and extreme BDSM that results in bruising or worse -- pretty much anything else goes."

"Okay," replied Wendy with a smile "we don't do any of that anyway so that's way beyond our consent form; but there a lot on here that I'd like to explain."

Leah figured that just hearing the explanations from a beautiful woman like Wendy was going to be quite a turn on so she smiled and said "okay, let's work through the list."

"Softcore isn't going to be a problem I'm guessing," smiled Wendy, "but you just need to be aware that this goes a little further than it used to. So you'll be showing your pussy lips and there may be a little girl-girl action, nothing more than licking of breasts and mouth on pussy -- all okay?"

"Works for me," said Leah, "when can I start?"

"Tempting," replied Wendy, "but there's a lot more to go."

"So the entry point" Wendy grinned at the unintended pun, "for hardcore is solo with toys. So spreading of your pussy, penetration with dildos -- all okay?"

"Getting better!" replied Leah. Wendy looked across at her. Damn she was beautiful and the colour was rising on her cheeks and top of her chest.

"So this is the first time we talk about anal," said Wendy, "are you okay with a dildo in your bottom?"

"For sure!" replied Leah.

"What about peeing -- that's becoming a staple of solo hardcore now?"

"Yup, no problems there," replied Leah.

"Okay, so now we move on beyond solo," Wendy continued. "I have to say that most girls who come in sign off on the solo stuff and agree to 'see how it goes', so I'm surprised you're going beyond from the get go."

Leah smiled and replied, "sure, but I've really thought this through, it's the 'beyond' that's turning me on. That's where I want to be."

"Let's talk about girl-girl then -- I'm guessing this isn't a problem!"

"Nope, I'm looking forward to it," said Leah.

Wendy leant forward; "so have you had any lesbian encounters before then?"

"Yes, a couple of times," said Leah, "and I certainly enjoyed the sex. I just hated the aftermath: the bitchiness; the claimed exclusivity."

"Okay, so let's just explore the limits of girl-girl then," Wendy went on: "Dildos?"

"No problem -- mouth, pussy or bottom;"

"fingers?"

"Especially pussy and bottom," replied Leah.

"What about rimming -- licking into the bottom?"

Leah was getting breathless again as she looked across at Wendy's body sitting so close to her. "Oh yes please!" she replied as she felt moisture from her pussy trickling down through her dress.

"All in good time," replied Wendy with a smile and slight lick of the lips. "And how about pissing? Again, that's something that's being asked for more often."

"Sure," said Leah, "I got really turned on watching that on video. The idea of someone pissing on me is just a turn on. I've never tried it before; it's just so difficult to ask in real life but that's why I'm here!"

"Okay, but to complete the picture," Wendy went on, "how about a girl pissing in your mouth?"

"Just give me the word and I'm on the floor," said Leah, licking her lightly glossed lips.

"Okay, now I'm turned on," smiled Wendy shakily, "so how about swallowing piss? Would you go that far Leah?"

"Yes Wendy, I would, for sure."

Wendy was frankly stunned. She looked at this wonderful, vibrant young woman and realized she was going to do all this and more. Wendy didn't normally get turned on doing these interviews. The girls were normally unsure, focused on the money or downright scared. Leah was pushing all the right buttons. Wendy was enjoying this.

"Moving right along, let's get into boy/girl."

"Yes please!" replied Leah.

"So let's start with a blow job then," Wendy said.

Leah replied; "I'm just fine with that and before you ask, I'm happy to have the guy come in my mouth and yes, I'll swallow. I tend to gag a bit at the moment but I suspect I'll learn to control that."

"I thought so!" said Wendy "but what about deep throat? That's when the penis goes all the way into your throat."

"I've never tried it," said Leah, "and I guess I worry about the gag reflex but I want to try it!"

"So what about getting that penis into your pussy?" asked Wendy?

"Oh yes please" said Leah, "and yes, I'm okay with him coming inside my pussy!"

"Fantastic!" said Wendy; I'm looking forward to seeing that!"

"What about anal Leah? Are you okay taking a penis into your bottom?"

"I sure am," said Leah. "I've never had a penis in my bottom, only a dildo and I'd love to have my first time with a real penis on film: a memento!"

"What about com..." started Wendy.

"Yes, he can come inside my bum" interrupted Leah firmly.

"I'm guessing pissing isn't a problem," said Wendy looking across at Leah.

Leah gazed across and said, "the idea of kneeling between a guy's legs holding a softening penis at my mouth and looking up at him as he pees in my mouth and I swallow it is a favourite fantasy."

Wendy couldn't help it. She leaned across and kissed Leah's parted lips, just running the palm of her hand over her breasts. "You, Leah, are amazing," she said.

Leah pushed her tongue into Wendy's mouth and clasped the back of her neck. They kissed greedily before separating. "Let's keep going," said Leah. " I want to get the paperwork done so that I can start on my adventure."

Wendy's hands were trembling. She had never been this aroused before but she agreed with Leah; she wanted the paperwork done so that she could watch this stunning girl doing all that she wanted. "So let's move on to boy-girl-girl. So this is where there's another girl in the mix," said Wendy somewhat unsteadily.

"Okay, how about I tell you my fantasy with this one," said Leah, "and see whether that covers all the bases."

"I suspect that's going to light my fire even further," said Wendy with a lustful smile. "Go on."

Leah talked while gazing into Wendy's eyes. Her pupils were dilated, her cheeks blushed slightly red: "Obviously the boy and girl are absolutely stunning. My fingers are guiding his penis into her mouth, her pussy and her bottom. Every time he slips out of her, I take his cock and feed it into my mouth to clean it and make it slippery with my saliva. I have a large bottle of oil which I'm pouring over their bodies. I use my fingers to open up her bottom and pour oil into her. She straddles over my face so that I can watch his penis slithering into her bottom as I slide my fingers into her pussy. He pounds in to her faster and faster until he squirts sperm deep into her bottom.

He pulls out and dribbles sperm into my mouth. She sits up and lets the sperm slither out of her bum and into my mouth. I swallow and then lick her clean. After I'm done she slips back so that her pussy is over my mouth. She starts peeing; just slowly enough that I can swallow. As she does this, he also starts pissing all over her back so that he streams down the small of her back, between her buttocks, across her gaping bum, through her pussy and into my mouth. I swallow it all."

Wendy was completely enthralled. It would have been a big enough turn on to hear a beautiful girl like Leah just saying that, but to watch her in the full knowledge that this wasn't a story, it was something she wanted to do... no, was going to do. That was stunning.

Wendy had let her hand slip down onto her pussy through her skirt. She just couldn't help herself. "Yup, that ticks all the boxes there!" said Wendy, her hand gently cupping her pussy as Leah watched on. "How about boy-boy-girl?"

Leah grinned back. "Same again?" she said.

"Sure," replied Wendy.

This time, Leah settled back on the sofa letting her dress ride up enough that Wendy could just see her labia all engorged. Wendy was bolder. She flipped the front of her skirt up so that Leah had a clear view. Leah was blown away. This is exactly what she got into porn for. No bullshit, no desperate conversation, just beautiful sex.

Sunupper
Sunupper
57 Followers