Little Slut Fuck

Story Info
Slutty slave takes on a large Black man.
2.2k words
4.36
85.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers

Slowly she wanked the large, fat, black cock, revelling in the control she had, kneeling submissively in front of this giant black man. He shifted every now and again in his chair, giving her indications of what he liked and what was going to urge him into fucking her hard and savagely.

His cock pressed against his stomach as she stroked her hand up and down, caressing his massive balls with her other hand and, flicking her long, straight blond hair out of the way, licked up the underside from balls to tip, teasing him behind the ridge of his plum shaped cockhead. Making a ring with her thumb and forefinger, she squeezed the head and opened the slit at the very tip of his glistening cock and dipped her tongue in lapping out the pre cum that was starting to rise and leak from his jumping, quivering shaft.

"God, bitch I'm going to fuck you so hard. Suck me till I'm rock so I can bust that sweet pussy of yours wide open," he panted, licking his lips and staring intently down at her. "Yes, I'm gonna fuck you all night long. Spread you wide, and fuck you senseless. Yeah, lick it, hmmm .. that's it baby, use that filthy tongue, taste my dick."

She pulled his dick down to horizontal and sucked the big head into her mouth as far as it would go.

"Mmm," she moaned, sucking away. "Can't wait to get this big pussy fucker in me...mmmm...tasty meat, feels... alive."

He twitched even more at her talking and sucking, looking him in the eye and smiling at the same time. Her face had, fuck me written all over it. Reaching up to unfasten his housecoat and easing it open slowly and teasingly, she rubbed her small round titties all over his cock, brushing the head with both of her rigid nipples. When she sank back down, she noticed her tits were covered with the soft pink lipstick that had transferred from her busy mouth to his hard, veined prick. Grabbing the thickness in two hands from the base she licked, lasciviously, on the head and the three inches exposed below the rim. He touched her then for the first time, gripping her hair and plunging his cock into her ripe mouth as he held her in place.

"Hey, hands off," said her mistress, standing behind her. "You know the fucking rules, I told you she was going to make you spunk hard but you do not touch."

"Sorry," he said, "but the little slut is getting me so hot."

"Just remember the deal we struck, this time she does all the work while I supervise." Mistress had her own agenda, "you don't want me to restrain you do you."

"No sir." He quickly replied. "I'm gonna go with the flow, it's your show lady."

Besides if he ran his hands over her white, rubber, blouse and soft, black vinyl, mini, he would surely shoot his load far too soon. She was being paid to film this for the sluts husband, however the large negro was just a bit player, an extra, who, depending on how he did, may get another assignment. The slut was definitely fuckable, loved being the slut and, liked to be controlled by her mistress and obey her master.

It was she that had placed the slut between the large negros legs and had removed her tie and opened up her blouse. She noticed he liked the fetish wear schoolgirl outfit, nice and slutty, but a fitting dress for her small curvy stature. There were not many nineteen year olds who could still look the part, so demure but act like the seasoned whore when the action started.

The smell of cock was hot in her nostrils, her pussy had started to leak profusely and the bare flesh between the vinyl panties and the top of the white rubber stockings were beginning to shine with slick juices.

"You about ready to fuck this bitch now," asked her mistress.

"Lets get it on," said the large, rock hard, black giant.

Mistress applied pressure on the thin dog leash attached to the sluts neck and raised her to a standing position as she moved behind the black man.

"Mount him," she said.

The slut moved over the black mans lap, a knee on each of the easy chairs arms, her hands spread on his barrel chest to steady herself.

"You can remove her panties," the mistress told him, pulling up the skirts sides so he could reach the side ties on the panties.

He gripped the laces and pulled, his cock twitching even more as the panties pulled out free. He could not touch her but nobody said he couldn't sniff her panties, and sniff and savour them he did, delicately licking the gusset he moaned, long and hard.

The slut had started her pussy sliding up and down the underside of his cock, greasing it up from her copious pussy juice. She settled the entrance of her hot slimy pussy onto the head of his throbbing cock, pushed down and gyrated very slowly. She watched the large mans face grimacing and sweating as she applied her ministrations, deciding to bring his nipples into play, adding to his ecstasy and his agony, as she rubbed her small hands over them, lightly nipping them between her fingers and flicking them with her nails.

She leaned into his ear and said, "now you are going to give me that big fat cock. I'm going to ride it all night long, milk the cum right out of you balls."

"Missy, you are the sleaziest tease slut I ever came across. You won't walk straight for a week by the time I get through."

With one hand on his shoulder she reached behind and grabbed the cock at the base, pointing it towards her pussy, a pussy now running with copious amounts of love juice. She worked it up and down the slit, teasing both her holes but allowing only a fraction at a time into her pussy hole till she had half the head poking the entrance to her sex and concentrated swallowing his large cock down, sucking on it with the lips and muscles of her labia and inner hole.

She looked at her mistress pleadingly, longing to feel the large fat cock deep inside her. The shaking head and stern look almost had her collapsing in frustration. However she knew that she had to obey or face the wrath not only of this cruel and savage dominatrix but also the fury of her master, her husband. She circled the cockhead with the entrance of her pussy, her copious juices running uncontrollably down the shaft and over his large pendulous balls.

She groaned and moaned, squealed and mewled. She panted into his ear, "I'm going to fuck you, fuck you, fuck you..." while licking, nibbling and sucking his ear, "... then I'm gonna suck you hard so you can slide that monster into my tiny, tight butt". On and on she ground, becoming hotter and more frustrated as the seconds ticked by, till minutes later she received the nod of approval from her mistress and started to bear down on the huge throbbing cock she craved and needed... bad.

With her first thrust downwards she slipped the whole fat cockhead into her sopping pussy.

"Fuck, ooooohhh" she grunted, and swirled around on the bulging head of the rock hard cock to allow her pussy to become adjusted to the intrusion and stretching that it encountered. The black man rose up to meet her but instead of forcing more of his meat into this small fuck slut he only succeeded in lifting her further into the air, such was the suction and grip she had on his cock with her slippery but tight pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she intoned as he relaxed and settled down into the chair. Driving her pussy down his massive pole, engulfing his massive girth, her pussy gripping him like a vice, half of his giant ten inches slid in easily. "Ooohhhh god," she wailed, "stick that big cock right up my pussy... fuck me hard you black bastard."

"Wrong bitch, that's your job," sneered her mistress, "now let me see you bury that monster, you little fuck cunt."

Again she lunged down, this time though he was ready for her and met her thrust with one of his own.

"Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck" she screamed as his whole massive tool slid into her tight little pussy. Her legs shook and her ass started to jerk forwards and backwards, fucking his pole furiously as she moaned, groaned and wailed.

"Ooohh... you big bastard.... Yesssss... ooohh yes, that's it... fuck meeee, fuck meeee... make me your slut baby, ooohhh god... I'm a filthy slut... fuckkkk meeeee," she screamed as she slammed her pussy up and down his pulsating pole from tip to crotch, her movements so fast that they were almost a blur.

"Fuck him you little slut," urged her mistress, "ride that big black cock and fuck it till it cums."

Her hands gripped him round the neck as she pumped up and down, she looked him in the eye and crushed his large mouth with her own, her tongue searching out his, squealing like a small animal, panting like a bitch. She knew her master would punish her for this indiscretion, after all he had only said she was to fuck him not kiss him, but for now she was past caring, her first orgasm was approaching like a whirlwind and when it hit she had thrust her tongue deep into the blackmans throat.

Her head was exploding, lightning flashes were going off inside her head and she felt as if she were about to black out. The man met her pounding with upward thrusts of his own, gripping the sides of the chair, revelling in the feeling of being fucked by this small slutty whore. Her orgasms were coming continuously, one crashing high after another. She had started to babble incoherently, sweat covered her body, tightly encased as it was in vinyl and rubber, her head thrown back, drool had started to run out of her gasping mouth.

Her mistress leaned down to the negros head and whispered in his ear, "now you can fuck her, she's all yours."

With a triumphant scream he gripped her slim waist in both hands and pulled her savagely down onto his throbbing cock, making her gasp out loud, an almost animalistic sound. Now, he thought, I'm gonna fuck this little slut good and proper.

He rose out of the chair as he gripped her waist and, holding her firmly on his massive tool, turned around in mid air. Her screams and wails had become strangled in her throat as she begged him to alternately fuck her and stop fucking her, her head lolling round and her eyes popping, he plunged her back into the chair, forcing the wind out of her body, and pulled his massive cock out of her pussy with a loud sucking and popping noise and, in the same movement sudden movement, thrust it to the balls into her tiny ass hole. Crushed into the chair she could not escape the savage fucking he gave her stinging butt hole. Still holding her waist he pulled her onto and pulled her of his pounding cock. Her upper body seemed to be limp but her legs had shot straight out into the air. She moaned and screamed, her head thrashing from side to side. Her mistress stepped forward and placed a small bottle under her nose, which seemed to awaken her, and she looked in his eyes giving him a fuck me hard look, licking her lips and mumbling, "fuck me," over and over again. He released her waist and grabbed her small titties roughly in both his large hands, her nipples were hard and puffed as he lifted her bodily by the tits, as simultaneously she wrapped her legs round his thrusting waist, grabbed him round the neck and slid down his cock begging him to...

"Spunk in my ass lover... fuck your slut... split me open... fuck meee." Sending him over the top, he grunted and started to spew load after load of hot cum into her ass, while biting hard on her titties oblivious to her primeval screams till his legs gave way and they both collapsed back into the seat.

His breathing was heavy and laboured while she moaned and gasped into ear, her ass gripping his cock, milking the last vestiges of cum from his body.

As he recovered, she lay still, sprawled in the chair, her ass and legs hanging over the edge of the chair. Her mistress indicated he should leave them, and as he headed for the door to clean up, he saw the leather clad dominatrix settle her pussy over the sluts mouth, and easing her weight on her hands by the chairs arms, dug her spiked stiletto heels into her slaves nipples she settled down for a prolonged ass and pussy worshipping. No rest for the wicked, he thought, as her moans and slurping sounds followed him out of the door.

Ally_boy
Ally_boy
13 Followers