Little Spouse on the Prairie Ch. 03

Story Info
Mr. Oleson teaches Laura a lesson.
1.3k words
4.29
86.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

*Note: I am a great fan of these books but those who have read the series know that Laura is a child at the beginning of the series. I have taken the liberty of making Laura eighteen years old so that she can tell her story of learning how to become a loving wife on the prairie. I am also using the visuals of the actors that portrayed the members of the Little House community in the television series.*

* * * * *

The ride to the General Store was made in silence. Caroline was happy that Mr. Hanson had taken a substantial amount off of their bill at the mill but Laura was conflicted about what she had seen. Before now, her mother was the center of her universe: perfect, sweet, smart and tireless in her devotion to her husband and family. Now, she wasn't quite sure what devotion meant and whether she was willing to endure it at the hands of her husband.

"Ma?"

"Yes, Laura."

"I ... I ... "

"You're confused?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I thought you might be." Caroline looked over and smiled at her favorite daughter. "I was waiting for you to ask questions."

"Why, Ma?"

"Why not? Laura, it's just another type of barter, in a manner that doesn't compromise the basic principles we hold dear as a couple. Pa will never have intercourse with a woman and I will never have intercourse with a man. But we will use other methods to survive."

"But, Ma, it seems ... wrong."

"Why is it wrong? Pa knows what I'm doing. We never do any thing without talking to each other first."

Laura turned the information over in her mind. "I see."

"Do you?"

"Pa does the same thing?"

"To a certain extent. How do you think we got seed for this year's planting when the crops failed last year?" Laura didn't answer. "Everyone has to barter for things. Hanson likes to eat pussy."

"Pussy? He likes to eat cats??"

"No, Laura. Pussy is the name of what you and I and other ladies have between our legs."

"Ewwww!" She recoiled in the hard seat, shaking her head violently.

"Laura, have you ever had your pussy licked?"

"No!" Laura's cheeks colored with heat. "Why would I want that?"

"Because, speaking as your mother, it's wonderful."

"Ma!"

"Laura, you have a lot to learn. That's why you're having these lessons. That was your first one. I hope that you're open-minded or your marriage may be over before it even begins."

Laura opened her mouth to say something but somehow, anything that she would have had to say would have been unimportant. Everything she knew and depended on was changing but wasn't that going to happen when she married any way? If Ma liked it, could it really be so bad? Ma would never lie to her, nor would Pa. As they neared the Oleson's General Store, she made up her mind to learn the lessons that lay before her.

"Good morning, Mrs. Ingalls, Laura." Nels Oleson smiled as the ladies walked into the store. "Lovely day, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is, Mr. Oleson." Caroline put her hand on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. He nodded, gave Laura a smile and disappeared into the back room.

"Where is he going, Ma?"

"Be patient, Laura. Why don't you look at some of the fabrics and choose something for a new dress?"

"Okay, Ma." Laura shrugged off her curiosity and lost herself in the myriad bolts of fabrics, rubbing her hands over the different thicknesses and textures and taking in the colors and patterns until she was so confused that the touch on her arm startled her.

"Sorry, Laura. I didn't mean to scare you."

"You didn't scare me. I was just examining the fabrics." Laura stepped away from Nels, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

"Will you come with me, Laura?"

She turned and was surprised to see that her mother was no longer in the shop. "I think I'll wait for my mother."

"She will be back before we're done." His kindly eyes met hers and she knew that this was her first lesson. "Won't you come with me?" Mr. Oleson took her through the back room to a bed room that was just off of the main entrance of the store and shut the door behind them. "Almanzo is a fine man, Laura. A fine man with an even finer figure." He untied his apron and tossed it on the chair, unbuttoning the cuffs of his shirt, then moving to the buttons down the center.

"Mr. Oleson, what ... what are you doing?"

"Beginning your first lesson." He pulled the shirt off, revealing a hirsute torso and started on his pants. "Sit in that chair over there." Her eyes riveted to him, Laura sat in the chair, watching as Nels Oleson peeled the last bit of clothing from his body and lay down on the bed. "The first thing a loving wife must know is how to please her husband. To know that, you have to know a man's body."

Laura fanned her face, feeling faint. "Yes, sir."

"Have you ever seen a man naked?"

"No, sir."

"Then look at me and learn."

Swallowing past the lump of fear in her throat, Laura looked. Most of Nels' body was familiar to her. Men working in the fields often doffed their shirts in an effort to get cool so she knew of the furred chests, flat nipples and planes of muscles. The area below the belly button was uncharted territory to Laura. She had seen her father's penis this morning but not as close as she was seeing Mr. Oleson's now. His penis was different than her father's: where her father was thick, he was slender and the hair below was black where her father's was dark brown.

"This is a penis." His hand stroked the long, soft tube and Laura watched in awe as his touch awakened the flesh. "When a man is aroused, this is what happens to it. You can use your hand, your mouth or your body to make it hard."

The breath left Laura's lungs as she watched it thicken and fill, standing straight like a shoot of wheat growing in the warmth of the nurturing sunlight. His fingers handled it gently and she took note of that, also intently observing the way he treated the two round balls in the fleshy sack that hung underneath. "Would you like to touch it, Laura?"

The combination of the dark huskiness in his voice and the thrill of doing something unspeakable sent a cold chill through her and she found herself rising from the chair and creeping forward. The smell was what interested her first. It was sweet and musky like sweat but not tangy. Her shaking fingers reached out and tentatively touched the hot, silky flesh. A tremor went through him and she was scared at first but when she saw the look on his face, she knew that she was doing something right.

She let her fingers stroke his cock, increasing the pressure and watching how he reacted with each touch. His eyes closed and his body went from being relaxed to being tense to being relaxed again. Finally, she conquered the last of her fear and wrapped her tiny fist around his meat. Mr. Oleson gasped four times before white liquid squirted from the pee hole of his penis. Startled, Laura froze, watching the sperm fountain up, not knowing what to do. She stood still, looking down at him.

Nels Oleson opened his eyes and gave her a huge smile. "My goodness, Laura! I think that's the fastest I've cum in a long time!"

Caroline paced back and forth next to the wagon, wondering what was going on when Laura came flying out, skipping down the stairs and launching herself into her mother's embrace. "I made him cum, Ma! I made him cum!"

Laura wiped tears from her eyes and smiled into her mother's tear-filled eyes, happier than she'd ever been in her life. "Come on, honey! Time to go home!"

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers