Let the Lust Begin Ch. 01

Story Info
The lustful family saga begins.
1.9k words
4.25
337.1k
73
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palacechief
palacechief
2,237 Followers

Tahir Armasi was a middleclass Indian businessman living in the well to do suburbs of Mumbai (formerly Bombay), India. He was 52, married to Seema his wife of thirty years, who was 50. They had married young, as was the custom in the days when the lifestyle was much different to that of a current cosmopolitan Indian city like Mumbai now.

They lived in a comfortable, luxury 3 bed - 2 bath apartment in one of those high-rise towers you see sometimes in photos of Mumbai. Their son Mamood, who was 19, still lived with them, and Nisha their 18-year-old daughter was normally away at a boarding school, but currently back home for a week's holidays, which would be ending in a few days.

Mamood had finished school and was preparing to go to a college in Mumbai to study law in a few months, so was now taking some time out, and enjoying himself doing what he liked for a while. Nisha had another four months to go at boarding school, before finishing her education there, and coming back home.

They were a typical traditional Indian-Westernised family in many ways. They dressed in a combination of Indian and Western styles - more Western nowadays at home, and out shopping or relaxing, but traditional at social functions, where appropriate.

In their looks, Tahir who was 5'7" had put on a 'middle aged spread', but still retained some of his good looks, which had made him popular when younger. And Seema at 5'4" was still very much a good-looking woman, with a voluptuous full figure. She had been quite a stunner in her youth and she had looked after herself to this day.

Her body had grown larger - she was now a size 14, but the proportions were still in balance. She had quite large, 40D boobs which still gave way to a curvy waistline, but her buttocks and ass had grown after giving birth, she thought a bit too much, although in reality they were very much in proportion to the rest of her now, and a glorious sight for any ass man who loved a fuller buxom figure.

Mamood at 5"9" was very much a younger version of his father, and who at 19 needed to lose some weight (not fat, but a little chubby!), and had grown into rather a shy young man who lacked some confidence. Both Tahir and Seema had been concerned about this, but hoped he would grow out of it. He hadn't had a girlfriend yet as far as they knew. Nisha, on the other hand was much more outgoing. She had a beautiful face, but was a little more stocky in build at 5'2" with a rather plump ass and good sized 36C boobs, however her personality was much more relaxed and outgoing, and she seemed very comfortable in herself.

The family were gathered in the kitchen for breakfast where Seema and Nisha were standing by the worktop chatting away whilst preparing the food. They had their backs to Tahir and Mamood, who were sitting at the breakfast table. Suddenly, Mamood's mobile phone rang its rather irritating tune (so Tahir always thought), and while he got up to take the call in the hallway, Tahir looked over at his wife and daughter.

Seema was wearing a beige figure hugging cotton trousers with a white blouse, whilst Nisha wore a t-shirt and tight fitting dark blue denim jeans, which showed off every curve of her ample butt. Tahir was an ass man and couldn't help admiring the behinds of his wife and daughter as they moved about, even though one of the women was his daughter. His sex drive was still very high at his age. He felt his face flush, as a sudden thought of going up to his daughter and cupping her ass cheeks through her jeans flashed through his mind.

'Mmm,' he thought to himself, 'I'll have to ponder on these feelings a bit more,' and looked back down at his newspaper, as Mamood came back into the room after finishing his phone call.

He snatched a quick look up, and saw Mamood looking over at Seema and Nisha, who still had their backs turned and were chatting away. He was sure he saw, just for a moment, Mamood eyeing up both his mother's and sister's butts as well. Tahir quickly looked back at his newspaper, before Mamood noticed he had been watched, and he felt a harden come on in his pants.

Tahir had always tried to be open with his wife, so that evening as they lay in bed, he raised his feelings of that morning with Seema.

"Seema," he said, "This morning, when you and Nisha were making breakfast, I got a hard-on looking at both of you. Seeing both your behinds, all tightly wrapped as they were, turned me on, even Nisha's, and I wanted to go up to her and give her butt cheeks a squeeze."

Seema sat up and looked at her husband, appearing to be horrified. "What? You wanted to touch up your own daughter?" she replied.

"I couldn't help it. I'm just being honest with you about what I felt. The thought just happened and I found it quite arousing. And I'll tell you something else, I sneaked a look at Mamood, when he thought I wasn't watching, and I was sure he was eyeing you both up as well."

Seema laid her head back on the pillow with a resigned look and a sigh.

"You men!" she said finally, after a moments pause, trying to sound annoyed.

"Well," replied Tahir "I think we should relax and take it in our stride. These sorts of feelings aren't that unusual, I think, although people tend not to talk about them. Psychologists know all about this. Sons in their teens often may go through a phase when they have some sort of sexual attraction to their mother's, daughters may be attracted to fathers, and I'm sure fathers and mothers may get some sort of feeling towards their young adult sons and daughters. Normally, it's only a phase and nothing ever happens."

"Oh," replied Seema, "That's good to hear. Maybe I shouldn't dress in a way that might get Mamood to notice my body so much."

"Yes, you could do that," said Tahir, "And Nisha will be back at boarding school in a few days and I'm sure my feelings will pass. Maybe we should be more physical with each other and that will take my mind off it!"

Seema laughed and cuddled up to Tahir and gave him a kiss on the lips. She had a high sex drive to match her husband's and was always willing to satisfy his needs, which kept her satisfied as well.

He responded and they kissed, their tongues lapping sexily at each other. She moved on top of him and felt his hands over her back and buttocks. His cock had risen in response to her sexy moments on top of him and she moved her pussy over his groin. Gently reaching down, she helped his erect dick into her moist pussy.

"Ash, that's nice" she said, feeling him enter her, and she started to hump her ass gently up and down. Tahir clasped both her butt cheeks, one in each hand and squeezed and rubbed them roughly, enjoying every sensation of feeling her soft, large, fleshy ass.

"I love your ass darling," he said, as she ground herself up and down on his fuck pole. "Even after all these years, I can't get enough of fucking you, especially in your asshole."

She raised herself up a little way so that her boobs dangled over Tahir's face and mouth, and he took her right boob into his mouth and sucked. First over the areola, a wide slow suck, and then licking around it with his tongue, he moved onto the erect nipple, and tickled it by licking it up and down and from side to side, before sucking on it.

Seema writhed in pleasure as he sucked on her boob. She had always loved his technique of sucking on her tits, and it always sent an electric tingle through her body and down her spine.

She increased the pace of her humping up and down on Tahir's prick loving every sensation as it glided in and out of her wet, pulsating pussy.

Under her, Tahir responded by increasing the pace of his thrust upwards. Momentarily, he moved onto her left boob and gave it the same attention as he had given the right.

Then Seema, with her eyes closed, sat up fully on his dick and as she knelt over his crotch, continued the frenzied pace of her writhing up and down on his prick.

Tahir watched her large boobs jiggle and wobble in front of him as she rode him, and the sight of them caused the semen to rise in his balls.

"Yea, fuck me hard Seema, ride me," he cried out. "Fuck me you hot, dirty bitch." He loved talking dirty at her when they fucked, and he knew it turned her on.

"Yesss...fuck...cum inside me" she replied, "I want to feel your spunk in me. "Come on fuck me, fuck me hard" she added, now in a lustful frenzy on top of him.

They continued apace, and after a few minutes more, both were close to cumming. Tahir cried out "Ahhhhhh..." as he spurted deep inside her pussy, whilst Seema lasted just a moment longer before she came, and shouted out "Oh..Yesssss."

She rolled next to him on the bed, so they lay close to each other silently, savouring the after moment.

After a minute Seema said, "Satisfied darling?"

"Yes, of course honey," replied Tahir with his eyes closed. What he didn't tell her was that as he was cumming, he had imagined it was his daughter, Nisha, riding on top of him. "Goodnight" he added, realising he had lied to her for the first time in ages, and turned over onto his side facing away from her to sleep, feeling slightly guilty.

Thinking Tahir was satisfied, and wanting to sleep, Seema lay there relaxed and feeling like she was drifting off sleepily as well.

Her mind wandered a little as she snuggled herself down, and Tahir's words about her son Mamood looking at her in a sexual way crossed her thoughts again.

She hadn't been quite honest with Tahir. Recently, she had looked at her son in a way a mother should not, especially in the last year or so. And she was sure she had seen him looking at her body in a sexual way as well. It was a woman's, or mother's intuition. Her sex drive was high and she had imagined herself doing some quite naughty things with him, and even masturbated to the thoughts.

But she had never felt able to talk to Tahir about it. But now, as Tahir had raised some similar thoughts he had for Nisha, her fantasies seemed to be something that might just be possible. She would have to draw out Tahir's feelings for Nisha first, and then slowly tell him of her own attraction to Mamood as well. She would have to be careful how it was done. First though, she would have to raise the subject again with Tahir, and carefully introduce the idea of transforming their thoughts into reality to him.

She felt a tingle of sexual arousal run through her and in her pussy, even though she had orgasmed only a few moments ago. Unconsciously, she licked her lips, and then tried to put the thoughts away. Slowly, she drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

palacechief
palacechief
2,237 Followers