Liason In Purgatory

Poem Info
147 words
4
2.2k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apprehension creeps from the tips of smooth slender toes traveling upward through my trembling body. Electrifying senses to the brink of intoxication. Lips engulf me in lustful servitude as I lean into your lanky frame. I Pull away hastily to steady quickened breath and slow the rapidity of my heartbeats.

Light headed and disoriented my mind grasps for a handle of reason. Chaotic thoughts race down the broken circuitry of my brain. The tepidity of arousal radiates my center as sweet satisfaction settles on tongue in the aftermath of your kiss.

Then the calm...

As fingers play against the back of your neck I move in teasingly with eyes closed. I pause briefly. The clarity of the moment revealed in three syllables. My ears burn as the low soulful seduction of Amy winehouse warns me that…

“Love is blind.”


“Copyright © 2007 MLB. All rights reserved.”

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Mmmmmm... I kind of loved this poem..

You hit a nerve and you set something in motion. Loved the sweet ending too (Amy (W)winehouse). You're on a roll girl, keep it up.