Lisa or Sarah

Story Info
Two women compete to win the man they wanted to fuck.
7.8k words
4.39
109.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cffreak
cffreak
53 Followers

I already had already accepted a job in LA when I met Sarah during my last week in Vegas. We went out every night dancing and seeing shows. My last night in town was the best. She took me back to her place and we made out. I wanted to make love to her so badly but something held us back. Our shirts were off and I got to second base, but before we went any further we slowed down and started talking instead of petting. That I was leaving the next day weighed heavily on us I guess, and we didn't want to make commitments. The decision not to have sex with Sarah played on me for weeks as I made my new home in LA. Every so often I would find one of her long black hairs on a shirtsleeve or smell her perfume. We talked on the phone, but the physical distance created an emotional distance. Every night as I went to bed alone I thought about what could have been. Never pass up a chance for sex, you'll think about it forever.

After a month in LA, I met Lisa. She was a vendor, selling office supplies to our company. After our first meeting, she asked me out for a drink, and we hit it off from there. Coincidently, she was moving to Las Vegas to take a promotion in a regional office there. In a strange repetition of my experience with Sarah, Lisa and I went out every night of her last week in LA trying to get the most of our time together before Lisa left. Unlike with Sarah, Lisa and I never made out, but we certainly flirted. Somehow I thought that if I acted platonic, it would be platonic.

I called Sarah at night telling her about Lisa. Sarah said was happy for me, implying that I was having sex with Lisa. I laughed it off awkwardly saying that I wasn't getting any sex. Sarah seemed happy when I said good night and that she looked forward to meeting Lisa in Las Vegas.

I told Lisa about all my adventures in with Sarah in Vegas and that she should meet Sarah when she arrived. I got along so well with these women that I figured they could become friends. My experience with Sarah kept me from getting physical with Lisa, except for the last minute. When I took Lisa to the airport, she gave me a very passionate kiss goodbye. For many nights after that I dreamed about both Lisa and Sarah. Suppressing sexual desire only makes it stronger.

As soon as I could get some time off, I arranged a trip to Vegas. Sarah and Lisa were there to meet me at the airport. I found that they had indeed become great friends. Every night we went out to clubs and shows, talking, drinking and laughing like I had done with each of the girls individually. As I should have expected, I found myself really turned on by them both. I still had my sexual fantasies about Sarah and I wanted to follow up that kiss with Lisa. But as a trio, I never had an opportunity to get closer to one or the other. There was a very odd dynamic as both girls openly, and innocently, flirted with me. Would I tell one girl that I needed to be alone with the other? But which one? They were both so hot. It was impossible to decide. They didn't make it easy either.

Women are naturally very competitive. Very quickly they size each other up. Their choice of shoes, hours picking the right outfit, doing their hair and makeup are ostensibly done to attract men, but really guys could care less about the finer details. They mostly just want to see some curves. The real reason, I believe that women spend extra time on those details, is for the sake of other women, not to attract them, but in an unconscious way, to intimidate them. If two single women are going out to a club to meet some men or worse, if they know there will be competition to win the attention of a particular man, they take special care to look just right. Very quickly the competing women will size each other up, and most often they back down to the woman with right look. Even so, after women have presented themselves to each other, the verbal competition begins. It may be too late to go back and change into some other clothes after a woman sees another has beaten her in the appearance competition, but it's never too late to say something catty. Men have their own ways of sexually competing, but with women, it is both fierce and subtle. Of course, most women don't do this consciously, but rather biologically they are driven to compete, like all animals compete, to win the sexual affections of the opposite sex. The sense of sexual competition between Sarah and Lisa was palpable.

Sarah never talked about our week together and Lisa never talked about our kiss. I'm sure they had talked about me, and knew I had not had sex with either of them. Everything about their actions was subtly intended to get me to either pay more attention or belittle the other.

The major clue I had was that the hemlines on their dresses rose every night and their cleavage became more and more pronounced. They had conversations about not liking some kinds of clothes, perfumes and colors. I couldn't help notice that it was likely that when one girl said she didn't like something, like a perfume or color, it was probable the other girl owned it and wore it.

My last night in Vegas was the climax. We started out by going out to dinner at the restaurant in the casino I where I was staying. They showed up in the tiniest cocktail dresses. The men in the place couldn't take their eyes off these girls. Sarah and Lisa played it for all it was worth. All through dinner they snuggled up on either side of me rubbing their legs over mine and pushing their chests into my arms. They unnecessarily presented their cleavage to me at every opportunity. Whenever one talked the other would attempt to distract me. It was a clear battle for my attention.

Later on the dance floor the contest was much more pronounced. Lisa commented that our going out like this was like that TV show where they have competitive dating. Two girls go out with the same guy and he picks one at the end. She was right? Was I supposed to pick one of these girls at the end of the night? As all three of us danced together, they bumped hips to gain position in front of me. It looked playful, but a careful look at their faces revealed growing frustration and a real competitive zeal. As we danced, Lisa rolled herself into Sarah and they ended up butt to butt. They did this little wiggle step that looked almost choreographed; it was so sexy. They pressed their asses into each other hard. Lisa seemed to be forcing Sarah's dress up and Sarah scowled, as she had to grab the hem of her dress to keep it rising too high. Still back-to-back Sarah looked at me and asked, "Do you prefer women with large breasts like mine or smaller ones like Lisa's?"

Lisa bumped butt and Sarah stumbled forward. Then Lisa stepped in front of me presenting her wonderful cleavage saying, "I think she needs glasses."

We all stopped dancing as Lisa and Sarah turned to face each other. Their chests thrust out, we all looked down at the four breasts in front of us.

"A little more than a handful is about right," is all I could say in an awkward voice. This was all more than I could handle.

The Lisa pushed forward and thrust her chest right into Sarah. Lisa's boobs rammed right into Sarah's causing Sarah to stumble back as step. Sarah was taken back for a moment and brought her hands up to cover and defend her chest.

"See," Lisa said, "a wimpy little tits."

"Fuck you" Sarah said and bumped her boobs back into Lisa's.

Lisa's hands came up with claws out, but I recovered quickly to stop the impending catfight. People around the club were starting to at us.

"Let's take this upstairs." Sarah said.

"Fine" returned Lisa.

I was flabbergasted. My dick was so hard I couldn't walk straight. I didn't think what was going to happen next, but it involved two sexy girls talking about my opinion of their breasts.

Lisa grabbed my hand and raced me out of the dinning room to the elevator. Sarah followed in close pursuit. We entered the elevator and another woman came in behind us. Sarah turned to face this stranger, and must have given her a deathly look as the other woman backed out of the elevator with a frightened expression on her face. The ride up took forever as Lisa and Sarah stared each other down.

We walked to my room quietly; I opened the door and let the two girls go in. When I closed the door behind me, and turned around, I found Sarah and Lisa quietly and calmly pulling each other's hair out by the roots. Their faces were perfectly calm as if this was the most natural thing in the world to be doing. In fact, I could pick up a slight smile on their faces even though they were clearly enduring a lot of pain. I could see a fair amount of long blond hair falling on Lisa's shoulder and a clump of Sarah's dark hair fall to the ground.

My cock was still rock hard. In fact, the sight of these girls' straining and flexing bodies challenging each other was making me harder than I think I have ever been. My heart was racing. I thought I was going to have the threesome of my life. I envisioned the girls vying to get at my cock, not mixing it up in a vicious catfight.

But it was not a vicious catfight. This was slow, quiet and calculating. They exchanged cold stares while they grabbed two fists of the other girl's hair. Their dresses rose up to their hips, as they each took a wide stance to keep balance against the force of the other's hair pull. I couldn't help comparing their bodies. In their high heels and dresses that had risen way too high, I was transfixed, admiring their amazing strong shapely legs and round hard derrieres. The two dresses seemed to become even tighter, as their breasts tried to burst from their cleavage enhancing bras those lace was just barely visible. I was still thinking of their breast comparison argument on the dance floor, and was now sure there wasn't much difference in size there. These girls took very good care of their bodies and looked quiet similar. The only obvious difference was their hair and skin tone. Sarah was very fair skinned with dark black hair and Lisa was a "Santa Monica baby" with a tan color and beach blonde hair. Both girls had bright blue eyes that were locked in a devastating staring contest.

More and more hair was falling to the floor and on to their cleavage. Still they had what seemed like little smiles on their faces, even though they had strained looks in their eyes. Then it dawned on me, their smiles came from the pain they caused the other and sight of the loss of the other's hair. It was also clear to me they were making an effort to conceal their emotions behind a smile, not wanting to show any sign of weakness. Their smiles were a sign of confidence, a way of hiding emotion and a result of the genuine pleasure in recognizing a victory over the other. But after a few minutes of this quiet battle, the strain was obvious on their faces. First Lisa, then Sarah, closed her eyes.

I was frozen in my tracks. I realized that my hand was still on the door handle. As I released it, the door slammed shut. The sound jolted me as if from a dream. It felt like ear plugs were removed from my ears and my vision seemed to sharpen. I could hear the girls quietly saying to each other, "Bitch, slut, bitch, he's mine," as if they were having a calm conversation.

Lisa and Sarah had seemed like such nice fun loving women. Now they looked like two dominatrices battling for supremacy. I stepped forward towards them very uncertain what to do. I would have jumped in, and pulled them apart, if they were rolling on the floor, scratching and screaming. But this seemed like some kind of sexual ritual. I was completely frozen by hedonistic lust at this display that was so primal and animalistic.

As I stepped next to them, I could see their smiles were gone, and their eyes were watering. They had pulled out more hair than I had thought. I watched some of Sarah's dark hair float down and slide onto her smooth breast. Their cleavage was impressive, and I mentally kicked myself for looking at their tits instead of trying to stop this violent scene.

"Listen girls," I said. "Stop this."

Lisa's lips parted but she didn't speak. Her lips sparkled as she exhaled. Then I looked at Sarah's shiny lips. I wanted to kiss them both.

Suddenly they shifted positions, each girl opened her legs a little wider to get a better balance. Their high heels dug into the carpet. They were pulling each other's heads around by the hair, and probably trying to knock the other down with a pull. Their hemlines were now over their hips allowing me to see two stringy thongs, not doing a very good job of hiding the two pussies I had dreamed about these last months. This detail I did not miss, as I thought about these girls getting dressed earlier in the evening, preparing to go out with me for the night. They both chose to wear this kind of underwear for only one reason.

I couldn't help myself. I reached down with my left hand to touch Sarah's dampening thong. With my right hand I touched Lisa's pussy. They were both soaking wet and ready. I heard Lisa moan. I'm sure I found her clit. Then all hell broke loose. Their hands must have slipped. Or perhaps entire locks of hair were pulled from the scalp. But in an instant, as I massaged two engorged clitorises, there was a flurry of hands flying by my face. Lisa connected a terrific slap across Sarah's face and Sarah returned the sentiment with hard fist driven into Lisa's right breast. Lisa fell back on the bed and Sarah against the wall.

Lisa bounced on the bed and back to her high heels, lunging at Sarah. Their nails were out like daggers as they each caught each other's right hand with her left. They danced around the room like this for a moment, but couldn't keep balance. This was a catfight. They fell. Down on the floor their legs tangled and their breasts mashed together. With their first scream, I dove down between them and pushed them apart.

"That's enough!" I yelled.

They both sat on the floor looking at each other. They looked so sexy with wild hair and bosoms heaving. There was a bite mark on Sarah's left breast. Lisa was rubbing her groin where Sarah had sharply kneed Lisa's sex.

For a long time we all sat on the floor catching our breath. The sight of their cleavage barely held back by these lacey bras and exposed smooth sexy legs was too much. Their dresses were ripped open and falling off. And what was just a little water in the eyes had turned into quiet tears coming from both girls. This evening seemed ruined. My cock was still rock hard, but it was not going to get any pussy tonight. And most likely I had ruined even a chance at friendship, let alone any sexual relationship, with either of these hot girls in the future.

Lisa picked up a handful of Sarah's black hair from the floor and smirked at Sarah. Sarah reached up and touched her scalp from wear that hair came from.

"Bitch," Sarah said softly. "Get the fuck out of here, unless you want to watch me fuck my man."

"Not a chance, bitch. How about this: I slap the shit out of you, and sit there crying and watch while I fuck my man."

Slowly the girls stood up. I shot to my feet.

"Not like this!" I said. "There won't be anything left of you. And I'm not going to have sex with either of you if I'm taking one or both of you to the hospital."

"Well I'm not sharing you with her!"

"Neither am I."

Again we were quiet for a moment. Again I found myself checking out these two sexy fighters instead of working out a solution to this problem.

I was looking at Sarah's scratch on her bosom as she scolded me, "Why did you bring us up here if you didn't expect a catfight?"

I blinked and thought. I did not expect a catfight. Did I? I think I wanted a three-way, or some kinky competition for my attention to continue in the bedroom. But wait? "Expect a catfight," she had said; Sarah seemed to expect a catfight. From Sarah's tone it seemed like she wanted a catfight and I was the bad guy for stopping it.

"You thought you were going have a nice little threesome, huh?" Lisa said.

"I don't know what I thought." I honestly said. I explained that I had wanted to have sex with both of them ever since I had known them. I thought I would be lucky to have either of them. And now, with both of them fighting for me, I was out of my element. "I suppose I brought you up here to keep you making a scene down in the club downstairs. That was really sexy when you bumped your breasts together. I've been on sexual autopilot since then. I am such a breast man you know and that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

Lisa confidently pulled off what was left of her dress and stood there with her tiny thong and lacey push up bra.

"Now you know why they call those miracle bras." Sarah said looking at Lisa's intense cleavage.

Lisa raised her eyes and put her hands on her hips facing Sarah.

Sarah responded by pulling off her dress. She too had a lacey bra and tiny thong. She up fastened her bra and dropped it to the floor. Aside from the red mark on her left breast, her breasts were perfect.

"You should leave before you embarrass yourself, sweetie." Sarah said presenting her nice hard breasts.

Lisa replied by dropping her bra to the floor too. Sarah was overconfident. From my perspective, Lisa's breasts were outstanding, certainly just as impressive as Sarah's. Sarah placed her hands on her hips to match Lisa's pose, as they pointed their nipples as each other, inviting me to compare and pick the best.

I don't know how to measure women's chest sizes from just looking, but I am a breast man. Like I said on the dance floor, more than a handful is a waste. But I do like a handful, not too small and not too big. This sight was making me dizzy. They were inviting me to compare. What was I supposed to do? Bigger breasts are not better, and besides, there was no clear visual difference. These girls both had amazing bodies. They had nice round tits with what looked like rock hard nipples. Sarah's nipples were darker than Lisa's pink buttons. Lisa's beach body had no tan line, and Sarah's white skin had probably never seen the sun. The girls took pleasure in my gaze, as my head whipped from side to side from Lisa to Sarah and back. They posed and thrust out their chests knowing that I was comparing them.

Then breaking the spell, Lisa turned and picked up the phone.

"Room service, I'd like to order some champagne on ice." Lisa said giving a nasty look at Sarah, and then smiled at me. "Fine. Thanks."

Lisa looked at me and did a little shimmy making her chest a wiggle. Then Lisa looked at Sarah and walked right up to her. I sat up straight, ready to jump between them again. Sarah took a step forward to meet Lisa, and they glared at each other.

"So," Lisa said to Sarah without blinking. "You think your tits are better than mine, huh?"

"Most definitely." Sarah replied. "The breast man here thinks so too."

"Those soggy things?"

"Ha! Firmer and bigger than yours."

Now with the girls, just inches apart, standing nipple to nipple I could see that Sarah was overstating things. At this angle, it looked like Lisa might even be a bit bigger. Sarah's breasts were nice and round, while Lisa might be a bit pointier. But those were slight differences. I could never pick whose breasts I liked better. The word "firmer" echoed in my head.

Lisa used her forearms to squeeze her tits together and said, "Firmer than mine? Bull shit. Didn't you feel my breasts squish yours down there on the dance floor."

"In your dreams."

"You're afraid to finished what you started."

My mind went back to a few minutes earlier when Sarah and Lisa bumped boobs down on the dance floor.

Sarah and Lisa looked down at their nipples that were just inches apart. I could see the mark on Sarah's breast where Lisa bit it. And Sarah must have felt my gaze. We all three looked at the mark on Sarah's left breast.

cffreak
cffreak
53 Followers