Little Brother's Lesson

Story Info
Cindy teaches her shy brother about how to treat a girl.
7.6k words
4.57
332.8k
287
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is an extended version of my first story. The feedback I received indicated that buildup was lacking, and admittedly I was in a hurry to get the first story submitted, so for this draft I sat back and tried to write out Cindy and Ryan's interactions leading up to their night together, as well as tweaking a few other bits of the story. Hopefully I haven't made it worse, and I hope you enjoy!

Once again, this is a fantasy; real incest can be abusive, leaving deep psychological scars, and even without abuse, attempts at this kind of relationship can irreparably damage the bonds between family members. Do NOT try this at home!

*

Cindy Tyler felt good as she pulled into her family's driveway. She attended UC San Diego School of Medicine, and she enjoyed living on her own, but as corny as the saying was, there was no place like home, and currently, she was back in Los Angeles for spring break.

"Mom, Dad!" she called as she walked in the door. The house was fairly small, so her mother wasn't far away, and she leaned out from the kitchen to greet her daughter.

"Hi, honey!" she said with a warm smile. "Your father's still at work; hang on a second while I get Ryan to help with your bags. RYAN!" Cindy winced at the volume of her mother's voice, but fortunately she didn't have to call again. There was the sound of a door being opened, and a moment later her brother emerged from the hallway to her right.

"Hey, Cindy," Ryan said with a small smile. Cindy grinned and wrapped him in a tight hug, finding herself vaguely surprised at how big he was getting. At 23, Cindy was older than Ryan by five years, so he was still about an inch shorter than she was, but he was certainly not the boy she'd left at home five years ago. Ryan was thin, not overly muscular but fit, courtesy of his habit of running along the beach, and his sandy blonde hair was cut short. Blonde hair was something he shared with her (hers hung down to her shoulders, but hey, it was the same color), but other traits were very different. Cindy had brown eyes, like her parents, but Ryan had gotten the recessive genes from Mom and Dad (homozygous recessive was the technical term) and he had bright blue eyes. Cindy smiled, looking into those eyes. He was a great kid, and she'd missed him. After a moment, to her confusion, Ryan averted his eyes, and that's when Cindy noticed his cheeks turning red.

"Oh! Sorry," she said with a little laugh, as she realized that she'd been holding on to her baby brother a bit too long. "Come on out. My stuff's in the trunk. Don't worry; I won't make you carry too much." Ryan nodded, but hung back a bit, reaching down and adjusting his pants a little. As they walked out to the car, Cindy looked back at him and smiled reassuringly. "It's okay," she said softly, making sure the sound didn't carry back to their mother. "You know, your...reaction there." Ryan blushed.

"I'm sorry," he replied. "I know you're my sister; it kinda does that on its own. I shouldn't—"

"Hey," she said, shaking her head and chuckling a little, "I said it was okay." As she pulled out her first bag, which she knew contained underwear and bathing suits, a mischievous smile tugged at the corners of her lips. "Hey, Ryan, you're on spring break too, right?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Well, after we get this stuff into my room, how about we change into our suits and go down to the beach?"

******************

It was a good day for relaxing on the beach, as luck would have it. It was sunny, and the sea breeze kept it from getting too hot. Ryan was swimming in the ocean while Cindy lay on the beach towel. Her medical studies kept her indoors most of the time, so now was a good time to work on her tan.

Who knows? I might even catch the eye of some local stud. Cindy hadn't been on a date since she broke up with her boyfriend two months ago. She knew she looked good, with her long blonde hair, clear skin and inviting figure. She wasn't as lean as her brother, but the body fat she had served to accentuate her curves, giving her full hips, a smooth (if not completely flat) stomach, sleek thighs she knew men loved, and generous C-cup breasts. No, it wasn't her appearance, she had just concentrated very hard on her studies since the break up, and her love life (and, subsequently, her sex life) had fallen by the wayside.

Not today, though, she thought. The dark green bikini she was wearing now showed off her voluptuous body to any who wished to look, and hopefully someone would. Cindy hummed, her right hand lazily trailing down between her legs, middle and index fingers running gently along her mound, the pressure transferring deliciously through her suit bottom into her pussy. God it would feel good to have a man do this, to have his mouth on her flesh, to have his hands on her body, to have his cock pumping inside her...

Cindy pulled her hand away. A little teasing was fine, but masturbating on the beach in full view of dozens of people just might be a bad idea. Sitting up for a moment to stretch, she looked out toward Ryan again. He was standing in waist deep water, looking down at something.

I wonder if he has somebody, Cindy thought. Ryan was a great guy; she knew that better than anyone else. Through elementary and middle school, he hadn't been physically coordinated enough to play sports, so he'd been somewhat awkward socially, but he'd always been a sweetheart. Surely in the five years since she'd left for college...

At the sound of splashing, Cindy propped herself up on her elbows to look at Ryan as he left the sea and came to sit on the beach towel next to her. He was breathing hard, and Cindy couldn't help noticing beads of seawater sliding down his tautly muscled chest and abs.

"Why are you out of breath?" she asked. "You only ran like twenty five feet."

"It was cool, Cindy," Ryan responded, grinning like a little kid. "I actually had a shark swim around me out there!" Cindy raised an eyebrow.

"Bullshit," she said. "You wouldn't just be excited; you'd be terrified and yelling for everyone to get out of the water."

"Well, I might have if the shark was more than two feet long," he said, chuckling. "I think it was just a dogfish."

"Well," Cindy said. "When you tell your friends about this, that shark needs to be at least ten feet long."

"Hell, why not go for twenty?" Ryan joked, "and it didn't just swim around me. The beast thought about attacking me, but on its approach, it detected the raw, masculine badass emanating from every pore of my body, and turned away in shame, knowing that in spite of being a giant shark, it would not live to be half as manly as I." The thought had them both giggling, but after a moment the laughter faded and the siblings found themselves simply gazing at each other. Cindy was really taken by how her baby brother had become a handsome young man, and couldn't help thinking about how his bronzed skin looked so smooth, about how the seawater on his body might taste under her tongue...

Oh man, Cindy thought, I REALLY need to get laid. Sure, she had wanted to tease him a little after his involuntary erection back at the house, but she hadn't anticipated her own body reacting like this. Surfacing from her thoughts, Cindy realized that as she had turned onto her side to face Ryan, and he had a good view of the shadowed curves of her breasts, the ample swells lifted and held out for display by the cups of her bikini. Judging by the look on his face, he had most definitely noticed, and there was a growing bulge in his swim trunks.

"So," she said, attempting to get back to something more normal, "Did you ever end up going out with what's her name, Bethany?" The last time they'd spoken on the phone, Ryan had been working up the nerve to ask out a girl from school he was interested in.

"No," he said, his face falling. "I tried asking her out, but I sounded like such an idiot, and she said she wasn't interested. Masculine badass, right?" Cindy gave him a soft, sympathetic smile.

"So it was nerves? Come on, Ryan, you're a great guy. You're nice, handsome and intelligent. Any girl would be lucky to get you. Let's see..." Quickly scanning the beach, Cindy spotted a pair of girls about Ryan's age, a brunette and a redhead, heading in their general direction. "There, try and talk to one of them," she said. "I want to see how you do." Ryan looked anxious, but he stood up and walked over to the pair. She could see him walk up to the girls, who smiled and greeted him. He blushed and fidgeted a little, and Cindy could see him say something, but couldn't hear it. There were what looked like several abortive attempts at a sentence, but after that, Ryan smiled, embarrassed, and waved goodbye to the two girls. For their part, the girls seemed amused, giggling a little as they waved at him and walked away. Finally, Ryan sat back down next to his sister.

"I'm sorry," he said, blushing. "I said hi, but then I couldn't think of anything. I just...I don't know. I just can't talk to girls."

"You can talk to me," Cindy reassured him, reaching out and squeezing his shoulder. "I mean, you were just talking to me about the man-eating dogfish you saw." Ryan gave a frustrated sigh.

"It's different, Cindy. You're my big sister; I can always talk to you. I mean, you'd mess with me sometimes when we were little, but I knew you wouldn't really make fun of me or anything." Cindy remembered that herself. There was the usual sibling teasing, of course, but on the occasions that Ryan got picked on or embarrassed at school, she would always be sure to do her best to cheer him up when he got home.

"If I could date you things would be perfect," Ryan said with a bitter chuckle. Cindy rubbed her hand along his shoulder, but there wasn't anything else she could say. After a while, they rolled up the towel, threw their sunscreen into a bag and started to head back to where her car was parked. As they reached the car, Cindy leaned forward against the driver's side door, looking across the roof of the car at her brother.

"Hey," she said, "I'm sorry I asked you to do that. I didn't mean to embarrass you; I was just trying to see if I could help you somehow."

"It's okay," Ryan said, opening the car door and sliding into the passenger's seat.

"Well, you know what? Those girls don't matter," Cindy said, settling in behind the wheel. "There's at least one woman who knows what a great guy you are, baby brother." She reached over and draped her right arm over Ryan's shoulders. "And tonight, that woman is taking you out for pizza!" Ryan laughed, smiling broadly, and Cindy rubbed his shoulder for a moment longer before pulling back to her side of the car and starting the engine.

******************

Their dinner really did seem to cheer Ryan up. Once they were seated, they talked about how Cindy had been doing at medical school, what Ryan wanted to do after graduation, and about movies they had watched and books they'd read. By the time their pizza was gone and their soda cups empty and both siblings headed back to the car, Ryan was in great shape, something Cindy would always be glad to see.

Back at the house, Ryan retired to his room, while Cindy made a beeline for the bathroom. Stripping naked, she turned on the shower and stepped under the spray, letting the hot water run down her body. Squirting body wash into her hand, Cindy began spreading the lather over her skin, rubbing it across the soft, giving flesh of her breasts, down her smooth stomach and into the V of her thighs, and then let the pins and needles of the shower spray wash it away, removing the remains of her sunscreen.

The combination of the hot spray and her own gliding hands was causing her body to react; her nipples were hard and swollen, and reaching down, Cindy slid her fingers between her thighs, feeling a wetness that had nothing to do with the water. With a sigh, Cindy slipped a finger inside her pussy.

"Mmm," she hummed, reaching up with her other hand to cup and squeeze one of her breasts. It's been way too long. Cindy contracted her inner muscles, squeezing down around her finger and increasing the sensual friction, and when that wasn't enough she added another finger, curling them upward and stroking harder. Her breath quickened, the heat spreading from her pussy to the rest of her body, and she pinched her nipple between two fingers, tugging on it.

"Oh, God," she whimpered. Her fingers were now slick with her juices, and she worked them frantically, sweeping the pad of her thumb across her clit. She was so close, but she needed something to push her over the edge. She tried to imagine someone else doing this to her, a man's fingers plucking at her nipple, his shaft sliding in and out, the water running off his bronzed skin, through his blonde hair...

Ryan, she thought, and a shock ran through her at the realization that the man she was imagining fucking her was her baby brother. It should have instantly killed her arousal, but instead the forbidden thought sent it skyrocketing. Cindy hesitated for a moment, hovering near orgasm, and then indulged her taboo fantasy, imagining her little brother behind her, his hot, wet tongue licking her shoulder as he cupped and squeezed her breasts, slamming his long, hard prick deep into her, deep where she so badly needed it...

Cindy's pussy clamped viselike around her fingers, a strangled cry escaping her throat as her orgasm ripped through like an electric shock. She collapsed to her knees in the shower, panting and trying to come to grips with what she had just done.

******************

On Monday, Cindy found out her parents were leaving.

"Your father's construction firm has a job in Dallas," Cindy's mother said. "He asked if I wanted to go with him, and if you and Ryan don't mind, I'd really like to."

"Oh, it's no problem for me," Cindy replied, "and I'm sure Ryan will be fine with it. How long are you going to be gone?"

"We'll be back at the end of the week. Are you sure you two won't be bored by yourselves?"

"Don't worry, Mom," Cindy answered. "You can check with Ryan, but I'll be fine here."

"Alright, then," her mother said, visibly relieved that she wasn't abandoning her children. "Your father and I will be leaving tomorrow." Cindy nodded, smiling. In truth, she wasn't quite sure how she felt about spending the better part of a week alone with her brother. There was some amount of fear. Sisters weren't supposed to notice their brothers as sexual beings; it wasn't normal, biologically speaking, and acting on those feelings would be outright illegal.

Even so, Cindy felt something else too, something besides fear. It was a sort of excitement, like knowing that something big is about to happen, something that could be bad or good, but whatever it was, it would be momentous.

Well, she thought, I'll just have to find out.

******************

Tuesday evening, Cindy and Ryan drove back home from seeing their parents off at the airport. As they traveled, Cindy looked at her little brother, sitting behind the wheel, staring absentmindedly down the road, and she had that unexplained feeling again: nervous but not nervous. She'd had an idea the night before, when thinking about things she could do with Ryan to keep him entertained, but she hadn't expected the not-nerves to be this strong.

Something big is about to happen.

They could go home, go back to their rooms and more or less ignore each other. It would be boring, but it would be...safe. Cindy's idea would be more fun and, she told herself, it could be a big help for Ryan, but it would be...Cindy didn't know exactly. It would be like riding on the edge of a precipice; it could be fine, but she, they could tip off the edge and plunge into the unknown.

Her heart fluttered. The unknown wasn't necessarily bad. In fact, it might be fun.

Just do it, she told herself. As the streetlights whipped past them, Cindy steeled her courage, composed herself, quieted her not-nerves and looked over at her brother again.

"Hey, Ryan," she said casually, "after we get home, do you want to get changed and go on a date with me?" Ryan started, and Cindy chuckled, grateful that he wasn't the one driving the car.

"W-what do you mean?" he asked, swallowing.

"Well, remember what you said on Friday, about how it'd be great if you could date me?" Ryan gave a nervous laugh.

"Yeah, but, Cindy, I was joking."

"I know, but it does kind of make sense. You seem to have trouble with your nerves around girls, but you can talk to me without any trouble, right? So why don't we go on a date, and I can give you a lesson on how to act around other girls?" Ryan thought about it for a moment, laughed again, this time almost in disbelief, and then answered with obvious excitement.

"Okay, that sounds great!" Cindy smiled at his answer, relieved. She felt her heart speed up again. As the siblings pulled up to a red light, she shifted in her seat, facing her brother.

"Alright," she said, "ask me out."

"Uh, okay." He swallowed. "Would you...uh, if you're not doing anything..." Ryan was obviously nervous, so Cindy reached over and squeezed his shoulder.

"Remember," she said. "I'm not some girl from school; I'm your big sister. I won't laugh at you or make fun of you for how you ask." Ryan smiled, relaxing noticeably.

"Thanks, Cindy." He took a deep breath, blew it out, and then tried again. "Cindy, would you like to have dinner with me?" Cindy gave him a warm smile.

"I would love to."

When the two got home, Cindy ran to her room and looked over her options for clothes. On the one hand, she could just dress casually, keeping things nice and relaxed for her baby brother. On the other hand, this was supposed to be a date; if this was a girl from school, she'd dress to impress. And, while she didn't want to fully admit it to herself, she wanted Ryan to look at her, to really look. Her decision made, Cindy changed into one of her favorite sundresses. It was covered in a red and orange floral pattern, and the plunging neckline showed a generous amount of cleavage.

Coming out of her room, she found Ryan waiting in the front room, dressed in khaki pants and a black button down shirt, and while his jaw didn't quite drop, he definitely appreciated the dress. She could see him mouth "whoa", and the way his eyes caressed her, sliding from the full, swooping mounds of her breasts down to the bottom of her dress just below the knees, taking in the pale skin of her legs...

He's your baby brother, she reminded herself, but the thought that her brother was taking in her body with intense, barely disguised lust sent a jolt of pleasure through her. Her nipples hardened, incredibly sensitive as they brushed against the fabric of her bra, and she felt familiar heat pooling between her thighs. Swallowing hard, she composed herself and gave Ryan a warm smile.

"Alright, baby brother, let's go for our date."

******************

They went to a local Italian restaurant. Ryan drove, and Cindy reached over and rubbed his shoulder once or twice to ease his rather obvious nerves. As they walked to the door, Cindy turned to her brother.

"Okay, Ryan," she said. "Here's Lesson One. Always open the door for a woman. Not everyone will want it, but they'll appreciate the fact that you thought of it." Nodding, Ryan opened the door and held it for her. Just before Cindy could step through it, he swung it shut again. Blinking, she waited, and he opened it again, and then closed it again when she tried to walk through, opened it, closed it, opened, closed... Cindy started giggling.

"You little shit!" she said, shaking her head. "That's really the best thing you can come up with?"