Lisa Unfulfilled: Felix the Twerp

Story Info
Frustrated Asian wife finds satisfaction with office geek.
5.8k words
4.43
79.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa spent the next several weeks both reminiscing and contemplating her encounter with Rod. On the one hand, she thoroughly enjoyed the experience, but on the other, she wondered what it was that she liked so much. She desperately wanted to replicate the pleasure she experienced, both physically and emotionally. Especially when she was constantly reminded of how bad her sex life was at home.

Her lame husband was a crappy fuck. Worse, he was an inconsiderate crappy fuck with a small dick.

Was it Rod's huge cock that she liked so much? It was certainly a prominent feature of her memories of the event, and one that often helped her to reach orgasm. Or was it the way he made love? He was a much better lover than her husband, not that exceeding her husband in bed would take much. Or, maybe, it was just the fact that she cheated on her husband that she liked? It did make the situation that much more intense, even though it also elicited some feelings of remorse. That guilt, however, quickly dissipated the next time she had sex with Craig, where he expertly executed the "cum-and-roll-over" technique Lisa was now so used to enduring.

One night in bed, while her husband worked furiously over her with a herky-jerky rhythm, she thought about Rod. Lisa noted to herself that Rod wasn't the first guy she'd been with that had a large dick. He was easily the largest man she'd ever fucked and was massively huge compared to Craig, but there had been other "well endowed" men before him. In fact, it was purely coincidental, perhaps wildly lucky, that Rod even had a long, thick piece of meat hanging between his muscular legs. She paused a moment to remember his legs and what hung between them, passing a hand gently into her crotch to play with her clit-though she held out little hope of cuming with Craig's off beat tempo making it hard to concentrate. It wasn't that she really "felt" him inside of her, particularly in comparison to Rod, but he kept jostling her with every off beat thrust.

She wasn't convinced that it was his size. No, it was either his skill or the fact that it wasn't her husband inside of her.

Craig pulled out, jerked his little cock, and sent a stream of stringy cum over Lisa's belly. Frustrated by not cuming again, and being left to clean up his mess while he rolled over and fell asleep, she made up her mind to find out more about why her tryst with Rod was so memorable. Of course that would require cheating on Craig again, something that didn't seem so bad as she faced the prospect of wiping his cum up while he snored loudly.

She was, in her nature, a highly analytical woman, so as she cleaned her husband's jism from her with a cloth, she thought more about the issue. How could she find a man that was good in bed? This was an unknowable fact before she had sex with him. Unknowable, that is, unless she had references. That sounded good, but would require asking around and, perhaps, stepping into another woman's relationship. She wasn't sure she wanted to do that, just yet.

Finding a normally sized guy who happened to be single, however, would be pretty easy. She could pick someone up at a bar, but that required setting aside time and the risk of being seen. She could scope someone out on the internet-a better option, but still not without risk. A guy at work? That had risk, potentially a lot of risk, but could be easily done, she figured, if she selected the right man.

She fell asleep pondering the issue.

The next day, Lisa got up and went to work as usual. When she got there, she started to walk past her direct reports and toward her office, but stopped when she noted a man pulling apart one of her employee's computers. Her employee was sitting across from the guy with her arms folded in such a way that her large breasts were pushed up to show an ample amount of cleavage in her low cut shirt. She was chatting up the technician, who was obviously looking at her big tits. It was also rather obvious that this "bothered" him, as he was bright red and kept dropping things.

"Is everything OK?" Lisa asked the girl.

"Oh, Lee, yeah, my computer's doing something funny. Felix here," she said, touching his hand, which caused him to swallow, "says that I may need a new power supply or something."

"Felix, is the hard drive OK?" she asked the technician.

"Uh, yeah, I think so," he stammered, looking awkwardly up at her.

She smiled at him, "Good, the mother board can be replaced, but the data on that hard drive would be a lot harder to recover or, I hate to say it, reproduce."

"Oh, yeah, I think we've got it," Felix said, admiring that Lisa obviously had some knowledge of what he was talking about. That, however, wasn't all he was admiring. Felix, a professed technology geek, loved Asian women. Indeed, anime was his favorite type of "art," particularly tentacle porn.

Although Lisa certainly wasn't proportioned like an anime character, she was stunningly beautiful. She was thin, but had nice hips. Her small breasts were perky and in the tight fitting top she had on, pleasantly displayed. Her long hair framed her Asian face wonderfully as it draped over her shoulders.

"Well, let me know if you have any problems," she said to both her employee and Felix.

Flirting, Felix said, "Why? Do you want to get in here and lend a hand?"

All the girls on the desk looked up, then at each other, silently commenting on the geek's brashness with their boss-someone who could get him fired in short order if she so chose.

Lisa smiled, clearly realizing that he was flirting, then said, "I was speaking to Jane."

"Oh, uh, yeah," Felix said, lowering his head into his work, "I'm sorry."

"It's OK," Lisa said, touching his shoulder lightly before walking away. As she headed to her office, she swayed her hips a little more than usual.

When she got inside, she sat down and looked blankly at her computer screen. She enjoyed that exchange. She enjoyed it a lot. The kid was, well, just a kid. And what a geek! How the hell could she have enjoyed it so much? "Fuck," she said out loud, "I'm getting wet over a nerd!"

She replayed the scene to analyze it. Here was this awkward skinny geek with an awful haircut and even worse clothing. It was obvious the girls on the floor were playing with him in a very sexual manner, but why did she jump right in, too? Sure he was brazen enough to say something to her, but he backed down instantly when she challenged him. She stopped her line of thought. "But he was a huge geek!" she announced. "Not at all the type of guy I look at. Even Craig is cooler than that kid."

She didn't know what to think, but she wanted to flirt with him again. Hell, she wanted to wrap her legs around him while he pounded his cock into her. "Stop!" she exclaimed. "You have work to do, and a lot of it. This can wait." But, whether she wanted to admit it or not, she had already made up her mind that this was going to be the first test case-second if you counted Rod.

She got down to her business and started her day. By the time she looked up again it was after one, so she stopped, rolled her head back and forth, and got up to get lunch. Walking out of her office she looked over at her staff, the girl with the computer problem was busy working at her station.

"I guess that kid fixed the problem?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," she started, then added, "and you didn't even have to get in there with him."

All of the women laughed.

Coolly Susan looked at them all, then said, "Not funny."

"Oh, he really liked you," one of the other women chided.

Sticking out her hip and making an angry face, Lisa said, "Not funny."

All the girls giggled loudly. "Oh, whatever, I'm going to lunch," Lisa said, walking out of the department in a mock huff. The group got along really well, with humor, often of a sexual nature, used as a common bond.

After spending most of her lunch thinking about the tech geek, and finding that it made her exceptionally horny, Lisa heading back to her office. On the way, she noted that Felix was under someone's desk in a different department. Against her better judgment, but definitely in response to her inner desires, she stopped. "What the hell," she thought to herself, "I might as well start this now."

"They have you running all over the place, huh," she said, bending down at the knees so was squatting on her high heels and looking under the desk at him. She made sure that her knees were apart just enough so that he could look right up her skirt.

Looking at her from under the desk, he jerked his head up and hit it on the underside of the desk. "Shit!" he yelled, dropping his tools and grabbing his head.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Lisa said, putting her hand on his leg. "Are you OK?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess so." He was talking to her, but looking directly up her skirt, which got her surprisingly excited. She could feel herself getting wet and almost hoped that her panties would show a moist spot for him to see.

"Good. I was wondering if you could help me with a little computer problem?"

"That's my job," Felix answered with a smile, still looking directly at her underwear.

"I've been having this problem with one of my computer programs and, well, I've just been dealing with it because the other tech guys are kind of jerks. But, maybe, if you have time, you'll help me with it."

"Sure, but I probably won't be able to get to it until tomorrow. This set up is a nightmare," he said shaking his head.

"Oh, that's fine, I guess. I'll be here late tonight, though, if you can find the time today."

"Uh, I'll see what happens," Felix answered, not sure what to make of that comment.

"If you get it done tonight, I might even expense us a dinner," Lisa said with a coy smile.

"Uh, um, you're on," the tech said, stammering a bit before finding the courage to answer.

Lisa smiled, and let her hand drag down his leg as she stood up to leave.

On her way back, she stopped to look at her staff. "I'm guessing you guys tease that poor kid all the time."

"Oh yeah," one of the women said. "It's so easy."

"And so fun," another added.

"You're all so bad," Lisa announced.

"He really likes breasts," one of the more conservative girls said.

"You too?" Lisa asked, with an exasperated tone.

"What?" she replied, with a shrug of her shoulders. "It really is fun. He's so innocent, it's like we're perverting him." The woman had a devilish smile on her face.

"You are all going to hell," Lisa announced, before walking into her office.

As she shut her door, she heard, "We'll see you there." And she knew they were right. It was also obvious that they realized she had joined in on the fun, if only a little bit.

All she could think about the rest of the day was Felix. She was trying to figure out how to seduce him. Where was another issue, but if it were late enough, her office would be fine-her door didn't have a window, so nobody would be able to see them fucking.

Now that he was going to show up, though, she really had to have a computer problem for him to solve, or the set up would look terribly obvious. The only problem was that she had no problems. "Oh, hell, it doesn't really matter that much," she said out loud, before getting back to her work.

At about quarter after five, she heard a knock at her door. She hadn't realized the time, so she tensed up, figuring it must be Felix.

In a businesslike voice she said, "Come in."

The door opened and in popped a couple of the women from her staff. "We're going for drinks, want to come with us?"

Enormously let down, Lisa answered, "No, I have a bunch of work to do."

"Well, don't work too late or too hard," trailed behind the girls as they shot out of the office.

"Damn," she said, letting herself relax a bit. The expectation was nerve racking, but so, too, was the fear of being caught. Not that her staff would care, they would just never let her forget about it.

Lisa kept working, until she noticed that it was almost quarter of six. She couldn't stay all night waiting to be stood up by a tech geek, so she settled on leaving at six even. Not a minute longer, not a minute less. She had to admit, however, that she was a little disappointed.

At ten of she started to pack her things and get ready to go.

At five of she snuck a look out the door to see if he was around, but he wasn't.

At six she got up and walked out of her office. As she stepped through the door, she paused to look over the empty room. Shrugging, she started to leave.

"Mrs. Rubin!" she heard from down the hall. "I'm sorry, I didn't forget about you. That set up turned from bad to worse and just took me forever."

Lisa stopped in her tracks, letting Felix walk up to her. "I'm a little insulted, but I guess I'll get over it," she joked with him.

"Uh, no, I mean, I would never, uh. Really, Mrs. Rubin, it was a hard install."

"First, never call me Mrs. Rubin again. You can call me Lisa or Lee, just not Mrs. Rubin. It makes me sound like an old Jewish woman."

Felix laughed.

"Second, I'm joking. I had work to do and if you came by great, if not, no big deal." She lied on that one.

"Well, maybe I can stop by first thing in the morning," Felix suggested.

Trying to be coy, Lisa looked at her watch, then back at Felix. She lightly bit her lower lip and narrowed her eyes. "My husband probably won't notice if I'm a few minutes late," she said. "Let's do it now. Unless you have somewhere to be?"

"Uh, no, I'm good."

"I hope so," Lisa said, truly hoping that he would be good.

She walked him back to the office and pulled the seat out for him. She sat on the desk right in front of him, with her legs slightly parted so he could see up her skirt. She had, shortly before five, taken a quick trip to the bathroom to remove her panties just for this occasion.

He looked up her skirt at her clean-shaven pussy, blinked a few times, swallowed hard and looked directly at the computer. He was in a state of shock and didn't know exactly what to do. He had seen her pretty pink panties earlier in the day, when she was talking to him under the desk, so he knew she had worn underwear that day. In fact, he thought that the glimpse he got up her skirt earlier was incredible, but this? He could clearly make out the folds of her vagina-not to mention what appeared to be a slight glistening of moisture on the very edge of her pussy lips.

"Uh, um, so, uh," he stammered out. "You, uh, know, um, that you're, uh, supposed to, um, turn off your, uh, computer at night, uh, right?"

"Oh, yeah, I know," Lisa said, enjoying the obvious effect she was having on him. "I forget sometimes. You won't turn me in, will you?"

"No, no, never. I'm just, uh, supposed to remind people when I, uh, see that they, uh, leave their computers, you know, on." He had trailed off by the end of the sentence to a near whisper.

"Thanks," she said.

"So, uh, what's wrong with it?" Felix asked, stealing yet another look up her skirt.

"Well," Lisa started, "it's not so much what's wrong, as what's missing."

"Uh, OK."

Lisa shifted her position a little, letting one leg drop and forcing her skirt up higher on her thigh, but obscuring the view of her private parts with her leg. "You see," she said, looking at the computer, "I use Firefox as my browser at home and I have to use IE here. Firefox is so much better, I'd really like to use it here."

"But you can't install programs on the computer," Felix said, finishing her sentence, while eyeing her sexy legs and high heels.

"You got it," she said, then, toughing his shoulder, she asked, "Can you help me?"

"I'm, you know, uh, not supposed to."

She shifted back to her previous position, exposing herself to him again, but this time with her skirt higher up. The added light, and her increased excitement, made it brutally obvious that her pussy was quite wet. "You can't make an exception for me?" she asked in her best helpless little girl voice.

Looking directly into her crotch, he said, "I think, uh, maybe, you know, yeah, I can."

Lisa loved it that he was looking right up her skirt. She loved it that this kid was so flustered by her that he could barely string together a sentence. She loved it that he was, for lack of a better term, awed by her beauty. She wanted to dip her fingers into her wet hole, or, better yet, have him dip his cock into her wet hole, but she liked the tension of the situation, too.

"I'm up here," she said, leaning over and putting her finger under his chin to raise his face.

He turned beat red and his eyes went wide. He said nothing, but was obviously scared.

"It's OK," Lisa said, brushing the whole thing off. "But if you're going to stare up a woman's skirt, you should try to be a little more subtle. How old are you?"

"I'm so sorry," he said, awkwardly.

"I said it's OK. Besides, I don't mind. But I did ask you question."

"I'm, uh, twenty two," he said.

"Just out of school?"

"Yeah."

"Where'd you go?"

"Uh, Columbia."

"That explains how you got hired here," Lisa said. "Major was computers or something?"

"Yeah, basically."

She never closed her legs, so he had to strain to hold a conversation without looking up her skirt.

"So, uh, will you do it or not?" she finally asked.

"Oh, uh, no problem. I'll put Firefox on. IE does suck, though I think Opera is better than Firefox."

"Really? I don't know, I guess I'm just used to Firefox. I tried Opera and didn't really like it all that much. Maybe I'm not a sophisticated enough user. You know, I just want to get on the web and surf for stuff."

"I guess you do have to want and use the extra customization to make the switch worth it," Felix said, finally starting to work on the computer.

"Yeah, I really just want to get my work done and, maybe, you know, surf some porn," Lisa said, watching as the word porn threw him off. She smiled, "I'm joking."

"Oh, uh, yeah," he said chuckling awkwardly, again stealing a look up her skirt.

"What kind of porn do you like?" she asked him, receiving a laugh in response. "I'm serious," she said, "what kind of dirty boy stuff do you like to look at?"

"Uh, you know," he said, obviously not wanting to say anything about this topic. Lisa loved that and pushed harder.

"I bet you like..." she started.

"Hentai," he said, not giving her a chance to finish.

"Yeah, you seem the type. Kind of geeky. Do you like Asian women, too?"

"Uh, I don't know," he responded, sneaking a peek at her wet pussy.

"Really?" she asked, shifting herself over so that she was directly in front of the computer. She put her legs on either arm of his chair, so that she was not only straddling him, but totally exposing her vagina to him.

"Uh," he said, looking directly at her pussy.

Lisa smiled, then reached down and spread her pussy lips for him. Her tight pink hole was exposed, while she lightly ran one finger repeatedly over her clit. "What about now? Do you like Asian women now?"

"Uh, yeah," he said, shifting in his seat to relieve the pressure on his cock as it grew hard.

"You have a problem down there?" she asked.

"N, no," he said, still watching her play with herself.

She stopped playing for a moment and pulled her shirt off, exposing her fancy white bra. Felix's eyes shot up to her chest.

Lisa chuckled. "I heard you were a breast man," she said, before reaching behind her and purposely fumbling with the bra clasp. "I hate these things, normally I wear front clasped bras. Do you think you could help me out?" She pushed his chair back about a foot or so, then stood up, straddling his legs, and turned around in front of him before sitting down on his lap.

"Oh my God," he said, as she sat down.

"I know I'm not that heavy," she joked. "Can you get the clasp?"

12