Lessons with Lenore

Story Info
She teaches him to be the best lover she ever had.
5.6k words
4.44
30.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose my interest in Rusty started with the rumors. I'd seen him around school. He even came over to my house a lot to hang out with my younger brother, Lee. His real name was Steve but I doubt anyone but his mom ever called him that. His hair was rust red and his skin was covered with freckles: hence the nickname Rusty.

I was a senior, almost 19. I'd moved from a tiny school to the bigger one when I was supposed to go into the 8th grade but the school I came from wasn't as advanced as the one I went to so they made me repeat 7th grade. I hated it but what could I do? Rusty had just turned 18 and was supposed to be a junior but had been taking extra classes to try to graduate a year early. Lee was a junior this year and had some of the same classes as Rusty. I could hear them talk about their classes from my bedroom, which was right next to Lee's. It's also how I heard the rumor.

It was a Saturday like almost any other. Lee's girlfriend Mindy, the captain of the Jr. high cheerleading squad, had to come over that afternoon to study with him before they left for a party. I was sitting at my desk, typing up an essay on my laptop when I heard his door close.

"You'll never guess what Stef told me!" Mindy gushed as soon as I heard Lee's bedsprings squeak.

"I'm sure you'll tell me," Lee said.

"Her boyfriend broke up with her last weekend, pissed her off, so she wanted to take it out on someone. JJ just got the quarterback position and wants to be single when he starts a new semester at college this fall. Stef thought it'd be best if she embarrassed the guy closest to the same status so guess who she asked to meet at the playground this morning?"

"Not Rusty?"

"Yes, Rusty. She set up the meeting last weekend and met him at the playground this morning. But that's not the best part. She told me she wanted to mess with him some, maybe let him kiss her or touch her boobs, then take him to her car and make out with him for a while but nothing else. She wanted him to think she'd do it with him but instead leave him with blue balls."

"That's cruel."

"Wait, wait, that's still not the best part. She let him kiss her on the playground, took his hand and put it under her shirt and bra on her bare boob. She said her nipple got hard under his hand and as soon as he felt it he spurted cum all in his jeans. Can you believe that? He came all over himself just from feeling her nipple get hard!"

She started giggling like mad. I think I even heard Lee snicker some. I grinned myself but mostly felt sorry for Rusty. I knew Stef. The captain of the Sr. high cheerleading squad, she was a hot blond with a mean streak. She'd think nothing of making Rusty look like just a kid who couldn't hold his cum. I'd guess that since JJ broke up with her to date other girls she wanted to start some kind of rumor that would make it next to impossible for Rusty to get a girlfriend.

I wondered if he actually came in his pants just from touching her bare tit. I had a little experience with guys but I'd never heard of that. I heard Lee and Mindy leave for the party and focused my attention back on my essay. It was difficult to think about World War II though. My mind kept returning to Rusty. When I finally finished my homework, I thought about him. He was fairly good looking, had a dry sense of humor and liked zombie movies. He was in really good shape from all the football practice and even though he was just barely 18 he was already taller than my height of 5'6". He was muscled but still a little lanky; he'd probably fill out in a couple of years. I couldn't remember that many details of his appearance even though he was a frequent visitor and dinner guest since he and Lee were friends.

The beginning of a plan was starting to form in my mind. If it worked I could satisfy my curiosity, help stop the rumors about Rusty, and thwart Stef's plan to ruin his chances of ever getting a girlfriend. There was no school Friday – the teachers had some sort of in service or something – and I knew Lee would be at a baseball game with our parents. I would snoop through Lee's cell phone for Rusty's number and invite him over. I wasn't sure if I should tell him why I wanted him to come over but I was pretty sure he would. I vaguely remembered catching him staring at my breasts one day the previous winter. He'd rung the bell and I'd opened the door for him. Even though the t-shirt I was wearing was dark, I wasn't wearing a bra and the cold air made my nipples get hard. He stared for a second before looking away and blushing bright red. I didn't know if he'd ever done it before or since but that didn't matter.

That Monday, I looked for him in the halls between classes. Though we didn't have any classes together, we did have several in the same building. When I saw him with his friends, he acted the same as he always did when he came over to hang out with Lee. At the end of the day, on the way to the last class, I was at my locker when I saw him walking by himself. He passed a group of four blond cheerleaders standing by a row of lockers. They had been chattering away but as he passed they got quiet and stared at him. One started to giggle and put her hand over her mouth. She turned to the others and whispered something behind her hand, making them start giggling too. Rusty just went to his locker, a few down from theirs and almost to mine. I watched as he put away some books, got others out, and shut the door. The whole time he acted like the blonds weren't even there but I knew he heard them. I was farther away and I could hear them. They were talking about him and Stef on the playground. He got redder and redder. When he turned away to leave for his last class he saw me looking at him. I didn't think he could get any redder but I swear when he saw me even his freckles blushed.

This went on all week. I didn't manage to snoop through Lee's contact list on his phone until late Thursday night. He had gone to a movie with Mindy and done homework on the living room couch afterward. Our parents had splurged on a 63 inch TV as a Christmas gift to themselves and I was staying up late supposedly to watch a monster movie marathon but really to try and catch Lee asleep so I could find Rusty's number on his phone. Lee was trying to get his homework done so he could go to the baseball game the next day. I was curled on one end of the couch while he sprawled all over the rest of it. He finally nodded off about 2:30 in the morning. Before he could wake up I snatched his phone off the coffee table and searched through the contact list for 'Rusty.' When I found it I punched the numbers into my own phone and put Lee's back where it was.

I got up off the couch and hit 'talk' as I walked to my bedroom. Rusty answered on the fourth ring, just as I was closing my door.

"Hello?" he asked, sounding exactly like I expected. I'd woke him up and he had no idea who was calling him.

"Is this Rusty?" I asked him as I lay on my back on my bed.

"Yeah, who's this?"

"Someone who's heard the rumor about you and wants to know if it's true."

"What? I don't know about any rumor."

"Oh come on, Rusty. I know you've heard them. Your locker is right next to a bunch of blond bitches who talk about it every day."

"Wait, Lenore?"

"Took you long enough to figure it out."

"I don't know what you're talking about. What do you want?"

"I told you. I want to know if the rumor's true."

"And I told you I don't know what you're talking about."

"Well I was going to invite you over tomorrow morning about ten to straighten things out but if you haven't heard anything about the rumor..."

"Why were you going to invite me over?"

"I told you that too. I want to know if the rumor's true. I want you to tell me exactly what happened, if anything, between you and Stef on the playground that day. I'll even give you...incentive to tell me the truth."

"Why do you want to know about that day? You'll believe what you want anyway and just laugh at me."

"Look do you want to come over or not? I'll be the only one here. My parents are taking Lee to a baseball game and Les will have classes."

"I guess I could come over. I don't know what you could do about anything though."

"I know Stef. She's a bitch and would make up anything about anyone. But I've got just as much influence as she does and if she made everything up I can stop that rumor. So...you'll be here about ten?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Great. See you then."

I pushed 'end' and plugged my phone into its charger. I took off the p.j. pants and tank top I'd been wearing and slid into bed in just my panties. Besides being curious I was now starting to anticipate tomorrow. I thought about the 'incentive' I could offer Rusty to get him to tell me what really happened that day. I didn't know if he was a virgin or not but if he wasn't I was sure he hadn't had sex very many times. I'd been with a couple of Les' college buddies a few times so I was pretty confident I knew what guys liked. They liked to see a lot of skin, which wasn't allowed at school. The dress code was strict. Shoulders had to be completely covered, necklines couldn't be any lower than the average t-shirt and shorts were not allowed. The handbook defined 'shorts' as anything that exposed the knee. Clothes couldn't be tight enough to show panty or bra lines and bras had to be lined so the girls' nipples wouldn't show. I planned to show Rusty things he'd never seen, on me anyway, right from the start. I smiled a little half smile, turned over onto my side, and went to sleep.

***

I had a hard time hiding my impatience the next morning. I wanted my parents and brother to get around and get gone but Lee was dragging from staying up so late and not getting much sleep. I couldn't show anything though. I didn't want them to ask questions. Finally, at 9:45, they pulled out of the driveway. I ran to my room to change out of my pj's and into something sexier. I'd already put on a pale pink lace thong. I grabbed a short white skirt out of my closet and pulled it on, liking how it moved when I walked. I had just pulled on a pink striped spaghetti strapped tank top when I heard the doorbell. From the wave of relief I felt I realized just then that I really hadn't been sure Rusty would even show up. I tugged my top down over my 36D's and hurried down the hall and across the living room to the front door, my skirt flipping and swishing around my size 11 hips and ghetto booty.

When I opened the door and saw Rusty standing there I had to smile. He'd hunched his shoulders, put his hands in his pockets, and was looking nervously up and down the street, sometimes glancing at the faint shadow my dark nipples made through my tank top. Looking at him I decided that regardless of any rumors or what he told me about what happened to him on the playground last week I wanted to go all the way with him.

"Hey Rusty," I said. "You know why you're here?"

"No," he mumbled.

"Well, come in," I said.

He came in and shut the door. He leaned against it, still with his shoulders hunched and looking at his feet.

"Well you know my mom's rules. Take off your shoes so you don't track dirt all over her white carpet."

He bent down and unzipped his boots but still just stood there with his hands in his pockets after he took them off.

"Follow me," I told him. I could feel his eyes on my ass as I led him into my bedroom.

"Take off your socks," I said. "I have a thing against socks without shoes."

He did what I told him but then leaned against my wall afterward, again with his shoulders hunched and hands in his pockets.

"I asked you to come over because I want you to tell me exactly what happened between you and Stef last Saturday. Tell me the truth, and I'll reward you."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Take off your shirt."

Again he did what I told him. I put my hand on his shoulder and pushed to turn him a little. I walked around him in the opposite direction 'inspecting the goods.' I'd never seen him without a shirt. He was in really good shape for just eighteen. He needed a little filling out but when he did, he'd look better than my older brother's college friends. I wondered, looking at him and seeing him acting all nervous, how many girls he'd been with. Maybe it was just that I was a little older, like Stef, and he was worried that I'd do the same thing she did. I wasn't going to embarrass him just to start a rumor. I'd left a few guys with blue balls and been called a cocktease more than once because I wasn't an easy slut but this time I wanted everything and intended to get it.

"Would you like to sit on my bed?" I asked after I'd looked at him like a prize stallion. "It'd be more comfortable."

He just shrugged.

"Ok now I'll just tell you. Go sit on my bed."

He shuffled the few steps and sat down on the very edge of my mattress, still with his hands in his pockets. I pushed his shoulder again, this time making him lie down.

"Scoot up there," I said. "Give me room to sit."

He finally took his hands out of his pockets and moved farther onto my bed. He lay on his back with his hands on his chest and his knees pulled up. I climbed up next to him but stayed on my knees instead of sitting. He kept looking at my tits and looking away.

"Now that we're more comfortable, I'm going to ask you: what happened between you and Stef on the playground last week?"

"Nothin'"

"I don't believe that. Give me your hand."

He looked at me like he didn't understand what I wanted. I took his left hand, raised it over his head and tied the end of a satin sash to it. The sash was already tied to my headboard. He looked at me again in shocked disbelief.

"I bet you've never been tied up before."

He shook his head.

"Well I'm going to ask one more question. Did you cum all in your jeans last week when you felt Stef's bare nipple get hard?"

"No."

"Give me your other hand."

He barely raised his right hand, still looking stunned. I grabbed it and tied the other end of the sash to it.

"Tell me the truth, Rusty. I'll give you a reward for the truth. Did you really spurt in your jeans last week on the playground?"

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

"Yes," he said, very quietly. His face turned at least three shades of red.

I took hold of the bottom of my tank top and pulled it over my head. "Look. Here's your reward."

He opened his eyes. When he saw my bare tits he inhaled a shaky breath, grabbed the sash tying him up, and squeezed his legs tight together.

"Do you want to touch them?" I asked.

He just whimpered in response.

"Well if you can't answer then I'll just have to take your jeans off you."

He looked panicked when I reached down to try to unbutton his jeans. He pulled his legs up, making it more difficult for me to get to the button. His jeans were snug.

I stopped trying to reach his jean's button and put my hands on my hips. I looked at him again. He was watching me like I was a hungry cat and he was a juicy mouse. I looked back at his body, braced my hands on the bed and slowly leaned down to flick my tongue on his stomach. He jerked away from me. I looked back at him and smiled.

"Have you never had a girl lick your belly before?"

"No," he said, shaking his head. His eyes were wide enough to almost show white.

I raised back up, placing a hand on his knee for balance. "Have you never seen a girl's bare tits before?"

"No."

"Before last week had you ever touched a girl's bare tit before?"

"No."

"Have you ever...fucked a girl?"

"No." That was just a whisper.

"What did you and Stef do that day? Tell me everything."

"Well, you know...we kissed and stuff."

"Was she a very good kisser?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"You guess? Had you never kissed a girl before?"

"No," he said with a shrug.

"Would you like to kiss me?"

"I guess. If that's what you want."

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to."

I leaned down again, stopping with barely an inch between our lips. I looked into his eyes and saw that he was eager but extremely nervous. I closed my eyes then and touched my lips to his. Right away I could tell that he and Stef may have kissed, she hadn't taught him anything. The kiss was sweet but very brief. I pulled back just enough to tell him, "Open your mouth some."

I kissed him again, this time brushing my tongue against his lips. He drew back and looked at me, shocked.

"I know you've seen movies with people kissing," I said. "I bet you've even watched a little porn."

"Yeah," he said, blushing again.

"So...you can use your tongue when we kiss. You'll like it better."

I leaned down again and kissed him with the amount of tongue I liked. He started with just a little tongue but after just a few seconds tried to push all of it into my mouth. I pulled back.

"Not quite so much," I said. "Just use the same amount of tongue I do, ok?"

"Ok."

I kissed him again; this time he was much better. I lightly bit his lip as I pulled back.

"Would you like to touch my tits?" I asked.

"If you want me to," he said, still sounding unsure.

"Rusty, I'll tell you again, and I want you to remember it this time, I wouldn't ask if I didn't want you to. Ok?"

"Ok."

I raised up till my left breast almost touched his hand. I took hold of his hand, uncurled his fingers, and pressed my nipple into his palm. He inhaled a shaky breath and whimpered a little.

"Squeeze it some," I said. "Pinch my nipple."

He did what I told him, causing me to lean my head back and give a little moan. He didn't need much instruction on how to play with tits, just a little encouragement. I leaned down for another kiss. My nipples brushed against his chest.

"Do you like the way my tits feel on your chest?" I asked.

"Yes." he said, sounding a little strangled.

"Would you like me to untie you so you can play with both my tits?"

"Yes, please."

I untied the sash from his wrists, then reached down to unbutton his jeans. He let me that time, raising his hips so I could pull them down (he wasn't wearing any underwear) while he palmed my breasts. When he kicked his jeans off I raised up to just look at him. He kept his eyes on my nipples while I admired his body. Naked he looked older than eighteen. He was lightly muscled, with a well developed chest and the beginnings of a six pack. Even the college guys I'd been with didn't have bodies this good.

While he was distracted by my boobs, I leaned down and flicked my tongue on the underside of the head of his cock. He reached out with both hands and grabbed my bottom sheet.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

He just nodded with little jerking nods. I smiled and did it again then wrapped my hand around the base, lifted it off his belly, and sucked as much into my mouth as I could. I heard him inhale and whimper at the same time. I couldn't deep throat him. The last inch or so I had to keep my hand on so I wouldn't choke; my fingers barely touched around the width. I bobbed my head up and down a few times then pulled back and slid off the bed.

"Would you like me to take off my skirt?" I asked. "I'm wearing a thong."

"Sure," he said, sounding a little breathless.

I smiled and turned so he had a good view of my ass. I pushed my skirt down and heard the now-familiar sound of him inhaling with a whimper. I turned back to see him still clutching the sheet and his cock twitching. I climbed back onto the bed.

"Give me your hand," I told him.

He held out his right hand. I took it and scooted a little farther towards the end of the bed. I turned his hand palm up, spread my legs a little farther apart and put his hand directly on my pussy. I pressed the tip of his middle finger to the sweet spot at the bottom.

"I shave my pussy," I said. "Would you like to put your finger inside me?"

12