Little Red Riding Hood X 2

Story Info
Two tales about Little Red Riding Hood...
12.6k words
4.17
57.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,408 Followers

Published by BarondeSade
Copyright 2013 BarondeSade

Feel free to do anything you wish to this Story...

Liability

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious and those involved in sexual situations are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. No responsibility or liability is assumed or accepted by the author for any claimed financial losses and/or damages sustained to persons from the use of the information used in this publication, personal or otherwise, either directly or indirectly. While every effort has been made to ensure reliability and accuracy of the information within, all liability, negligence or otherwise, from any misuse or abuse of the operation of any methods, strategies, instructions or ideas contained in the material herein, is the sole responsibility of the reader. By reading past this point you are accepting these terms and conditions and acknowledging that you are eighteen.

All the fictitious characters in this story who are involved in sexual situations are over the age of eighteen.

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

Tale One

Once upon a time there was a little girl who was adored by everybody. She lived alone with her in a house on the edge of a wood with her mother.

Her father, Wolfgang, had gotten caught once too often dallying with other women and Red's mother had divorced him. Now he worked in the city and lived with his mother on the other side of the woods.

But the person who loved this little girl most in the entire world was her father's mother, Maama; as Red affectionately called her grandmother. Now Maama loved the little girl so much, that every year, she made for her, a beautiful red cape with a hood. The little girl loved the capes and wore one of them all the time. And that is how she became to be known as little Red Riding Hood.

Now over time, Little Red grew and by the time she was eighteen, she had grown into quite the buxom little teenager. One day, Little Red Riding Hood's mother said to her, "Red Riding Hood, your Maama called and said she isn't feeling well. Would you please take her some cookies and soup that I have made? I know it will make her feel better to see you."

"Oh, certainly," said Red Riding Hood, taking the basket with the soup and cookies and setting off for her Maama's house.

Now as Little Red Riding Hood was walking along the path towards her Maama's house she spotted some flowers growing beside the path.

Now it just so happened that her father was returning from his job in the city at the very same time and was coming down another path. He had been working in the city for a month and was coming back to visit his mother. It had been a long time since he had gotten any pussy and he was so horny, his big, hard cock was aching. He could hardly wait to get home to his mother as they had a little thing going on between them and they would probably fuck all night long.

Smiling in anticipation, he laughed and said to himself, "They don't call me a motherfucker for nothing."

Walking along rubbing his monster cock through his pants, thinking about how he was going to put in his mother's hot, wet cunt, he saw Little Red Riding Hood coming down the converging path. Seeing who it was, he wanted to surprise her and ducked behind a tree to hide. As he stood hiding behind the tree waiting for her, he suddenly realized how much she had grown.

"Oh, these would be nice for Maama," he heard Red Riding Hood say as she put down the basket, knelt and began picking the flowers.

As she did, her blouse billowed open.

Gawking down her blouse, her father was surprised to see how large her breasts were. He had never seen breasts so lovely. They were the breasts of a young woman now, soft and quivering as she gathered the flowers.

Now a strange feeling came over him. He had never lusted after young girls, but his daughter was the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen. Just then, Little Red Riding Hood spied another patch of flowers and turned to pick them. As she did, she bent over and her father now had a view of her delightful, tight, little derriere, outlined under her clinging short, red skirt. Just then a gust of wind came out of nowhere and flipped her skirt up revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Her father thought he was going to faint and his cock did a flip-flop, threatening to erupt at any second.

"Oh, God, what a beautiful ass," her father thought to himself. "God what I wouldn't give to slide my J. T. into that tight little asshole.

Now Little Red didn't know it, but it was common knowledge among most of the women that lived in the woods (including her Maama), that Red's father had the biggest, meanest cock in all the woods. In fact, since her father's name was Wolfgang, all the women called his cock the "Big, Bad Wolf". And as I said earlier, it was because of the Big Bad Wolf that he and Little Red's mother had parted ways. It seemed that her dad just couldn't keep the Big Bad Wolf in his pants and Little Red's mother had caught him using it one time too often on one of the neighbor ladies. But that is another story.

Now Red's father was drooling as he watched his beautiful, young daughter from his hiding place behind the tree. Suddenly, he had an idea. Reaching down into his pants, he jerked out his huge prick that was now as hard as a foot long slab of granite. Then, just as he was about to sneak up behind Little Red, he heard some woodcutters cutting down trees nearby and he thought," I'd better not do anything now."

So begrudgingly, he stuffed his giant cock back into his pants and sneaked out of from behind the tree to greet Red Riding Hood.

"Good day, Red, and what are you doing out here in the woods all alone?" he asked his daughter.

"Oh! Daddy, you startled me," Little Red laughed, standing up giving her father a little hug. "I'm picking some flowers to take to Maama's. Mommy said she wasn't feeling well."

"Oh, I didn't know that. I've been in town working in the city all month," her father said. "But that is a nice thing to do for her. I'm sure that she will appreciate it."

But then he knew that the little indiscretion he had planned for his mother would have to be postponed. Just the thought of not getting his horny cock inside a nice, wet pussy almost made him crazy.

Then as he stood there watching his daughter rearrange the flowers in the basket, another evil thought came into his mind.

Maybe, if I play my cards right, he thought to himself, I can still get my dick into a nice, hot pussy.

"Red," he lovingly grinned at her, "I know where there are some even lovelier flowers."

"Oh, you do," Red giggled excitedly. "Where?"

"If you will go on that path right over there," he said pointing to another path that led off into the woods, "you'll find a clearing where you can get her some special, special flowers."

"Oh, thank you," said Red Riding Hood, standing and smoothing down the red cape over her bulging breasts. "Won't you come with me Daddy?"

"Oh, Darling, Daddy would love to, but if Maama is sick, I'll go see if there is anything I can do for her," he groaned, staring at her breasts and her young, nubile body, scantily hidden by the thin, little dress she wore.

"Oh, okay then," said Red Riding Hood picking up the basket and setting off on the path toward the clearing.

"Bye, Hon," her father grinned as she skipped off down the path swishing her delectable little ass from to side to side. He couldn't believe that his little daughter had grown into such a delectable little morsel, as he reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants.

He couldn't really be thinking about fucking his own daughter, he told himself as he ran off down the path leading to the house where he lived with his mother. No, he shouldn't, but God, he was. But it wasn't his fault that she had such a beautiful little ass.

And what would his mother say? Would she jealous? But maybe she would like to join him and they both could have her. He knew that his mother had a penchant for women and like them just about as much as she did men. Just then, the picture of his mother licking his daughter's hot, little cunt popped into his head and he almost came right there. His cock was so primed; he had to stop rubbing it as he ran down the path.

Rushing up to the door, he didn't bother to knock as he burst inside.

"Who's there? Cough. Cough." Asked his mother from her bedroom.

"It's just me, Mom," he said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Oh, you've come home to give your mommy some loving," she sniffed, wiping her nose.

"Uh, Yeah, Mom, I wanna do it," he evilly smiled, "but I want to do it in my bed."

"Whatever, my dear," she snuffled, rolling out of her bed.

"Here, mom, let me help you," he told her, leading her down to his room.

"Thank you, Sonny," she sickly smiled, "I feel a little under the weather."

"Let me make you something," he told her, squeezing her big, pendant breast as they shuffled along, "and then we can do it all night long."

"Oh, you are such a lovely son. I'm already feeling much better," she weakly laughed, slowly spreading her legs and showing him her big, wet pussy.

"Damn, Mom," he laughed, "are you trying to embarrass me?"

"I could never do that," she smirked as he walked out of the room.

In a flash, he mixed up some wine and Nyquil in a glass.

"Here, Mom," he told her, giving her the glass, "take this and I'll be right back."

A few minutes he checked back and sure enough, she was lying there sound asleep with her legs still spread wide apart and her cunt gaping open.

He couldn't resist the urge to reach down and slide his finger into the wet, gaping hole. And as he did, he felt the tight muscles of her cunt grab hold of his finger and gently begin to milk it.

"Damn," he grunted, "her cunt still works even when she is asleep.

It was all he could do to keep from crawling on her and having his way with her right on the spot, but the prospect of perhaps getting a little piece of Little Red's cherry was too powerful.

Pulling his finger out of his mother's cunt, he ran it under his nose and sniffed deeply of the hot, ripe fragrance.

Just the ripe, musky aroma of her pussy made his cock swell up even larger as he quickly stuck his finger in his mouth and licked it clean.

Grinning happily, he stripped off his clothes, closed the door, and ran down to his mother's bedroom. Putting his mother's bonnet on to hide his hair, he laughed and jumped into his mother's bed to wait for Little Red.

As he waited, he slowly stroked his massive prick as he thought of his daughter's lovely, little ass.

Pretty soon there was a knock at the front door.

"Who's there?" he asked, trying to disguise his voice as his cock throbbed with impatience.

"It is I, Red Riding Hood."

"Red Riding Hood, how nice for you to come to see me. Just lift the latch and come in, my little dear." Her father said, pulling the blanket up over his mouth and nose to hide his face.

Just then, Red Riding Hood came walking into the room.

"Oh! Maama, you look terrible," she pronounced, only able to see the big, glaring eyes looking back out at her.

"Cough! Cough!" went her father, staring down at her breasts under the little red cape.

"Maama," said Red Riding Hood, "What big eyes you have!"

"Oh-ho! The better to see you with, my dear. Come a little closer to Maama."

"Maama, what big ears you have!" she said, moving closer.

"The better to hear you with, my dear, but come a little closer." Her father wheezed, holding onto his throbbing cock with one hand and easing the other out from under the covers.

"Maama, what is that big bulge there under the covers," Little Red blurted out, staring down at the bulge of her father's cock under the covers.

"And what do you think that is, my dear," her father groaned, running his hand up underneath Red's dress and fondling her soft, round ass.

"Oh, Maama, I don't know what it could be," she said, smiling mischievously.

"Would you like me to show you what it is?" He asked her, running his hand down between her legs and finding her hot, wet, little pussy.

"Yes, Maama, show me what you have hidden under the covers," Little Red giggled, spreading her legs apart for him.

"Do you really want me to show you what I have under the covers," her father leered as he slowly eased a finger up into the hot, clinging slit between his daughter's legs.

"Oh, yes, Maama, please show me," she gurgled, twirling her tight little pussy around her father's finger as he slowly slid it in and out of her.

Then, with a lurch, he jerked his hand away from her pussy and threw back the covers revealing his foot-long cock, twitching and jumping with excitement.

"Oh, you're not Maama, you're Daddy," she twittered, "and what a huge cock you have!"

"The better to fuck you with, my dear!" Her father leered, watching her stare at his impatient cock.

"I've never seen a cock so big," she smirked, staring down at her father's huge cock.

"I thought you would like it," her father leered, running his hand up and down the twitching monster.

"It's impressive," she grinned, throwing off her blouse and dropping her skirt.

"And what a lovely little ass you have," he smugly grinned.

"The better to tease you with," she laughed, wiggling her pretty little ass at him.

"And what lovely titties you have, my daughter," he smirked.

"To better to tease you more," she laughed, leaning down and giving his cock a kiss.

"Would Daddy like for me to suck on his big, bad cock," she smiled, "before he fucks me with it?"

"His name is The Big Bad Wolf and he would love it," he laughed, holding it straight up as she slowly bent down over it.

"Oh, I love your Big Bad Wolf," Red tittered, taking hold of it with her hot, little hands.

"Oh, MY GOODNESS!" he groaned as his daughter's lips closed down over his giant cockhead.

He couldn't believe it as she hungrily devoured his manly scepter. It was obvious to him that she was no novice at giving head as her lips tugged at his mighty prong. In fact, he had never had anyone give him head better than her.

As she sucked and sucked, he couldn't wait, he had to come or his balls would explode.

"Oh, Red, rub the Big Bad Wolf with your hands," he groaned.

Still sucking as hard as she could, she quickly began to stroke his monstrous cock, sliding her hands up and down it as fast as she could.

Then a horrendous jolt of pleasure ripped through his cock and it erupted, sending a flood of thick, creamy cum into his Red's mouth.

As he gasped and groaned, expecting his daughter to jerk her head back from his spurting giant, he was stunned to see her greedily swallow his load and keep right on sucking. His cock must have spewed out a gallon of cum as it just kept of spurting and spurting, but she didn't miss a single drop as she swallowed and swallowed.

At last, his cock gave a final quiver and stopped erupting inside her mouth.

Grinning wickedly, she slowly lifted her cum-drenched lips up away from her father's spit-covered prick.

"Yummy, yummy in my tummy," she laughed, running her tongue around her mouth to lick off her father's rich creamy cum.

"Damn, Red, you give the best head in the world," he groaned.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she chortled. "Now I'm going to show you why they call me Little Red RIDING Hood!"

With that, she threw a leg over her father's belly and reached down to his cock. It had wilted a little, but it was still plenty hard enough for her purpose as she held it up and eased her tight little pussy down onto it.

Her father watched on in disbelief as his big, fat prick slowly disappeared up into the drooling little slit between his daughter's legs while she groaned with pleasure.

Reaching up, he squeezed and fondled her breasts as she began to ride up and down on his massive cock. He had never had such a wonderful, hot little cunt enveloping his cock. He was in heaven as his daughter rode him, taking him all the way to the hilt with every lurching stroke.

"OH FUCKING YES!" He growled out as she slid her hot, clinging cunt up and down his huge shaft. "You have deservedly earned the name of Little Red RIDING Hood."

"And he is definitely a BIG, BAD cock!" she panted.

Time flew by as Little Red rode her father's mighty staff, but they didn't notice.

Then all at once, from the door, they heard Maama shout, "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?"

"Oh, No, Daddy," Red groaned, grunting and stopping with her father's great piston completely buried up inside of her, "it's Maama!"

"WOLFGANG, what are you doing to Little Red?" Maama groaned, standing in the door without a stitch of clothes on.

"Ain't doing a thing, Ma," he grinned at her, "Little Red is doing all the work."

"Oh, my goodness," Maama complained, reeling over to the bed, "you've deflowered my little darling."

"There wasn't anything left to deflower, I'm afraid," he laughed. "She knows it all, Ma!"

"It does appear that way," Maama leered back at him.

"Maama, what big tits you have," Little Red declared staring at her naked grandmother's giant udders.

"The better for you to suck on little lady," she cackled, thrusting one of her big, dangling breasts into Red's mouth.

Quickly sucking the big, rubbery nipple into her mouth, Red sucked on her grandma's tit as she began to slide her pussy up and down her father's big cock once again.

After a while, Maama backed away from the bed, pulling her nipple out of her granddaughter's mouth. Then she crawled up on the bed and flopped down on her back. Grinning lecherously, she spread her legs apart revealing the big, wet gash between her legs.

"Maama, what a big cunt you have," Little Red grinned at her as she worked her pussy up and down her father's cock.

"The better for you to eat," Maama chuckled, reaching over and pulling Red off her father's cock, "and I bet that you have a wicked tongue, too."

Red didn't hesitate. She dove down between her granny's legs and began to hungrily lap at the big, drooling hole there.

"Oh, yes, Little Red, you do have a wonderful tongue," Maama moaned as she thrust her pussy up into her daughter's face.

"All the better to lick you with, Maama," Red gurgled out of the wet, ripeness between her grandmother's legs.

Just then, her father got up to his knees and crawled around behind Little Red. For several seconds, he just stood there on his knees watching his daughter's ass waving in the air as she consumed her grandma's pussy. He couldn't believe how beautiful her ass was; almost a perfect upside down heart with an exquisite little asshole peeking out of the crack. It was just too tempting. Grabbing his cock, still wet and slippery with Red's own cunt juice, he inched up behind her and fitted the head of his cock up against the tight little circle of wrinkled flesh. Then, grabbing Red by the hips, he grunted and began pushing his cock down into his daughter's excruciatingly tight little asshole.

"Owwwnmmmmmmmmm," Red groaned out as the massive spear of rock hard muscle imbedded itself down into her rectum.

Red's father had never had an asshole so tight. It was wonderful as he drove his cock into her asshole all the way to the hilt. As his daughter's tightly drawn asshole clenched down around his thick cock, he began to rock back forth, fucking her asshole for all he was worth.

"Oh, Baby, you're going to make Maama come," Maama gurgled as Red attacked her grandmother's clitoris with a vengeance.

Suddenly, Maama's legs shot out and she began to hunch her pussy up into her granddaughter's face.

"COMING! COMING! COMING!" She cried out as Red sucked and nipped at her bulging clit.

Then from behind Red, her father grunted out, "ME TOOOOOO!" as he slammed his cock into her asshole as hard and deep as he could.

BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,408 Followers