Little Pink Vibrator

Story Info
Husband finds little pink vibrator and wife has big plans.
1.9k words
4.43
57k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** As the writer of this story, I personally decided to write this as something to write for fun and it occurred to me that I haven't seem many other stories on here that had this sort of stuff in it, so I decided to post it. I'm sorry if this offends some of you, because its different.***

Ever so slowly, he turned the knob to our bedroom door. He knew I was sleeping and didn't want to wake me, but I was already awake, unable to sleep in his absence. I decided to feign rest and waited for him to undress and brush his teeth in the bathroom. I took this time to think about the night I've had so far. My mind drifted from my morning yoga class to my lunch date with my best friend. Eventually I thought about the moment I remember the most vividly of all, my husband coming home from work.

The bathroom door opened and I pretended to be asleep, waiting on him to get into bed and pull the covers over us both, but as the seconds ticked by, I heard his footsteps cease, but noticed that he wasn't anywhere near his side of the bed. I squinted my eyes and to my amazement, in the little bit of light flooding from the bathroom, I saw that he was standing not far away from my bedside table, about to open the front drawer.

My eyes widened in shock and awe as I saw him pull out my smallest pink vibrator that I haven't ever used before. I got it as a souvenir from a friend's bachelorette party and found it too small for my tastes. As I continued to observe my husband, he turned the device on, testing the batteries, I guess. He closed his eyes, starting to run the vibrator across his wrist, then moving it to his chest, stopping right before he touched his right nipple.

He turned and walked back towards the bathroom, turning the vibrator off, but taking it with him. He closed the bathroom door behind him. The wonder and mystery started to creep into my mind, making me curious of what he was doing in there. I slowly began to get out of bed, tiptoed across the floor and stopped in front of the bathroom door. I noticed that he didn't leave the door locked and a plan began to formulate in my mind.

I heard the sound of the vibrator being turned on again from my listening point behind the door. Since I couldn't tell what was going on, I decided to slowly crack open the door, hoping he wouldn't notice it or me behind it. The door thankfully didn't make a sound as it opened just a few inches, revealing to me the most interesting sight I've seen in a long time.

My husband was standing in front of the full length mirror beside the shower, completely naked except for the pair of boxer briefs he had been wearing. The vibrator was in his hands and he was running it across various portions of his body slowly and sensually. I never knew my husband could take such care with something so sexual, yet he wasn't doing anything sexual at all, from what I've seen.

My husband soon made a liar of me as he slowly began running the vibrator over his small erect nipples. I could see the pleasure on his face as he carefully began circling one and then moving over and lightly touching the tip of the other. Then, things started getting more interesting. I glanced down at my husband's boxer briefs and noticed an erection beginning to form.

My excited eyes went from his boxers to his face again and noticed that his handsome eyes were open again, staring at his own reflection move the vibrator across his own body. Leaving his nipples, he trailed the vibrator down his sternum, stopping on his abdomen a second, to enjoy it, but then trailing even further down to the elastic band of his boxer briefs.

I was so ecstatic to see him enjoying himself that I looked down at my own body, getting a little aroused myself. I gracefully placed my finger inside the elastic of my panties, exploring the insides, trailing further down to the edge of my pussy lips. I slightly parted them, feeling the rush of cool air on my wetness, enjoying it as my other hand found its way into my panties, touching my throbbing clit. I had to stifle a slight moan as my finger did its magic.

As my hands were moving around in my panties, my husband began to open the elastic of his boxer briefs and began to free his rock hard cock from his pants. I secretly wondered what made him so hard so suddenly. My eyes widened as I saw him run the vibrator up and down his long shaft, moving the tip of the vibrator side to side as he went.

I let go of my pussy lips with my right hand and began to play with the opening of my vagina, teasing my body into really wanting what my hands were willing to give. As I slowly dipped my finger inside my vagina, my jaw dropped. My husband was beginning to put the vibrator on the underside of his cock and also began stroking his shaft with his other hand, slowly and purposely.

I decided that I had enough watching him and wanted to take action. So I started opening the door carefully, as to not arouse his attention. His eyes were closed, so I slowly took one careful step at a time until I was right behind him. My arms wrapped around his stomach and I felt him tense under my touch, but he continued what he was doing.

My hands trailed across his chest, running my fingernails across his abdominal muscles, upwards towards his upper chest. I pressed my fingers into his nipples, moving them from side to side. I felt a small moan rumble in his chest. He pulled the vibrator away from his erection and turned to me, facing me for the first time that night. I gave him my sexiest "come hither" face. He took a step towards me, but I took a step backwards, quickly grabbing the vibrator from his hands, dashing towards the bedroom.

He slowly walked out of the bathroom and peered at me through the doorway, soaking up my body with his eyes as I ran and leaped onto the bed. I playfully twiddled the vibrator between my fingers, teasing him with it. Walking out the bathroom door, my beautifully naked husband stood at the edge of the bed, erect cock sticking out towards me. At this point, I had another idea.

I crawled across the bed, vibrator in my mouth, and stopped about ten inches from the head of his dick. I placed my butt on the top of the bed and sat straight in front of him, towards the edge of the bed. Turning the vibrator back on, I slowly run it across his chest, like he did earlier, but this time, I applied more pressure. He moaned louder than before and told me to press the vibrator even harder on his skin.

I placed my lips inches from the head of his cock again, sticking my tongue out teasingly. He placed his hand on the back of my head lightly, urging me to move further with my tongue. I obliged after a few more teasing movements of my tongue, savoring the taste of the precum emerging from the tip. As my mouth licks around the head of his dripping cock, I place the vibrator against his balls, running it across them, around the bottom, and then putting pressure on the skin between his balls and butt hole. He moaned loudly and put more pressure on his hand behind my head. I placed the whole tip of his now-throbbing cock in my mouth. As another moan escaped his lips when I put more pressure on the vibrator, another idea surfaced.

I pulled my mouth away from his dick and the vibrator from the back of his balls. He gave me a questioning look, but I smiled reassuringly. My hand began creeping towards my already wet panties and began pulling them off. Once I was naked, I placed the vibrator at the opening of my vagina and my pointer finger of my other hand on my clit. As the vibrator went in, I pressed as hard as I could on my clit, causing my vaginal muscles to spasm a moment, and stop. I continued touching myself and working the vibrator in and out of my vagina, my breathing starting to get heavier and heavier. Suddenly I felt the beginnings of an orgasm begin to surface. I arch my back, picking it up off the bed as I felt the vibrator getting more and more slick as it dug into my pussy.

Once the orgasm subsided, I sat back up and started pushing the vibrator in and out of my very wet pussy, making sure the vibrator got nice and wet. My husband gave me another questioning look, and I placed my face inches from his dripping wet cockhead again. This time, I placed my wet vibrator at the entrance of his butt cheeks and looked up at him, silently asking him to go further. Surprisingly, he nodded his approval.

I carefully placed one hand on one buttcheek and pulled it gently to the side. The vibrator buzzed softly as I placed the very wet tip at the entrance to my husband's anus. I looked up at him one more time for approval and he nodded again. I pushed the vibrator gently inside him, an inch at a time. Thankfully, he moaned in ecstasy more than pain, and I turned the vibrator up a notch, to heighten the intensity for him.

I placed my mouth on the head of his penis again as I pushed and pulled the vibrator in and out. His moans were becoming louder and louder and his breath was getting shorter as I moved my tongue across the head and along the shaft. Once his moans started turning into small screams, I placed his whole cock in my mouth, taking as much as possible. He knew to grab the back of my head and start pushing his hips slightly into my mouth, causing the vibrator to go in and out of him when I held it still.

Finally, I felt his cock beginning to swell in my mouth, causing me to gag a little, but I knew that this meant he's about to cum. I began moving the vibrator in and out faster and faster, digging into the spot he was responding more to. Then, I felt the cum beginning to squirt out of him, into my mouth and down my throat. What didn't go down, I caught with my mouth, licking the head and shaft, making sure I got all of it.

Pulling out the vibrator, I turned it off and kissed my husband hard on the lips. Once we pulled away, he thanked me and told me that tomorrow will be my special night. I have all day to think about it and the though alone turned me on, but I'll have to wait and see. I laid myself down on my side of the bed and drifted into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.