Leah's Bondage Ch. 05

Story Info
Leah gets her collar.
4.1k words
4.7
123.9k
35

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,058 Followers

After a long shower, Leah wrapped herself in the blue floral kimono style robe that had appeared on the hook in the bathroom. Not knowing when Master, or whatever his name really was, would get back, she decided she had better get her work done. If she was going to be a prisoner, it was far better to spend it in the nicer rooms that in that little hell-hole.

She put the DVD into the player and settled onto a pile of pillows to watch. The case was labeled CS Instructional 1. To her shock and fascination, it was a porn DVD. She had never seen any live action porn before and watched in a combination of disgust and rapt amazement as stick thin women with blood red lips took huge swollen cocks into their mouths and sucked on them. What was more interesting was the commentary that was overlaid onto the DVD. It was her Master’s voice, drawing her attention to a particular technique used in this sequence or a certain style used in another. Once she had gotten over the shock of it, she started the DVD over again and paid more attention to what he was saying as she had the strong feeling that he would be testing her on the material.

When the DVD had finished, Leah put it carefully away and looked curiously at the other cases there. CS Instructional 2, Anal Play, Flogging, Japanese Rope Bondage, Serving Guests, and other titles were lined up neatly.

“I have got to get out of here,” she whispered to herself.

Taking the notebook, she settled down by the fireplace and opened it. She flipped though the pages. It seemed to be mostly text and diagrams. There were place settings for a table, diagrams for how to address letters, directions on how to tie a bow tie. Confused she looked at the title page. Basic Slave Training Manual. Someone had made a manual? She turned to page one.

The page was entitled Chapter One, Basic Slave Positions. “He’s got to be kidding.” She closed the notebook and got up and paced the room.

In his office, Carlton looked up from his work as did Raymond. Both looked toward the screen. Carlton reached for his coffee and took a sip, considering his slave girl as she paced the room. He watched her pick up the notebook and open it up again and look at the first page and shake her head.

“What’s in the notebook, Sir?” Raymond asked curiously.

“Slave positions. She seems to be having a hard time accepting them. Funny, I thought she would have the problem with the DVD. She may be more stubborn than I thought. Did Mr. Sanchez say when he would get back to me?” His eyes never left the monitor.

Raymond checked his watch, “It should be anytime, Sir. He had said within the hour. They were processing a girl.”

On the screen, Leah kicked the notebook across the room and flounced onto the pillows.

“Come on, Rabbit, think about it. Remember this morning. Show me that you are as intelligent as I know you are,” Carlton coached softly, willing her to do what he wanted her to do.

Leah wanted nothing more than to throw the notebook into the dwindling fire and watch it burn. The pain in her body was still too fresh to allow her that temper tantrum luxury, and the memory of the cell was too frightening. With a heavy heart she walked over and picked up the notebook and opened it to page one - Display position. It showed a naked woman standing with her legs spread shoulders width apart with her hands laced behind her head.

He didn’t really expect her to practice did he? She hesitated and sighed. Of course he did. He probably had spy cameras in here watching her every movement. She looked around to see if she could spot where they might be. She didn’t dare take the chance that he did and not practice them, not when her body ached so much from the beating she just had that it hurt to even breathe. Reluctantly, she stood and copied the position. It wasn’t that hard. She practiced each position several times until she thought she could do each one without looking.

Leah arranged herself on the pillow in the “waiting” position when she heard the chime sound. Hopefully, if she could please this guy, he would relax and let his defenses down and she would be able to escape. Somewhere he was going to slip up and she had to be ready to take advantage of it. It did occur to her that in this position, it would take her precious time to get up and get moving should he happen to leave the door standing open.

He entered carrying a covered tray which he set down on the table. On top of the tray rested the black leather crop and a black velvet box. Barely looking at her he spoke in his authoritative tone, “Stand, remove the robe and resume your position, Rabbit.”

In a movement that told of her early years in gymnastics, Leah rose to her feet with surprising grace to remove her robe as her Master settled into his chair. His intent gaze made her blush as her fingers fumbled with the knot of the tie on the robe. All too soon, the fabric was sliding off her skin and pooling around her feet. Her face flaming red, she knelt back down on the pillow and rested her hands palm up on her thighs.

His fingertips brushed along the line of her jaw and she trembled at the light touch, a soft intake of breath telling him that she had not expected a touch, “Have I told you how beautiful you are, Rabbit?”

Leah looked up startled. Beautiful? “No, Master.”

He trailed his fingers down her neck and over her collarbone watching the pace of her breathing increase, “You are beyond beautiful, you are exquisite -- a treasure to be cherished and kept on display. How did practicing the positions make you feel, Rabbit?”

His fingers brushed over her nipples, teasing them and Leah found it hard to concentrate on his words as pulsing sensations began in her body. How did he do that? Damn him!

“Make me feel?” her voice had a sharpness to it even as she started to reach up to brush his hand away from her breast. The crop snapped stinging at her hand and she snatched it back quickly, looking at him fearfully.

“Don’t make me cuff you, Rabbit. You will hold the position until I tell you to do otherwise,” His blue eyes brooked no argument. “Do you understand?”

Her shoulders slumped, “Yes, Master.”

The leather tab of the crop traced down her inner thigh, “I think you legs should be apart more, this is too demure.”

Reluctantly, Leah spread her legs. But the crop kept tapping until she felt she was lewdly spread. As if to make his point, he probed between her lower lips with the crop and started to massage her clit with the crop, sending wonderful and terrible sensations through her. Leah strained to stay still and almost wept with joy when he finally pulled the crop away, yet she ached to follow it. What was he turning her into?

When he finally had her positioned exactly as he wanted her, he uncovered the tray and began to feed her lunch. The smell alone of the hearty stew was almost enough to make Leah break her position. Still, it might be one fingertip out of line that would have him take it all away. She stayed perfectly still, eating the dainty bites he offered her. For the first time, she did not end the meal still hungry.

“Master?” Leah ventured, feeling a bit braver for actually being full.

“Yes, Pet?” “What are you doing with me?”

“What do you mean?” Carlton picked up the crop and with a gentle tap corrected her posture.

Her eyes flicked to the crop and then back to Carlton as the bravery began to fall away, “The positions and-and the rest of the notebook-I mean if you want sex you can just - that is-“ she trailed off.

“Rape you?” He traced the crop down her outer leg and then up her inner thigh to her lower lips again and almost idly played with it there as if thinking. “It’s been bothering you that when I did have sex with you, that I made it enjoyable, even though I had you tied down?”

Leah paled, “No! I didn’t say that!”

The crop had found her clit again and began to torment her. She jerked, her eyes huge and panicked at the maelstrom of sensations.

“You didn’t have to, Rabbit.,” he kept his voice kind, “I could just keep you locked in here and come and rape you whenever I please. There are those that would have bought you that would have done just that. I prefer to train you to be cooperative. You are highly sensitive and responsive to this and I think you will flourish and be very happy here.”

Leah couldn’t stop herself from grinding on the crop, trying to get more from it. She leaned her head back and moaned softly as the throbbing turned to pounding and her open hands became clenched fists.

“Admit it, Rabbit, you want it, don’t you? You want me to push you to orgasm, You want to fuck this crop right here and now. Or better, you are hoping I will push you to the ground and fuck you myself. Fuck you until you pass out. Isn’t that right? Tell me!”

Leah bit her lip, refusing to answer even as she ground harder onto the crop and moaned.

“Tell me!” he commanded in his most authoritative voice.

“Yes!” the fear of his command broke through her stubbornness and she bent over in shame.

He grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her back into position, ignoring her yelp of pain, but noticing at the same time the hints of her submission and arousal. He pulled her back further, kneeling beside her now until she was almost bent backwards, “You will be fucked when I am ready to fuck you. But you do have the option of begging me for it. Who knows my Little Rabbit, you might just persuade me. Beg me, Rabbit, and I might let you have an orgasm.”

“Please, Master, don’t do this to me!” Leah gasped still half bent backwards.

“A nice start on the begging, but you are missing the point of what you are supposed to be begging for, Rabbit. You have ten seconds to start begging for an orgasm.” He chuckled.

Tears spilled over her eyes, “Please, Master, I beg you for an orgasm.”

“Perfunctory. Make me believe you want it. Do I need to add a threat to it?” He trailed the crop up her belly to her nipples and gently tapped the erect nipple with it, causing her to jump as if touched by live wires. Her whimper of need had him hard.

“Please, Master, I beg you! Please! I can’t take this! Please! Let me have an orgasm, I beg you!”

This time he could hear the desperation in her voice. He dropped the crop and with his free hand reached between her legs. She was dripping wet. Expertly, he began to fuck her with his fingers, faster and faster.

“Such a good girl,” He soothed her, “That’s my sweet Rabbit, come for me.”

Leah came with a soft cry as her body submitted to her Master and she fell against him trembling. He held her for a long moment, savoring the intimacy before setting her back into position and taking his seat.

“I know it was hard for you to beg, but it is something you will need to get used to doing. It pleases me greatly to hear it. I have to get back to work, but before I go, I have a special gift for you.” He took the velvet box and opened it, showing it to her. Inside the box, nestled in more velvet was a gold choker with a small rabbit pendant.

Leah blinked and looked up at him, still dazed from the strength of the orgasm, “It is quite lovely, Master.” She said diplomatically.

“It is your collar.” He took it out of the box and placed it around her neck.

“My collar?” Leah echoed with confusion. He had said it like it had some significance.

Carlton stood, gathering the tray, box and crop, “I am sure one of the books in the bookcase will explain it well for you. Be sure you have done the computer diary entries for yesterday and today by dinner tonight.”

The door shut behind him with a solid click. Leah touched the dangling rabbit at the hollow of her throat in stunned confusion. What in the hell was a collar? She started leafing through the books until she came across one that was not fiction but explained the dynamics of “bottoming” which she learned was submitting to a dominant person. Master was certainly dominant. According to the book a “collar” symbolized the pledge of the Dominant with a capital D to the submissive to protect, love and cherish them. She laughed as she read that she in turn was supposed to be devoted and loyal.

“Sounds like a wedding ring,” she muttered to herself as she read on. The book continued to describe some collars with rings to attach leashes and others with places for engraved medallions or pendants to show ownership. Shock made her grow cold and she touched the rabbit charm - to show ownership. Anger began to burn and she tossed the book down and reached up to take off the collar.

“Fuck you, Asshole! Damn if I am going to wear your fucking collar! I am not owned by you!” She shouted as her fingers fumbled over the clasp searching for mechanism to release it. It was smooth and seamless. She struggled and tugged, but it wouldn’t come off. It was locked onto her.

She paced the room her fury fading into a numb horror. She remember the morning all too well where Master had methodically gone through his “logic” of how he owned her and how she was a slave. This wasn’t a game with him. He really believed it. He wasn’t going to play with her, fuck her and eventually set her free. She would be sold to someone else when he got bored with her; someone else who would go to elaborate lengths to keep her a prisoner.

She sat down in the leather chair and stared into the fire as the depths of this sunk into her mind. This man that owned her at least seemed to care something for her, she reasoned. He did not have to have such elaborate rooms for her. She remembered the cells the Sanchez brothers had kept them in, treating them more like animals than like humans. One guard had even used a cattle prod to keep them in line.

Survival and escape were the two things she needed to focus on now. If survival meant learning how to be his slave, then she would learn how to be one, and she would be a damn good one. It didn’t take much for her to imagine being sold to someone who would not be as gentle with her as Master. She touched the welts on her thigh from this morning and shuddered, realizing that she was already thinking of this as “gentle.”

He had been pleased that she had obeyed his instructions from breakfast. Okay, rule number one, she told herself, obey his instructions. Don’t give him a chance to beat you. He had said something as he had left, something about a diary. She remembered the electronic diary on the computer.

She almost ran over to the computer and turned it on. It seemed to take forever to boot up. Yes, there was the icon. She almost cursed the slowness of the computer, but remembered that Master seemed to have an unhealthy obsession against swearing. Survival, she muttered to herself. The program finally booted, “Describe your first sexual fantasy in detail.”

Leah stared at the computer, her mind blank. What did he want? Torrid details? Erotica? Something tempting? She could make up something. She began to type, backspacing when she got a better idea and editing carefully for spelling errors. For all she knew, he would give her a lash for every out of place comma.

The topic for today was to describe a favorite children’s book. Again, she stared at the screen in confusion. Why would he want to know that? What was his hidden agenda? After a very long time, she was unable to come up with anything sinister, she picked one of her favorite books from her childhood and wrote about it.

That done, she paced turned off the computer and paced the room. After time, even that became tedious. With a sigh, she took the book about being a “bottom” and lay down on the bed to read it. It was research, she told herself.

Carlton carried the dinner tray into the room, shutting the door behind him and noticed that Leah was carefully arranged in the waiting position. He was pleased to see that she had adopted the corrections he had shown her at lunch.

He set the tray on the table and sat down in the leather chair and studied her. Her nose was twitching, trying to figure out what was for dinner. Her gaze flickered from him to the tray and quickly to the crop when he moved it. Her breathing stopped when it moved, just for a second. Her fear of it was intoxicating.

“Rabbit, do you think it is right to lie?” he asked softly.

She blinked, not expecting the question, “No, Master.”

“Would it be safe to assume that you know that lying to me is wrong?” He traced the crop around her left breast and contemplated if he should have her nipples pierced or not.

Her eyes flickered nervously from the crop to him, “Of course, Master.”

“And it would be further safe to assume that you know that lying would incur punishment?” He tapped an erect nipple just to watch her jerk in response. Gods the girl was sensitive. Aroused and afraid, she was worth every penny of what he had paid for her.

“Yes, Master,” her voice quavered.

“Then why, Rabbit, did you lie to me in your diary?” He brought the crop up under her chin, forcing her to look him in the eye.

“I-“ the fear in her was overwhelming. She didn’t know what to do. She hadn’t meant to lie, she had only wanted to please him. Tears formed in her eyes. “Please, Master, I thought-“ She stopped again somehow knowing that whatever explanation she gave him would not excuse away in his mind that she had lied. How he knew was beyond her.

Then, without conscious thought, she lowered herself into the most submissive of the positions she had learned that morning. Touching her forehead to the floor and stretching her arms in front of her, she knelt there trembling, “I am sorry, Master.”

Carlton was amazed. She had such instincts and was so unaware of them. He wanted to just forgive her, but she would not learn from that lesson. He ached to fuck her until she had screamed herself hoarse with pleasure, but there would be other times for that.

“Why, Rabbit?” he moved the crop down her spine and savored her half gasp half moan.

Her face to the carpet, the oddest sensations coursing through her, Leah felt like she was sinking down a spiraling hole, as if Master had some magic spell that he was casting on her. She bit back a whimper as the crop traced a pattern on her back. Why was she throbbing between her legs? What was wrong with her?

“Answer me, Rabbit.”

“I thought that what I wrote would please you because it was more…”she faltered as the crop found a particularly sensitive spot that made her whimper and curl her fingers into the carpet, “more interesting than the truth.”

“If I had wanted erotic fiction, I would have assigned it.” He kept his voice kind, “I may assign you to write some as you do it well. However, you will tell me now about your first fantasy. Kneel up.”

Leah knelt back up into the waiting position, her face flushed, “Out loud?”

Carlton could not help smiling and chuckling at her, “Yes, Pet. You have lost the privilege of writing it by lying to me. Consider it part of your punishment. Now begin. How old were you?” He began to tease her nipples with the crop.

“Ahh…10, Master,” she squirmed miserably, the rabbit charm dancing at her throat.

“Be still. Continue.”

Desperation made her blurt out, “I can’t concentrate with that thing touching me, Master.”

“Really?” Carlton raised his eyebrows amused. “Perhaps I have something here that will help you concentrate.” From his shirt pocket he withdrew a pair of nipple clamps connected by a delicate gold chain.

Leah looked at them uncomprehendingly, “What is it?”

He did not reply, but leaned over and pinched a hard nipple and clipped the first clamp on. Leah yelped at the pain and tried to move away, but he had the second one on before she realized it.

“Touch them and you will spend the night in the punishment room,” his voice was cold with command and promise.

Leah tried to hold perfectly still. It seemed the slightest movement made the chain swing and pull on the clamp things and that sent fresh waves of pain through her. But the worst was it just didn’t hurt, it made her ache and throb between her legs. She felt her muscles spasm as if searching for something and not finding it. Tears of shame rolled down her face.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,058 Followers
12