Leann Rimes & the Nashville Orgies

Story Info
Hollywood meets Nashville - let the fucking begin.
19.8k words
4.53
61k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,103 Followers

(A Dylan James Adventure)

This is another in the continuing story of Dylan James, Hollywood stuntman and stud. Dylan's adventures started out with the "One For the Road" series. Please check all his adventures out -- but they are all stand alone stories. Thanks for the interest and support. And please remember to vote. All emails are welcome.

*

Dylan was sitting at his desk doing some paper work when the phone rang and Lanya, the managing partner of the stunt company that Dylan worked with and owned a small part of, called him to her office. Grabbing a quick refill of his coffee in the small office kitchen, Dylan headed down the carpeted hallway to Layna's office. He knocked and entered, and sat down on the couch by the window. Lanya was looking particularly fine that morning. She was a very pretty woman with a tight athletic body and long blond hair. She was wearing a tight top that hugged her perky breasts and a pair of form fitting jeans that left no doubt what a world class ass she had.

Layna and he were work "fuck buddies". Their on and off again affair had started a couple of years before when she pulled him into a revenge plot against an old boss of hers. (see The Bet and Meet Denise Richards) She didn't play around with him too often but when it happened, she could fuck him to a standstill. It was apparent from the look on her face that this morning it was all business.

"Have you ever been to Nashiville?" Lanya asked without looking up from her work.

"Yeah, lived there for a while with my mom, but I haven't been back in years. Why?"

"Well, Leann Rimes' agent just called us about doing the stunt work for her new music video. It seems that it is a NASCAR themed bit that they need done. A couple of cars, some professional stunt drivers, and a crash that they need coordinated. She is to be one of the drivers. So they are looking for us to set it up and bring in the talent for the stunt. You interested?"

"When is it?"

"Production meeting is in Nashiville in two days, and they start filming two days later."

"Shit, that is not much time. Why are they starting so late?"

"The director thought they had another company set up and it fell thru. She is leaving on tour next week -- so the window to shoot this is really tight. There is a very nice rush bonus on this one."

"What about the gig over at Universal next week? Who will handle that?"

"I'll give that to Frank. They need someone who can drive, set up the bit and knows what talent to bring. You are the only one I have around right now who can do that. Okay?"

"Fine."

"So here is the script for the video, and a copy of the song to listen to. She is a blond, I think. Maybe you should go online to her website and see what she looks like. That way you could get an idea of who to use as her stunt double. "

"Sounds like a plan. What is the budget for it?"

"The whole bit is $75,000 plus a $10,000 rush bonus which we will share with you 50-50."

"That's not a lot of money for this kinda bit."

"They know that. Work it out. It does not need to be anything super duper. You stage the crash and they will cut in some footage from a real NASCAR race to get the coverage that they need. Work out a simple gag after you read the script, and work up a budget. Have it on my desk by tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure." Dylan took the script and the CD and left Lanya's office. As he headed back toward his, his mind drifted to how hot Lanya looked today, and his large male organ gave an involuntary lurch down his pants leg. He would really like to fuck her again before he went to Nashville.

As he sat down at his computer and unched "Leann Rimes" into his search engine, he wondered about Nashville and what changes had happened since last he was there. Her official site came up on at the top of the search list and he clicked on it. Several photos and film clips and songs appeared on the screen with several buttons to click on to see and hear what you wanted. She was a very attractive blond who looked a lot like Renee Zellweger except with a body. As Dylan drifted through her website and looked at her music videos, he came to appreciate how sexy she was. She had started out as a young teenage country western singer with a big voice and baby fat, and had matured into a very pretty and sexy young woman. She had medium breasts, great legs, and a wonderful swinging ass that was showed off to great degree in her video, "Life Goes On." She had an innate sexuality that really translated to screen, and he was sure live as well. He was looking forward to meeting Leann Rimes.

After reading the script and doing some pre-planning, Dylan knew who to call to be the stunt double for Leann. He picked up his cell and called Nicole, a beautiful blond stunt woman who specialized in falls and stunt driving. She was about the same height as Leann, and had great legs and a superior ass. Plus while she was on the thin side, she a great set of fake tits that stuck out on her small frame like a shelf. She would be perfect for this gig.

"Hello?" Nicole said as she answered the phone.

"Hey girl, it's Dylan and I have some work for you."

"Really? I think the last time you told me that, I ended up in a hotel room in San Fran with your dick up my ass."

"Well, you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Yes, but it isn't a job. Unless you really have a job of me -- fuck off Dylan."

"I do. It is a stunt double for Leann Rimes. You do some race driving and do a crash. How about that?"

"Okay, when?"

"Like now. How about we meet for dinner and I discuss it with you?"

There was a long pause on the other end, then Nicole agreed to meet him, if he came down to her part of LA around Playa Del Rey. He agreed to meet her at her favorite place down by the pier at 8 PM that night.

Dylan worked on his pre-budget until about 6 and dropped it off at Lanya's office. He rode home on his Harley and grabbed a quick shower. Then he drove his F-150 truck down toward Playa and his dinner with Nicole. Surprisingly, he was a little early, so he grabbed a place at the bar and ordered a vodka tonic. A little after his drink arrived, while he was taking his first sip, Nicole came strolling in the door. Dylan coughed up his drink at the sight of her. She was wearing a backless little black dress that came down about halfway her tanned thighs and her large breasts were straining against the tight bodice of her dress. Her golden hair was flowing down over her shoulders and she looked good enough to eat. She saw him at the bar and walked toward him on a pair of four inch open toed heels that made her calves pop out taut and strong.. After a few pleasantries, they got a table and ordered dinner. Over a bottle of Pinot Noir, he laid out the plans for the stunt and what part she would play. But still, Nicole would not commit to the job, and he was wondering why. He was trying very hard to be very professional about the gig and the meeting, yet he could barely keep his eyes off the deep cleavage between her straining breasts. His cock was in a constant state of erection during the entire dinner. Between her reluctance to take the job, and his hope that they were going to fuck, the anticipation had him really worked up.

After dinner, they began to walk along the boardwalk south of the pier. It was late and the only light came from the beachside homes and a three-quarters moon. As they walked, she slipped her hand into his and continued talking to him about Nashville and the gig. Finally, they stopped at a bench that overlooked the ocean and sat down. She snuggled close to him and they just watched the waves hit the shore below them. He had one arm around her, and gently Dylan placed his other hand upon Nicole's knee. He was silent, but his fingers seemed to be talking for him. Nicole could not help but feel a tingle in her pussy at what she knew was coming. She had been to bed with Dylan a couple of times, and he was the best fuck she had ever had. His hand felt like a hot coal on her leg as she felt it moving upward along her thigh, pushing her skirt back as it went. She was filled with a strong desire that sent thrills running up and down her spine, and between her legs, she was getting wetter and wetter as his fingers moved steadily higher up.

"Oh ..." she sighed and she parting her thighs ever so slightly allowing his hand more room. She could feel the inner moistness of her golden haired pussy beginning to pulsate nervously. She wanted him to hurry and touch her there. She squirmed as Dylan's fingers advanced across her bare skin. He slowly tickled and teased her thighs and her leaking pussy until he was sure that she was too hot to stop him. Then he slipped his finger under the elastic band of her thong and sank his finger deep into her hot trembling cunt.

"Ooooo!" Nicole cried, pushing her hips up towards his hand. Dylan's long finger moved slowly in and out of the heated confines of her slippery wet pussy, creating a mounting desire that increased with each second that he played with her juicing cunt.

"Fuck, you make me so hot!" she moaned as he pushed a second finger inside her churning cunt. Her tingling pussy was sending waves of desire coursing through her body as she spread her legs wider giving him great access to her wet, slick cunt. At the same time she reached her hand out and rubbed it across the front of his pants. She felt the huge swollen bulge that she knew would be there. She could feel his hotly pulsing cock through the material of his pants. Quickly, she opened his zippered fly and pulled out his thickly pulsing cock. It felt like granite as all nine inches of his hard muscled cock throbbed in her hand, and all she wanted right now was to feel it sink deep into her famished cunt and fuck her silly. The thought of his thick long cock plunging into her tight hot pussy made her entire body tingle. She was going to get fucked tonight, fucked like only she knew that Dylan could.

"Oh, God! Your cock is beautiful," Nicole gasped as she beheld his giant cock. Trembling with lust, she dropped to her knees in front of Dylan and grasped his big cock with both hands. She raised it to her mouth and began to lick the large mushroom head in light, teasing circles that elicited a sighs of pleasure from him. She continued to lick larger and larger circles around the bulbous head, slowly taking more and more of his still-growing cock into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down his long hard shaft taking about 5 to 6 inches on each downward stroke. As she began to fuck her face with his huge cock, she slipped a hand under her skirt and plunged her middle finger deep into her already seeping pussy. She was getting very excited as she sucked his thick cock deep into her throat while cramming her fingers deep in the wetness of her trembling cunt. One or both of them were going to be cumming very soon she thought as she worked her fingers deeper into her leaking pussy.

"Oh, Jesus, get a room already!"

Dylan turned to see an older woman walking a dog staring at them on the public bench. Nicole raised her face off Dylan's giant throbbing dick and smiled up at the older woman, "Sorry honey, we just got carried away." She was still thrusting two fingers into her juicy cunt as she said it.

"Perverts!" the woman yelled at them as she yanked hard on her dog's leach and stormed off down the walkway. Nicole looked up at Dylan and they both began to laugh. Then she took the two slick wet fingers out of her steaming pussy and held them to his face. Dylan's long tongue licked the tasty pussy cream off her fingers as she continued to jack his jutting cock.

"Maybe we should take this back to my place, you think?" Dylan nodded and she rose in front of him. She pulled him up gently by his still rock hard prick and whispered in a throaty voice, "Then you can stuff this up my ass again, okay?"

"With pleasure," he groaned at the sensations that her skilled hands were giving him.

He somehow managed to stuff the entire length back in his tight jeans and zip up. Then grabbing his hand, she literally pulled him down the walkway back toward the restaurant and their cars. When they got back to the parking lot, it was dark and empty. Dylan was so horny that he could no longer contain himself. He pushed her back against her car and slipped his hand under her little black dress again. As his agile fingers began to rub gently at the tingling slit of her aroused pussy, stoking the rising flames of desire in her burning cunt, Nicole spread her legs wider. As his long fingers began to worm their way past the slippery folds of her wet pussy and deep into the slot of her hidden cunt, she sighed and leaned against the car.

"How do those fingers feel up in your hot little pussy?" Dylan asked as he kissed her neck.

"It ... it feels ..." she moaned at his insistent touch.

"Yes?" he asked again as he pushed and thrust his fingers up into the wet and sensitive channel of her streaming hole.

"Fucking Great!" she blurted out, her eyes mere slits as she stared at him in passion as his skilled fingers manipulated her wetly sucking cunt. Again her hands flew to the front of his jeans and freed the long column of male flesh between his powerful thighs. As she spread her legs wider, Dylan flipped up her skirt with a sudden motion revealing the pink glistening folds of her exposed pussy. As he stared at the golden hair-fringed vee between her widely spread legs, Dylan placed his big mushroom head at the entrance of her wet open cunt rubbing the great head back and forth in the juices of her thoroughly aroused pussy. He paused for a moment relishing in the heat of her hot sucking hole as her thick sticky juices covered the head of his thick cock.

As if echoing his thoughts, Nicole cried, "Please ... please ... fuck me now ... now!"

As Dylan stood between the blonde's wide-spread thighs, he looked down at her lewdly parted legs and moved to ease them still farther apart. He almost drooled as he looked down at her wetly glistening pussy. Her gushing cunt seemed hotter and wetter than before. With almost a pained expression, he pushed his thick throbbing cock forward and began to worm the large, rubbery head in between the slick pussy lips and up into the velvety cunt spread wide before him.

"Ooooohhhhh!!" Nicole responded as the cunt-splitting cock fucked up into her hotly gripping pussy. Her whimpers filled the air as Dylan thrust the head of his long thick cock up into the spreading tunnel of Nicole's willing cunt, pushing and pushing upward, until his giant cock was buried balls deep in her hot quivering cunt.

"Ooooooggggggghhhhh! Aaaaahhhh!" she cried, as Dylan began thrusting into her tight channel again and again, banging into her sensitive cervix with each massive thrust. He gritted his teeth at the almost unbearably pleasurable sensation of her hungry milking cunt muscles wrapping around his driving cock. He forced his probing cock deeper and deeper into the farthest reaches of her totally filled pussy with each gut wrenching stroke. He buried his lunging prick deep inside Nicole's willing spread cunt until his cum-filled balls banged against her quivering asscheeks. She pulled her long legs up and around his thrusting hips as Dylan continued to spear her cunt with his deeply fucking cock. Nicole was out of her mind with lust. Her mouth opened and sounds of ecstasy poured forth in a steady stream. She began to rotate her hips up to meet Dylan as his hard charging prick screwed hard up into her creaming cunt. Again and again Dylan plunged into her over matched pussy, forcing his thick cock deep into her hungrily contracting cunt.

Dylan watched as Nicole leaned back against her car, and pulled the front of her dress down over her large enhanced breasts. He grinned lewdly as she began to squeeze her huge tits and pinch her long taut nipples as his towering cock appeared and disappeared like a well-oiled piston into the thrashing blonde's widely straining pussy. It was throbbing red and swollen, and each time Dylan rammed into her, Nicole gave a guttural grunt, and her tits bounced and jiggled in her manipulating hands.

He could feel Nicole's cuntlips clasping tighter and pulling more hungrily at the stalk of his pussy packing cock. It wouldn't be long now, he thought to himself, and just in time too ... he couldn't last much longer. The constricting muscles of her hot tight cunt were milking him with every thrust of his cock. She was too skilled, too tight, too hot for him to last a minute longer!

"Get it, baby ... get it!" he spit out, urging her to cum hard.

Nicole writhed against him as the pleasure filled her mind and body. She squeezed her swinging tits harder only heightening the lust between her legs. Dylan's powerful fucks were filling and stretching her ravenous cunt as his cock drove into her again and again. She tried to scream, grunt or moan, but her throat felt dry and constricted. Her eyes were tightly closed, she felt like she was breaking apart. She was bursting, being pulled apart by Dylan's massive cock. His never ending plunges were driving her to the edge of insanity. As his thick dick sailed up her juicy cunt and banged off her cervix again, suddenly from somewhere inside her pulsing pussy huge sensations of release spread to the tiniest cells of her body, and her world exploded.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" Nicole screamed and moaned as the thick lance of flesh embedded itself into her convulsing cunt again and again. "Oh, give it to me, give it to me ... oh! I want it ... I need it ... give it to meeeee ... give me more cock!!!!"

As his wildly straining cock drilled into her slopping hole, Dylan could feel the tell-tale tightening in his balls. He felt the rush of sperm shoot up his prick and jet out his piss slit hosing down her churning cunt with rope after rope of hot white cum. "Oh shit!" Dylan exclaimed. "Oh shit!" His head jerked backward, his eyes rolling back in his head. "Nnnnnnnghghghhhh!" he grunted as his cock fired shot after shot deep, deep into her climaxing pussy.

"Ooooooh ... yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Nicole cried out as she made herself a willing receptacle for the burning-hot cum that filled her quivering cunt. She was caught in the throes of a tremendous cum, she could not form thoughts or words as her orgasm rocked her world. Dylan continued to thrust into her overheated cunt as her moaning matched the action of his throbbing cock until there was nothing left to shoot into her tight gripping pussy. Finally, in the warm air of the parking lot only Nicole's soft mewling mingled with Dylan's heavy panting could be heard in the night.

Dylan slowly pulled out his softly deflating cock from her overworked cunt. Glistening wet and covered with his cum and her juices. He was exhausted, but what a way to go. Still panting, Dylan looked at Nicole's parted legs and marveled at the devastation that he had caused. What a sight! What a gorgeous creature she was as she leaned against the car satiated, in a semi-trance state, with the shining split of her pussy flesh drenched and wide-spread for all to see. Her blonde pussy hairs glistened with their combined juices as they slowly leaked from her smoking cunt and started down her legs in small trickles of cum.

She slowly caught her breath and looked up into Dylan's handsome sweat covered face. "Christ, Dylan," she exclaimed. "You can really get me going. Fuck!"

"Well, will you take the job now?" he asked with a grin.

"I was going to anyway. I just needed you to negotiate a better deal," she said dreamily as she smoothed the front of her dress down over her elegant cunt. Then she grabbed his smaller but still sizeable cum covered prick and squeezed it gently, "and you really know how to negotiate. So when do we leave for Nashville?"

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,103 Followers