Life after the Lottery Ch. 13

Story Info
Amy brings her sister for a visit.
22.4k words
4.73
33.4k
19
7

Part 14 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers

This will introduce you to Amy's sister, she is a lot of fun and you need to know about her before you read the next adventures. This one is for fun so enjoy it.

About the category this is in, if the adventures don't really fit anywhere else, I am going to put them under 'Loving Wives' because none of this would be possible without mine

Chapter 13

Amy brings her sister for a visit

A few days after Dawn had let me fuck her in the ass for the first time Amy had a surprise for us. It was Wednesday evening and I had finished making all the couple's DVD copies and Dawn and Amy were busy wrapping all of them for the party.

"I need to ask you guys for something," Amy said.

"What?" Dawn responded.

"I got to see my sister when I was home before and she has just started her first year of college to become a nurse. When school is out for the holidays she wants to shadow me at the hospital if she can, and I think she is homesick having just started college."

"That sounds good," Dawn told her.

"Just one thing I need to ask you two, can Samantha stay with me during her semester break at Christmas?"

"Sure," I said. "How long does she want to stay?"

"If it is okay this weekend through Christmas and the first week of January, then she starts school again."

"That sounds fine Amy," Dawn told her.

"Oh thank you, she really wants to come and see me!"

I really didn't mind if Amy's sister stayed with us over the holidays, I knew Amy wouldn't get any more time off to go see her family again soon. Amy had said she was going to go pick her sister up Saturday. It would take her all day to drive home and back. Being a little bit absentminded, I had not thought about the fact that she would be here during the New Year's Eve party.

"Amy, I have one question first," I asked.

"What's that?" Amy asked.

"What about the party?"

"You mean with my sister? Don't worry about that, Samantha is pretty cool. I think she will really like the party, if that is okay with you two?"

"Dawn is that okay with you?" I asked.

"The more the merrier."

"Amy, I know this is your younger sister, how old is she?" I asked.

"She turned 18 before she started college this fall," Amy said.

Wow, eighteen, I was worried now about how everyone else would feel with a teenager at the party. I was going to have to talk to Dawn about this more later.

Dawn and Amy finished up all the gift wrapping of the DVD's, I was glad that was out of the way I had other things to work on to get ready for the party. The first thing I had to do was go see our caterer about the final plans for the party, Dawn had stuck me with that job.

Dawn, Amy and I had had some wild sex during the week; Amy had decided she liked sleeping with us when she could. Dawn had been sore a few days after her first anal experience but she had really been turned on by it and told me she was looking forward to doing it more often now. Amy worked every day during the week and usually got home around 5:30. Dawn hadn't worked that week but she said she would be working a few days the next week then she didn't plan on working anymore until after the first of the year.

Friday rolled around and I had to go into town to meet with Nancy, our caterer. We had known Nancy for a while, she had catered the first party at the house and other ones and everyone else used her for big parties.

Nancy was quite a success story. She had a very successful business but it hadn't always been that way. The times I had talked with her I knew she had married young and had gotten pregnant and had her two twin girls when she was eighteen. She had worked different jobs on and off for years. Her husband had turned out to be an alcoholic and abusive to her. When she was in her late 20's she finally left him because of all the abuse. She had started catering a few parties after her regular job to help pay bills while she was living alone with her two girls. Our group discovered her and made sure we used her as often as we could. After a few years she became very popular around town and had gone full-time with her business with everyones help with some small loans. All of us had watched her girls grow up when we saw them helping her at some of the parties.

I arrived at Nancy's office after lunch. Nancy was a very attractive woman, she was about 40, tall, slender, long curly auburn hair and a very nice body. She had a very full set of breasts that I had always been attracted to. I knew her age, but she looked much younger than 40, she was always made up well with her hair fixed. I needed to meet with her to make sure we had covered all the plans. We had planned on having a nice sit down dinner New Year's Eve around 6:00, then food for the rest of the weekend.

I walked into Nancy's office and saw her working in the kitchen.

"Hi Nancy," I said as I approached.

"Hi James!" She said as she walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You ready to go over everything?"

"Yes, I just wanted to stop by and make sure you have everything Dawn wanted."

"Let's go sit and talk. You want a beer or anything?"

"Sure, I'll take a beer," I said as I sat down on the couch in her office.

Nancy returned with a beer and sat down beside me with her planning book.

"You all had anymore wild parties?" Nancy asked.

"Not since the last one at our house."

Nancy had hung around to clean up at several of the other parties everyone had, she knew some pretty crazy things went on. She had been around for a while after the first party at the house so I knew she had seen some of what went on.

"I think I have everything down Dawn talked about, she has some pretty specific items on the menu and I had to call a few times on how to cook them and ask her about some," Nancy said as she pulled out the list.

I looked over the list and it looked like she had all the particulars on it. Dawn had some of her 'special' ingredients listed for some of the recipes.

"James, I know Dawn cooks a lot, but tell me about some of these things."

"Nancy, whether they work or not, Dawn dabbles in aphrodisiacs."

"Oh, really. Do they work?"

"Yes they do."

"James, maybe she could teach me some things, I could spice up my catering."

"Talk to her, she might teach you."

Nancy was going to arrive in the morning on New Year's Eve to bring everything in and finish cooking and preparing everything in our big kitchen. From her schedule it looked like she would be there all day and even late into the evening cleaning up then coming back for New Year's Day. That was why I needed to talk to her.

"Nancy, this looks good, but I need to talk to you about something."

"What is that James?"

"You have been around a lot of our parties and you know things can get pretty crazy and out of hand."

"You all do seem to have a good time at your parties," Nancy said with a sensuous smile.

"Everyone will be staying at the house from Friday afternoon until Sunday and you know what happened at the last party at our house. This party could get pretty crazy, Dawn has everything planned and I don't know what could happen after dinner."

"Are you worried I will tell someone?"

"No, I just want to make sure that you won't feel uncomfortable if things get crazy. I know you will be bringing people to help you and I am a little concerned that you or your staff might get offended, and I am a little worried about your staff talking."

"James, I wouldn't get offended, I always enjoy your parties, that is why it takes me so long to clean up," she said with a big smile again.

"What about your helpers?"

"That won't be a problem, my daughters will be helping me this time."

"Nancy, you daughters are just children!"

"James, you haven't been noticing. My two girls are now 21, they have worked hard to finish their undergrad work in 3 years so they can start grad school next year."

"Really, 21, it doesn't seem like it has been that long since they were teenagers helping you out. Nancy, do you think they are too young to be there if things get crazy?"

"James, my girls are beautiful grown women, we have a very good relationship. My daughters are not going to be embarrassed by anything they see, I know they are sexually active with the boys at school."

"And you are okay with that?"

"Yes. They have both started dancing and waiting tables at a nightclub to earn money for grad school."

"Really! What kind of dancing?"

"Well they are more waitresses than dancers, but they get up on stage and dance for tips sometimes."

"Nancy, do they take their clothes off?" I asked curiously.

"They say they don't, but I think they do sometimes, they bring home some pretty good tips."

"Well, if they are that liberated and you are okay with it, I don't guess there will be any problems."

"I am okay with it; I want them to have a good time while they are young and not make the mistakes I made."

"Well, I think you have turned out alright and I think you have done a great job of raising your girls and putting them through college."

"Thank you. They actually had scholarships for their undergrad years because they have such good grades, but they won't have that in graduate school I'm afraid."

About that time her two daughters came in the office to help for the afternoon. I looked at the two of them differently now, they had grown up. They were identical twins, each about 5'9", nice bodies topped with some full perky C cups and some nice hips and ass, they both had their mother's long curly auburn hair. Neither of them looked 21, they looked younger, but sexy.

"Jan and Jane come here a minute." Nancy said.

The two of them came over and stood by their mother. They all looked like sisters, not mother and daughters.

"You two remember James don't you?"

"Yes. You are the one that has the great parties," the two replied in unison.

I was a little shocked that their mother had said anything about the parties, the twins had not been at the last party at the house, only Nancy.

"Since you two are going to be helping me New Year's Eve at their party he wants to know if you two will be embarrassed if people at the party get naked and more."

Again, I was a little shocked.

"Not at all," one of them said. "Can we join in?" The other said.

Now, I was shocked because Nancy had sat their looking at me and said nothing when one of them said this. I just looked at Nancy.

"Girls, you two run along while we finish talking."

The two of them ran off to the kitchen to do something for Nancy.

"Nancy, I didn't know what to say to them?" I said stunned.

"I told you they are pretty liberated."

"Have you told them a lot about what happened at our last party?"

"Yes, they thought it sounded like you and your friends were pretty cool."

"Kids today".

"James, they are not kids," Nancy replied.

"I guess not. You seem okay with their openness."

"I let them do what they want, they even bring their boyfriends to the house to stay overnight. I figure if they are going to be sexually active I would rather have them doing it at home than in a car or some sleazy motel. Last night that had a three way with some poor boy from school."

"Really," I said. "Glad to hear you have such a good attitude about sex."

"They had asked if I thought you would like for them to dance at your party."

"We might could arrange that, would they dance topless?" I asked a little embarrassed, but had to ask, I wouldn't mind seeing the two of them dancing topless.

"I imagine they would, they are trying to raise money for school next year, and I am sure you would enjoy it wouldn't you," Nancy said looking at me waiting to see what I did.

"Are they needing money?"

"Well, since they are not going to be on scholarships, things are going to be tight for the next couple of years with them both going to grad school."

"Nancy, I think I might have a solution, call them back over here and let's talk."

Nancy called her two daughters over and we had a long talk. I had an idea how they could make some money and keep them out of bars. We talked it over, they laughed and giggled and then agreed. I told them I would make a few arrangements for them. I was leaving when I turned to tell Nancy something else.

"I need the three of you to meet me someplace soon to get your uniforms."

The twins giggled then scampered off.

"Nancy?"

"Yes?"

"How liberated are you?"

Nancy looked at me and gave me a seductive smile.

"Then you come with them! And Nancy, since the three of you will be there late and all weekend I want you to stay at the house."

When I got back home, I told Dawn that the plans were finalized with Nancy, I didn't tell her about the entertainment I had lined up. I email everyone coming to the party and told them to bring their wallets and their checkbooks because we were going to have a fund raiser. Several emails came back wanting to know what the fund raisers was for, I just told them it was for a very good cause. Dawn had seen some of the emails and wanted to know what it was for, I just told her it was for Nancy's girls to help with college. Dawn questioned me about them being at the party until I reminder her they were 21.

Dawn and Amy continued to work on things for the party that evening, Olivia had even been over a few times the last few weeks to help, I wasn't sure how much the two of them worked on the party though. Dawn was being pretty tight lipped about her 'plans'.

Saturday came and Amy left early that morning to go get her sister. Dawn and I had gotten up early to see her off. It was going to take her about 5 hours to drive there and then 5 more hours to drive back. Dawn told her to not get tired driving back and told her to stop at a hotel if they got tired and gave her a credit card for gas and just in case. Amy reassured her that her sister would help her drive back.

"Look for us about dinner time."

"Amy, here take the Escalade," I told her as I handed her the keys.

"Okay, thanks."

After Amy left, Dawn and I had a discussion about Amy's sister. We hadn't realized how young she was when we agreed to let her stay. I told Dawn I was concerned about her being at the party. She said not to worry she had talked to Amy about it. Then I asked her about the sleeping arrangements, we didn't have enough rooms to give her sister Samantha a room during the party. Amy said that Samantha would sleep in her room that weekend. I guessed if Dawn felt okay with her being there then I wasn't going to worry about it. The two of us curled up in each other's arms on the sofa and napped until about lunch time.

I woke up around noon, Dawn was in the kitchen cooking something for lunch. I wandered into the kitchen.

"What are you cooking?"

"Just something for lunch, you about ready to eat?"

"Sure. By the way, Nancy was curious about some of your recipes."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her the truth, she wants you to give her some cooking lessons."

"She does..."

Dawn served lunch at the bar. After we ate Dawn said she wanted to go sit in the Jacuzzi. It was a little cool outside but not bad, the Jacuzzi would be nice and hot. I thought this would be a good time to talk to Dawn with Amy out of the house.

We stripped off our clothes in the middle of the floor and grabbed a couple of towels out of the closet and went out to the Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi was out by the pool not under the porch like the hot tub. I liked the effect the cool breeze had on Dawn's nipples, I always did. Dawn turned on the jets in the Jacuzzi and we stepped in and sat across from each other, the hot water did feel good. Dawn and I played footsy, each of us slipping a foot up to the other's crotch.

"Dawn, we need to talk."

"About what?" Dawn asked with a concerned look on her face.

"About things. We need to talk about the things you said when you had me handcuffed."

"Honey, I was just playing with you that was all."

"I still want to talk about some of the things you said. I want to know if you were really thinking about what you said or something else."

"I was just having fun."

"Well, I think we need to discuss some things. When you said that if you wanted to make love to Amy without me around you would, did you really mean that"?

Dawn paused.

"Maybe," she said sheepishly as she looked down at the water.

"Honey, if you two want to have some privacy I don't care. It won't bother me."

"Really!" She said as she perked up.

"Is that what you want to do?"

"Yes...maybe...are you sure you would be okay with it?"

"I'm sure, you two have fun."

"Oh goody!" Dawn said as she stood up and came over and sat down next to me giving me a hug. "I love you."

Dawn slipped a hand down and felt for my limp cock. I wasn't through talking though.

"Did you mean it when you said if I wanted to fuck Amy in private, I had to ask your permission"? I asked, not letting Dawn off that easy.

"You have already fucked Amy in private without me being there, I even asked you to. You fucked Karen also."

"But not without you knowing about it."

"Honey, if you and Amy want to fuck and I am not here or if I am here, go right ahead. As long as she is here, we can both have fun."

"Are you sure? You seemed to enjoy it with all of us together."

"If you are going to let me have sex with her when you are not around, I have to let her have sex with you, it's only fair."

"It is not a matter of what is fair, I don't want to do anything you are not 100% okay with," I told her.

"I'm 100% okay with it," Dawn said. "Now let's have some fun."

"I want to talk about some other things first."

Dawn looked back down at the water because she knew what else I was going to ask about.

"James, I was just having fun with you," Dawn said under her breath.

"I know, but let's talk about what you said, let's get it out in the open. If you said it having fun, you must have been thinking about it."

"We don't have to talk about it."

"I think we should. If there is something on your mind, let's talk. We have never hidden things from each other, right?"

"No," Dawn said softly.

"Now, you said if you wanted another man to eat your pussy you would and if you wanted another man to fuck you, you would."

"James..." Dawn said sheepishly.

"Dawn, do you want to let another man eat your pussy?"

There was a long pause as Dawn contemplated the water's surface.

"I don't know..."

"Look at me and tell me honestly what you want," I said to her.

Another pause and Dawn looked up at me.

"I think so...it would be hot with you watching...I don't know," Dawn replied.

"It would be hot watching you get eaten by another man...if that is what you want. I think you would enjoy it."

"Really...I don't want you to feel left out."

"If you want that, I think you would enjoy it...don't you?" I asked as I looked her in the eyes.

"Yes I think I would, would you enjoy watching?"

"It would have to be as hot as watching Amy eat you and that is pretty hot. Watching another man eat your pussy, knowing he wanted the rest of you."

"Maybe we can try it at the party," Dawn said.

"Two more questions."

"Honey, you don't have to," Dawn sort of pleaded.

"I want to know what you meant when you said if you wanted another man to fuck you, you didn't have to ask my permission, and what you meant when you said if you wanted me to fuck another woman, you would tell me," I asked looking her in the eyes again.

"I was just talking...teasing you, that's all honey."

"Dawn, do you think you want to be fucked by another man?"

"James, it was just a fantasy, having fun, that's all."

"Nothing wrong with fantasies as long as we talk about them, my fantasy was watching you make love to another woman."

"You mean you would consider letting another man stick his cock in me?" Dawn asked surprised.

drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers