Leah's Bondage Ch. 11 Choice 2

Story Info
Pick this one if you like Carlton.
3.2k words
4.34
59.8k
14

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,058 Followers

Raymond slid his hand over Ming's smooth skin and felt her tremble beneath his touch. She was so beautiful, her body straining against the white ropes, her eyes slightly glazed with the haze of several orgasms. He leaned in and licked her hard nipple just to hear her moan. She pushed her body toward him.

"Please, more!" she begged breathily.

"So hungry," he smiled, "And to think a few weeks ago you weren't sure about pleasure and sex."

She gave him a glowing smile, "You have made me sure, but now you torture me with the pleasure."

He walked behind her and pushed her long hair off her neck and nipped at the skin there, knowing how sensitive she was there, making her dance in the suspension. "Perhaps I should be questioning you under the torture. What would you like to tell me to make me stop?" he teased.

Ming twisted in the bonds playfully, "I will never tell! You will just have to torture me."

Raymond circled around her again with a wicked and determined look on his face, "I guess that is what I will have to do then."

In the shadows of the dungeon, Carlton turned and left; the pain in his chest almost too much to stand. Raymond and Ming had the relationship that he had wanted for himself and Rabbit. What did Raymond do that was so different than him? Why hadn't Rabbit blossomed to him like that? And worst of all, how could he stand not having her? Hadn’t he cared for her like that? Hadn’t he been gentle and loving?

She was all he thought of during the day and night. He had made elaborate plans to rescue her, calling the major over and over until he was told to just accept the fact that she was gone. He took one last look back over his shoulder at Raymond and Ming, their playful banter and deep affection. If only he could have another chance.

Later that day, when Raymond came into the office, Carlton took a deep breath. This was not easy for him, “Raymond, I – I have a question for you.”

Raymond pushed his glasses up absently, “Yes, Sir?”

“Why does Ming stay with you, when Leah risked her life to escape from me? What did I do wrong?” He could not hide the pain in his voice.

Raymond sat at his desk and took a moment to form his reply, “Sir. I am sure there are a number of reasons. Foremost, you never gave Leah a choice. A trapped animal will always want to escape no matter how nice the cage. Ming chose to stay with me.”

Carlton frowned, “You mean to say, you would have spent all that money on Ming’s papers, only to have freed her? That wasn’t just something to make her feel good?”

Raymond looked a bit disgusted, “No, Sir. It was the truth. If she should ever want to leave, she is free to do so. We have a signed contract that provides her with rights and resources if that day should come. The difference is, Sir. I have treated Ming like a human, not a pet.”

Anger rose quickly and then died just as quickly in Carlton as the truth of what Raymond said burned in him. He put his head in his hands, “What have I done? My God, I destroyed her life!” He looked up at Raymond, the horror of what he had done, what he had participated in reflected in his eyes. “And now it’s too late!”

“Actually, Sir,” Raymond said with a slight smile, “there may still be a chance to put things right.”

_____________

The mood at Alexis’ house was one of fear. Most of the staff had been fired. Buyers had been brought in for all of the girls except for Bebe, Primrose and Dora. Leah had discovered that Bebe was not really being trained for sale, but was actually being boarded by her Master. Primrose was spoken for, but was still learning the skill sets required by her Master-to-be before final purchase. Leah realized that left herself and Dora as the only sellable slaves left, or in other words, Alexis total net worth.

When the bank called to inform Alexis that the check for her mortgage payment was returned for insufficient funds, Leah realized that things were coming to a head. When she saw the maid usher the men into the office, Leah felt her skin crawl. There was something about them, that despite their hand tailored suits and Italian shoes, screamed that they had crawled up from the gutter.

She tried to calmly work on the file she was assigned to while Alexis greeted them. Be still, she thought, be very still and they won't see you. They opened a briefcase filled with currency and Alexis smiled. Leah felt a shiver of coldness go through her. She had not heard of slaves being sold for cash before. Usually the money was moved by wire transfer.

She was distracted by the instant message screen from Raymond appearing on her computer.

"Is Ms Alexis available?"

"She is currently with buyers, a Mr. Peter Monroe," she typed back.

"Who is he buying?" the reply came back quickly.

"I don't know." Leah responded, "Why?"

At the other end Raymond tried not to panic. Monroe was a notorious dirt bag. Girls that he got often never reappeared. Alexis must be more desperate than he had thought. If Monroe got his hands on Leah, he might never be able to find her again. What could he do?

"I think he is here for Dora. Alexis enslaved her for embezzlement." the words appeared on his screen allowing him to breathe again.

Leah tried not to watch as Dora took one look at Monroe and lost all control. She threw herself at Alexis feet and begged with her to keep her and not to sell her to him. Her terror was so strong that Leah could taste it. This man must be a true monster if Dora was this afraid of him.

Monroe's helpers restrained Dora and deposited her at his feet. He toyed with her with his foot watching her try to curl back in fear to his amusement.

"She will be delightful, Alexis. Thank you for thinking of me. Of course, you didn't tell me that she is part of a matched pair." he eyed Doreen.

Doreen held her head up proudly, "I am not a slave, Sir. I am a trainer."

"How much if I throw her in also?" Alexis asked with interest.

Doreen gasped and looked at Alexis in shock, "I have worked for you all these years with loyalty and you would dare to think to --"

One of Monroe's goons wrestled Doreen to the ground, binding and gagging her with an ease that frightened Leah to her core. Alexis looked up and caught Leah's eyes and the looks she gave her made her want to scream in fear.

"Raymond! Get me out of here! She just had the trainer enslaved and sold to this guy. Help me!" Leah managed to type.

"I will have you out by tomorrow night, I promise."

Leah cut the connection and cleared the history and was quietly working on the file when Alexis walked over. She did not stop working as Alexis put the cash into a safe and then leaned over Leah's shoulder to whisper in her ear.

"Don't think I won't sell you to the lions when I need to. I have someone planned for you that will make me look like a walk in the park, Princess."

By evening, Leah's nerves were shot. Alexis had driven her hard the whole day, even taking her hard as she could with a strap-on. As she served dinner, a crash in the kitchen caused Leah to jerk her hand as she was pouring wine and splashed Alexis.

Alexis backhanded her hard enough to knock Leah into the wall. Without a trainer to do her bidding, Alexis dragged Leah to the training room herself, grabbing a cane and started beating Leah until her initial anger had passed. Realizing now that selling Doreen was a mistake, Alexis had Bebe and Primrose get out the punishment box.

When Leah saw it, she began to plead and beg for forgiveness. She tried everything she had learned over the time she had been there, but the lid closed over her and locked leaving her in the confining, terrifying darkness.

________________

Disguised as a thugs, Raymond and Carlton sauntered into Alexis house unannounced with Vincent and several of his buddies. Carlton was pulling in every favor he was owed and some he wasn't to pull this off. He wished he had a camera for the expression on Alexis' face when she saw Vincent. She was so busy watching Vincent that she didn’t have time to notice him under all his makeup.

Carlton knew that the money she had gotten the day before for the sale of Dora and Doreen had gone to pay the bank and other overdue bills. She would not have the money to cover this, and that is what he was counting on.

"So, Alexis. Mr. Perez hasn't heard from you in some time," Vincent remarked in his off-handed manner, "He's concerned and sent me to see how things were."

Alexis' face looked brittle, "Vincent, what a -- surprise. I have been sending Mr. Perez regular correspondence, I assure you."

Vincent picked up a vase that had somehow survived Alexis' recent temper tantrums and studied it, "Funny that, because he hasn't received them. You should really use certified mail for the important deliveries."

"I don't - that is - am not prepared at this moment to make an extra payment. If you could give me an extra day or two, I am sure we could get this settled to both our benefits."

Carlton could see sweat on her forehead.

"That's no problem. We'll just take some stuff now and save you the problem. Boys, go see what you can find while I keep the lady company."

Carlton frantically searched the rooms for signs of Leah. He felt a wave of disgust when he entered the training rooms. There was something evil about this place. In a barred cell, a naked woman crouched fearfully, whimpering as he entered the room. Another one, with the deliberate appearance of a child gave him a sultry look.

"Where's Leah?" He demanded as Raymond looked for keys.

The sultry one pointed to a box he had almost over looked, "Stupid bitch screamed half the night."

He approached it in horror, knowing her fear of being locked in dark places. How could that woman do this to her? He tore at the latches and threw back the lid. Curled up on her side shivering, Leah blinked up at him in desperation and fear. She did not recognize him with the disguise.

“It’s me, Rabbit; it’s Carlton.” He assured her. He pulled her out and held her in his arms, rocking her, "I've got you. Don't worry. You're going to be okay. I still need to get you out of here. Can you walk?"

Leah nodded and struggled to her feet, swaying unsteadily. "We need to take Primrose. I can’t leave her here." she whispered faintly, her throat raw.

"The scared woman?" Raymond asked over at the cage. At Leah's nod, he went and unlocked the cage. "Come on. You need to trust me."

Primrose didn't look like she trusted him at all, but darted out of the cage and over to Leah, helping to hold her up.

"What about me?" Bebe pouted, posing her body lewdly, "Don't you want me?" She laughed as Raymond locked the cage, leaving her behind and helped the two women out of the room.

The two men brought them back to the office. They made some lewd comments and Carlton groped Leah the way a common thug might,"Look what I found downstairs, Boss."

Vincent took a look at the two women and gave an evil smile to Alexis, "Looks like that should just about take care of what you owe Mr. Perez."

Alexis' eyes bulged, "You can have the naked one, but you can't take the other. There is another one downstairs. Take her instead."

Vincent slapped Alexis, "I don't think you are in any position to give orders here. We are going to take what we want, unless you would rather pay your debt to Mr. Perez, yourself. Say, by the hour."

Raymond felt a streak of wickedness rising in him, "Hey, Boss. This one can't go out like this. It's too cold outside. Maybe Miss Alexis here wouldn't mind sharing."

Vincent grinned, "Now that's a good idea. Take off your clothes, Alexis, or I'll have the boys help you."

With as much dignity as she could muster, Alexis stood and removed her clothing. Raymond handed the clothes to Primrose and told her to dress. It wasn't enough. His anger at her was too great.

"I think we ought to lock her up downstairs, so she won't be any problem," Carlton suggested in a very cold tone. He would really like to take one of the whips to her, but this would have to suffice.

Vincent perked up as he noticed the fear that flickered over Alexis’ face, "What did you have in mind?"

Raymond caught the idea and walked over to Alexis catching her chin in his hand, forcing her to look into his eyes, "Seems she has this box that she is fond of using."

"You wouldn't dare!" she hissed back in fury.

Raymond let a slow, evil grin spread over his face. This would be justice indeed.

______________________

Leah snuggled into the softness of the bed and felt the warmth of Primrose snuggled up next to her. She still couldn't believe that the nightmare was over. It had been almost six months now since Carlton had taken her out of the box, and each morning she still woke with her heart in her throat until she remembered she was free.

Careful not to disturb Primrose, Leah slid out of the bed and slipped on the thick robe and warm slippers. She remembered the shopping trip with Ming when she had picked them out. Most of Alexis' money was now theirs and she could have whatever she wanted. Leah had turned down the luxurious silk robes as they reminded her too much of time up in Carlton’s slave room, and opted instead for the comfort of fleece.

Reveling in the comforting ritual of making coffee, Leah pondered her feelings for Carlton. How many sessions had she had with her therapist already about this? What part of her "love" for him was out of his manipulation of events? What had he really done to make her love him? She could so clearly remember that first night on the plane and her fear, her shame and his forced control of her. That was not gestures of love. That was control.

She took her coffee to the small sunroom and sat among her plants, letting herself calm and prepare for the day. Primrose still had a long way to go. Leah thought of her like a sister and made sure that when Raymond got them new identity papers, that they had the same last name. Leah wanted to be sure that no one and nothing ever hurt Primrose again. She just wished that there were some way for her to find the other women and rescue them.

There was a soft tapping and Leah looked up. Carlton stood nervously at the door of the sunroom. He was early. She gave him a fond smile and waved him in.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t have any extra coffee ready,” she said. She still found herself oddly nervous around him. It was a strange case of nerves and arousal. Part of her wanted to beg him to run his hand over her skin, to touch her until she screamed his name in passion – and part of her wanted to keep him on the other side of the room. Her therapist told her to give it time.

“It’s okay. I really just wanted to be with you.” He took the seat next to her and handed her a bag from a stationary store. “A small gift for you.”

Curious, Leah opened the bag. “Oh, now this is all romantic of you.” She teased as she took out some pads of paper and a box of pens. “Don’t tell me you want me to write down things for you to read?”

Carlton blushed. “No. Actually, um. I thought you might find them useful when you start school again. You are going to make a fine lawyer, Leah. I am very proud of you.”

Leah took a drink of her coffee and looked at Carlton. He had changed in the last six months. At first he had tried to woo her back with expensive gifts, but after being rejected and some conversations with Raymond, he had taken the time to get to know Leah. It had its awkward moments, but there were times – like right now – when he got it. And those times gave her hope.

“I have something else for you,” he shifted a bit uneasily in his seat, “I know I should have consulted with you before I did this, but it was on the spur of the moment.”

Leah felt the hope fade, “You know I won’t accept expensive gifts.”

Carlton stood and walked back to the hall, “I think you might accept this one.”

She took another drink of her coffee and then gave a sigh of disgust. Just when she thought he understood. She heard him coming back and turned to speak and stopped in surprise. He was standing in the doorway with his hands on the shoulders of a very beautiful black girl who probably wasn’t more than a few months past her eighteenth birthday. She was barefoot and wore one of Carlton’s dress shirts. The look in her eyes told Leah she had been a slave.

“I was at a meeting last night,” Carlton began before Leah could speak, “meeting with some clients. They had Shalani here and were talking about selling her. Before I knew it, I had bought her. In the car, I gave her the papers and her freedom in the car, but she really needs somewhere to stay for awhile.

“I had a thought that maybe we could work together. Maybe set up a foundation of sorts or something. I have an appointment this morning to talk with Interpol to turn over the names of the slavers that I know and maybe work with them from the inside. I am hoping that you and Ming would be willing to work with them on the outside.”

He guided Shalani to a chair and stood in front of Leah, “I know it won’t ever make up for what I did to you, but it is one small way that I can tell you that I love you.”

She reached out and took his hand in hers and felt his fingers wrap warmly around hers, strong, firm yet gentle – and knew that they had a long and interesting future together.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,058 Followers