Level Ground Bk. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
This is Level Ground - Book One.
1.6k words
4.38
7.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing, not really sure what was going on or what was going to happen. I felt like a little kid that was doing something that he wasn't supposed to be doing, but ignored the rule anyway.

Once we got to the cabin, and were inside, Maranda closed the door behind us. She came toward me, lacing her arms around my neck, bringing her lips to mine. As my lips touched hers, I felt a tingle of electricity travel from the top of my neck all the way down to my knees, sending a shiver up my spine. She giggled through our kiss as she felt me shiver.

Suddenly, our kissing took a turn, and I felt something, it traveled from the pit of my stomach and stopped in my chest, causing my heart to speed up, causing me to kiss her deeper.

I heard her moan. Breaking our kiss, she pulled me toward the old cot that was in the back of the cabin and we sunk down onto it, me over her and I continued the kiss. It went on for what seemed like hours, but was only minutes.

All of a sudden, this feeling came over me, and I wanted her, more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. My lips left hers and traveled down, over her neck. I savored every taste of her, breathing in her scent. Slowly, almost hesitating, my hands moved down, over her stomach, until they reached the hem of her shirt.

I inhaled sharply, as I felt her hand against my thigh. Our kiss took a turn for passion and our embrace grew. I explored her lips and relished the feel of her teeth against the sensitive tip of my tongue.

"Lance," she said. The passion in her voice cause a slight squeak in her voice, causing me to smile. "Lance," said again, her voice more clearly. "Please."

I leaned up and looked down at her. "Please, what?" I asked her, softly.

She looked up into my eyes, her question in her eyes. Knowing exactly what she wanted, I kissed her. I kissed her as if I had the experience of a thirty year old man, when in reality; she was the first girl I had ever really kissed.

I was caught in a trance; her body was my playground. I kissed, licked, nibbled and sucked each inch of her bare skin. My hands glided along her tummy and explored the sensitive parts of her upper arms. She was tossing your head, slowly, from side to side...

I continued to explore every inch of her body as I peeled each layer of clothing from her body. I kissed her silky skin, exploring and exploring until she was as naked as the day she was born. Her skin glowed in the moonlight that peaked through the boarded up windows.

I don't even remember how it happened, but soon I was fully undressed as well and we were making love for the first time. She hugged me tightly, as our bodies rocked, almost melted into each other.

I felt her body shudder beneath me, convulsing and then, finally, my body shook and it was over. Spent, I fell forward, my body over hers, my breathing as heavy and as fast and hers. For a few seconds, we did nothing else and we didn't say anything.

I kissed her forehead gently and rose, sliding off of her and laying beside her. She turned and cuddled up to me, looking up at me. I kissed her forehead again.

"are you okay?" I asked her.

She nodded. "I'm fine."

"are you sure?" I pressed. "I didn't mean to be so..."

"I'm fine," she repeated, quieting me with a kiss.

I breathed deeply and let it out slowly. "Wow," I said. "I'd read about it in books, but I never expected it to feel like this."

She studied me for a moment. "It?"

"Love," I said. "I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you."

She smiled so widely that it showed in her eyes. She kissed me again. "I love you, too. So much."

We lay there, on the old cot, in silence, not wanting this moment to end. Nearly an hour passed without either one of us saying a word. That was when I noticed her steady and breathing and looked down to see that she was asleep.

I grinned, in spite of myself, and continued to listen to the noises of the night. And soon, I too dozed off.

The sunlight coming through the window woke me up. I opened my eyes and gently started blinking. I slowly looked around the room, forgetting where I was for a moment, and looked down into my arms. I couldn't believe it. Last night was real. I was sure I had dreamt the whole thing.

But here she is. Maranda had her arms around my waist and her head on my chest. My arms were wrapped around her as if I were protecting her. I kissed her forehead and smiled down at her. I played with her hair for a while and she twitched and smiled a little falling back asleep.

I looked up at the ceiling and took it all in. I never wanted to let her go. I took a deep breath, which made my chest rise up. Nicole obviously felt that and she woke up. Her head was still lying on my chest when she looked at me. She smiled. Oh, that smile. It made my heart beat faster. Since her head was where my heart is, she could hear it. She smiled again as I blushed.

Maranda put her hand over my heart and looked up at me and said, "I love you, Lance."

"I love you too, Maranda."

She decided to shift her body onto mine. She put her arms on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close to me. She started playing with my hair as she smiled down at me. The sun was shining through her beautiful hair. Her eyes were like mirrors reflecting the light back at me, while they glistened, getting me lost in those big blue eyes. She gently kissed my cheek.

"You missed" I said.

She just smiled and kissed me gently on the lips. I pulled away but she obviously wanted more. She crashed our lips together making it a long sweet kiss. I licked her bottom lip so she would let me in. She opened her mouth but first I gently bit her bottom lip. After our tongues explored each other's mouths, we both felt those fireworks that always gave us goose bumps.

Then she pulled away and began to dress. I just lay there, smiling. She was amazing. She was perfect for me. I honestly loved her so much.

After she was dressed, she looked at me, our eyes locking for a moment. "Everything's going to change now, you know," she told her.

I nodded. "I know," I said, placing my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her lips down to mine, kissing her gently. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she replied, with a smile.

I rose and began to dress. She watched me, as if trying to memorize my every move. After I was dressed, we left the cabin and walked to her house, which was only a few blocks away. Once we reached her front porch, I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Billy's phone number. It rang and rang and then went to voicemail. I hung the phone up. I was early so he might have still been asleep.

I dialed Ronnie's number next. After three rings, he picked up. "Hello?" he said his voice groggy.

"Hey," I greeted. "Ronnie, it's Lance."

"Lance?" he said. "Where are you? What happened to you last night? Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm sorry about that. I'll explain later. Can you come pick me up?"

"Yeah," replied. "Where are you?"

"Maranda's," I replied.

There was a slight pause. "I'm not even going to ask," he said. "Give me a half an hour."

"Okay. Thanks."

"Sure," he said and hung up.

I turned around and looked at Maranda. She was sitting on the porch steps, looking at me. I smiled and sat down beside her. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

She nodded. "My mom is home," she said. "I don't want to go inside yet. Hard to tell who she brought home this time. I hate her boyfriends."

I just nodded my head in silence. We sat in silence for a few minutes and then I heard the roar of Ronnie's car coming up the road. He pulled up along the curb and stopped.

I turned to Maranda and kissed her. "Call my cell if you need anything, okay?"

She nodded. "Same goes to you," she said, looking into my eyes.

I nodded. "I will. I promise."

"Okay."

"I love you, Maranda," I said, my voice low.

She smiled. "Love you, too."

Hesitantly, I stood up and got into Ronnie's car. Ronnie waved a hello at Maranda before we pulled away from the curb. We rode in silence for a few minutes.

"Were you with her all night?" Ronnie asked me, finally.

I looked at him and nodded. "Yeah."

"Billy is pissed, ya know," he said. "You ditched us."

"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't plan it. It just sort of happened."

He looked at me for a moment. "You stink like sex."

I looked at him and felt myself blush. "What?"

He chuckled. "You stink like sex. First time, right?" I just nodded, feeling a little awkward. "Good," he said. "It's about time."