Life On The Farm

Story Info
Rutting within the Family.
1.4k words
4.23
200.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icemania
icemania
52 Followers

Liz took another big swig of her chilled wine as she watched the action in front of her.

Carla, her forty four year old sister was facing her on hands and knees grunting in pleasure. Her sister's blonde hair was plastered to her face and shoulders with all the sweat that was dripping off her on this sultry hot summer afternoon, while her gigantic round tits were bouncing forwards and backwards due to her frenetic movements. The cause of all this grunting and jiggling was Michael, Carla's twenty year old son who was at that moment kneeling behind her very ample ass and driving his ten inch schlong up his own mother's squelching cunt like there was no tomorrow.

"Unngh......yeah.....harder..... HARDER...... Michael...... Oooooh Yeah.....That's it......shove that motherfuckin' cock up my pussy boy..."

Liz shifted her gaze to Michael. Her nephew she had to admit was a stud. Bulging muscles and a tight flat stomach from years of toiling on the farm were rippling furiously as Michael increased his tempo to satisfy his incestuous cock hungry mother. Gripping Carla's big fleshy white buttocks even harder he began slamming in and out of her dripping pussy with reckless abandon. His long auburn hair was so wet with sweat that he looked like he had just come out of a shower.

The wine and the wild fucking taking place before her, was turning her on incredibly. Of course that could also be attributed to the dark haired youth who was kneeling between her spread legs and sliding two fingers in and out of her own pussy while loudly slurping on her clitoris at the same time. Damien was Michael's twin and looked like a carbon copy of his brother except for the fact that he had jet black hair instead of his brother's auburn. In every other way they were identical. Well not every other way thought Liz to herself. Damien's cock was about an inch shorter but much thicker and more thickly veined than his brother. And like his grunting brother knew how to use it very well after years of practice.

Both sisters had been widowed about fours back when their husbands died in a car crash and the resulting incest had been unavoidable for the two sexually hungry women, who were already more than intimate with each other. Especially since their two farms were out in the middle of nowhere. The fact that their sons and daughters were such studs with sexual appetites to match theirs hadn't helped either. It had started one thanksgiving dinner roughly two years back, when Carla had given Michael a wet sloppy kiss after one drink too many. No-one had slept that night and it had come out in the course of that fateful night that Carla's two boys along with her own son Carl, had already been fucking her daughter Libby for a while now. Not only that, but they also knew that their respective mother's had been fucking each other on the sly even when they had been married and had on occasion spied on them while they were pleasuring each other. To the amazement of the two sisters, they learned that one time Libby had even blown all three while they watched their mothers fuck in the barn through a large peephole. The two sisters also discovered that all four children had been dying to have sex with them just like they had been fantasizing about the kids in turn. With everybody's secret out in the open, all the shackles of taboo had been broken and thereafter they reveled in their incestual relationships and been reaching new levels of sexual gratification.

Just then Damien thrust a third finger into her twat she too groaned as a ripple of pleasure coursed through her.

"Like that aunt liz?"

"ummm....Oh yes boy........I'm loving every second of it"

Encouraged by her vote of approval Damien added a fourth finger to join the ones already shagging her well lubricated pussy.

"Ummm....that feels so good......"

Taking another sip of her wine, she tipped the glass slightly between her own fleshy boobs and watched as it trickled down between the fleshy valley between her 40DD tits and made its way to her pussy. She let out a squeal of delight as the cold red wine touched her hot clit. Damien licked it all up using very slow deliberate movements causing her to shiver even more in pleasure. Her pussy was so wet by now that every thrust of his fingers produced a loud squelch. She was getting hornier by the minute and used her free hand to ground her fleshy tits. She pulled hard on her massive pink nipple and felt such a jolt of electricity run through her that she threw her head back and nearly dropped the wine glass. Then holding her breast in one hand she addressed her busy nephew.

"Damien.....would you like some wine darling..." So saying she grinned mischievously and poured a little of the red liquid over her erect nipple.

Damien's eyes lit up and without replying reached up and swallowed the whole nipple into his mouth. Damien always had a thing for breasts as far back as anyone could remember. He had always been fascinated by breasts especially large ones like those of his mother and aunt and would never pass up a chance for some quality breast suckling.

"Ohhhh...yes.....suck that tit baby.....swallow it whole.....eat it up.....its all yours..." Liz moaned out loud in ecstasy.

Her sister meanwhile was screaming like a bitch in heat. The force of Micheal's ploughing cock had driven her head to the carpet and her huge tits were mashed beneath her. Her ass however was pushing back onto her son's cock, greedily tyring to suck in every last millimeter.

"That's it Michael. I'm gonna cummmmm......oohhhh.....Rape that motherfuckin' ass baby. Do me like that whore you fucked last week.....like a fuckin's slut.....c'mon hurt my incestuous ass. Fill me up with your hot seed......"

Driven by raw animal instinct, Micheal's eyes lit up with crazed lust and grabbing a fistful of his mother's wet blonde hair he began to ride her like a horse at the rodeo. With his other hand he began slapping her fleshy ass leaving angry red weals on them.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh.....yes......hurt my slutty ass......ride me like a fuckin bronco.....ohhhhhh my gooooooodddddd.....I'm gonna cummmmm."

Hearing all that nasty talk and seeing the debauchery before her eyes inflamed Liz as well. Grabbing a fistful of Damien's hair she pressed his face between her sweaty boobs indicating that he should maul them as hard as he could. Then she mumbled out in a hoarse whisper,

"Now put it all in. Shove that big hand of yours into my juicy pussy boy. I need to feel that fist pumping inside of me!"

She felt his finger slide in and the slow push of her nephew's knuckles.

"Shove it in. Shove it all the way in!"

With a rough push Damien inserted his whole fist into his aunt's convulsing pussy, causing Liz to let out a guttural yell. Dropping the wine glass on the sofa, she used her other hand to guide Damien's fist. Her pussy was spasming uncontrollably around the huge fist pistoning into her pussy. She was so wet that his whole wrist had disappeared inside her stretched out cunt and her pussy was attempting to suck more of him inside. She looked down and the sight of that powerful hand inserted inside of her caused her go over the edge. Arching her back so that even more of her breast was mashed into Damien's slobbering mouth she yelled out loud.

"Yessss......fuck..... ohhmigodddd......fuck that pussy..... fist it boy..... aaaaahhhhhh..... I'm gonnnnaaa cum....... oh this never felt so good.......yeahhh like that..... bite my nipple you bastard.....aaaaahhhhhhfuckk..... fuck....fuuuck.... FUUUUUUCCKKKK I'm CUMMINGGGGG!!"

The orgasm Liz experienced was so overpowering that she nearly passed out and it was a long time before she came back to earth. Looking down at Damien over her sweaty heaving breasts she smiled enjoying the afterglow of a mind-blowing orgasm. Just then they heard a car come up the gravelly driveway followed by a woman screaming

"We're home."

It was her daughter Libby who had gone to the city that morning with her son Carl. Looking down at her panting sister who was still lying on the carpet, with her son's still rigid and glistening member slowly emerging from her sopping pussy, she grinned and said,

"Looks like its going be a long afternoon."

icemania
icemania
52 Followers